Undercover - Cover

Undercover

by Ka Hmnd

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Science Fiction Sex Story: When a thief is cornered he does not have a choice. The rogue world of Carthy is home to outlaws and pirate and he is there now. Of course outlaws and those that support them have plenty of credits.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story.

My name is James Kendal and I have been a thief all my life. I am very good at what I do which is why I have never been caught. I am also skilled in a mixed martial art so can more than take care of myself. The two men following me did not stand out which was unusual. I decided to confront them privately and turned in at the alley.

What happened next did surprise me. Between one moment and the next a dozen space force commandoes appeared with rifles pointed at me. I held still since they could not prove anything. One man in civilian clothes walk through them and stopped in front of me, "hello James, we have been watching you."

I smiled, "you do not have anything."

He smiled, "I do not need to have anything. If I wanted you in prison we have several that would never ask why."

I looked around carefully before looking at him, "what do you want?"

He grinned, "your skills."

I grinned, "you want me to steal something?"

He snorted, "we want you to go to Carthy to ply your trade. While there we want you to pass certain ... information back to us."

I snorted, Carthy was a rogue world full of pirates and thieves, "why?"

He smiled, "because you are very good and will not get caught. Think of all the credits you could steal from the pirates."

There was that, I turned as I thought about it. I finally turned back, "my price is colony credits for me and any mate or mates for Paradise."

He nodded and held out a small data chip, "study it and destroy it. Those will be your contacts to pass information and what we want to know."

I nodded, "I keep everything I steal."

He nodded again before gesturing. The commandoes turned and left and he looked at me, "change your mind and back out and..."

That tempted me but the idea had already taken hold, "do you have a way in?"

He turned and started walking, "try the armed merchant ship Hard Way."

I pulled my float case after me as I left the ship and headed into the large dirty city. There was no custom or immigration station here. A check before I left the ship had given me a place to go where I could stay for a few days. The first thing I bought was a new weapon.

I slipped into the vent quietly and moved in until I reached the central shaft. I used applied pressure to go down the three floors until I was standing. I bent and pushed on the screen by my feet and it fell out. It had taken me a day to locate a target and scout it. Another to check and clear the vent, including hanging upside down to remove the screws on the vent screen.

I wiggled out of the vent and into the small closet. I stood and turned to put the small listening device against the door. I finally put it away and opened the door and stepped into the room. I smiled when I saw the guillotine above the other door and moved to the large standing safe.

One of the first things I had learned here was they did not trust the banks and most people kept everything in chits or credit sheets or pads. It took a minute using a decripter and a voice descrambler before I opened the safe. I pulled out the slip bags I had brought and started filling them. I slipped out the way I had come and used a piece of string to close the vent screen.

This was one of the planet's largest merchants. He bought stolen ships and sold them on other planets after changing their papers. I slipped down the side of the building using spider thread and then walked into the night after touching it with a heater. I used alleys and small dark streets to cross to the area by the port entrance.

There was a small but very strong building that was brightly lit. I walked up to the automated teller and entered my account number. I hit deposit and chit before dumping the first slip bag full of credit chits into the deposit box. I closed it and let them spill into the automated counter before opening the box again and dumping the next bag.

The last bag I hit the screen for pad or sheets before dumping it in. I hit total after closing the box and waited until it flashed the total amount. I closed my account screen after withdrawing a maga pad. The only thing worse than a pirate or thief here was one of the nobles. They were a vicious, arrogant lot prone to violent tempers and little sense.

My home was in the huge building complex known as the warren. Over the decades since it had been built it had sunk and the first two floor were now underground. That did not matter much since it was ten kilometer by ten and had thirty floors. Most of the building was factories or huge textile mills and the bottom two floors underground had been abandoned.

I walked through the door and headed down the wide stairs, ignoring the lifts. I slipped my thermal glasses on since all the lights had gone out or been broken years ago. I worked my way through the dark, silent halls until I reached my door. When I walked into the huge room it brightened and the AI spoke, "good evening master."

I smiled as I walked towards the area where my kitchen was, "good evening Simon. Did we have any visitors?"

"No, everything has been quiet."

I nodded as I pulled out a bottle of water and turned, "listen to the news blurts Simon."

"Anything in particular?"

I smiled, "try robberies."

"There has been several reported highjackings and eight muggings as well as four armed robberies."

I nodded as I went to sit on the long comfortable couch I had found in an abandoned area under a furniture factory. Simon made a throat clearing sound, "a new slave is up for sale. She is the unregistered daughter of the current city prince."

I smiled, "do you have a holo and her stats?"

The holograph appeared in front of me to show a girl sixteen years old with long flowing blue hair. I smiled at her stats, "open sale?"

"Yes."

I leaned back, "perhaps I could buy her to keep you company."

Simon sighed, "I do not need company."

I closed my eyes, "everyone should have company Simon."

I woke to Simon beeping an alarm at me, "a new report of a robbery just came in. They found it when they opened their office."

I grinned as I stood to stretch, "how long before the prince's auction?"

"Seventy cycles."

I headed towards the fresher, "is it in the slave auction house?"

"Yes."

I stopped and thought, "is she being sold under cash only or credit?"

"She is listed as cash only but the rest are open for credit."

I showered and dressed before heading out. I made sure no one was around as I slipped through the underground halls. I left the building through a hidden door beside a textile mill and walked through the morning streets filled with merchants calling back and forth and people rushing around.

The slave auction house was by the starport. I walked in and past the door guard who sneered and refused to acknowledge me until I pulled my laser and put it between his eyes, "I would like a buyer's card."

He licked his lips and glanced past me towards the other guard. I smiled, "he can try but I will kill you before he pulls the blaster."

He slowly reached to the side and brought back a buyer's card. I took it and smiled again, "ignore me again and I will kill you."

I holstered the laser and walked into the auction pens. I sat in an area to one side with my back to a wall and leaned back to wait. I watched as nobles entered the pens and sat around the front area and gossiped to one another. Several wealthy merchants sat by them as if being close would rub some of the nobility off on them.

Finally the prince arrived and as if that was a signal the auction master walked out. The first girl out was the prince's daughter and I could tell she was terrified. I waited as the minor nobles laughed and offered bids with a few merchants. I finally leaned forward, "one million."

It went silent as everyone looked at me and another noble sneered, "two."

I nodded and waited as the auction master sold her. The noble waved, "charge my account."

I stood, "she is offered for cash only."

He smiled, "that does not apply to me scum."

I smiled as I pulled my weapon and shot him through the head. Bodyguards were suddenly pulling weapons but I had already holstered mine as I looked at the prince, "you set the terms your highness."

He actually grinned and waved his guards back, "so I did."

I walked down to the auction stage, "the last valid bid is one million."

I pulled the mega credit pad and tossed it, "the last bid was mine."

He licked his lips before glancing at the prince and nodding. I helped the girl off the stage as he pushed her towards me and moved back to my seat. I sat and pulled her down beside me and waited. The next girl was stunning with long golden hair and a lovely body. The nobles stood and started to leave and the auction master almost panicked.

I held up my hand, "ten thousand."

His eyes lit up and he looked at the others who were following the nobles out. He looked at me and I shrugged, "well?"

He sighed, "I need a bid of twenty thousand or the sale will be voided."

I thought about it and nodded, "okay, twenty thousand."

He nodded and I gestured to other girl to stay as I moved down to the stage again, "it said the rest of your lots could be bought with credit?"

He smiled, "yes."

I held out my comp and after setting it, he touched his to mine before checking and pushing the girl to me. He sighed and looked at the empty seats, "I only have a couple more, a young woman and a small boy."

I looked at him, "related?"

He shrugged, "yes."

I turned and looked around before looking at him, "how much for both?"

He thought about it before looking at me, "fifteen for both?"

I knew I should not but I guess I have a soft heart, "deal."

He brought the two out, the woman had long soft strawberry hair and clung to the boy. I paid him and pulled her up and took the boy when the auction master held him out to me. I turned and gave him to his mother before gesturing to the other girl. She stood and came down before following as I left.

I walked out and across to a large clothing store. I turned and looked at each of them, "you need three outfits each, including the boy."

I waited and watched and a few cycles later two men walked in. They glanced around before separating and moving towards me. I had seen their type many times and waited until one closed. His wrist flicked and he seemed to stumble. I shifted back and my left hand brushed from right to left and caught the thin blade as he tried to stab me.

I slipped further to the side as the other man lunged and thrust out and up with the other man's hand and knife. The second man screamed as the blade sank into his stomach and I moved around behind the first man and kicked him behind his knee. I yanked his head back and grabbed his chin with my other hand before twisting quickly.

There was a pop and he spasmed as I let him fall onto his screaming partner. I moved and knelt beside the one with the blade in his stomach and grabbed his hair, "who sent you?"

He shook his head and I reached down to yank out the knife. He screamed again and I put the knife to his throat, "one last time, who sent you?"

He gasped, "Duke Tremble."

I let him drop before tossing the knife and standing. Duke Tremble was an arrogant back stabbing asshole. I looked at the girls and gestured before paying for what they had. I led them out and to the starport after making a stop. I found the captain of the Hard Way in a café. He glanced at me as I led the way to his table.

I gestured to the mother and her boy, "I want passage for her and the boy to Dillon's World."

I smiled, "you said you were going there next."

He nodded and we started bargaining. I paid him when we were done and pulled out the new comp I had bought. I registered it in the woman's name before transferring twenty thousand credits. I handed it to her, "Dillon's World is a farming world. Find a good man and raise your son."

She looked at me with wide eyes as I pushed her to the captain while he waited. She looked back as the captain took her hand, "thank you."

I looked at the other two girls, "want to go with her?"

They shook their heads and I started leading them again. This time I used a busy side door a factory used for their people. I led the girls down and had them hold hands before pulling them after me. I walked into my quarters and turned to close and lock the door, "we are home Simon."

"I noticed master."

I turned and gestured the two girls into the room ahead of me, "our new companions."

I smiled, "I am James and this is Simon."

The prince's daughter smiled, "hello Simon. I am Yasmine."

The other girl looked around and smiled softly, "I am Mia."

"Welcome Yasmine and Mia."

I gestured to the right where a large bed was, "that is the bedroom if you want to put your clothes away. The fresher is through the door."

I walked into the kitchen and pulled out a few light meals packs for lunch, "Simon? I need the plans for Duke Tremble's estate and any other building he may own."

I turned a few minutes later when the two girls walked in naked. I looked at their bodies as Yasmine and Mia caressed my chest, "did you need us to fuck you?"

I had bought them mostly to get them away and licked my lips. Mia smiled, "you are nervous."

I nodded and she caressed my cheek, "you are not as tough or as mean as you want people to think."

Yasmine was nodding and I shrugged, "I bought you mostly to keep you away from the assholes and..."

Mia laughed throatily, "I think you are going to make a perfect master."

Yasmine laughed with her and pulled me after her and out of the kitchen, "you bought me first so I get to have you first."

I looked back at Mia as she followed smiling. Yasmine turned me at the bed and Mia helped her undress me. I finally pushed Yasmine onto the bed and stalked after her and over her. I looked into her eyes before smiling and kissing her. I moved down her body as Mia laid beside her and pushed her legs open and licked through her slit.

She shivered and lifted her hips as I started nibbling on her inner lips and stretching her virgin hole. I pushed my tongue into her and then started wiggling it against her clit. I sucked and teased her as she jerked and shuddered and squirmed. Finally she rolled and screamed, "aaaahhhh!"

I rolled her onto her back as she kept convulsing and moved up quickly. I positioned my cock and shoved into her hard. There was resistance before her maidenhead tore and my cock sank into her. I stopped against her cervix as she screamed and struggled and just held her. I started kissing her neck and nibbling on her earlobe as she cried.

It was several minutes before she quieted and hugged me, "that hurt."

I smiled and gave her a soft kiss before beginning to hump, press and grind. I did not pull out and kept humping into her. It was a couple of minutes before she shuddered and her pussy squeezed. She hugged me as I continued to kiss her and she let out a moan. Her hips began to grind against mine and I kissed her passionately.

I pulled back and started to fuck her slowly with deep thrusts. Yasmine shuddered hard and lifted her hips as I fucked her firmly. It was a few minutes before she stiffened and her pussy contracted. She wailed and thrashed around as she clutched me, aaaahhhh!"

I kissed her and fucked her hard and deep. She wrapped her legs around me as she wet me and her pussy spasmed. She was jerking and shaking as she thrust up onto my cock and kept kissing me. I slowed and just fucked her with long strokes and it was a few minutes before I felt my balls churning.

I thrust into her and held her as her pussy clenched and my cock erupted in a huge gushing torrent. Yasmine jerked and convulsed as warm sperm flooded her and she screamed, "yyyeeeesssss!"

I humped and jabbed as I kept pumping spurts of cum. When I stopped cumming I sighed and relaxed and kissed her before slowly pulling out. She groaned and then giggled before Mia crawled onto her and looked into her eyes. They kissed and Mia turned to look at me, "me?"

I laughed and turned to pull her off Yasmine and onto her back. I rolled onto her and kissed her and then kissed down her body. I licked through her pussy and nibbled on her inner lips as she shivered. I pushed my tongue into her and found her hymen missing and covered her clit. I started using my tongue to tease it and it was not long before Mia was shuddering.

It was several minutes before I started sucking and nibbling on her clit between licking through her pussy. She was arching her hips and pushing her pussy up as she moaned and shook and finally pulled on me. I looked up to see her panting and moved up to kiss her before lifting and positioning my cock. I pushed and then had to wiggle to enter her extremely tight pussy.

She groaned and shuddered as my cock stretched her and slowly sank into her. I nuzzled and kissed her for a couple of minutes as I humped, pressed and slowly jabbed. I finally pulled back and began to fuck her slowly with deep strokes. Five minutes later she howled as she went wild. She bucked and struggled as her tight pussy spasmed and she squirted me.

I fucked her with hard thrusts as she continued to wail and thrash around. A couple of minutes later I slowed and fucked her with long strokes. She was clutching me as she spasmed and jerked while her tight pussy rippled and kept squeezing my cock. I went back to fucking her with deep strokes and planted my cock to grind against her.

It was another couple of minutes before I thrust into her and kissed her as my cock throbbed and then began to gush cum. Mia lifted her hips as her pussy tightened, "yyyeeeesssss!"

I pumped and spewed and spurted until I was done. I pulled out of her and laid beside her to caress and feel her firm breasts, "thanks."

They laughed and Yasmine moved between Mia's spread legs to kiss her. I rubbed her butt, "come eat."

While we ate I looked at the old plans for Duke Tremble's estate as well as the two drug plants in warehouses. I checked the time before patting Mia's butt, "you two need to get dressed."

I turned to cross the room, "any updates on the port ship listing Simon?"

"Two unregistered ships requested slips."

I smiled, "did you get the ship id's and their full specs?"

"Yes."

I dressed and watched the two girls. I led them out another side door and we walked around, stopping to shop in small shops. I watched the two buildings I was scouting and finally led the girls towards the noble estates. So far Tremble had little in the way of security systems and relied a lot on guards.

I almost laughed when we walked past his estate and circled around to head back to the warren. We stopped to have dinner at a nice outdoor restaurant before going home. I pushed the girls towards the bedroom after closing the door, "anything Simon?"

"No master."

I nodded as I headed to the bathroom. I was showering when the girls joined me. Yasmine pressed against my front as Mia slipped around to hug me from behind. Yasmine looked down as she bit her lip, "I am a little sore master."

I tilted her face up to look at me, "you know my name and I expected you to be after your first time."

I glanced back at Mia, "you are probably sore too."

She nodded and I smiled as I turned so that Yasmine was in the middle, "both of you ask Simon for help with a muscle relaxant. Yasmine can have him administer a minor healant."

I washed both before I got out and dried them. I sent them to Simon as I got dressed carefully. I stopped to kiss them before leaving and locking the door behind me. I left out a distant door and moved into the shadows of the alleys. The first target was an old warehouse that had been converted.

I climbed up and entered through an open window near the roof. I went to the back of the building on a cat walk and pulled out a sound amplifier. I listened through the wall vent before silently removing the vent. I carefully checked the vent on the other side of the wall before using a devise to remove the bolts from the inside.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.