A Late Thanksgiving Visit - Cover

A Late Thanksgiving Visit

by Baron Munchausen

Copyright© 2014 by Baron Munchausen

Fiction Sex Story: My sister in law visits my bed late on Thanksgiving.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   InLaws   Pregnancy   .

Ever since I was a child I have loved the holidays. I love the food, the drink, the presents and all of the frivolity that goes with them. It has always been a time of family and togetherness. I came from a rather small family and now that there are only two of us left for years it was usually only one holiday every few years that I had with my family.

However, since I have got married three years ago, we celebrate the holidays with my wife's family; each holiday is hosted by a different relative.

This year Thanksgiving fell to Janice and I. As Janice had given birth to our first child about five months ago I thought that we should take up her sister's offer to hold it this year. But, Janice wouldn't hear of it. "I don't want to look like I'm too delicate and pampered. I can and will do it ... with some help of course," she said as she leaned over and kissed my cheek.

I pulled her into my arms and held her tight. "I think that you could use a little help and pampering right now," I whispered, my hands running down her back to her ass and my hips pushing into hers.

"Oh, yea I could definitely use some of your pampering," Janice giggled as she exposed her neck to my kisses.

My dick was rock hard and I knew that she could feel it pressing up against her stomach. She wiggled her ass as she turned and we walked toward our bedroom. We didn't get far when our little Matthew started to cry.

Janice laughed, "Foiled again ... I better get him. He is going to be hungry and probably needs to be changed and I should give him a bath."

As Janice went to get the baby, I went down to my office and continued to work on a brief that I had started earlier.

I have a small office on the ground floor of our split-level home. There is also a family room and a laundry room between the office and family room. The office has a desk, my file cabinet and a small day bed, that I use more as a place to put my papers on than a bed.

I turned on my laptop and was thinking about pulling up some porn and whacking my meat. But decided against it. Janice and I haven't made love in over two weeks. It's me working, the baby crying or the fact that both of us were too damn tired.

I had finished a trial, yesterday and although I won, I now had all of the post-trial motions and papers to submit to the judge. And there were also all of the reports to the client that had to be out "yesterday."

Janice had been doing preparation for the Thanksgiving feast all week long. She wanted everything to be perfect for tomorrow. Between that and changing, breast feeding and just taking care of the baby, she was usually exhausted when I got home. That was if she was still awake.

But, starting tomorrow, I was not going to work for the next four days (maybe). I was going to take four whole days off. That was something I hadn't done in ages. Hell, I was working toward a partnership and I really wanted it.

I stayed at the computer all evening and I finally finished the last of the reports a little after three in the morning. Janice had been asleep for hours. I was horny and I wanted sex, but I just couldn't wake her. So once again I went to sleep with a hard on.

I woke up at well after noon, Janice had been up for hours getting ready for the invasion of her family. They would come bearing gifts of food, wine and liquor. Janice's family loved the holidays, and that meant a lot of food, wine and liquor.

We had one rule, no one went home after dinner. No matter how small the house everyone would stay. So, Janice's mother and father, two sisters their husbands and two children were here for the night. It really was enjoyable and it kept us all alive.

Janice has two older sisters and her parents, I on the other hand only have a cousin, and she lives in Alaska with her family, somewhere in the northern forests about a hundred and fifty miles north of Fairbanks. I had visited her a couple of times, in that frozen country, a number of years ago. The first time, was just after I got out of the Army, I spent the summer with her. Had a wonderful time, but that's another story.

Janice and her mother, Bridget were in the kitchen having a cup of coffee, at the table. They had been preparing for dinner. Now that the turkey was in the oven and most of the side dishes were ready, they were sitting, having coffee and talking.

As I walked in, Janice came over to me with a cup of coffee. She smiled and said, "Good Morning ... I mean good afternoon, my love. Did you sleep well?" She kissed me and gave me the coffee

My Mother-in-law (Mom) smiled at me and said, "Good afternoon, sleepy head. It's about time you got up. We have been slaving away in this hot kitchen for hours."

I returned her smile and in a phony sympathetic voice said, "Yea, I can see how hard you're working. You're just slaving away, lifting that coffee cup to your lips and eating those muffins. If you want I will chew that one up for you."

"I'm sure you will. And swallow it and digest it for me too, right?"

"If you want, sure. But I was thinking that I would just chew it up and spit onto your plate, this way you could just fork it in and swallow."

"JACK, THAT'S DISGUSTING. Now stop," Janice yelled laughingly.

Then she went on, "Jack says that they would do that when he was over-seas, to see if they could get the new guys sick."

I held my hands out and said, "I'm just trying to be helpful to my over worked Mother-in-Law."

Mom was laughing and said, "Jack, that was disgusting."

I gave them my sweetest smile and answered, "That's why you love me."

"I guess so. I can't think of any other reason why we would love you," Mom giggled.

I gave them with a questioning look and then said, "I'm going to take that as a complement."

We all laughed. I get along with my in-laws wonderfully. We tease and argue all of the time. Looking at my mother-in-law it is easy to see where Janice gets her beauty from. Mom is lovely. If that's what Janice is going to look like in 25 years, I am truly a lucky man.

Janice sipped her coffee and said, "If you're looking for Dad and Matty, they went out for a walk."

"Once again Walt is showing off his grandson to the neighborhood, Mom said smiling. "You are the favorite son-in-law now that you've given him a grandson."

"Well, I think Janice had something to do with that too. You did, didn't you, honey?" I asked.

Janice just shook her head and said, "Yea, I think that I might have."

"Like nine months of carrying Matty and fourteen hours of labor," I continued.

"Fourteen hours, thirty-seven minutes and fifty-two seconds ... but then who's counting?" Janice laughed.

Just then the front door slammed open and two screaming little girls came running in. "GRANMA WE'RE HERE ... ANNIE JAN ... UNCLE SILLY ... WE'RE HERE."

Then we heard my father-in-law, "Look what I found while I was walking Matty. They followed me home. Can I keep them?"

"NO WE DON'T WANT THEM ... SEND THEM BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM," I yelled back as two little blond girls ran into me like two charging linebackers.

"OH Uncle Silly, you can't send us back ... can you?" seven year Lizzy, old asked.

Mom said in a very stern voice, "No one is going to send my babies anywhere, did you hear that JACK?"

"Well if Grandma says that you stay, I guess you gotta stay," I said with a big smile.

Five year old, Gerri stuck her tongue out at me and said in a singsong voice, "Ha ha, Granma said we can stay."

Lizzy blew a raspberry at me.

I grabbed the two of then in my arms and started to kiss them. They screamed, but threw their arms around me. That's when Matty started crying.

Nancy, Janice's oldest sister and the girls' mother came in and after looking around said, "Look, Kevin and I forgot something. We have to go home and get it. We'll be right back on Sunday night."

Kevin looked at his wife and said, "Yea Nanc, but that's only if we really hurry."

Gerri twisted out of my arms and ran crying to her mother. "MOMMY, you can't go home without us."

Nancy laughed and said in a very gentle voice, "Don't worry, my love I won't leave you. I was only teasing Uncle Jack."

We all went into the living room and after about a half an hour things quieted down. Matty had been fed, washed up and changed. He was in his mother's arms starting to fall asleep. Lizzy and Gerri were in Grandma's lap and things were quiet. The only sound was the muted conversation of the adults. Once again the front door opened and Abbie, the middle sister and her husband, Dennis came in.

The girls were off Grandma's lap and ran screaming to Annie Abbie. That of course woke Matty up and he started to cry. Once again pandemonium reigned. But, for as noisy and crazy as it was, I loved it. This is the holidays.

Walt and Bridget have been married about twenty-eight years. Nancy, their oldest just turned twenty seven. She is married to Kevin, a real salt of the earth type of guy. He is a carpenter and will do anything for any one, especially family.

They have two children, Lizzy and Gerri. They call me Uncle Silly, I guess because I am. I will do things that the other adults won't do, like sing and dance with them, put on plays for the grown-ups and just be all around silly with them. I wear it like a badge of honor.

Abbie is the middle daughter, she is twenty-five, married to Dennis an accountant, a CPA (Certified Public Accountant). You'll know that within ten seconds of meeting him. He is very meticulous about everything, and will only eat organic.

Abbie and Dennis have been trying to have a child since they married about five years ago. Without success, I might add. Rather than go to a doctor or fertility specialist, they (Dennis) have decided that they will try natural organic means to improve Abbie's chances of getting pregnant.

Janice, my wife, is twenty-four years old. She is a little less than eleven months younger than Abbie. They call themselves the "Irish Twins." They are very close and have always been.

Mom says, "They should be close I was still breast feeding Abbie when Janice was born and until Abbie was weaned I was feeding them both."

Janice says that they have no secrets, and that they have always confided in each other and always will.

Abbie and Janice aren't identical "Irish Twins." They really don't look alike. Janice is about 5'8" slender and shapely, with nice sized breasts, 35 C's and knock out legs. Abbie is only about 5'6". She is also slender with smaller breasts, probably 34 B. But she has wonderfully rounded hips and ass and a great pair of legs. She says that she doesn't understand why she can't get pregnant with hips like these.

After Abbie and Dennis arrived, the food, wine and liquor was brought out. The party had started and would go on all evening and into the night.

As we sat there having hors d ors and cocktails, Dennis went into an explanation, a rather detailed explanation, of the new system they had started and he was confidant this time it would result in him becoming a father. Abbie was rather animated about this new plan that included eating only organic foods, taking herbal supplements and exercises. Usually she would sit and let Dennis talk, but today she was talking, adding to Dennis' explanation.

At around 5:30 PM the turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, etc, came out. Of course it was an organic, free-range turkey and all of the sides were from some local organic farms.

Dinner was a lot of fun, the children were ... just that ... children. They laughed, argued, shouted and cried. Matty was really good he just lay in Janice's or Grandma's arms watching everything that was going on.

After dinner, dessert and quiet time, the girls went down to the convertible bed in the family room, it was about 7:30 PM. Mattie went up to his crib about the same time. Hopefully, they would sleep until the morning.

Dad and Dennis were already feeling a bit of a buzz. Dennis then broke out a liter bottle of Makers Mark. Dad gave a sigh and said, "Mother's Milk."

Mom gave him a slap and said, "I will have you know that my milk never tasted like bourbon."

Dad put his arm around her, laid his head on her shoulder and said, "Yes, that's right, my dear, yours was sooo much sweeter."

Both Nancy and Janice yelled "Dad!"

Dad just looked over at them completely nonplused and said, "What's with you two? Nancy, are you going to tell me that Kevin never tasted your milk? And you Janice, are we to believe that Jack isn't enjoying yours? So don't think that I didn't taste my delicious wife's."

Mom laughed and said to her two daughters, "I must say that I loved it when I fed your father and if you haven't done that to your husbands you don't know what you're missing."

Both Nancy and Janice turned red and Nancy said, "I won't say if I did or I didn't. But at least Kevin didn't go around bragging about it."

We all started to roar with laughter and I held up my hands and laughingly said, "Well, I not going to say if I have or haven't. But I will say that it's the sweetest stuff on earth."

Janice yelped and threw a balled up napkin at me and the others roared. It should be obvious that we had been drinking. And why we have the "stay here" rule.

The party broke up a little before one. Mom and Dad were already in bed, in the master bedroom; Janice would be in Matty's room on a cot. She didn't want to be too far from her son.

Nancy and Kevin were in the double bed in the guest room. Dennis would be on the couch in the living room (we didn't want to carry him down stairs to my office) and Abbie would be on the convertible with the girls in the family room.

As Dennis had the couch, I would be in the office sleeping on the day bed. That is after I cleaned all of the papers off of it.

I cleaned off the bed ... sort of ... and got in, covered myself, closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. A while later, I was woken up from a wonderfully erotic dream. I was cold and although I thought that I was awake, it seemed that I was still dreaming.

All of a sudden I realized that someone was really stroking my rock hard dick. I groaned and muttered, "Oh God, that's nice, Jan." I immediately felt her take my erection into her mouth and begin to suck and lick it.

Janice was sitting on the bed near my head and was draped down over my body. I reached over and grabbed her hips and moved them on top of me, spreading her legs so that they straddled my face.

I breathed in deeply, savoring the lovely pungent aroma, but there seemed something not right ... no it was just the liquor. Janice smelled great. I began licking her sweet lips. But, as soon as I licked her vaginal lips, I knew that this was not my wife's pussy that I was enjoying.

If it wasn't Janice, then who? Abbie! It had to be. She was the smallest and this woman was not big. But no matter, now that I had tasted her, I wasn't about to stop. She was delicious and I was enjoying it far too much to stop ... well maybe the liquor and the two weeks without sex helped.

I stuck my tongue as far into her vagina as I could. I explored every fold and crease of those labial petals. Searching for an undiscovered spot in the pinkness of her soft wet quim. I was becoming a mad man, wanting more and more of her sex. There was no way that I would stop ... that I would ever stop.

I continued to lick and suck her, drinking in the intoxicating juice that was oozing from her cunt. I could hear and feel her moan as she continued to suck me. I slowly moved up to her clitoris. I found her pleasure center and as I began my ministrations on it, Abbie let out with a long high pitched whine

I licked it and felt it stiffen. I began to suck it, playing with it, and tonguing it. Soon I felt Abbie's body begin to tremble. She lifted herself off of me and pushed her hips into my face. She was now sitting almost straight up, squatting on me, forcing her vagina down onto me.

She was orgasming, cumming on my face. And I was in a feeding frenzy eating, drinking and sucking my sister-in-law. This went on for what seemed like hours and then she fell forward and just lay there moaning and trying to catch her breath.

Abbie got up and turned around and once again lay on top of me. Her face only inches from mine, she smiled at me and said, "That was wonderful, I have never felt anything like that before. Dennis won't do that. He thinks that's disgusting."

I smiled up at her and in a soft voice said, "Abbie he doesn't know what he is missing. You are delicious."

"So are you, Jack," she whispered and she pushed herself off of me. I thought that she was getting up and leaving. I couldn't have been more wrong. When she was in a sitting position she lifted her hips, took my still erect penis in her hand and guided it into her hot wet cunt.

Whoa ... she was tight and I mean really tight. I couldn't remember being in a tighter vagina. It was like she was a virgin, never been fucked before. She gasped as she dropped down on me, taking my dick into her, balls deep, in one shot.

We both held still, letting her tight vagina adjust to my dick. I could feel her squeeze every once in a while. It was ecstasy. I reached up and began to unbutton the pajama top she had on.

At first she stopped me from unbuttoning it. Then she smiled at me, let my hands go and began to unbutton it from the top. Between the two of us the top was on the floor in no time. I looked at her in the moonlight she was amazing. Her body was fantastic.

I sat up and took her left breast onto my mouth sucking and licking the beautiful nipple that was already stiff and erect. I was suckling like a child feeds at its mother's breast. I began to move my hips pushing my dick into her.

She responded by lifting and dropping on my erection. It went from an easy gyrating into a wild mating in a matter of minutes. We were fucking like crazy. She was bouncing on me and I was humping up into her.

Abbie had her head back and she was mumbling, "Oh god ... so big ... so deep ... oh goddddd."

I began to feel a tightening in my scrotum and I realized that I was going to cum. I moaned out to her, "Abbie, I'm getting close."

Abbie just kept pounding down on my cock. She said, "I'm getting there, keep going ... please, don't stop."

Being the gentleman that I am, I complied with her wishes and grabbed her hips and pulled them down onto me, as I forced my dick as deep into her as I could. I could feel her uterus slightly open for the tip of my dick.

And then I came. I groaned, as my erection spewed my potent cream into her womb. Two weeks of saved up semen gushed into her vagina. Two weeks of saved up sperm swam forth looking for trouble.

Abbie began to shake as the first wave of cum splashed into her. She moaned and shook as she went into a wild and wonderful orgasm. She kept saying my name over and over. She trembled and ground her hips into mine, as if she was trying to swallow me with her cunt.

I continued to hold her hips onto me and tried to push my dick into to her stomach. My cum spewed into her again and again. I thought that I would never stop cumming, but eventually the spurts became slower and weaker. The rush of pleasure ebbed and Abbie fell on top of me. We just lay on the bed breathing heavily.

We stayed there with her on top of me for what seemed like hours. Her head was resting on my chest. Eventually our breath and hearts returned to normal.

I looked up at her and whispered to her, "I hope that David appreciates just how lucky he is to have you."

She smiled and in an equally soft voice said, "I doubt it, but I know that Janice is very aware of how lucky she is."

I looked into her eyes and lifted my head and kissed her lips. It started out soft and loving but as time passed the kiss became hotter and lustier. She pushed her tongue against my lips. I opened my mouth and let it in.

As we kissed my hands were all over her back and ass. I ran my fingers over the crack and down between her thighs. She moved her legs and hips off of me and took my cock in her hand and began to stroke it.

I started to get hard again. I could feel the blood rushing back into my penis as her soft hand ran from the base to the once again wet tip.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.