A Step Back and to the Side - Cover

A Step Back and to the Side

by Ka Hmnd

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Fantasy Sex Story: A deputy marshal makes a wrong step and finds himself in another world of what could have been. His education gives him a new life and his new friend are more than willing to help.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   .

My name is Simon Blue Sky and I am half Cherokee Indian. I got my brown hair and blue eyes from my mother and my wiry frame and muscles from my father. In college I had earned a degree in fabrication engineering before changing to criminal justice. I also learned a few languages like Japanese and Spanish, I already knew Russian.

I was accepted into the US Marshals right out of college and went into fugitive recovery and was sent to California. I moved around towards the back of the large apartment complex as my team moved into place. We were to the north of San Francisco by the Russian river to catch a fugitive that had escaped from a federal prison.

I glanced at my partner as he moved forward towards the back door and stepped to the side to make room. I felt the chill as it swept over me and then it got pitch back and icy before I staggered a step back. I looked around and all the tall apartment buildings were gone. Bill, my partner for the last three years was nowhere to be seen.

I was standing in a lightly wooded forest and glanced around carefully. Way down the hill was a light but that was it. I looked around again and could almost hear my partner. I had read about strange things like this but ... I turned and started walking down the hill. As I got closer to the building it was like I had stepped back into the distant past.

There was a storm lantern hanging from a post beside what looked like an old tavern. I hesitated before going to the front door and opening it. A couple of people turned to look at me as I stepped in and closed the door. When the larger man stood and spoke, it was in Russian. I was lucky growing up because one of my friends had been Russian.

I smiled, "I am a little lost. My name is Marshal Blue Sky."

I spoke in Russian and the man tilted his head, "your accent is strange. Are you from the Spanish duchy to the south?"

I blinked and looked at the other man, "No."

The man shrugged and glanced at another door as an Asian girl came out, "warm soup Cherry."

She nodded and went back through the door as the man looked at me and waved to the table he had been sitting at, "sit stranger."

I walked towards the table as I looked around at the few lanterns that lit the room. The man had a belt with two old single barreled percussion pistols and there was a rifle leaning against the wall beside the table. Some of the questions they asked were about my clothes. When I took off my windbreaker they saw the forty five on my thigh and looked at each other.

That led to other questions, I was surprised to learn it was the same year but no one had weapons like mine. They had rifles, pistols and even cannons but they were like old single shot black powder weapons. That led to a lot more questions, this part of northern California was a duchy of the Russian empire that extended up into Alaska.

The English had duchies on the east coast that stretched to what I thought of as the Ohio valley. Wild Indians controlled the rest of what was central United States and most of Mexico and Canada. Spain had a few duchies to the south that stretched across the lower part of Mexico and up to where Los Angels used to be.

Japan had an empire that stretched across the pacific ocean and most of the coast of China. France was split into a few duchies split between by England, Germany and Spain. There were other empires that should not exist anymore but were still here. I finally stood and stretched, "I need to find a place and sleep."

Petre grinned and stood, "you stay with us until you find your way."

I looked at his brother Jorge and he nodded as he stood. Petre turned to the steep stairs, "Cherry!"

I looked at him and he grinned, "she will keep you warm."

He looked at the girl, "maybe she can go with you when you leave."

I looked at the cute girl, "go with me?"

Petre shrugged, "her people have little use for females. Her father was going to drown her when her mother got pregnant last year."

I looked at him and he shrugged, "strange people, women are not worth much."

I looked at the Cherry when she walked in and knew she was in her teens. The small room I followed her to was tiny with one bed. She hesitated before undressing, "Petra never let a man have me before."

Her Russian was broken but she smiled. I slowly undressed and slipped the pistol I was carrying under the pillow. I only had my boxers on but she knelt on the bed and pulled them down. I took a breath thinking this could not be happening. Cherry laid back in the center of the bed and held her arms out.

I shook my head, if this was going to happen it was going to happen my way. I slipped onto the bed and between her legs, I kissed her and moved down. She went to her elbows as I licked through her musky pussy and nibbled on her small inner lips. I covered her clit as she shuddered and moaned and started wiggling my tongue and teasing it.

When I pushed my tongue into her she jerked as I hit her maidenhead. I went back to her clit as she started breathing hard and shaking. She stiffened and then started thrashing around as she howled and wailed. She squirted a little as I kept licking and teasing her. She was completely incoherent long before I moved up and shoved into her suddenly.

She jerked and twisted and thrashed as I fucked in and out until I was hitting her cervix. I held her and kept kissing her as her tight pussy continued to spasm and squeeze my cock. She moaned about loving my big cock and I grinned and started fucked her. I whispered in Japanese, "I love your tight pussy too."

She clutched me as she kept thrusting her hips up, "aaaahhhh!"

It had been a few months since I had been with a woman and I needed to cum. Cherry writhed around on my cock as I fucked her with long, firm thrusts before pushing into her nice and deep. I held her and kissed her as she shuddered before gushing huge spurts of cum. She groaned and hugged me as her pussy tightened and she tilted her hips.

I pumped each spurt of cum straight through and into her womb. I fucked her six times before going to sleep with her on me. I woke to the door opening and slipped the pistol into my hand. It was early morning and a young woman looked into the room, "Cherry?"

She saw me looking at her and blushed, "I was going to see if she wanted to bathe."

I nudged Cherry and she lifted her head. I smiled and whispered in Japanese, "she wants you to bathe with her."

Cherry looked at the woman before slipping out of bed and putting her shift and dress back on. I waited and then got up and dressed in my dirty clothes reluctantly. When I walked out the front door it was to see a few buildings around the tavern. One of the things I had learned was that the rifles and the pistol they had let me look at were smooth bore and not rifled.

Petre came out behind me and glanced around as he took a deep breath and I smiled, "good morning."

He grinned, "my wives said you kept Cherry up a long time."

I blushed but he turned to gesture, "come help me start the forge."

That was something that had interested me. Most settlements had blacksmiths but Petre and Jorge told me they also made rifles. I followed him across to a shop above and beside the wide river and helped start the forge and glanced at the steel he had. I was a little surprised at the quality but remembered steel had been made in ancient times too.

It was not long before I was working smoothly beside him. The only trouble I had was fitting horse shoes. I let him talk and only had to prompt him to get him started on something. I learned the reason for most men to have many wives was plagues that reoccurred and killed a lot of the men.

I removed my shirt and windbreaker but kept my pistol in the thigh holster. When the four men rode in Petre hissed and reached for his pistols. I glanced at him as one man swung down and grinned with rotten teeth, "we gave you a week. Pay us or we burn everything."

I absently flicked the safety off my holster, "who are they?"

Petre spit on the ground, "robbers and thieves."

The man pulled what looked like a huge pepper box pistol and sneered, "at least we are no sheep."

I pulled my 45 and shot him in the chest and then the man turning a shotgun towards us. Next was a man trying to aim a rifle and last was the man that had dropped off his horse and lifted what looked like a blunderbuss. I shot them one, two, three, four and they each went down with a bullet through the chest.

Petre stared at me in shock as men shouted and began running towards us. I slipped the thumb safety on and holstered my pistol before going to check each man. They were dead and when I stood Petre and I were not alone. He grinned and then laughed, "now you have horses and weapons."

I looked at him and he gestured to the dead mens horses that had moved away. I barely thought about it before nodding. We put the horses in the correl behind his shop and stacked the saddles and gear to one side. I stripped the weapons off the men with knives and pouches of money. A couple of neighbors threw the bodies in a wagon and started off.

Petre grinned, "they take them to the baron's court to get reward."

I looked at the departing wagon and smiled, "at least we do not have to bury them."

He laughed and slapped my back before waving his brother away. It was a little later that I looked at him. I had been thinking about the large pepper box, "how would you like a good rifle that shoots straight and has several bullets?"

He snorted, "to heavy."

I grinned, "let me design it and it will not be."

He looked at me and then pointed to my pistol, "like that?"

I shook my head, "no."

He shrugged and then nodded, "okay."

My partner used to put together old percussion pistol and rifle kits but I was thinking of something newer. I had helped him many times and had many designs of guns in my head, (mostly from my college days.) I sat down to eat and smiled at Cherry when she kissed my cheek before slipping back into the kitchen.

I used a parchment and a sharpened piece of graphite. I drew the plans for an old cattleman's rifle or the more modern Judge chambered for forty five seventy. I extended the barrel to twenty six inches and added a fore stock. Petre and Jorge and several neighbors came in to drink and gossip before just watching as I drew.

I sat back finally and grinned, "it is chambered for a smaller bullet than you use now but you will really like what it can do."

It took me two weeks to make because I ended up doing six at once with both Petre and Jorge helping when they could. The hard part was making the small fore stock and the butt stock since I had never worked with wood before. I used oak and hallowed the butt stock to make a type of skeleton stock. I made molds for the brass cases and die tools to load and reload them.

Besides making rifled barrels I had made molds for round nosed hollow point bullets. The whole small community came out to watch as I loaded the six rifles. I used large blocks of wood for targets and started to zero the first rifle. I was shooting at targets a hundred paces away and the men were amazed I was hitting them.

After zeroing the first I handed it to Petre and he grinned and hefted it, "light."

I nodded and he grinned, "we need to test it on wild hogs."

The men laughed and I turned to zero the next rifle. We were up early the next morning, I rubbed Cherry's cute butt before sitting on the edge of the bed, "have you gone through those packs?"

She stretched and nodded and I was tempted to fuck her again. I grinned and rubbed a nipple, "finish cleaning the clothes and I will see you when we return."

She pulled me down and kissed me and I sighed as I felt her body. I finally stood and left and found Petre waiting with Jorge and two other men. An older boy walked in from the kitchen, "momma said to be back by noon and not to let the hogs eat me."

Petre grinned and looked at me, "this is Gregor my son. He is apprenticed to the baron to learn his letters."

I nodded to the boy, "ready to go?"

They nodded and led me out. I had been hunting from the time I was little but had never had to carry boar spears. It did not take long to find the large pack of wild hogs and I let the men spread out and cock their rifles. At least they had smokeless powder here so when the loud volley roared there was no cloud of smoke to block the sight of six large hogs dropping.

I think the men were as surprised as the hogs. I cocked my rifle and followed a fleeing hog before firing again. The men shouted and started talking at once as we moved to check the downed animals. Gregor went to bring the horses up as we began cleaning the hogs. There was a huge celebration that night and I had Petre's wives roast one of the hogs I had killed.

The whole time I had been here I had only seen the women or girls a few times. That night they were everywhere. There were easily six or ten women for each man. Petre sang, danced and drank and as it got later he quieted after one of his wives started murmuring in his ear. He turned and looked at me as I sipped cold water and listened to stories of great hunts.

He stood and held up his hand, "Simon my friend."

I smiled, "Petre."

He turned as his wife led a girl about Cherry's age to the long table, "my Sasha is of age and there are no boys for her."

I looked at the golden haired girl, "not even in the baron's court?"

He waved that away, "I give her to you."

I opened my mouth to say something and the whole area rang with loud cheers. The girl walked to me shyly as there were a dozen calls for ale. I glanced at Cherry and she was grinning as she pulled Sasha down on the bench beside her. When I slipped away it was after midnight and half the men had already passed out.

I slipped into Cherry's small room to see her and Sasha already on the bed. They smiled as I undressed and blew out the candle before crawling into bed. I caressed Cherry, "are you okay with this?"

She rubbed my chest and hugged me, "Sasha is my friend and will be a good sister wife."

I caressed her bare hip before letting her go and moving over her and then onto Sasha. I kissed her, "are you sure Sasha?"

She sighed as she put her arms around me, "yes."

I kissed her softly before sliding down. She giggled as I kissed her clit and then licked through her pussy. Cherry snuggled against her and kissed her as I kept licking and pushed my tongue into her. Her hymen was still there and she hissed. I covered her clit and started teasing it and using my tongue.

When she lifted her hips I used two fingers to stretch her hole as I nibbled and sucked. Sasha jerked and shuddered hard as she squirted a little. I moved up and shoved into her and kissed her. She stiffened before starting to struggle and whimper. I held her with my cock buried all the way inside her, "wait and relax."

She stilled, "it hurts."

I kissed her softly, "I know, wait and relax."

I wanted to move as her almost hot and tight pussy held my cock but I did not. I kept kissing her as Cherry murmured that she was okay and it would be over soon. It was almost ten minutes before Sasha shuddered suddenly as her pussy squeezed my cock. She moaned and pushed up, "it feels good now."

I was more than ready and pulled almost out of her before starting to fuck her slowly. She lifted her hips and shuddered as her pussy squeezed my cock again, "oh!"

I continued to fuck her slowly and it was a couple of minutes before she hugged me, "I have to pee!"

I did not stop, I fucked her hard and deep and a moment later she was bucking and thrashing around as her tight pussy spasmed and milked my cock, "aaaahhhh!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.