The Utterly Exhausting, Beguiling Cassie - Cover

The Utterly Exhausting, Beguiling Cassie

Copyright© 2013 Renpet. All rights reserved

Chapter 12: Friday, Two Weeks Later

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Friday, Two Weeks Later - Fifteen-year-old Cassie proves to be almost more than I can handle, emotionally and physically - an overwhelming experience.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

For almost two weeks I was treated to more sex than I'd ever experienced in my life. It was as if a door had been unlocked with Cassie. She was insatiable, curious, and fearless in exploring sex in every way. She was fully aware of the power she held, too. She could turn me on with just a look and have me stupid in no time flat. That seemed to amuse her for some reason.

But the strangest part of our relationship, the part that had me thinking, was how Cassie wanted to be treated. I found it contrary to all my mores and difficult to understand. When it came to sex she had a submissive streak in her that I couldn't come to grips with. It was so contrary to her personality. She'd tried to explain to me how it was such a freeing experience; not making decisions, going with the flow and completely trusting me. I couldn't comprehend it. No matter how hard I tried to drive her to the point where she'd take control, she'd find a way to drive me nuts and inevitably I'd be back in charge.

However, the part that had me worried was my reaction. I was beginning to like it. I was beginning to enjoy the feeling of dominance that came with moving her body around, positioning her, and feeling how petite and light she was. That aspect of our relationship took another step forward on a Friday night.

Cassie was cuddled to my side, both of us watching television. She smelled wonderful, soap and shampoo and clean and fresh. Her hair was still slightly darker and damp from her shower. She felt sexy and petite and very, very attractive. And she shocked the hell out of me, too.

I bent and kissed her lips gently, as I had wont to do every-so-often. She smiled, gorgeous pale blue eyes twinkling at me. I smiled, feeling very satisfied with life. I was a lucky boy.

Then she spoke.

"Finn?"

"Mmm?"

"If I asked you to do something would you do it?"

"Depends. Ask me what?"

She looked at me intently, smiling. "No. You have to promise to do it first."

"Is it illegal?"

"No.

And foolishly, without further clarification, I agreed. "Okay. What?" When a blush emerged on her cheeks I knew something was up.

"You promise?" she confirmed.

"If it's not illegal, I promise."

"Would you spank me? And then touch me and make me cum?"

My shock couldn't have been greater if she'd announced she was pregnant. My shock wasn't just from her request, although it was an astonishing request. My complete and utter shock was the erection that formed at the idea of spanking her. Why? It was so far out of my comfort zone, so completely unthought-of that I was mute and unable to respond.

"Not hard, though. But harder than you slapped my bum in the shower," she added.

Well that was a relief. "If I think for one minute I'm hurting you, it's over," I said.

Cassie grinned. "Kay."

"So, undress," I instructed.

"No. You have to tell me I was a bad girl and you're going to punish me. Then you pull me over your lap and tell me you're going to spank my bottom. You pull my sweat pants down and spank me on my panties but then stop because you like the feel of my panties. You caress my bum and then tug my panties down exposing me." She paused and added with a smile, "That's when you spank me again."

I think my mouth was agape at her direction. How long had she been planning this?

"And," she continued, "you get turned on and instead of spanking me you start fondling me and making me horny. You have to make me cum. Okay?"

"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. Where did this come from?" I asked.

"I dunno. It just excites me."

"Well it shouldn't," I said with a frown.

Cassie grinned at me. "But it does. Does that make me a bad girl? Should I be spanked?"

With an erection growing in my pants I grabbed Cassie and tugged her from my side. "Yes. I think you need to be spanked," I said, moving her over my lap.

"Here?" she asked. "In the living room? Won't people see?"

"Here. In the living room," I confirmed, pressing her face down on the couch, her marvelous ass on my lap.

I tried a sight smack of one cheek, feeling hesitant and nervous.

"Harder, Finn," Cassie said. "I've been much badder than that."

I tried another, slightly harder. It actually made a slight sound and her bum jiggled slightly.

"Again. Harder!"

I slapped her ass sharply.

"Ow! Too hard."

Damnation! How the hell did one spank someone hard enough to enjoy but not hurt? Caressing her succulent ass I reached for the waist of her sweatpants, drawing them down over two gorgeous buttocks. Plain white satiny panties, little things, emerged. My erection pulsed. With sweatpants around her thighs I spanked her bum lightly, loving how it jiggled, such a turn on. Cassie wiggled her butt at me. I spanked her slightly harder, a slap sounding over the noise of the television.

"Like that?" I asked.

"Uh-huh. Maybe a bit harder."

"You like this?" I asked.

"Uh-huh." There was a pause as I spanked her again, my eyes locked on her sexy ass. "I'm getting wet, Finn," she added.

Fuck me! Caressing her succulent ass, loving how satin panties felt on her bum, I slipped my fingers down through the gap between her legs to lightly touch her crotch. "You getting wet here?" I inquired, caressing the gusset of her panties softly and pressing. I felt the shape of her cleft underneath.

"Uh-huh."

"Well you shouldn't be," I said sharply and slapped her bum again.

"Ouch!"

"You shouldn't get turned on with spanking," I told her. "It's punishment, not pleasure," I added with another slap.

"Ow!" Cassie flinched.

I flinched. I didn't really like seeing her experience pain of any sort. But, secretly, I enjoyed having her bent over my lap and spanking her. Perhaps a lighter spank would work for both of us. Rubbing soft, sexy satin, my fingertips played with the elastic waist of her panties. "Maybe you should be spanked on your bare bottom," I said softly. "That's what happens when girls are bad. Were you a bad girl?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.