Foursome Fun With Tracey - Cover

Foursome Fun With Tracey

Copyright© 2014 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Double dating with my best friend and two brothers.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

My best friend is Tracey.

We have been friends since high school and have had a fair amount of fun together over the years.

Tracey is married, but not happily. She has had a string of affairs during her married life, not that I fully approve of her cheating, but her husband is an arrogant brute of a man.

She has had many flings and affairs but I have never really been involved in any of them, up until now that is.

We had many a holiday abroad in our 20s and had plenty cock whilst away, even having competitions to see who could pull the most guys whilst on holiday.

She is fully aware of of my marriage arrangement with Mike and has met Frank, Bill and Ron on a few occasions, never joining in the fun but fully knowing the details.

She has flirted like mad at these meetings and all the men fancy her rotten. She is a little taller than me, long legs and big titted.

A real 'blond stunner' as Frank describes her.

Mike and I get on great with her and our kids also get on well (she has one son.)

To me she has been like family ever since we met all those years ago.

Now recently with all the fun and frolics I have been enjoying with Louise and Simon, it has certainly confirmed to me that I am much more than just bi curious.

Tracey had invited me on a double date the weekend that they actually came up so I had to cancel. We rearranged it for a couple of weekends later.

On our previous holiday fun Tracey and I enjoyed same room fun and have been fucked side by side, swapped guys and shared the same cock, kissed and felt each others tits but had never gone further.

Tracey has been screwing this lad Nathan from her gym for a few weeks now. He is 6 Ft 5, built like the proverbial barn and he also has a younger brother called Jason, or Jase to his mates apparently.

Tracey had mentioned me to them both, and well it ended up with me agreeing to going out dancing and for something to eat with them on a 'double date.'

Nathan has a flat in the town centre and it was here that we all met.

Tracey had dressed in a green short mini dress, bare legs, matching heels and her ample cleavage was well on show.

As usual I had been set up as her alibi with her husband who was away with his football loving mates for a boozy weekend.

I had dressed to try to impress in a new short red mini dress, matching slutty heels and had on this occasion also left my legs bare, with my gold anklet around my right leg.

I wore a red bra and matching bra set. Tracey wearing a very see through thong and white bra.

After a few drinks at his flat, plenty chat to get to know each other and a bit of flirting, it was out for a meal and then on to a nightclub for a spot of dancing and general fun and some smooching.

Nathan could hardly keep his hands off Tracey and as they danced his muscular arms engulfed her and soon his hands wandered openly over her ass and tits as they smooched. Back in our booth area me and Jase had gotten to know each other pretty well.

He isn't my type as a rule. He's far too muscular and tanned for my liking, and I'm sure he spends more time in the mirror getting ready than I do. Certainly the amount of hair and skin products he and his brother used in getting ready way exceeds what many women do!

At the booth we sat next to each other and his hand had strayed to my leg. I didn't discourage this as I was looking forward to a bit of fun and felt I owed Tracey one as I had backed out on the double date a few weeks earlier.

"Hoy mister," I said to him as his hand began to stray a bit northwards on my legs. "What you playing at!"

"Just getting a little sly feel of the sexiest woman in here," he charmingly responded.

"Oh you are smooth!" I replied as his hand stayed exactly where It was.

"I mean it," he said. "Nath is having great fun with your pal but I prefer my women less curvaceous," he said.

"What you mean?" I asked. "Are you trying to say my pals fat!" I cheekily responded.

"No of course not," he quickly said back apologetically.

"I'm only kidding," I replied.

No one could call Tracey fat she has big tits which naturally lean her to the fuller figure but she is as fit as a flee and goes to the gym at least 4 times a week, after all that's how she hooked up with Nathan.

"I will take the compliment though," I said adding, "You ain't too bad looking yourself!"

"Well thanks for the glowing terms," he laughed.

He knew he was good looking and that's partly the kind of thing that turns me away from such types. Over confidence can very easily be arrogance.

In his case I was willing to make the effort though. He had a cracking tight arse and I was eager to get to grips with it and anything else I could get my hands on later.

After a while we were up dancing as well and soon the disco style turned to more intimate smooches and close dances. His hands wandered over my back and slowly round my waist and I have to admit my pussy was getting its usual tingles of thrilling anticipation.

As we smooched a bit his hands strayed to my ass area and I did likewise getting a good handful of his taut arse in my hands. He was now muttering niceties in my ears as we slow danced and I could sense the start of a hard on twitching in his pants.

"Oh that feels nice!" I said as his hands massaged my arse. "And so does that bulge that's growing here too!" I laughingly teased.

He smiled at me and pushed his hard on into me a little more as we danced closer. As he was much taller than me it rubbed against my tummy and he had a good view down my cleavage as we continued our erotic dance.

"Nice tits," he said to me ogling down my mini dress.

"Cheeky so and so," I replied in jest as I again caressed his ass cheeks.

We continued dancing and he spurn me round so that my back was to a wall away from the others.

At this point one of his hands moved from my arse to my front and worked its way up to my tits, he rubbed them gently as we swayed and I sighed as he did so.

"Dirty fucker," I laughed.

"You're not complaining!" he said back to me as his hand slipped inside my dress and gave my tit a playful squeeze.

"Hoy mister! Someone might see us," I teased.

"Then lucky them," he jokingly replied.

Over his shoulder I could see Tracey was getting much of the same treatment from his brother, except she was in the middle of the dance floor with his hands all over her huge tits.

Jason them moved in for a kiss and I eagerly responded planting a wet and lingering sloppy kiss first onto his lips, and them we fully opened our mouths and really got our tongues working into each other in quite a heated and passionate French kiss. By this point he had his right hand up the front of my mini dress and was playing with my ever dampening, panty encased pussy.

I was so fucking turned on by this point I simply parted my legs in a total brazen manner to allow him better access up to my sopping gash.

"Fucking hell you're getting me going!" I whispered to him during one of our breaks from kissing.

"I know I can tell, you're wet as fuck love!" he said and with this he actually slipped a finger past my red knickers and straight up my cunt right there on the dance floor.

"Oh fuck yes," I hissed back at him as he slowly dipped it up my ever dampening quim.

"You're a right goer eh love," he sneeringly said to me.

"You complaining then?" I teased as I writhed onto his finger which was now knuckle deep up me.

"Fuck no!" he said to me. "I love my women married, game for it and a bit slutty," he added

"Good," I replied. "Cos I'm all three and in a right fucking slutty mood."

I had now placed one of my hands on his stiffening bulge and was rubbing it gently as we carried on our dirty embrace

"Lets get back to the booth," I then said to him.

"What for love?" he asked.

"You will see!" I teased and as I moved away from him, his finger slopped out of me and as the music finished we walked back to the dark booth area.

Once we had taken our seats again Jase cuddled up to me in the corner. We were facing outwards with our backs against a wall.

Tracey was by now heading to the bar area hand in hand with Nathan.

Jase and I resumed our kissing and within seconds my hands were all over his cock and hard on.

I rubbed at his trousers feeling his twitching prick through the material, at the same time he had one hand up my dress toying with my fucking soaking cunt lips and the other was gently massaging my tits.

"Go on get a couple of fucking fingers up me," I hissed at him.

He laughed adding that I was as randy as Tracey had said.

Without any further prompting two fingers found there way up my fuck tube as he began to roughly prod, poke and finger fuck me under the table.

I wantonly spread my legs to let him get better access, slipping one foot in my red high heel onto the seats beside us.

He was doing his best but it was obvious my knickers were proving an obstacle.

I was also desperate for to get hold of some hard prick by now as well.

"Wait a moment," I quickly said and with this I straightened myself off and dashed to the ladies room.

Once in there I found an empty cubicle and took my knickers, sliding them down my bare legs and over my red heels, then popping them into my handbag. While in there I gave my clitty a little tease and dipped three fingers up my slippery twat as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.