A Son's First Love - Cover

A Son's First Love

Copyright© 2014 by Renpet

Chapter 9

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Before any, a son's first love and sexual fantasy is his mother. What if it was reciprocated? What if it was tacitly encouraged?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Incest Sex Story

It was a tough week for me. My concentration was sort of missing. I couldn't seem to get interested in things my friends were interested in and every time I looked at Mom I kept getting the same thought, Mom? Really?

Our sleeping arrangements were also weird. I didn't get to sleep in her bed at all, even that Sunday night. When I asked her about it, she simply said, "too much of a good thing, David." It took me a while to figure out she wanted to sustain some of the newness or freshness to this exciting aspect of our relationship. While I understood, I didn't agree. How could it ever not be new and fresh?

Nevertheless, Friday, freshly showered, freshly calmed from masturbating in the shower - a precautionary move on my part - I was dressed neatly in slacks, Polo and a sweater. Tonight was dinner on the town, the first part of Mom's request, her rather long and complex request, and I admit to being slightly nervous.

I was quite proud escorting Mom on my arm into Antonio's. She wore a simple black sheath, a small white gold chain around her neck, two tiny diamond studs, and had her lustrous hair pulled back into a thick wavy pony tail. Yes, I was quite proud.

We were seated in a booth, typical leather bench, side by side at Mom's request. Over appetizers of snails, a new experience since I was feeling rather manly, Mom had the first of her two glasses of wine. The snails were as slimy as I had imagined. But while we ate I'd touch Mom's arm when making a point or let my hand rest on her back every so often and always look her in the eyes when talking to her. Our entrees were lamb shanks, quite delicious. And, as the main course was cleared for dessert, I started, my pulse ticking up.

"So how did you like the lamb, Mom?"

"Mmmm. Delicious. Did you like..." she paused. Her eyes widened for just a second, "yours?"

"Yup. It was great," I claimed with a grin. My hand was resting on Mom's thigh. She had paused when she felt me slide my hand up to just under the hem of her dress, my fingers caressing the inside of her thigh.

I had picked dessert carefully. I needed something that required only one hand to eat. Fruit bowl it was.

Mom's crème caramel kept both her hands busy, but she almost choked when she felt my hand slide up just a little more, to the middle of her thigh.

"How's the crème caramel?" I asked innocently.

A rosy flush appeared in her cleavage. "Um, good, very nice."

I was aroused by the time my hand touched her panties. They felt like pure silk, exotic and sexy. I think it was my finger lightly tracing her cleft that brought color to her face. When I tickled where I thought her clitoris was, Mom closed her thighs together tightly, quickly, her flush growing. Interesting, this wish of hers.

I left my hand on her smooth thigh while we sipped coffee. For some reason Mom seemed to be less chatty, wonder why?

"Mom, are you going to have a liqueur?"

"Not tonight. Why don't we go home?"

She appeared more normal when we left, my hand at the base of her back steering her.

"That wasn't nice, David," she said in the car, her smile robbing her comment of any strength.

"Mom, you said, and I quote, "I'd like to start with touching.""

She smiled. "True, but I didn't mean in the restaurant in public. And I didn't mean under clothes, either."

"You didn't tell me not to," I pointed out.

"Perhaps I should clarify some of..."

"Nuh-uh. Too late. You'll just have to go with the flow."

It was fun. Mom wasn't angry, she seemed quite pleased, even excited. It made me excited.

As we drove home I was surprised to feel dampness in my pants. I hadn't had a full erection up to this point. While there was a definite thickening when I felt Mom's silk panties, it wasn't a hard erection. And that also surprised me. Perhaps it was that I was on a journey, so the urgency wasn't there, or perhaps it was because I knew where the destination was. Oh. There was a definite twitch!

Hopping out of the car, I opened the passenger door, offering Mom my hand to help her out. With her hand in mine, I led her up to the front door, paused, looked down at her, lifted her chin with a bent finger and kissed her on the cheek, right at the edge of her mouth. Her eyes widened briefly before I turned to unlock the door.

Still hand in hand, I led Mom to the sitting room, pausing in the doorway. The room was lit by a low light on a rosewood side table. You couldn't tell the walls were painted with barely a tinge of pastel yellow. A white couch and two armchairs faced the flickering fire, shadows dancing around the room. On the coffee table, two glasses and a bottle of Brunello Del Montalcino, a rich, dark and complex Italian red, Mom's favorite.

"Well, well. How nice," she said.

I led Mom to the couch, poured two glasses and handed one to her as I sat next to her. She took it without noticing it was her third of the night, or perhaps not caring.

"So, Mom. How am I doing so far?"

"When did you do this?" Her hand waved around the room.

"While you were changing. Like it?"

"Mmmm." She sipped wine.

"You're not going to back out are you?"

"Oh no."

Mom said it quietly. But she blushed. My Mom blushed and I loved it, absolutely loved it. With a broad smile I stood and went to the stereo, turned it on low, preset to a slow romantic radio channel playing music from the 70's and 80's, Mom's youth.

I reached out my hand. "Care to dance?"

Mom smiled, stood and came into my arms, her head on my shoulder as we slowly moved to the music in front of a crackling fire.

She had asked me to seduce her, asking for little things, touches, gestures, and eventually, more specific requests, exciting requests. I thought I might be doing okay. Mom was holding me close, her body swaying gently and I could feel her breasts pressed against my chest.

For the first little while I kept my hands on her back, one above the other. But eventually, I let them drift down, over the swell of her pert bottom to cup her buttocks. I discovered a new sensation, a very erotic sensation, the feel of a dress sliding across pure silk panties. It was almost frictionless, allowing my hands to softly caress each sensual buttock. It woke my penis from its slumber.

Mom murmured against my chest while I caressed her, both of us languidly dancing together. Slowly I used my fingers to gather up the dress, inch by inch, pulling the hem up. When my hands held her silk-clad rear Mom pushed her pelvis into me. Man but it was good. Cool silk, soft, sexy and slippery. I was getting an erection. Time to back off.

Stepping back, Mom looked up at me. There was something in her eyes I still couldn't identify. I bent, kissed her, soft lips against mine. Her tongue touched my closed lips and she moaned, pushing herself into me, arms wrapping around me. It was a thrilling kiss, a sensual kiss. Me, kissing Mom, her tongue in my mouth, hot and probing.

Gasping I broke the kiss. It was still too soon.

"Let's have some more wine, Mom," I suggested.

For the next half an hour or so, we sipped wine and chatted. But Mom wasn't talking to me like Mom. It was different. We were still easy with each other, but she had this something in her eyes, and a different quality to her voice. It was intriguing.

When we danced again, I repeated my previous moves, eventually ending up with two silk-clad buttocks in my hands. They just felt so damn good the way they undulated and swayed as she danced. I slipped my fingertips under the elastic of her panties below her cheeks, sliding them along the elastic to her sides. Mom was pushing her pelvis against me with slow sexy moves, and I felt a low murmur from her through my chest. My erection was being massaged, her mound pressed tight.

"Would you like to go upstairs, Mom?"

Her head nodded against me.

I reached behind to take her hand and without turning the light out or the radio off, I led Mom up the stairs, down the hall to my room, Mom trailing behind, almost shyly. Hmmm.

I had cleaned and dusted, organized and planned all week. Soft lighting and fresh simple white sheets greeted us.

Turning Mom around, with a smile, I unhooked her dress and the silence was broken by the rasp of a zipper. Two hands on her shoulders, I pushed the dress off. It fell with a quiet swish to her feet. Holding my breath, I turned Mom to face me. Oh man, lacy bra, small full breasts, dark areolae, and hard nipples. So sexy. White pure silk panties gently puffed by pubic hair. So desirable. Bright blue eyes sparkled with love and something else, even stronger now.

I stepped back, remembering her explicit instructions. Had I done it? Had I succeeded? Had I been seductive enough? My heart was thudding.

Mom cupped my cheeks, pulled me down kissing my lips lightly. She smiled. "Perfect," she whispered. "Thank you."

One by one she unbuttoned my shirt, slipping it off, fingers trailing down my chest to my belt. A chill ran through me, my erection straining and damp. The belt fell open, pants unhooked, zipper lowered. I felt her hand brush against my penis briefly. Mom slipped my pants down, they fell to my feet, her hands reaching for my underwear, my tented underwear.

Excitement pulsed through me as I watched Mom pull the waist out and over my erection. It strained up at forty-five degrees, hard, really hard, the head dark, red and inflamed. With a gentle shove, she pushed me back onto the bed. I kicked off shoes, pants and underwear. Mom slipped out of her shoes, smiled at me, her eyes drifting to my erection, smile broadening.

She told me what she wanted to do last Saturday, things she wanted, things she hadn't done for over five years, things I'd never experienced or expected to so soon. She told me, Mom, my Mom, Jesus!

"Ready?"

I nodded, too excited or too afraid to talk. Kneeling before me in a lacy bra and pure silk panties, Mom caressed the sides of my raging erection. I held my breath then gasped as she wrapped her fingers around it, gripping and squeezing me. With a final look, Mom bent her head. Oh God! Her warm mouth enveloped my crown, hot and moist sensations flooding me. She cupped my balls, gripped my shaft hard and sucked, her tongue caressing. I felt dizziness hit me when Mom's mouth moved down, her lips sliding down my shaft. I was gasping, trying to breath when I felt my erection touch her throat, suction, God, suction. Suddenly Mom's mouth moved down further, impossibly further, completely taking me, all the way to my pubic hair. Mom was deep-throating me! She pulled up, slid down, pulled up and took me deep into her throat again, her lips in my pubes. I felt her swallow, a tightness on my erection, and I climaxed spontaneously, cum blasting into her throat. She sucked and I exploded again, stars dancing in my eyes. I thought this was it, this was the best, but she pulled off to my tip and slid me back into her throat, and I exploded again, my groin cramping, pleasure crashing into me. I came time after time as Mom moved, exquisite bliss flooding my senses, I heaved and pulsed and came until there was nothing but wishing left.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.