I Sold My Ass to My Daddy - Cover

I Sold My Ass to My Daddy

by Sexy Miss Delilah

Copyright© 2014 by Sexy Miss Delilah

Incest Sex Story: I wrecked moms car, and daddy offers to help, for a hell of a price. Guess what Daddy wants from me? He wants to fuck my ass.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

I was dead meat. I didn't know what I was going to do. I had wrecked my mom's car, and I knew she was going to kill me. That was the only thing she said before she went to Kansas on a business trip. She said, "Use my car as much as you like, but if you wreck it, you will be working all summer to pay it off". Fuck, I didn't want my summer wrecked. This was my summer to party. I was headed to college in the fall.

I decided to do the unthinkable. I had to ask my dad for money. I had sworn I never would. He was a womanizer, and had ditched my mom as soon as something better came up. He had money though. I needed it for the repair. I decided to swallow my pride and go.

He answered the door, and I was surprised. He looked really good for his age. He had salt and pepper hair, and was in really good shape. He smiled at me, and said, "Come in."

I smiled and went inside. We had lunch, and I asked where my step-mom was. He just laughed and said she was in Florida visiting her sister.

He got to the point, " Delilah, I know you don't have much respect for me, and you never come visit on your own, so, why don't you tell me what you want."

I just came right out and asked. " I wrecked mom's car and she will be home in two weeks. I need money to fix it."

He smiled a ruthless smile. "Well princess, I'm sure you understand, nothing in life is free. I have something you want. You want money. What do you have that I want?"

I shrugged my shoulders as a strange feeling started in my stomach. "I'm sure I don't know dad. Why don't you tell me what you want."

He asked me to stand up, and I did, still unsure of what he was getting at. He looked me over admiringly. I had taken extra care with my appearance, and my long dark hair was hanging down my back, and pushed back from my face. I had on lipstick, and enough makeup to accentuate my eyes. My teal sundress showed off my skin, and dipped low in the back. He could see I wasn't wearing a bra.

He said, "You have a nice body Delilah. I'd like to see more of it."

I stared at him in shock, and horror, with the beginnings of lust stirring. "WHAT?" I stammered like a moron.

He said quietly, "Take off your dress Delilah."

I swallowed hard. My heart was pounding. I made my decision. I reached up and untied the dress at my neck, and very slowly slid it down my body. I exposed my breasts, and I heard a little intake of breath from him. I slid the dress farther down and turned around, letting it fall from my hips exposing my thong panties.

"Very nice." He whispered. "Come over here baby."

I walked over to him and he pulled me into his lap. He buried his face in my neck and inhaled the scent of my perfume.

"So sweet. You smell like candy."

His big hands covered my small breasts completely and he pinched my nipples playfully as his lips found my ear. I leaned against him, feeling pleasure and guilt at the same time.

His hands slid down my belly, and his hand slipped inside my panties and I felt his warm fingers teasing my pussy lips.

I whispered, "Dad, no ... this is wrong." But my body told a different story. My nipples were hard and my thighs seemed like they were spreading without any effort at all. His middle finger slipped between my pussy lips and he rubbed up and down. My hips moved slightly so he would have more access, and he dipped his finger inside my already wet pussy. He pulled his hand out of my panties and brought his finger to his mouth. He sucked the taste of my pussy off his fingers, and his eyes closed in pleasure.

"Delilah, you taste so good."

I was lying back against him with my legs spread. He slid me over and stood up. I could see his hard cock straining against the fabric of his pants. He didn't take them off though. Instead he grabbed me roughly by the hand and pulled me toward his study. When we got there, my mouth dropped open. He had a very comfy looking sofa along with a very nice looking office chair. What shocked me was he had video camera's set up.

"Daddy NO!!" I snapped. "No way are you gonna film this."

"Oh yes, I am. I want to look back on this moment many many times."

I started to refuse, but the look on his face made me pause.

"Look, you are a slutty girl. I have heard all about it. Its a small town. People talk." He said. "If you are going to be whoring around, you might as well make it count."

He turned the video equipment on and I shrugged. I knew he had me. I needed the money, and I was so horny, I wanted him to finish what he started.

He slid my thong down and I was completely naked in front of my Dad. He bent me over his desk and I gasped as I felt him kneel down and his tongue found my pussy from behind. I knew it was wrong, but his tongue teasing my clit and licking me, sucking on my pussy. He buried his face in there and his darting tongue made me cry out in pleasure. I felt his tongue slide over my asshole and I almost pulled away I was so shocked, but it feel really hot. He tonged my pussy and my ass, thrusting his tongue alternately inside each while I held my ass cheeks apart and tried not to scream with pleasure. He turned me around and dove back into my pussy with his mouth. I felt his finger slide into my pussy and I gasped. He then slid his wet finger into my asshole, and I was stunned at how good it felt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.