Fantasy: Sarina Valentina - Cover

Fantasy: Sarina Valentina

by GR

Copyright© 2014 by GR

Erotica Sex Story: This is just an erotic fantasy with the shemale, Sarina Valentina.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Shemale   Fiction   Celebrity   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Early one Saturday morning, I was lying in bed, next to my wife of thirty years, reading. She was sound asleep, sawing some logs, when the doorbell rang. Normally, I would expect the dogs to have gone crazy barking and waking up my wife, but they lay there silently as if the bell had not wrung. Still wondering if I had perhaps fallen asleep briefly while reading and dreamed it, I got up and went downstairs to check.

I opened the front door, and someone was indeed standing there; it was Sarina Valentina. I quickly opened the screen door and invited her into my home. The dogs were still quiet upstairs. Soon she and I were sitting in the living room talking.

"Sarina," I began, trying to sound nonchalant, "what brings you here?" I was awake, but very confused. I was going through various mental exercises to keep my cock from springing into action.

Sarina explained, "You may not know this, Harry, but I track the IP addresses of people who visit my web site. It turns out that you are my number one fan." My ability to control my cock was failing as I silently thanked 'Big Brother' for the up side of surveillance. She continued, "I wanted to visit you and thank you personally." She paused for a moment. "I know that I should have called you personally before arriving, but your wife and I wanted to surprise you."

"Oh, I'm surprised," I confessed

"Now, I want you to know that as my number one fan, you get my private phone number. Call me anytime." Her voice became very sexy. "For any reason. And I mean ANY reason." She winked at me, and my cock bulged against my pants. She smiled, and my defenses crumbled completely.

"My w-w-wife..." I stammered out.

"I talked to your wife already. She is a very lovely and kind woman." My heart sank as thoughts about how she would react, and then Sarina continued, "She is well aware of how you feel about me, and she said that I am the one woman with whom you can have an affair." This didn't sound like my wife.

I sat there speechless. I looked at Sarina like she was putting me on. Several conspiracies ran through my head. I excused myself and ran upstairs. I entered into my bedroom to find my wife awake and looking at me. I was about to say something, when she spoke first, "Is that Sarina downstairs?" I nodded. My wife smiled at me and said, "I know you have the hots for her. And I mean this next part from the bottom of my heart. I love you very much, and I give you permission to fuck Sarina however and whenever you want. Actually, there is one condition, but we'll talk about it later. The condition won't affect anything you two do before she leaves."

I stood there dumbfounded. I ran over, hugged my wife, mumbling out, "Thank you." I then ran downstairs to find Sarina sitting in the living room, waiting for me.

When I arrived, she asked, "How would you like me?"

"Hard and often," I replied. She smiled and giggled a little.

She walked over to me and greeted me with a slow, sensuous kiss, pushing her tongue deep in my mouth. I was torn between taking her right then and there which would mean I would be done in a few minutes, or taking it slowly and making love to her for over an hour. It probably would depend on the which way the blood flowed.

As I kissed her, her arms went around my neck, and I ran my hands over her back and ass. I was feeling as many of her curves as I could while she still had her clothes on. In the back of my mind, it still felt like a cruel practical joke. But kissing her soon made me forget any dark motives.

We continued to kiss, exploring each others mouths with our tongues. When her tongue slid across mine, electric tingles ran through my body. Despite my desire to play it slowly, my cock started to press against my jeans. Our bodies were close enough that she had to be feeling the bulge pressing against her. She didn't say anything and let me take the lead. Since I continued to kiss her, she kissed me back, occasionally purring softly, making my lust for her grow.

After a few minutes, she lowered her arms, and started to explore my body. One hand moved around to my ass and the other started to rub my nipple through my shirt. More electric tingles ran over my body. By now, my cock was hurting by the restraints of my clothes.

She noticed that I was uncomfortable, so she stepped back, and reached down. She first rubbed the bulge and sensually oohed. Then she undid my buckle, unbuttoned the jeans, and pulled the zipper down. (Fortunately, I wasn't wearing any embarrassing underwear that day.) She knelt so she could help my pants fall all the way to the ground. Then she leaned forward and kissed my stiffening cock through my underwear. She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back thinking about how good I was going to be feeling soon.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.