The Black Bow - Cover

The Black Bow

by Ka Hmnd

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Fantasy Sex Story: A lad shapes a limb for a bow and finally leaves home to be a mercenary. The strength of the bow proves itself at the start of a siege.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

(for new friends)

It took me years to shape the black iron wood limb while it grew. I started when I was thirteen and have been practicing with a bow since I was five. After I cut the limb it took me another year to slowly carve the bow. By the time it was ready I was to and took my father's short sword and long knife. He also gave me a letter to a mercenary regiment.

The regiment I was headed for was already moving to a walled town and Keep. I strode through the open gate and glanced around as people flowed around me, most hurrying in. I headed across the inner bailey to the pennant with a black wolfhead. I ignored the men and waited for one with a gold thread embroidered crest on his chest.

He finally turned and glanced at me, "well?"

I held out my father's letter, "I am seeking a job as an archer."

He opened and read the letter before smiling, "this says you are the best archer we will ever see."

He looked at me and I smiled faintly, "I am good."

He laughed and turned, "sergeant Dale!"

A short slim man walked towards us quickly, "aye commander?"

The commander gestured to me, "this is a new archer. Put him with the other one, the girl. Assign them a spot on the wall."

He nodded and the commander looked at me, "you got here in time. Duke Tarence and his dark mages are almost here with a small army to place the town under siege."

I nodded and shifted my pack, "mages?"

The commander nodded, "dark priests of Strife."

I looked at the sergeant and he turned and gestured, "this way lad."

I followed after him along the wall to a stonewalled tavern. He ignored the tavern and walked into the stable, "Steph!"

I glanced up when a red haired girl looked down from the loft, "sergeant?"

The sergeant gestured to me, "this is a new man. He is your partner so show him to your bedroll and then show him around."

She nodded, "aye sergeant."

He gestured, "see you in a few hours to post you on the wall."

I nodded as I headed towards the ladder up to the loft. The girl gestured and I followed her and watched her figure. Her bedroll was in a corner with an old curtain blocking her bedroll from the other men laying back on the loft. I shrugged my pack off and set my bow aside as I knelt to roll out my bedroll right beside hers.

I set my pack to the side against the curtain before standing. She was looking at me as I turned to her and she blushed. I gestured, "show me where we eat."

She nodded and turned to head back to the ladder. She took us into the tavern common room and I glanced around at the men crowding the room. I gestured and she went back out and I followed her around the stable to a set of stairs against the wall. She led me up and then back towards the towers guarding the gate before stopping, "this is our spot."

I glanced at the barrel of arrows at each slit in the wall and nodded. I looked at her, "I need ash, salt and holy water."

She blinked before turning, "we can get salt from the tavern kitchen and ash from the pile from the fire pit."

Once we were down she started walking fast, "we will need to go to the church to get the holy water."

She hesitated when we reached the church but I continue to the door. I lifted my water bag and poured it out on the steps. I walked in and through the milling people to find the priest. I gave him two coppers before he would let me fill my water bag and blessed it. I found Steph waiting and slipped an arm around her waist, "salt and ash now."

She nodded and we headed back. She did not try to pull away as we walked and if anything she seemed to stay closer. I used a large rag to make a pouch and half filled it with ash. I had to pay another copper before the cook would let me have a small pouch of salt. I poured the salt in with the ash and started to mix it throughly.

I led Steph back to the stable and up into the loft. Back beside our bedrolls I knelt to untie the quiver of arrows tied to my pack. While she laid on her bedroll and watched I dumped the arrows. I started using the holy water and then rubbing the ash and salt onto each arrow. I replaced the arrows in the quiver before looking at her as I washed my hands in the holy water.

I hesitated before starting to undress, "undress."

Her eyes widened and she licked her lips before slowing doing as I told her. I folded my clothes and put them away in my pack. I moved over and onto her before looking into her eyes as she trembled. I gave her a kiss before moving down. I sucked on each of her nipples before continuing down between her legs.

I smelled her pussy before reaching out to open her slit and licking through it. I pushed my tongue into her very tight pussy and nibbled on her inner lips. I covered her clit and began wiggling my tongue and sucking. She gasped and humped as she spread her legs, "mmmm!"

She wiggled and kept humping as she shuddered. I continued to lick her pussy and started using one hand to rub the sides. She jerked and tried to cover her pussy as she twisted. I grinned and moved over her and gave her a kiss as she panted. I pushed into her and kept pushing as I felt her naked body against mine.

I humped and jabbed before pulling back to fuck her. She humped up and put her arms around me as I fucked her with long deep thrusts. She wrapped her legs around my waist as her pussy became slicker. She began to buck and writhe around while she clung to me and pressed her mouth to my shoulder as she wailed.

I buried my cock to grind as it throbbed and I grunted before gushing cum. Steph jerked and thrust her hips up as I kept spurting my seed into her. When I was done I humped as she shuddered, "we should eat before we have to go to the wall."

She nodded and I pulled out of her before helping her stand. I kept glancing at her body as I dressed and then attached the quiver. I picked up my bow and pulled out the string and carefully strung the bow. She looked at the long bow and grinned, "I do not think I could pull that very many times."

I smiled, "not many can."

I followed her down and into the tavern. After we ate we sat outside waiting and I heard drums. I looked at Steph as the sergeant walked to the stable, "archers!"

I stood and pulled Steph up and we walked to the sergeant. He waited until we were crowded around before turning to head around the stable and towards the stairs. Several minutes later I was standing with Steph beside a crenel. We were looking out as an army spread out and began encircling the town.

I glanced at the commander and a noble when they stopped beside us to look out another crenel. I glanced at Steph and she shook her head. I looked out to watch the army making camp just beyond what would be normal bow range. Six black cloaked and hooded men rode forward to look at the walled town.

The noble growled, "I would give a pouch of gold to see those six smug bastards dead."

I looked at the noble, "a full pouch?"

The commander gestured as the noble looked at me and then grinned, "yeah."

I pulled an arrow and stepped in front of the crenel. I looked at the distance and the grass to check the wind. I took a deep breath and let it out before pulling the arrow back as I aimed and released. I was already reaching for another arrow and nocking it. I had four in the air before the first struck.

There was a shimmer and a rainbow of fire in the air in front of him as the arrow went past. His head snapped back as the arrow went through his face. I released a fifth arrow as the second took another in the throat, the rest would be body shots. After I released the sixth arrow I kept watching as the other mages or priests or whatever they were died.

When the last one fell as he turned I looked at the noble, "anything harder?"

He was looking across the field at the men I had killed and then at me. He grinned and then laughed, "I will keep watch for you."

He pulled his purse from his belt and tossed it to me before looking at the commander, "now we just need to worry about the other ten thousand men around us."

The commander grinned as they turned to walk around the wall, "one at a time my lord."

I looked at Steph and stepped close and kissed her, "to bad we can noot take another moment."

She laughed and shook me, "for that I am tempted to spread my legs right here."

I grinned as I looked out the crenel, "I will remind you of that later."

The army around the six men I had killed was moving around as if they expected more arrows. They were pulled away and then I saw the small party of short pale men. Steph hissed, "Drow."

I looked at her and she gestured as men hurriedly set up a huge tent behind the others, "dark elves."

I nodded and glanced at the setting sun, "they are the ones that will come over the wall after it gets dark."

She nodded, "assassins."

Several hours later it was dark, Steph was sitting with her back against the wall. A few clouds kept covering the moon. I was letting my eyes wander over the darkness beyond the army and their many fires. I straightened when I saw the shadows moving away from the army and towards the walls.

I waited until they were halfway across and pulled an arrow, "Steph."

I put the first arrow into the chest of the first drow and the others froze. That was a mistake as I killed another and they turned. I killed a third before they began to run and then a fourth and fifth before they reached the army. I smiled at Steph as she looked out, "that is five assassins we do not have to worry about."

She nodded and the sergeant appeared, "see something?"

I glanced at him, "just five dead assassins."

He looked out before grunting, "they have a few more."

He continued down the wall and I grinned as I felt and rubbed Steph's butt, "it is dark."

She pushed back and grinned, "can you do it quickly?"

I sighed and patted her butt, "I do not like quick."

She chuckled, "me either."

It was midnight before we were relieved and told to return at first light. We returned to the stable and our bedrolls. I stripped after setting my bow and quiver aside and watched Steph strip. I moved onto her and kissing her as she spread her legs and reached between us to guide my cock. I pushed into her and started to fuck her with long hard thrusts.

She shuddered and began to hump and thrust up as I continued to fuck her. Her cummy pussy was already grasping and squeezing my cock. I finally pushed all the way into her and started to jab and grind. She jerked and hugged me as she bucked and spasmed, "mmmm!"

I pulled back and started fucking her long, hard and deep. She lifted and spread her legs as her pussy contracted and tightened, "oooohhhh!"

I kept fucking her hard and she kept struggling and squirming. She would press her face into my shoulder when she wailed. It was awhile before I fucked her harder and then buried my throbbing cock. Steph jerked and lifted her hips as I began to pump sperm into her. She shook with each spurt I put into her until I was done.

I pulled out and moved aside before rolling her onto my bedroll and her stomach. I moved between her legs as she obediently spread them and I pushed back into her slimy pussy. It was another hour before I stopped fucking her. I held her as she slept and her soft breathing lulled me to sleep.

I woke to the sergeant barking for us to get up. I looked at the naked woman in my arms and caressed her hip, "you might want to wash your pussy."

She looked back before grinning, "yeah."

It was still dark when we gathered together a little later and followed the sergeant onto the wall. Steph had disappeared but caught up as I stopped to look out at the army waking up. I was grumpy and glanced at the sergeant walking back down the wall, "can I shoot a few?"

The noble laughed as he followed the commander and the sergeant. The sergeant had told me he was duke Gabriel, "wait for that bastard duke Tarence and I will give you two purses of gold."

I looked at him and nodded as the commander slapped my shoulder, "patience Joshua."

With the sun the enemy army formed. The duke appeared with several others and stopped beside me, "see the fancy noble behind the front ranks?"

I looked out and nodded when I saw the group of nobles, "the one with the jeweled sword?"

The noble beside me snorted, "yes."

I looked at him before pulling an arrow and nocking it. I pulled it back, aimed and fired. Before it reached him there was another flare and a rainbow of fire appeared in the air. The arrow was on fire as it slammed into his throat and he went back and off the horse. I glanced at the duke before pulling an arrow from the barrel.

I began to fire at the other nobles and the officers. I heard the commander and the duke bellow as he ran from the wall. The army in front of us was milling as others joined me. They fired high so they were barely hitting anyone. I was and those that fell only made everyone panic. The men in the army turned to run and started scattering.

I saw the men charging and rushing out the gates and I spun, "Steph!"

I ran for the stairs with her behind me. I kept running as I went around the stable and headed for the gate. Others were charging out as we reached the gate and we joined them as we moved through. As we charged across the open fields I slung the bow and pulled my sword and long knife, "watch my back Steph."

The enemy's army had splintered and was running away. I headed for the huge tent I had seen put up. When a man rushed out with a chest and another followed, I charged into him. I stabbed the second in the gut and rolled away. I was coming to my feet when the other man started to lunge. Of course his lunge was stopped with an arrow in his chest.

I glanced at Steph as she lowered her bow and looked around. Few men were near as I gestured to the chest, "see what is in that."

I turned to walk into the tent and looked around. The drow rushed out of the shadows and I cut to the side with my sword as I blocked with my knife. The sword tip sliced one of the drow open as the knife blocked a curved short sword. Another arrow sped past to take another drow in the chest as I blocked a sword and stabbed one through the mouth.

I shifted and moved aside as another arrow took a drow in the throat. Two were left and one spun to run while the other lunged. My knife struck through its wrist and I twisted as I stabbed my sword into his chest. Steph put an arrow in the other's back as he sliced the wall at the back of the tent.

I looked around carefully before nodding to a small pale white haired girl on her knees. She was naked and her pink nipple almost begged me to come play. I looked around again and moved to the wooden clothes press as Steph went to the girl. I glanced at her when she pulled the girl to her feet, "she has a slave collar."

I looked at the slightly pointed ears and the slanted almond eyes, "drow."

She nodded as she cupped a firm breasts, "still..."

I grinned and gestured to the bed, "wrap her in the silk sheets and we will take her with us."

I opened the chest and snorted at the clothes, "bring her here."

I pulled out a fancy silk shirt and turned as they walked up. I set my sword and knife aside and tossed the shirt, "put this on."

Steph grinned, "the other chest held silver."

I found a rag to wipe my weapons and headed towards the door, "I bet they have horses behind the tent."

I walked around and found twenty good looking horses. I moved through them and started putting them on leads. I led them back around the tent and grinned at Steph and the slave girl who had her arms full of silk bedding, "put it in the clothes press."

I moved to each of the dead drow and took their weapons. I piled them all together and looked back towards where I had killed the noble and walked towards him. He was laid out where he fell. I searched him and took his purse and weapons before catching his horse and leading it back.

A lot of men and soldiers were returning and I thought it was time to go. I bundled all the weapons and lifted the heavy chest of silver to the noble's horse. I settled the bundle on another horse and turned to hold the lead rope out to the slave, "take it."

She accepted it timidly and I removed my bow before handing it to Steph. I lifted the clothes press onto my shoulder, "time to go."

I started walking and they followed with the string of horses behind them. Steph cleared her throat, "what are we doing with the horses?"

I kept walking, "hopefully selling most of them. I would rather be a mounted archer."

She laughed, "and selling the weapons?"

I nodded, "I might keep a few but yeah."

Steph caught up to me and walked beside me, "and the girl?"

I smiled, "after you play with her, I will take turns with you and her."

She laughed throatily, "yummy."

When we walked into the stable I turned and set the press aside before removing the bundle of weapons. I lifted the heavy chest of silver down before unsaddling the noble's horse. I led them out to the small corral and put the horses in before returning to the stable. Steph was already in the loft and I grinned as I grabbed the bundle of weapons and climbed up.

She had the girl on her back and was between her legs when I walked up. I set the bundle of weapons beside my bow and knelt to rub her butt, "we need to return to the wall."

She lifted her wet face as she girl moaned and shuddered, "I was right, yummy."

I laughed and pulled her up before bending to grab my bow. She pulled the girl up and after us as I led the way back down. I hesitated before moving the clothes press and the money chest. When we reached our spot on the wall only a few men were still there. I looked out at more of our soldiers returning and searching those on the battlefield.

I turned and sat and reached for the small girl and pulled her onto my lap, "what is your name?"

She would not look up but whispered, "Cerria."

I leaned back and pulled her against me as Steph sat beside me. I put my arm around Steph and she put her head on my shoulder. I turned to look at the girl when she murmured and squirmed as she slept. Steph giggle and I grinned as I looked at her. I looked at the sergeant when he appeared, "go eat and..."

He frowned at the girl before looking at me. I caressed her exposed thigh, "plunder."

He laughed as he turned, "go eat and get some rest."

I looked after him and then called, "the duke owes me two pouches of gold."

I shifted the girl and stood with her before handing her to Steph. I lifted my bow and led them down to the tavern. I hesitated before turning to lead them around to the kitchen door. One of the cooks was more than happy to give us plates of food. Steph looked at me, "why?"

I glanced at the girl as she wolfed the food, "you ever been around soldiers after a battle?"

She frowned before shaking her head, "they will be drinking and might rape us?"

I started eating, "not might."

After we ate I took them to the jakes and then back to the stable. The duke, the commander and the sergeant were looking at the horses. I stopped after sending Steph and Cerria to the loft, "want to buy them?"

They turned and the duke cleared his throat, "duke Tarence's tent was looted."

I grinned, "well that would be after we fought the drow and killed them."

The duke nodded, "and the pay chest?"

I grinned, "a chest of silver."

They looked at each other and the commander looked at me, "silver?"

I nodded, "I brought it back to split with the company. The rest I took as my own, like the slave and the weapons and the clothes press."

The duke followed as I led them in and to the chest I had put in an empty stall. I opened the chest of silver and the commander bent to push his hand in and stir the silver coins, "how was he going to pay his army with this?"

I shrugged, "unless it was taken out before we reached the tent I do not know."

I opened the clothes press and lifted the bedding to show the clothes and the duke shook his head, "take it."

I nodded and closed the chest, "I will keep five of the horses if you want to buy the rest."

The commander cleared his throat, "the company will give you a fair price."

I grinned as I headed for the ladder, "after I have gotten some sleep."

They laughed as I climbed up and walked around the curtain and saw Steph. She was naked like Cerria and laid back with her legs spread. The girl was between her legs licking her pussy and she was moaning and shuddering. I grinned as I dropped the bedding and my bow before I began to undress.

I laid beside Steph and bent to suck on a nipple, "having fun?"

She pulled my head back to her nipple, "mmmm!"

I grinned as I sucked hard and moved up to give her a kiss. I turned and lifted the girl and she looked at me before I turned her. I moved her back and helped her straddle Steph's head before reaching under her face to finger Steph. She shuddered and humped and Cerria bent her head to lick her pussy again.

She stopped when Steph pulled her hips down and licked her. I grinned as I laid beside them and waited my turn. They were both moaning and shuddering and wiggling and squirming. Cerria rolled off and I caught her as she panting and helped her turn around. I caressed her pale body and bent to suck on her pink nipples.

She held my head as I continued to suck and moved to the other one. She moaned and shuddered and I turned to move between her legs. Steph turned on her side, "go slow."

I kissed Cerria and lifted to slowly push and force my cock into her extremely tight pussy. She clutch me as I settled and held her while she panted. It was a little while before she humped and her pussy squeezed. I humped, pressed and thrust in and out slowly with small jabs. She wiggled and squirmed as my cock moved through her pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.