Winners and Losers - Cover

Winners and Losers

Copyright© 2014 by Bawdy Bloke

Chapter 15: Familial Issues

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Familial Issues - A football (soccer) league adopts new rules where the losing team must provide sexual services to the winning team after each match. This will chart a season through the eyes of one player as they play friendlies, cup competitions and matches, winning some games and losing a few more while he comes to terms with his bi-curiosity and urges, in full public view.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Early in the morning, Ryan left the hotel with me, and I bought us a breakfast of instant porridge from the coffee shop at the vast Mancunian station. I could tell from his expression and demeanour that the morning had brought doubts and uncertainties. I knew and recognised them.

“Let me guess, you’re straight, you’ve always been straight and you adore women. Your bashful antics were a symptom of the alcohol consumption and you’d write it off as drunken debauchery to be embarrassed about. But something you enjoyed last night doesn’t make sense in the cold light of day and you’re wondering is there something else there.”

“Yeah,” he muttered as he fidgeted on the train. “Something like that.”

“And you have spent the last thirty minutes wanting to stop thinking about being fucked in the arse and giving blowjobs and not being able to. And then feeling guilty for it. You don’t want to think about them. You don’t want to have those feelings anymore.”

“Hmmm.”

“And right now, you’re probably thinking a heterosexual fuck is the best thing you could do so are planning a one-night stand, possibly with a prostitute. But you also want to play with another guy again, so are a bit confused.”

“Ummm ... yeah!”

“Then welcome to the world of being bisexual!” I meant it part in jest and part seriously. I took the time to explain what my feelings were in the period before I came to accept my new sexuality. I told him what I had done at the ManLube photography shoot and in Italy, and what I had enjoyed while doing it. He listened, and we reached our station long before I had finished.

“Is it OK if I come and watch?” He asked. “The football. I’ve nothing else to do. I’d rather not go home and just be alone with my thoughts.”

“Sure.”

I stopped at my house to retrieve my football kit and was surprised to find my fiancée not at home. I was even more surprised to see her at the stadium but she wouldn’t tell me why. I had an uneasy feeling, but left my work colleague with her and went into the changing room to get changed, warm up and then listen to our coach distil tactics for our league match against Sunnyside Cross FC. A lot had changed since that first game of the league season and their 4-1 defeat of us had stayed long in the memory. It was a high-energy, ferocious game and we had deservedly lost but Sunnyside were not without their weaknesses.

They were, however, second in the league and rivalling AFC Kerlon for the top spot. The game was tough; Dmitri scored with a piledriving free-kick and they equalised with a header before half-time. Lee’s second-half goal saw us heading for victory but an own goal levelled the score two minutes before full-time and the last kick of the game was a long-range effort from their striker that our goalkeeper fumbled into our net.

It was desperately unlucky. He wanted the ground to open up and swallow him; it was a goalkeeping clanger of stunning ineptitude and it meant we lost the match 3-2.

It was also a “special weekend” and the flustered league representative strode onto the pitch with a megaphone to call for the attention. “Every team were instructed to send the girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives and fiancées of the players to the match, and now the losers will pleasure the victors in front of their partners.”

I gulped, glancing at the stands to see a gleeful Anna smiling broadly.

She knew; the little minx knew the league had planned this “surprise” for the team and had slipped along not to watch me play but to watch me be fucked.

I growled inside; I played football, it was my game and they were my forfeits. The league had dragged my family into my sexuality without my consent and it riled me. But I didn’t have time to be angry; the Sunnyside Cross players were striding towards us forcefully and menacingly sizing us up. There was movement in the stands as our partners ambled down towards the changing room.

My arm was grabbed by their left back: a wiry, smarmy, snarling man with a curling smile of devious intent. He was a nasty, intimidating player.

My fiancée joined us as we entered our changing room; there was not enough room for everyone to be in the victor’s changing room, and she smiled briefly as he snarled at me. “Oh, nice ring,” he muttered as he slapped me painfully across the face. “On your knees, sunshine. Show your little girly what you do. He’s a fucking faggot, love.”

My scowl deepened. Sunnyside Cross were full of arrogant players who revelled in dishing out humiliation and the league had given them fantastic ammunition to use against us. He grabbed the back of my head and thrust his cock deep into my throat, causing me to gag.

“Steady on,” my Anna cried.

“If you fuck me, I’ll leave him alone.” My hands instinctively rolled into a fist and I was ready to punch him in the low-hanging testicles; he was being a cunt.

“Touch me and I’ll floor you,” my fiancée warned as he thrust his cock deep into me. It was humiliation, it was submission, but I wasn’t revelling in it.

“He’s just a filthy little fag,” he snapped. I was being degraded but it just felt dispassionate and inhuman. There was no connection between me and my tormentor. He spoke gruffly and angrily, calling me names that I easily blocked out. He pushed me onto the bench and made Anna prepare me for his “monster prick” but it wasn’t that big and Anna had prepared me for her strap-on several times before; it was part of our play.

The thrusting of his cock to the hilt into my hole was rough, but I felt no satisfaction. I felt nothing but discomfort. I watched as he scissored into me, remaining silent as I glanced up at Anna. She smiled at me; the connection was with her, not with him. She ignored him holding my ankles splayed into the air as he fucked my butt. It meant nothing to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.