Winners and Losers - Cover

Winners and Losers

Copyright© 2014 by Bawdy Bloke

Introduction

Erotica Sex Story: Introduction - A football (soccer) league adopts new rules where the losing team must provide sexual services to the winning team after each match. This will chart a season through the eyes of one player as they play friendlies, cup competitions and matches, winning some games and losing a few more while he comes to terms with his bi-curiosity and urges, in full public view.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

The swell of his cock bobbed inches from my face. The delicate aroma of masculinity and sweat swirled around me. There were no chains binding me to the wet floor of the changing room, but I was immobile. Captivated. Unable to move a muscle. Spellbound by the thick meat. I’d never been so close to one before.

The marbled pattern of the veins spiralled across the pale, turgid member swaying gently beside me. He waited. Paused as my mind twisted with emotion. My lips parted to allow a man to stuff his erect prick into my mouth. For the first time in my life.

I was naked; I was vulnerable and defeated, but he cared not. He had no reason to care. I had played the game and I had lost; we all had. We had to suffer the consequences.

Straight men forced to fellate their opponents; constrained and obligated to subject themselves to the overwhelming confidence of the victorious footballers. The violation was intense; the shame burnt as the veined cock slid past my tongue.

Our small changing room was crowded: victorious yells and screams dominated, echoes bouncing from walls and jostling players intimidated and disoriented us. My clothes were torn from my body: the laughter as they saw our naked crotches served to belittle us.

My cock strained, my eyes watered. I’d never done anything like this before. I had never touched another man, and until a few weeks previous I had never even thought of an erect dick sliding past my lips.

But I knew if nothing changed, I would be sucking a lot of cocks, and being fucked by lots of men in the coming months.

And the reason? After all, what could possibly possess heterosexual guys, many of them married or with girlfriends, to allow themselves be humiliated and obligated to commit homosexual acts with sweaty, overconfident men?

I’ll explain my wild, rampant year of discovery and adventure that took me onto a new career path. It brought me to hundreds of cocks and a handful of cunts being pleasured by my body. It exposed much about my colleagues, myself and my family.

It all started though, with me choking on that cock, attached that man and that changing room, in late August.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.