Preview

Guardian Awakening

by C. Osborne Rapley

Copyright© 2014 by C. Osborne Rapley

Science Fiction Sex Story: Following an unsuccessful and debilitating experiment by the Navy, Tristan Taylor’s now reclusive and desolate life takes a shocking turn with the arrival of an alien warrior whose ship has crash-landed behind his isolated cottage. Discovering that his previously failed brain implant can interface with the alien's computers, Tristan resolves to accompany the enchanting Aesia in her quest to return to her people...little knowing what awaits him. And at what price...?

Tags: Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Slow   Sci-fi

coverpage2

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission in writing of the Author, nor be otherwise circulated in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published and without a similar condition including this condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.