Forerunner Foray - Chameleons and Plasma Rifles - Book 2 - Cover

Preview

Forerunner Foray - Chameleons and Plasma Rifles - Book 2

by Lortay

Copyright© 2014 by Lortay

Science Fiction Adult Story: The continuing adventures of your favorite blockade runner James, his chameleon wife Tarra and their intelligent spaceship Didgeridoo. A find at an archeological dig of working alien technology that is millenniums old initiates a string of events that quickly rockets our heroes into action. What seems like a simple delivery quickly ignites a chase across the galaxy against the forces of evil.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Interracial   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction space story, space story, interracial story, military story, sci-fi military story, science fiction military story, sci-fi romantic story

Introduction

Chameleons and Plasma Rifles - Book 2 – Forerunner Foray

The continuing adventures of your favorite blockade runner James, his chameleon wife Tarra and their intelligent spaceship Didgeridoo. A find at an archeological dig of working alien technology that is millenniums old initiates a string of events that quickly rockets our heroes into action. What seems like a simple delivery quickly ignites a chase across the galaxy against the forces of evil.

While not completely necessary, you are strongly encouraged to read the first installment of this series, Blockade Runner – Chameleons and Plasma Rifles. Our characters are introduced there. There is also quite a bit of interesting and advanced future technology in this universe. Much of it is explained in that introductory story.

Thanks,

Lortay

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.