Susie Q - Cover

Susie Q

by E. W. Orc

Copyright© 2014 by E. W. Orc

Coming of Age Sex Story: Brian and Susie discover each other.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

"Hi, Brian," she called out as she crossed the street, "What 'cha doin'?"

"Hi, Susie," I replied as I turned to face her. "I'm going to the garage to enjoy a little privacy."

Susan Quentin was a year younger than I. I had known her all her life or at least since her parents had moved in across the street from us when she was a toddler. We were friends, but nothing more.

"Yeah, right," she sneered, "You're going in there to play with your willy, aren't you?"

"That's right," I leered back at her. "Wanna' come an' watch."

"Ewww, gross," she responded with a disgusted expression. "You're such a pervert, Brian Murphy."

"That may be," I chuckled, "But at least I have a reliable place to entertain myself. Where do you go when you need privacy?"

Blushing, she stuttered, "I... , I... , I'm not a pervert like you; I'm a good girl. Good girls don't play with themselves."

"Yeah, sure," I retorted, "I know for a fact that you aren't a good girl."

She stamped her foot exclaiming, "You know no such thing!"

"Yes I do," I insisted. "Good girls don't tell lies and you just told a big one. There are two kinds of people in the world; those who admit to masturbating and liars. Since you deny playing with yourself, you are a liar."

Speechless with indignation, she lifted her nose in the air, spun around and headed back across the street. I just laughed. I knew it was only pretense. I suspected that she would sneak back and try to catch me in the act. Both of the big doors to our two-car garage were open. Another door at the back of the garage led into the attached shop that was almost as big as the garage itself. Although the space had clearly been designed to be a workshop, my father only used it to store the mower and other tools for yard work. On the side of the building there was another big garage door with an opener that the previous owner used to bring in large pieces of material when the shop was used for woodworking. My father had no time for nor interest in such activities. My parents had permitted me to partition off the back corner to use as my private retreat. My father had helped me build the partition teaching me basic carpentry in the process. I had stocked it with a futon, a couple of beanbag chairs, some bookcases and a TV for playing video games. I also had a small refrigerator to store sodas and bottled water. I called it my game room where my friends and I hung out to play video games. Susie had guessed correctly; I also used it as a private place to masturbate.

Accordingly, I left the door from the garage wide open and the door to my game room cracked open. I grabbed a book from the bookshelf, plopped down on the futon and waited to see what Susie would do. Several minutes later, I noticed a shadow pass the curtains on the window. I had closed the curtains so that no one could see in from outside. If Susie really wanted to spy on me she would have to come into the shop and peek through the door into my partitioned hideaway.

Another five minutes passed before I heard the faint steps of someone trying to sneak across the floor of the shop. I put the book down and shifted myself to the end of the futon nearest the door. I almost held my breath trying to hear Susie as she crept toward the door. When I saw the door opening slightly, I jumped up, grabbed the doorknob and yanked it open. Susie almost fell into the room.

Letting the door swing open, I exclaimed, "Ah ha! Now who's the pervert? Looks like I've caught a peeping Tom, or to be more precise, a peeping Susie Q."

When I called her "Susie Q," her blush of embarrassment changed to a bright red flush of anger. She hated for anyone to call her that.

I made it worse by adding, "Looks like you changed your mind about watching. I'm game if you'll let me watch you too."

She growled, turned and ran out through the garage leaving me laughing. Moments later, I shut and locked the garage doors and retreated to my game room. It was the first Sunday afternoon of summer vacation. My parents were at the country club playing golf and tennis as usual. I had the house to myself and I intended to take advantage of my privacy. After lowering the back of the futon, I spread a beach towel across it. I stripped, grabbed a bottle of hand lotion and stretched out on the futon with my head propped on a pillow. I thought that Susie would be mortified if she knew how I imagined her as I lubed my cock stroking it to erection.

Susie was one of the prettiest girls I knew. Her petite, well-proportioned body could not have weighed more than 100 lbs. She stood about 5' 2" with straight blond hair that fell to her shoulders. Her hips and breasts though small gave her a perfect hourglass shape. Her beautiful blue eyes sparkled when she smiled and burned when she was angry. I closed my eyes imagining her doing a slow strip tease as I slowly stroked my schwanz.

In my imagination, Susie stood at the foot of the futon swaying sexily running her hands over her hips and breasts. She grasped the hem of her t-shirt with both hands slowly pulling it up her torso and over her head. After tossing the t-shirt aside, her hands moved to the waistband of her shorts. She rubbed her upper thighs and crotch suggestively before pulling her zipper down. She worked the tight shorts down slowly until they were loose enough to slide to her ankles. She stepped out of one side and kicked the shorts toward me. I moaned as I increased the pace of my strokes. She resumed running her hands over her body from her knees to her shoulders. Then she reached behind to unfasten her bra. As the straps fell loosely, she teased me by holding the bra cups in her hands slowly giving me peeks of the tops and sides of her bare boobies. I gasped when she finally dropped the bra. Stiff pink nipples crowned her perfect handful tits. She cupped her boobs before sliding her hands over her flat abdomen to the top of her panty. I felt myself getting close as she inched her panty down revealing the sparse curls of blond hair above her slit. Then she turned around, bent over at the waist and slid the panty to her ankles. She spread her legs wide holding her cheeks open in a wanton display of her charms. She turned back around climbing onto the futon to kneel at my feet with her legs spread. She leaned back holding herself up with her left hand on the futon frame while the fingers of her right hand spread her pussy lips apart. I could see her clit protruding from its hood and the moist pink entrance to her cunt. I groaned as I hosed my chest with spurt after spurt of cum. I opened my eyes; my imaginary stripper was gone. I reached for the box of tissues to clean myself up.

That had been one of the hottest jerk-off sessions I had ever had. I wondered whether I could seduce Susie into the real thing. She had the reputation of a prude, but her behavior that day suggested that she might have a strong curiosity about sex. I decided that I would have to apologize to her as soon as possible. I went into the house to take a shower. I didn't want to smell bad when I talked with her. I put on clean shorts and a t-shirt before heading across the street to apologize.

When I rang the bell, Susie's mom came to the door and greeted me, "Hello, Brian. What can I do for you?"

"Hi, Mrs. Quentin," I replied. "May I speak with Susie, please?"

"Certainly," she said pushing the door open. "Why don't you wait in the kitchen while I call her. I think she's in her room."

I took a seat at the kitchen table as Mrs. Quentin strode down the hall to Susie's bedroom. I heard some conversation that sounded like an argument between Susie and her mother. Then Susie stalked into the kitchen glaring at me.

"What do you want," she demanded with an angry voice.

I looked up from the table and said, "I just came over to tell you I'm sorry for being mean to you before."

"You were mean," she said from her confrontational stance, "And I don't want to talk to you."

"Now, Susie," her mom interjected, "Brian was nice enough to apologize. You could at least accept his apology. What's this all about, anyway."

"I'm sorry for intruding, Mrs. Quentin," I said as I stood up from the table. "I'd better go home. Susie can tell you all about it."

Susie was looking daggers at me as I left. I could hear Mrs. Quentin saying, "Susie, you have some explaining to do."

I figured that stunt killed any chance that Susie would ever speak to me again. I was just too much of a coward to try to explain to Susie's mom what we both had done.

The next day I started my summer job with my Uncle John's landscaping company. Since his business increased dramatically each year over the summer, he always hired several students for the summer. I expected to work six days a week for 10 hours a day. I knew it would be rough, but I was looking forward to the money. I guess I had no clue how tough the work would actually be. When I got home the first day, I was so tired and sore I almost couldn't eat dinner. By the end of the week, I had adapted to the point that I didn't collapse immediately after dinner. I figured that by the end of the summer I would be in pretty good shape.

On Sunday afternoon, my parents had gone to the country club as usual to play tennis and golf. They left me to do the yard work. The temperature had climbed to the mid-eighties so I worked in just shorts and tennis shoes. Feeling naughty, I had even gone commando. I had just finished mowing the lawn when I saw someone coming around the side of the house. Moments later Susie stood facing me, hands on her hips, and glaring.

"Brian Murphy, you're such an ass," she snarled. "You really left me in the lurch last Sunday."

"And a happy Sunday to you, too," I replied. "I tried to apologize but you didn't want to hear it. By the way, what did you tell your mom after I left?"

"I told her we were teasing each other and it got out of hand," she said. "I don't think she believed me, but she let it drop."

"So why are you here?" I asked. "After I left last Sunday, I thought you would never want to see me again."

"I'm sorry, Brian," she said with a soft voice. "I started it when I teased you about, ... about you know what. I shouldn't have gotten mad and I shouldn't have tried to spy on you. I just, ... I just don't want you to be mad at me. We've been friends for too long."

I walked over to her, took her hands in mine, looked her in the eyes and said, "I'm not mad at you Susie. I thought it was kinda' funny. I didn't think you would get so upset."

I glanced down to realize that she wore no bra under the thin nylon t-shirt. Her stiffening nipples poked indents in front. Her nipples weren't the only things stiffening. My shorts started to sport an unmistakable bulge too. She started to blush when she looked down to see the tent forming in the front of my shorts.

Trying to defuse the situation, I said, "Susie, I'm hot and sweaty from mowing the lawn. Why don't you wait in the game room while I take a quick shower. Then we can talk."

"Sure, ... OK," she hesitantly agreed.

"Great," I said turning toward the house, "I'll be right back."

After putting away the mower, it took only about 10 minutes to take a fast shower and dress in a clean t-shirt and loose fitting nylon running shorts like the ones Susie had on. I substituted flip-flops for the tennis shoes and headed back to the shop. When I arrived at the game room, I found Susie sitting Indian-style on the futon flipping through one of my gaming magazines. I was startled to realize that I could see all the way to the junction of her thighs through the leg of her shorts. It was obvious that she, too, was going commando. It took a real effort to shift my gaze from her exposed pussy to her eyes. I plopped down on the other end of the futon facing Susie sitting cross-legged as she had. Before I could initiate our conversation, I heard her gasp. Following her eyes as they fixed on my crotch, I saw her staring at the erection tenting my thin running shorts.

"You know," I started, "We might as well get naked. Neither of us is wearing underwear and what we are wearing is almost see-through."

Her face turned bright red as she stammered, "I, ... I, ... I don't know, ... I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not," I rejoined, "You wanted to see me last week. And I sure would like to get a better look at you. You're the most beautiful, sexiest girl I know."

"Really," she whispered shyly, "You think I'm pretty?"

"Absolutely," I replied, "I'd love it if we could become better friends."

I paused before adding, "Do you want me to help you with that t-shirt?"

She looked down, timidly nodding her assent. I scooted across the futon next to her and grasped the hem of her t-shirt. She raised her arms so I could pull the shirt off tossing it onto a nearby chair. I scooted back a little to gaze on her beautiful breasts. They weren't very big, maybe 30A, but they were perfectly shaped, crowned with stiff, pink nipples.

"Wow, Susie," I sighed, "Your breasts are perfect."

She smiled weakly at me as the blush spread from her face down her neck and shoulders to cover her boobs. I stood next to her and asked whether she wanted to pull my shorts down. She nodded as she reached hesitantly for the waistband. As she dragged the shorts down, the waistband caught the head of my dick pulling it down and out. I reached down to free my cock from the shorts. It sprang back up until it was jiggling at about a 45-degree angle from my belly.

Susie dropped the shorts and gasped, "Oh my god! It's huge! That thing couldn't possibly fit inside a woman."

I felt surprise since my cock exceeds normal size only slightly. I had to believe that Susie had no basis for comparison.

I said, "I don't think it's more than a little above average. Besides, if a baby can come out, a cock can go in."

I looked down at the shorts puddled at my feet and said, "It's your turn again; are you ready?"

She looked up at me nervously and rose to her knees on the futon. I grasped her shorts at the waist to pull them slowly down. When I had pulled them to her knees, I resumed my previous position on the futon facing her.

"OK," I said, "Pull your shorts the rest of the way off and we can get started."

"Started with what?" she asked with alarm in her voice.

"Jerking off," I replied. "I thought the reason we're here is to watch each other play with ourselves."

"I, ... I don't know if I can do that," she said. "I think I'd be too embarrassed."

"Suit yourself," I said as I reached for the lotion. "I'm not embarrassed. But I'd appreciate it if you would spread your legs so I can look at your pussy while I jerk off."

"Jeez, Brian," she retorted, "You really are a pervert."

"Not really," I responded, "I'm just a horny teenaged boy with enough confidence to ask for what I want. You came here voluntarily and got naked. Why shouldn't I want to look at you? You're still the prettiest girl I have ever seen."

Susie seemed to be at a loss for words. I squirted lotion on my right hand to lube my dick. I started stroking slowly without taking my eyes off Susie's body. Susie's eyes remained focused on my crotch as I jerked the gherkin. I spread my legs wider to give her a better view. I saw her hands move to her tits rubbing them and pinching her nipples. I increased the pace of my strokes. Her knees began to part giving me a clearer look at her gash. Her inner lips were visible and visibly moist. I could see her clit just starting to protrude from its hood. I could smell her arousal. I started to breathe faster. Her hands moved from her boobs to caress her inner thighs from her knees to her pussy. With a firmer grip, I massaged my dick faster. Apparently she lost all inhibitions as she slid her finger through her slit and rubbed her love button. She panted as she inserted a finger in her cunt. I could feel my balls tighten as I stroked even faster.

"Oh god!" I groaned as cum erupted from my cock to rain across my chest.

"Mother of god!" she exclaimed as her legs clamped together trapping her hand on her pussy.

We lay there on the futon panting for several minutes enjoying the aftermath of our orgasms. Eventually I grabbed the box of tissues to wipe off the semen pooled on my chest.

I looked over at Susie and said, "Maybe we should go in the house and take a shower before you go home. You wouldn't want your mother to smell you the way you are now."

Oh god, I'm so embarrassed," she moaned. "I can't believe I did that in front of you."

"Lighten up, Suze," I reassured her. "We helped each other feel good. There's nothing wrong with that. No one else needs to know what we did in private."

She took some tissues to wipe her crotch before she put her shorts back on. We both dressed and went into the house. I led her to the bathroom and suggested that we shower together. Despite her reluctance, she agreed. I turned the water on in the shower so it could get warm while we undressed. I found Susie a rubber band so she could put her hair up and keep it dry. As we stepped into the shower I offered to wash her back. I soaped her up from her shoulders to her ass spending extra time to work the soap in with my bare hands. I rinsed her upper body and began soaping her legs. When I reached the tops of her thighs, I reached between her legs to wash her crack. She began to tremble and moaned lightly. I rinsed her legs and ass and turned her around. She looked a little startled when I started soaping her shoulders and worked my way down. Her quivering and moaning increased as my soapy hands massaged her boobs and tweaked her nipples. She grasped my shoulders to keep from falling as I washed her pussy. She wrapped her arms around my neck holding on tightly as I fingered her to another orgasm.

When she had recovered enough to stand on her own, she murmured, "I can't believe I let you do that."

I just grinned as I used the spray to rinse her off. I rinsed her thoroughly to eliminate any residual smell.

When I had finished, I put the shower sprayer back in its holder and said, "Now it's your turn to wash me."

I handed her the soap thankful that we had a tank-less water heater with an endless supply of hot water. Mimicking my actions, she started on my back at the shoulders and worked her way down. My already rigid rod grew even stiffer as she reached between my legs to wash my ass crack. When she started on my front, I had to use my arms to prop myself up against the shower wall. She had me quivering as she began to soap my cock. With one hand on my balls and the other stroking my dick, she had me on the edge.

"Careful, Susie," I moaned, "I'm about to explode all over you."

She aimed my cannon away from her, stroking faster. I could feel a massive cum swelling inside me. I almost collapsed as I painted the shower wall with spurt after spurt of hot semen. It was my turn to struggle to stand trembling through the aftershocks of my climax. Susie continued rinsing me until I had recovered enough to turn the water off.

When we exited the shower, I wrapped Susie in a big, fluffy towel to dry her off. I grabbed another towel to dry myself. Before we got dressed I dropped the towels, wrapped Susie in a tight embrace and kissed her. She stood on her tiptoes to reach up to me with my stiff prick trapped against her mound. After a few moments that seemed like hours, we disengaged.

"God, Susie," I murmured, "That was the best feeling I've ever had. It's so much better doing it with you than by myself."

"I can't believe we just did that," she mumbled. "I know it's wrong. I know it's a sin, but I still want to do it again."

"Well," I asserted, "I don't think it's wrong or a sin. We didn't hurt ourselves and we didn't hurt anyone else. We made each other feel really good. Why is that wrong?"

"The Bible says so," she responded. "It's a sin to have sex with someone you're not married to. Besides sex is supposed to be for having children. Everybody knows that."

"Really?" I rejoined. "Did you ever think about the fact that the bible is a written compilation of the oral fables of tribes of illiterate desert goat herders? It's been translated from one language to another over centuries. It's full of contradictions and nonsense. It contains as much truth and validity as Bulfinch's Mythology. Would you let stories about Zeus and Hera govern your life?"

She shook her head, 'no.'

"Why then, would you worry about anything written in the bible?" I demanded.

"It's not the same and you know it," she cried. "You're just trying to confuse me so I'll have sex with you again."

"I'm sorry, Susie," I replied. "I'm not trying to confuse you; I just don't want you to feel bad about what we did. And you're right; I do want to do it again with you."

"I'll have to think about it," she said. "I feel guilty enough for what we already did. I don't know whether I'll be able to get past that guilty feeling."

"OK, sweetie," I said, "Take as much time as you need to decide what you want to do. And thanks for coming over today. It was wonderful."

We shared another toe-curling kiss before she left to go home.

I found the day's adventure more than satisfying. I had hoped that I could at least convince her to take her clothes off for visual stimulation. I hadn't expected that she would finger herself at the same time. I never would have predicted that she would willingly join me in the shower for a hands-on experience. I was preoccupied the rest of the day with schemes for a repeat performance and, hopefully more. Because of work, I didn't expect to have a chance until the following Sunday. Fate must have smiled on me because a completely unexpected opportunity presented itself.

Tuesday evening at dinner, Mom announced, "Elizabeth Quentin called today. She and Robert have committed to a corporate retreat next weekend. I offered to let Susan stay with us for the weekend. She will be here from Friday afternoon until her parents return late Sunday. Brian, I know you and Susan are friends. Can I count on you to entertain her this weekend?"

"Sure, Mom," I agreed. "I'm certain that we can find something we can do together."

I paused before adding, "The only thing is that I have to work on Saturday."

"Don't worry about that," Mom replied. "We'll figure something out for Saturday during the day while you are working. Maybe you could take her to a movie Saturday night. You can borrow my car to go to the theater."

"That sounds like a great idea," I concurred. "I'll call her after dinner to ask her what she would like to see."

"Don't forget," she added, "You'll be on your own Sunday. Your father and I will play tennis and golf at the club. We won't get home until late afternoon."

"I'm on my own every Sunday," I laughed. "I'm sure we'll manage."

Mom just smiled, "Yes, I am sure you will."

I felt ecstatic to consider the possibilities. I struggled to conceal my glee lest Mom should become suspicious of my intentions. I hoped that Susie could be persuaded to overcome her guilt feelings so we could pick up where we had stopped before. As soon as I helped Mom clear the table of dishes and put away the leftovers, I called Susie to invite her to a movie. We agreed on a currently popular PG romantic comedy. I didn't care what we watched as I rarely went to the movies anyway and only to accompany a friend. For the rest of the week, I was preoccupied with thoughts of what Susie and I might do together out of sight of the parents.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.