Thief - Cover

Thief

by Ka Hmnd

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Science Fiction Sex Story: After being nothing more than an experiment for ten years Adam was thrown away. Life helped him find a place and finally a away to strike back. Of course when he stole Jen she only made things better and brought others to join them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   .

I was an engineered baby, created in a lab. Only the war ended and I was traded back and forth as an experiment. I was supposed to be a super soldier, well the prototype. At the age of ten I was kicked out onto the streets. I was lucky in that everything they put me through taught me a lot about engineering as well as computers. Specifically AI systems and computer codes.

I was accepted as an apprentice engineer on a asteroid belt ore barge. I was twelve when we found the Talone wreck. There were a hundred alien ships destroyed in the system. They were part of a fleet that fought the Talone. The Talone were a race that considered other races as a food source. Their ships were medium sized with advanced weapons and systems.

While the others went to the bridge and the engineering section I went looking for the brain, the computer. I found the room and used a small laser to cut open the door. Inside I found the two foot crystal core and started checking the connections. I was in a small survival suit so I had to be careful as I used the laser.

I was careful when I cut the brackets that held the core and the interface console. I pulled out what looked like a holographic display and took it and the console back to our ship. I went back and started disconnecting the power cable to the computer core. The captain called a minute later, "I have a bad feeling. Everyone back to the ship."

I used the small laser and cut the optic cable before grabbing the core and moving back to our ship. The engineer had only shaken his head and said it was useless because no one had ever cracked the computer code. Ten minutes after we left the ship exploded. Six years later I bought a small system runner.

With my knowledge I was able to add a jump engine and started making small fast runs between systems. Two years later when I was twenty I cracked the Talone core. I had linked two dozen small computers and was running them using a chaotic random program. I always made sure the core was isolated and after it came alive I was glad I had.

The code was amazing and totally capably of ghosting through modern systems, rewriting them or destroying them. That was when I decided to get a little payback. It took me three months to completely understand the program language. I set up a subprogram using the language and planted it in a small comp screen.

It was buried in the middle of a separate account program. When I landed on Delta it was to the usually snide remarks and crude comments. I off loaded the small cargo, refueled and filled the water tank. I locked up before taking a public transport into port city. I ate at a small café and stopped at a street vender to buy a pack of sweet gum.

Only this time I used the small comp screen. I returned to my ship in time for my client merchant to arrive with a new cargo, this one bound for Temir. Temir had been one of the rogue worlds that had tried to destroy the federation. I loaded the cargo and accepted the half payment before climbing back into my ship.

I spent the next two days designing reactors, power plants, engines, shields and even a stealth system, all designed to fit into my ship and all designed using Talone technology found in the core. When I checked the account balance I stared in amazement at what had been siphoned from Delta's accounts.

I finally transferred some credit into my regular account and contacted a automated yard on Temir. I downloaded the specs and as a precaution added a subprogram to erase and prevent anyone from copying the plans. I paid for everything and then went shopping for a complete ship refit.

When I set down on Temir the merchant was waiting and so was some snotty noble blowing dope smoke in my face. I finished unloading the cargo and handed the comp screen for the noble to pay me the credits that was owed. That was when the asshole got in my face. He was startled and his bodyguard pulled him back.

I had snatched his dope stick and snapped it in half and he snarled, "you will pay for that."

I smiled calmly, "jump coward."

His eyes darted around and the guard snorted, "he is not worth it lord."

I shook my head and took my comp back from the merchant, "leave before you get hurt."

As my ship was moved and then stripped I received a port notice of a fine for insulting a noble. They also added twenty percent to the cost of the work they were doing to my ship. I was pissed but waited and started doing a little homework. The young noble turned out to be the governor's son.

The governor was the one to levy the fine and rise the cost of the work being done. I smiled when I saw the governor's teenage daughter and an idea came to me. I checked the work being done on the ship by the robots and then created another couple of sub programs. For a week I waited and then it was time to act.

No merchant would contract with me for a cargo so I filed for a departure. I went into port city for a late dinner. I stopped to buy a pack of dope sticks using the small comp screen that siphoned the major accounts on the planet. After dinner I started walking and slipped into the shadows of the city.

The huge mansion on the edge of the city was easy to enter. There were no guards or alarm systems so entering the house was simple. I found the governor's private office and listened to a large party in the back of the estate. I slipped the program into the computer system and then went looking for Jennifer.

The program rewrote into the system and changed his daughter's status as a paid consort. It also showed a transfer of funds for her purchase to me before taking every credit he had. The best part was that it also drained the government budget into the son's account using the governor's authorization.

I left the office and went looking for the daughter. I found her room and slipped in quietly. I moved to the bed and used a med suppressant to keep her asleep before lifting her over my shoulder. I hesitated and then grabbed her private comp screen and left. A public auto transport dropped us at the port and I carried her to my ship and into my cabin.

The huge bed had the sheets turned back and I set her down. I stripped her naked before moving her under the sheet and leaving. On the small bridge I brought everything online and updated my departure. The controllers were snide and sarcastic as they gave me clearance to lift. I brought the anti grav up and the ship rose gracefully.

Unlike the old systems, all the new systems were better and the ship was three or four times faster. I brought up the shield as I turned the ship and started moving. Next was the internal systems, oxygen recycling systems and generators as well as artificial gravity. Short and long range scan systems came online before we left the atmosphere.

I turned us onto our course and took us to sixty percent and sat back. I glanced at the small comp screen from Jennifer's room and started scanning through it as the runner began to skip. What I found made me glad I was not still on the planet. I set it aside to jump us out of the system. I put the ship into stealth and set the auto pilot for Gregor and before standing.

I walked into my cabin and undressed before slipping into bed. I pulled the naked girl half onto me and relaxed. I woke to see her eyes looking into mine, I hugged her before moving and letting her move off me. I glanced at my wall timekeeper and then smiled at her, "good morning."

She frowned, "who are you and where am I?"

I smiled, "my name is Adam and you are on my ship."

She looked around, "my father..."

I snorted, "you belong to me. You are listed by your father as a consort."

She opened her mouth and I touched her lips, "do you really want to be there?"

She looked into my eyes and I shrugged, "I read your journal."

She looked down and I caressed her face, "I will ask."

She looked at me quickly and I shrugged, "I know what it is like."

I looked at her body and softly caressed her breasts. She shivered and then grinned, "want something?"

I rubbed her nipple, "yes. I have never done it though."

She opened her eyes wide, "really?"

I shrugged and she grinned before pushing me onto my back, "in that case you just got yourself a consort."

She stroked my cock and then straddled me. When she sat on my cock I groaned as I pushed into her warm, tight pussy. She shuddered and smiled as I held her waist wide eyed, "good?"

I nodded and she laughed and began rocking and thrusting. I shuddered as my thick cock pressed against the back of her pussy and then something gave and I was completely inside her. She spasmed and jerked as her pussy tightened, "OH FUCK!"

I grunted as my cock throbbed and then began spewing huge gushing streams of cum. Jennifer jerked and thrashed around as she was filled. Cum began leaking around my cock as she finally slumped onto me, "fuck."

I caressed her, "does it feel like that every time?"

She laughed, "I never felt that before."

I looked at her unsure and she smiled, "dad and my brother always used protection."

I frowned, "protection?"

She looked at me closely and then grinned and hugged me. She lifted her hips and laid beside me, "to keep a woman from getting pregnant."

I shook my head, "but women use inhibitors or implants to prevent pregnancy."

Jennifer caressed my chest, "not on Temir."

I cupped her breast, "so it is not safe for me to fuck you again?"

She laughed, "I am your consort. If you do not mind knocking me up you can fuck me as much as you want."

I rubbed her slightly bulging pelvis, "I want to fuck you again."

Jennifer grinned, "I was hoping you would say that."

She rolled onto her stomach and lifted her butt, "fuck me this way."

I grinned and moved behind her before pushing into her slimy pussy. I fucked her several times before I stopped. I grinned and kissed her shoulder before pulling out and moving off the bed, "breakfast?"

She grinned and followed me out of bed, "that sounds good."

After we finished eating I gave her a tour and her eyes looked at everything. She grinned after looking in the other set of quarters, "we will need this one for the babies."

I blushed and she grinned before rubbing my chest and pulling me into my quarters. She backed onto the bed and laid back before holding her arms out, "fuck me again?"

After another long fuck I held her while she panted. She hugged me and then giggled, "we need a few more girls."

I looked at her and she grinned, "this bed is big enough and we can take turns caring for the babies."

I shook my head, "we would need a larger ship."

I pulled out of her and rolled onto my back and she turned to snuggle, "this one will do for now."

I glanced at her but her idea had taken root. After she had fallen asleep I slipped out of bed and went to the bridge. I sat back to think and then grinned, a lot of people and places owed me. Gregor was one and then there was Mecca, a federation world that had gone rogue. I had been there just before then and remember only to well how they treated me.

I pulled up a new program and began designing a whole new ship. This was a lot easier than remolding my runner using hybrid technology and it came together quickly. I checked my account balance and grinned before contacting Mecca and the automated shipyard in orbit. I sent the new ship plans and paid in advanced.

I also slipping in a subprogram to keep anyone from copying or stealing my ship plans. It was a couple of weeks before we reached Gregor and by then Jen knew she was pregnant. Gregor was not to bad, they either ignored me or made a labor worker do all the talking. After refueling and filling my water tanks I bought first class rations.

I managed to find a small cargo headed towards Mecca. Jen had been busy too and found another girl. Her name was Sandra and she was the daughter of one of the planetary council members. She was also listed as being for sale which did not surprise me. I grinned and took Jennifer out to a small automated diner and used my comp screen to pay for the meal.

I also used the comp to go to the breeder listing and pay for the councilor's daughter. It slipped the subprogram into the system and siphon the credits from the major account holders. We went back to the port to wait and an hour later a fancy transport arrived beside the runner. We had talked about this and Jen went out to accept Sandra.

After she brought her aboard I updated my departure as they went back to our quarters. It seemed like a long time before I jumped out of the system and set a new course for Mecca. I put the ship into stealth and headed back to our quarters. I walked in to see both Jen and the new girl Sandra naked and on the bed.

Jen grinned, "Sandy is perfect."

I undressed and moved to the bed to sit, "are you a virgin Sandy?"

She shook her head, "dad sold it to another councilmen a month ago."

I caressed her thigh, "are you pregnant?"

She grinned, "they think so but I am not."

Jen grinned, "I checked her Adam."

I nodded and moved over her as she laid back, "would you mind if I licked your pussy?"

Sandy grinned, "Jen said you did that. No I would like it if you licked me."

I moved down and opened her pussy before licking through it as she shivered and moaned. I started teasing her clit and using my tongue before nibbling. It was not long before she was moaning and shuddering and spasming. When she arched her back and squirted as she screamed I licked her one last time and moved up her trembling body.

I kissed her as she clutched me and pushed into her tight pussy slowly. I started to fuck her and she began to shiver and lifted her hips to meet each thrust. Her pussy became wetter and slipperier as I pushed into her deeper. She stiffened as I kept fucking her and a couple of minutes later I came.

She bucked and wiggled and twisted and writhed as she wailed and screamed. My cock continued to push deeper but she was so incoherent she did not know or care. She jerked and convulsed erratically as I fucked her harder. I finally thrust into her and started to gush huge spurts of cum.

She jerked and hugged me as her pussy tightened, "oooohhhh!"

I pumped and spewed into her until she was full and bulging. I sighed when I was done cumming and she groaned and turned her head, "he really cums a lot."

Jen grinned, "I know."

I smiled and kissed Sandy before pulling out of her and laying beside her, "how did you make them think you were pregnant?"

She grinned, "switched my pee for my younger sister's."

Jen straddled me and positioned my cock before slowly sitting down. She started rocking and thrusting back and forth and Sandy reached up to rub a nipple, "my brother was fucking my younger sister. My father does not know they plan to leave together."

Jen groaned and shuddered as her warm pussy spasmed and squeezed my cock. I caressed her hips and looked at Sandy, "do you have anything to prevent getting pregnant?"

Sandy laughed and kissed me as Jen shook and jerked as she cried out. I looked at her and she smiled, "we put an inhibitor in."

I grinned and pulled Jen down before rolling and starting to fuck her. She clutched me tight as her pussy rippled and grasped my cock. I fucked her faster and harder and she was wailing and kicking in the air. I kissed her as I slowed to just long thrusts. She hugged me and sighed as her pussy continued to squeeze my cock.

I alternated, slow and fast with shallow and deep. It was awhile before I thrust into her and held her shaking body as I started pumping thick spurts of cum. She jerked and spasmed as her pussy tightened to hold my cock while I filled her. She shuddered and shook me when I stopped cumming, "you already got me pregnant."

I grinned and kissed her as I pressed into her and Sandy giggled, "there is always practice."

Jen laughed as I pulled out and laid back. For three weeks I fuck the two girls. They seemed to delight in tempting me until I pulled one or both of them to bed and fucked them silly. During the trip I check my account and the progress of the ship being built. I set down at the starport and contacted the merchant about his goods before starting to unload.

A couple of hours later the merchant arrived and barely glanced at me as he started to load his goods. That pissed me off because he had not paid me for delivery. When I stopped him, he was rude and belligerent and said he would check his cargo at his warehouse before paying me.

That was when I almost knocked him on his ass and yanked the crates off his vehicle, "these are mine until you pay your bill."

That brought security and the port police. Lucky for me I had a contract to be paid upon delivery. Jen and Sandy both stayed out of it but knew I was pissed. The local security and police were not happy about it and both warned me to leave as soon as I could. I had the girls wait and took a daily shuttle up to the construction station hub.

My ship was ready, even if I would have to wear an oxygen mask. I dumped the blue prints and scrubbed the comp before boarding my ship. I landed on the pad next to my runner and we started loading everything from my runner into the new small cargo ship. I put the runner up for sale after removing the stealth system and then I started looking for a cargo.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.