Biker Momma

by Shoeslayer

Copyright© 2014 by Shoeslayer

Fiction Sex Story: Brad, an apartment dweller is forced to move home as apt. bldg is sold, fed up with work as a stock broker he buys a Harley Sporty and gives Mom a ride she won't soon forget.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   .

Hello, my name is Brad, I was an apartment dweller until management decided to sell the property so I had to move back home with mom bushe was glad to have me back. Dad died a while ago, he was never in good health and I guess his body was just plum worn out.

Back in my twenties I started to look at Mom through the eyes of a man, not just her son. I started to see her as Gail, a good looking woman, rather than Mom. Yeah I fancied her and her good looks and we did some pretty neat things together like going to musicals, plays and movies, and we always went out to dinner together. Mom started to notice my interest in her and she liked the attention I gave her back then.

Now sixteen years later I am back at mom's and sheis looking hotter then ever and I have even more of an interest in being intimate with her. I always loved her as a mother, now my thoughts of her are more of an attraction to an older, really good looking woman and not just my mother.

She stands 5' 10" with long flowing black hair with touches of grey, 44DD bosoms, a buxom figure with shapely hips and a soft lusciously curved ass.She looks great for her 57 years and I could be very happy being with her.

Most of the time Mom dresses very business like, a nice skirt and blouse with low pumps in black patent and her glasses on a chain of pearls or small purple beads ... Ah but when she dresses in a black skirt, white blouse with a ruffled v neck and spectator style heels, which are pat. black at the toes and heels and white leather between, I start to want to be more than just her son.

Being in her late fifties mom wears glasses for reading, the half-moon or half-square style in silver or gold and they always hang from a chain of beads, samll pearls or glass purple beads as Beading is one of her hobbies.

Mom knew I borrowed her glasses from time to time when the print was a bit too small for me to read, but I did not know she knew that I did more than just read with her glasses. Seeing Mom wearing her half-glasses in a V-necked blouse and mid thigh skirt was a real turn on for me. I'd start getting hard just looking at her with her glasses on. I had no idea she knew what was going on with her son and her glasses and that she had no trouble with her thirty six year old son having a fetish for her various pairs of reading glasses.

I work as a stock broker and lately it was getting to be a real drag, I lost two, damn good, commissions and someone was looking to have my head on the chopping block. I knew I would never sell them stock again. My boss tried in vain to explain, but his words fell on deaf ears.

These things happen but lately it seemed to be a lot more often than usual and some of the big bosses were no longer pleased with my work.

When I got home, mom saw I was upset and asked me what was wrong. I told her about the 'lost' commissions and how some of the higher ups wanted my head in a vise. a vise.

Mom came to me, looking hotter than ever with a beaker of Harveys Bristol creme. I liked that she had her half-glasses half way down her nose, how the beaded chain moved on her neck and the way the soft light from an antique tiffany lamp sparkled in her glasses as she walked towards me.

"Here sweetie, maybe this will help you feel better. I think you may be getting burned out at work. Even a few months ago I noticed you were not as content as you were six months ago. Tell me, why did you give up the idea of being a motorcycle technician? I know you thought about it last year and I'm wondering why you gave it up?"

"I don't know. I just thought that making making money more important. But now I'd rather work on locomotives or lay railroad track for the railroad than work as a broker. I just want to enjoy life and ride my Harley. Speaking of which, I was thinking of getting another one."

"Not one of those rice burner crotch rockets I hope?"

Mom was refering to those bikes where the rider is slouched over the gas tank behind the handlebars as he or she screams down the road.

"No, not a crotch rocket.A Harley Sportster, I saw one a few days ago. Its an XL 1200 that looks like it rolled off the 'Happy days set. No fiberglass cowlings or shrouds, just all motorcycle.

"So, if you bought a new bike, could I ride with you?"

"You mean you'd, want, to ride with me?"

"Well yes, I mean if you'd like me to."

"Mom, I would love for you to ride with me, that's a great idea."

My mind went from 1st gear to 5th in two seconds flat, trying to figure out how this could possibly get us in the sack.

"I would like that very much Brad, and I think we could get a lot closer out on the road, taking road trips, riding all day, then stopping for a great meal and getting a nice room for the night."

She did not say rooms, did she.

"I'd like that too, Mom."

"Oh Brad, we can have a great time riding together.I could be your 'Biker Momma, ' no one needs to know that I am really your mother, all they need to know is to know is that you are riding with a hot looking older woman."

"Yeah, when we're out on the road you can use your maiden name and I'll just call you Gail."

"Good idea."

"Now Brad, I know that you have been looking at me in a sexual way and frankly I like that. Do you know how much it means to an older woman when a guy twenty years younger has an interest in her, that he wants her, and in your case, I am sure, has fantasies about her as well?"

"It makes her feel young again, and quite frankly alittle horny.So I am really looking forward to spending some quality time together on you and your bike."

'Hmmm, did she just say what I think she said, or was that a simple slip of the tounge.'

Mom left to go play Bingo with her friends and I was at the house doing a lot of thinking. Damn, I felt good. Mom knows I want her and she loves the idea, and she wants to be my biker momma, that is so hot.

The next day I went back to the Harley dealer and the bike was still there, since I had a bikers endorsement I was able to take her out for a ride. The price was fair as it is an oldie and the engine in pretty good condition. I took her out and a salesman went with me. He got pissed that I rolled on the throttle and blew past him at a good ninety miles an hour but I was going to know what that bike could do before I bought it.

The salesman cooled off when I laid down a fist full of hundred dollar bills. I bought gloves goggles and half helmets for Mom and I got on my bike and rode home.

Mom was not home when I pulled into the driveway.She had gone to the store because we were out of groceries. But when she got home she was so exited about the bike, she wanted to go for a ride right then. Well of course I helped her get the food into the fridge and cupboards first.

"Okay Gail, I know a nice place we can go for a ride."

"Ooo, using my first name already, eh?"

"Guess I better get into the Biker Momma role, huh?"

So she put on the helmet, goggles, then got on the bike behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist as we rolled out of the driveway, up the road to nineth street and headed north on Route 275 up through Tampa and I loved the way she felt as she held on to me with her arms around me and her large lovely breasts pushed into my back.

We stayed on route 275 through Tampa and it ended on route 75 North, so we went up a few miles, filled the tank and went South on 75 so we could pick up the lower end of route 275, go northwest and over the sunshine skyway and back into St. Petersburg. This ride was good for a hundred and fifty miles.

It was dusk when we pulled into the Olive Garden on Route 19 in Pinellas park. Gail was as giddy as a school girl on her first date. She totally loved the ride and I so totally loved being with her.

"So you're taking your Biker Momma to dinner?"

"I sure am. I want to show off my new babe."

We had a cozy spot in a booth in the back corner and talked about the ride, mom loved it, and I could see the happiness and excitement that sparkled in her eyes.

The waitress came over and asked if we wanted some wine and Gail said she would have a glass. The waitress came back with bread sticks and salad and gave us more time to look over the bill of fare.

Mom asked, "Want to borrow my glasses Brad? sit here next to me."

I am sitting next to her, thigh to thigh, as she leans over pressing her big boobs against my arm as she offers me her gold half -round style glasses with the beaded neck chain of small pearls.

"Put them on and read the menu, get whatever you want, I know you wanted to take me out but this one is on me for taking me for a great ride.

I had the beaded chain over the back of my neck and Gail's glasses half way down my nose reading the menu when mom reached down between us and gave my cock a real good squeeze. She smiled and looked very pleased I was so hard.

"Damn, that thing is bigger than I expected. I'm glad that my glasses and I make you so hard, and I like the feel of your cock."

"Do you like it when I rub it like this?" she asked as she squeezed my cock again.

"Oh yeah, reading this menu could take quite a while."

"You know Brad, I can make this last a long time, making sure that your huge cock stays hard while you read that menu," Gail said with a grin. "Stay here next to me for a while and I'll you show my appreciation."

I ordered the five cheese ziti, and two meetballs and two sausages and Gail had re-arranged them so the two sausages were end to end with the meatballs on both sides of a sausage. No need to tell me what she had in mind for later on that evening.

She ordered the eggplant parmesian and ziti and we both had a fantastic meal.

"Brad, can we go for another ride when we leave here, like maybe over the skyway bridge again?"

I could not believe it! I have a hot Momma that loves riding.

"Yeah, of course we can. You really liked the ride huh?"

"Oh yes, I loved it very much, and I'd love to show you how much."

With that she squeezed my hard cock again as she disappeared under the table. It was dark in our corner of the room so no one noticed her disappear. As I looked around to see if anyone was looking I felt her unbuttoning my 501s and pulling my cock out.

I thought maybe she was going to give me a hand job under the table until I felt the velvet warmness of her mouth envelop my cock and slowly taking the whole length into her mouth. I was in heaven as she slowly sucked on my cock under the table, so much so that I almost didn't notice the waitress standing next to me as she asked if we wanted any dessert. I told her that we did and ordered some Tiramisu for two

As she left, mom started to suck harder and faster, licking her tungue up the back side of my cock and sliding it back into her mouth on the way down. She kept this up until she felt I was ready to blow my load.

Just as I was getting ready to let go the waitress brought our dessert and I was fighting not to cum while she was at the table side.

But as soon as she turned around Mom deep-throated me and I blew my load shooting cum down her throat, rope after rope shot out of my cock as she swallowed it all. Gail sucked me dry then licked me clean before putting it back into my pants.

As she slowly emerged from under the table and saw the Tiramisu she said, "Well, I've already had my dessert, but I'll still enjoy this too. So, how did you like your treat, sweetie?"

"Wow, Mom, I could not be happier."

She just grinned. "I'm going to love our new life together Brad."

With that we finished our Tiramisu and Gail paid the check as I left a generous tip for our waitress and then we headed out to the bike, leathered up and rolled on to 54th Ave North and grabbed hi-way 275 South. I had a few bucks and a pocket full of quarters for the toll booth, as we rode over the bridge with the sparkling moon lit water on both sides, there was a romantic feeling in the air and Mom hugged me a little tighter as we started down the other side.

On the south side of the bridge in Manatee county, there are fishing piers off the Hi-ways with park benches as well. I slowed down and took the road to the piers.

"What do you have in mind Brad?"

"Since you seem to love the water so much I thought we could just sit by the water and hold each other for a while and enjoy the view."

"You are so romantic Brad! This is great."

We sat there for a while wrapped in each others arms sitting on the park bench looking at the moon lit water.

I started to rub and squeeze Moms big tits wanting to return the favor she gave me under the table at the Olive Garden. As I played with her tits more she started to squirm and rub her ass against my cock as it started to grow again. This went on for a while.

It was secluded and dark in the park area and Gail decided she wanted more, so she stood and walked around to the back of the table as she dropped her pants and bent over the table.

Looking at me, she said, "I've got to have you. I need to feel that huge cock of yours filling my pussy right now. It's been so long since I had a good hard cock in my pussy I was starting to think I was never going to get fucked again but now that we are going to be together, I won't have to worry about that any more. You do want to fuck me, don't you?"

"Hell yeah!"

With that, I unbuttoned my 501s and yanked my cock out as I got up behind her and slowly slid my hard cock in that sweet tight wet pussy of hers. Wow, it was so tight that even though I had just cum a while ago I almost shot my load again right then and there, but I managed to keep it under control and started to pump my cock in and out of her pussy as she held onto he sides of the table and moaned in ecstasy as I filled her with my fuck stick. I fucked her hard and fast and she loved it. Since we were out in the open it seemed to add to the excitement even more. As I kept pounding away at her pussy she started to cum, panting, and grunting as she started squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles.

"Oh Brad! Fuck me, fuck me hard. Pound my cunt with that monster cock of yours. Harder baby, harder. Ugh, ugh, yeah that's it, make me cum baby, make me cum.

"Oh gawd, it feels so good Mom, your pussy feels so good squeezing my cock, I'm about to cum too."

"Cum with me baby, cum with me. Ohhh Gawd, I'm cumming. Oh, Ugh, Mmmm, Yeah, fuck me harder, squirt your cum on my ass baby."

With that I started ramming my cock in her pussy faster and harder, as she started cumming, I too started to blow my next load as she shuddered with her orgasm. When I started to cum I pulled my cock out just in time to squirt my load all over ass. As I stood there emptying my balls on her ass with rope after rope streaming down her gorgeous butt cheeks, she had collapsed on top of the table as her orgasm ebbed through her. When my knees started to get weak, I collapsed on top of her, my cock smearing spunk all over her sexy ass as we lay on top of each other catching our breath.

As we regained our strength, I climbed off of mom to compose myself, when mom stood up she turned around and dropped to her knees to lick my cock clean.

"Mmmm that tastes good. I love the taste of your cum."

"Thanks Mom, I love that tight pussy of yours and I can't wait to taste it."

"Oh you will baby, you will, as soon as I can get you home and into my bed."

With that we straightened ourselves up and headed out. We rode out and gassed up at the Hess station and headed north back to St. Petersburg.

When we got home and into the house mom headed for her room and I crashed on the sofa.

"Oh no Brad, don't get comfy there, you'll be staying the night with me, in my bed" she said as she headed down the hall to her bedroom.

I had no trouble with that at all. We were both a bit 'wired' due to the wonderfull evening we had, so I laid there while Mom went to her bedroom and changed into a little see-thru nightie with a laced black silk bra and matching panties with patent black pumps with bows. She also had on a pair of small gold half-square style glasses at the end of a dainty beaded eyeglass chain that swayed as she walked. As she came back I noticed she had something behind her.

"I have something for you Brad. Please close your eyes."

I did as I was told, as she sat down next to me.

"Okay you can open them now." She had several biker mags with her 'Rider, ' 'Biker, ' 'Chopper, ' and 'Dixie Biker Illustrated' just to name a few.

'Holy Smokes! My Biker Momma really, is, into riding.' "Wow, where did you get all those biker mags, Mom?"

"Well, I have always been fascinated with motorbikes, especially the big loud ones. Your father and I had talked about getting one and going places but he was always working and then there was health."

"But then you moved back and now I have the opportuntity to make my biker fantasies come true and I want to share my enthusiasm with you."

We sat on the sofa looking at the magazines and figuring what ride to take next. I liked how she moved her sexy legs, with her patent black heels reflecting the soft light and causing small gold half-square glasses to sparkle. I guess that after our biking trip my cock knew what it wanted as it stood up in my jeans.

Well of course Mom saw the tent in my jeans and smiled at me. My cock was like a guy on a bike showing off at a red light, revving up the engine to get a girls attention.

She reached over and opened a drawer of the lamp table at the end of the sofa and took out another pair of her glasses, they were the silver ovals with a beaded neck chain. She had a pretty good idea what she wanted to do with me, and them.

"Brad, bring that wicker chair over here and sit down across from me, will you?"

I did as I was told.

"Wait! Before you sit down, take off your jeans."

She looked so excited, she licked her lips as I lowered my jeans and my rock hard cock sprang into view at full mast.

So I am sitting in the wicker chair and Mom starts rubbing her silver ovals up my leg and caressing my balls and rubbing them over the top of my cock and at the same time she wrapped the beads of the neck chain around my balls and squeezed gently. Then she turned back to the lamp table and pulled a bottle of flavored lube out of the drawer.

'Who knew mom was into such things.'

She put some on her palm and began to rub it on my cock slowly jerking me off as she kept rubbing the silver ovals on my cock as well. As she slowly pumped my cock with one hand she took the beaded neck chain from around my balls and wrapped it around my lube glistened cock as she slid off the sofa with her face inches from my throbbing love stick. She smiled at me and licked the head of my cock before taking the full length of it in her mouth, all the way to my balls, and licked the back of it with her tongue as she slowly slid it out of her mouth to lick the head with her tongue again. As she started to suck my cock back into her mouth she looked up at me through her gold half-square glasses. There was something about the soft glow of light in her glasses as they perched on the end of her nose with her lips wrapped around my cock that made my balls tingle and my cock twitch. As she slid her tongue and ruby red lips back up my cock, I took in the erotic scene in front of me. My juices were coming to a boil, as she licked the tip of my cock again I blew my load all over her face and her gold half-square glasses while the rest of my cum made the beads of the neck chain quite messy with cum dripping off them. After she had finished milking the last of the cum from my cock and gently squeezing my balls to get it all out, she took the glasses and neck chain from around her neck and slowly licked my cum off them. As she took the beads in her mouth wrapping her tongue around them sliding the length of them across her tongue sucking the cum from between the beads as she went, my dick started to get hard again.

'Damn, this was the hottest thing I had ever seen, and not a site I will soon forget.'

When she finished licking it clean she wrapped the neck chain around my stiffening cock as she got up and headed for the bedroom, tugging me along behind her like a puppy on a leash. "Come along big boy, you're sleeping in MY bed tonight."

"I was hoping you would say that," I said, as I trailed along behind her watching her ass swaying there in front of me in her see-thru nightie as she looked at me over the tops of her half-square glasses at the end of her nose, meaning she was serious.

"I'll let you have that one," she chuckled.

She led me to her bed by the neck chain and sat down on the edge, then slowly unwrapped the neck chain from around my cock. Then she laid down on the bed and told me to take her panties off. Which I did dutifully. She spread her legs open and took the silve oval glasses and rubbed them up and down between her pussy lips coating them with her juices as looked at me.

"Well? You said you wanted to taste my pussy, now's the time, lick my pussy and make me cum, baby."

Well I didn't have to be told twice. I dove right in and got my first taste of that sweet pussy, licking up, down and around those soft pink lips and sucking gently on her clit, sticking my tongue in as far as I could, to taste her pussy juices, then pulling it back to give her clit my undivided attention by writing a love letter to it. As I was enjoying the experience of loving her clit, she started to squirm on the bed, moaning and panting, as she wiggled her way out of her nightie and bra, she started playing with her tits squeezing them and pinching her nipples as she started to buck her hips, grinding her pussy into my face. I lavished that pussy with all the tongue moves I could muster, flicking and nibbling on her pussy lips and sucking on her clit.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.