Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind? - Cover

Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind?

Copyright© 2014 by Sam

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What to do, what to do? Our main man can work wonders in the field, but to try to have him tell 'his' girls anything and he seems to be unable to say 'No' to anything they say. Sure they are cute, well built, long legs and are blonds, but still, how could they take over his life. C'mon man, get real. It should be an easy decision, right? His 'Masters' at work think so. There is just something about them though.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

We actually did get to the bank before it closed and got Linda set up too. While she was taking care of that I called the company, insurance and the office people to get her name added. The office people even wanted to know about business cards. I just told her to go ahead for all of us, plus another box without any person's name. I did not think we would need to give many out but the girls might like them.

The option for dinner or to shop seemed to be a difficult decision for the three musketeers. I now had come up with something to call them. 'Food first, good food like you promised' I heard from all three of them.

This was Southern Florida, on the coast no less, so we went to a pretty nice seafood place. I don't think these girls went out much since the menus got a 10-second glance before I heard, "You order for us!"

"I suppose I have to hand feed you too, little girls. Huh?"

"That would be OK!"

When the waitress came up, I must have been in one of my moods. I ordered like a half-dozen seafood entrees and said. "Serve my girls first, they will taste them, then if they live you may take our full order."

"Yes your majesty!" She shook her head as she sauntered away. I knew two things already. One this place must have some pretty unusual clients and two; she was getting a huge tip today.

When the food came, my girls waited. I realized why and started to play my part. The garlic shrimp was easy; I just popped one into each waiting mouth. When I got to Kathy she wet her lips and moved up my finger a bit more than was necessary. God and she said she would soon be 16. I dreaded what she was going to be like when she got older. I next popped a shrimp into Kelly's mouth. I realized too that I did not have to wonder how Kathy would be, I had her older sister right there. The scallops wrapped in cheeses, the red snapper and sea bass were easy too. I tried to sneak an oyster into them but no go.

I noticed the look of their faces; these girls clearly did not enjoy seafood. I also noticed what I was wearing and my dark skin from my time in Egypt and Syria, in-fact I was still dressed in desert clothes. No wonder she called me your majesty, or was it the three girls were acting as my slaves, I wondered.

When she can back with a wine list, I merely held out my hand to refuse.

"I don't think my girls are old enough, they must be at least 14 here to drink, is this not so?"

"Yes your Majesty there is some such age requirement."

"I shall have a variety of fresh fruit please. My girls might like to try large, juicy burgers, French fries, and large chocolate milkshakes."

I now had three wondrously smiling faces.

"Would you like some Honey tea to drink and we have some fresh figs and dates I can serve you also?"

"You my dear are an angel, I would love that!"

Yes, she was really getting a huge tip today. The looks I was getting from my girls were more like the calm before a storm at sea though. I would have to be more aware of what I said maybe. The bill was $297.55; I gave her six $100 bills and told her to keep the change.

There was a noticeable chill in the air as we drove away.

Shopping, especially that Secret's place seemed to improve the overall atmosphere on the ride home although I think there was a trace of the 'green-eyed monster still lurking about. To their credit, not a word was said though. As we pulled into the sub, I could see men pouring concrete and working on the dock. Some progress had been made on the fence; two brick columns where the gate would connect had been started also.

I parked inside. As was now seemingly the norm when the three musketeers were upset, I had to carry in all the groceries myself.

It was only about 7:45 PM and there was a chime playing music. That kept up a few times. From the back I heard, "Doorbell".

"Right, I knew that!" Hell, in some of the places I had been, entry notice was an AK round through the door. I was going to need to adjust to this. Opening the door sort of made me lose that train of thought. It was Liz and she was definitely not dressed for work or had another job in a massage parlor. "Hi Liz, what's up?"

"Hi Sam, I had some things for you to review and wanted to know if I needed to do anything else for you? I didn't get you up did I?"

"My, my, my. A throaty growl, claws released on your hands and a bit more hair on that swimsuit model body of yours and I do believe I could mistake you for a cat."

"Almost right Sam, but I don't wear swimsuits, too confining, maybe you should stoke me a little to see exactly where and how much more fur I need."

"No need Delilah, if there is any stroking we will gladly scratch out you eyes. This isn't an alley, so was there anything else you need to try to steal away."

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Curly, Larry and Mo, or should I call you Sam's strays. I heard once fed, your type never seem to leave. However, Yes, I need to review some changes to the Dock plans, add to the kennel for more dogs and a pad for a helicopter and fuel stations for it and the ship. We will need extra housing now for added security and more staff due to some recent events that have taken place. It seems you got promoted Sam and someone is taking your work for us very seriously."

"And just how much more is all this ... Wait a second, did you say us? Like the girls or you and me or ... you said: taking your work for us seriously, that means you..."

"All of us! and I'm afraid so. Your Master is also my Master and it looks like a few things have changed to with your harem here. It was bad enough when you were adding 'Frick and Frack' but the events in Rome made a couple more sites suspect; and when that happens, people's thoughts came up with you as a possible interim solution to some problem. We don't grow your type on trees or in a hothouse, so ... I'm not supposed to tell you this but, to my objections, it was decided if you wanted a few sweet tidbits around you, it might make you more receptive to a few of these changes. Meow!"

I should maybe describe the scene better. Liz ran her forefinger of her left hand down my cheek as she slithered down onto one of the chairs. She was wearing a white halter top, about 3 sizes too small to hold her ample size breasts, white, very short shorts, so tight that the button at her waist never cinched together, leather sandals and she carried a bunch of papers which she set down onto the table.

Her soliloquy to me did not go un-noticed by the girls. I noticed though they had changed their clothes into the smallest string bikinis ever made, as they circled around Liz, ready to pounce; more like sharks in the water ready to snack on their next victim.

Kelly started. "Sam would you allow us a few minutes with Miss Liz, alone?"

"Maybe, but I am not cleaning up anything. Any cleanup of blood, body parts, and broken stuff you need to do and if a service is needed, it comes out of your hides."

"I think we have several other ways to pay you back; if it comes to that. Now please go watch the grass grow or something, we have important things in-front of us, not icky man things!"

Yep, I was listening for the sound of things breaking, such as vases, chairs, or tables overturned. I hoped this was not going to be like a desert shooting range with AK's firing everywhere. From what I could see of Liz, it looked like she would put up a good fight, but then again 3:1 odds had an advantage unless she was armed and they were not. Oh well, I could call a 'Cleaner' I guess. Man, I was just starting to get used to this place though. I had to admit, the girls added a nice homey touch too.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.