Memoirs of a Hoppa - Cover

Memoirs of a Hoppa

Copyright© 2014 by Theed

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A half Japanese, half American boy struggles to fit in until he realizes that being himself is all he needs. Watch as he learns and grows on his journey to manhood.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Workplace   School  

Vivian dropped Maggie off first before taking me home. As she left, Maggie gave me a kiss on the cheek which made me blush. On the drive to my place, Vivian and I casually chatted. When we got to my place, I thanked her and leaned in to kiss her cheek. She grabbed my face with both hands and we made out for what seemed more than a few seconds. As we separated, she giggled and said, "Bye," then drove off. I walked into my house and went straight into my room. Falling into my bed, it didn't take long until I knocked out.


Hooking up with Vivian started to become a regular thing. I always gave excuses to my mom about studying at different friend's places for different things when Vivian picked me up. It would've looked too suspicious to have the same car pull up all the time so she usually parked around the corner and I walked to her car. We didn't just fuck however, we also talked and got to know more about each other.

One of the first things that we established was that we weren't dating. Vivian wasn't looking for a relationship and we didn't have much in common. It was purely for sex. Although, we did find it easy for us to confide in each other. Vivian told me about the guys that asked her to go to winter formal and I told her about Katrina. She was a good listener and understood me well. I felt like she was my older sister. Albeit a sister who I also had sex with regularly.

After one of our "sessions", Vivian asked, "So when are you planning on getting back out there?"

I raised my eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

Vivian grabbed a shirt and put it on, covering her naked breasts. As she rummaged for panties, she said, "You know. Back in the dating scene. I know you're not deluded to think I that were together."

"I know I know ... it's just," I hesitated. Vivian tilted her head.

"Hmm ... you're comfortable ... is that it?"

"Huh?" I looked at her with a blank face.

Vivian gave me a tender smile and sidled up close to me. "You're comfortable ... with all this." She waved her arms around. "You get all the sex you want without the problems of a relationship." She paused. "Look, I'm not saying that we have to ... stop all this. But this isn't permanent. And even if you don't want a relationship, you'll need to open up."

"What?" I was still confused and starting to get a little irritated. "What do you mean, I HAVE been opening up. I opened up to you didn't I?"

She gave me a look. "Who else? Not even just opening up but who else have you even hung out with the past few weeks?"

I didn't answer.

Vivian sighed and patted my thigh. "I understand how it feels to be lonely. And I also understand how it feels to be attached." She grabbed her keys. "Come on, I'll take you home.


I lay on my bed looking at the ceiling trying to digest everything. I've changed! I have! I'm not moping around anymore and shutting people out like I was after my break up. I talk to people and have friends. Like ... like Andrew!

Despite my attempts to convince myself, I found myself believing Vivian's words. I really couldn't remember hanging out with other people other than Vivian. Even Andrew who I would consider my closest guy friend after Bryan, the last time was when we went bowling. Which was weeks ago. Did I really make the same mistake?

Bzzzz. Bzzzz. Bzzzz.

I reached over and grabbed my phone. It wasn't a number I recognized.

"Hello?"

"Heyyyyyy."

I didn't recognize the voice either. I could tell that it was a girl but beyond that not much.

"Who is this?"

"Oh sorry! Its Jessica! Jessica Chin. We met a few weeks ago?"

Visions of Jessica and the feel of her ass popped through my head. "Oh hey! Yeah! From bowling."

"Yeah!" she giggled. "I got your number from Julie."

Julie? I vaguely remember Julie was ... oh right! David's girlfriend. She probably got it from David who got it from Andrew. It was all starting to make sense now.

"Oh hey, so what's up?"

There was a slight but noticeable pause before Jessica started talking. "Soo next Friday we have our Winter Formal dance here at Irvington. And I was wondering if you'd like to go with me."

Stunned, it took me a moment to respond. "Oh ... uh next Friday?" I asked.

"Oh ... yeah! You know I totally understand if you have plans, its super out of the blue and last minute and I totally get it if you..."

I cut her off. "I'd love to go. What time?"

"Really!?" I could hear the excitement in her voice. "The dance starts at 7, we can meet there around then?"

"Sure sounds great. I'll see you next Friday."

"Ok! Great! Bye!"

"Bye."

Beep.

I sat there for a moment as my mind processed what just happened. I got a date. I turned and looked into the mirror noticing my stupid grin.

A date!


I sat on a bench waiting nervously. I tugged on my teal colored tie as it strained against my neck. I glanced at my watch. 6:55. She should be here soon.

A silver sedan pulled up near me. The back door opened as a girl stepped out. She smiled as she saw me sitting there.

"Hey Jared!" Jessica said goodbye to the car and it drove off. "You look nice."

I fumbled with my words, my eyes running down her teal dress. "You look nice too. Great in fact." She giggled and twirled.

My eyes appreciated her nice figure. I remembered the feel of her nice ass.

"Shall we?" I said as I turned. I adjusted my slowly hardening dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.