Memoirs of a Hoppa - Cover

Memoirs of a Hoppa

Copyright© 2014 by Theed

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A half Japanese, half American boy struggles to fit in until he realizes that being himself is all he needs. Watch as he learns and grows on his journey to manhood.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Workplace   School  

I ended up cumming three more times. After we fucked with me on top, I decided that I wanted to do it doggystyle again. Then, Vivian decided that she wanted me to cum one last time into her mouth. Despite having cum multiple times, it didn't take her long to get me to pop.

It was around noon so we decided to grab something to eat. Vivian had some bread and deli meats so we made some sandwiches. We just ate and chatted about various things.

"Hey, what are your plans for the rest of the day?" she asked.

"I don't have any really." She paused, deep in thought. "Wanna go to the beach?"

I thought about it. It was a nice day out and I didn't have any plans. "Sure."

"Great! I had plans to go with a friend of mine and I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you came along." She started texting. I bit my lip. Going with just Vivian would've been ok but I didn't feel too excited to be the odd man out. "Did you want to get your swim trunks?" she asked me.

"Uh yeah sure." Well. Too late now.


As we drove to the beach, the girls chatted away about boys and clothes. I looked out the window, uninterested with their conversation. Despite my earlier hesitation, I was excited to get to the beach.

After getting board shorts from my house and letting my parents know where I'd be, Vivian drove us over to her friend Maggie's house. From what Vivian had told me, all I knew was that Maggie was a senior at Mission as well as a gymnast. They were good friends growing up despite being a grade apart.

When Maggie came out of her house, my eyes got big. She was wearing a see through white shirt over her bikini top which gave me a good look at her chest. Her breasts were huge especially on her skinny frame. I almost couldn't believe she was a gymnast with her chest size. Her jean cutoff shorts hugged her hips and her legs were slim and toned. I introduced myself to her with a stammer which drew giggles from Vivian. I moved to the back to let her sit up front with Vivian.

We finally got to the beach. Being a Saturday, it was pretty crowded. We found a spot near the water to set our stuff and blankets down. I took off my shirt and started applying sunscreen into my body. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Maggie ogling my body. Self conscious, I tried to puff out my chest and stretched more than necessary to flex my muscles.

"Hey Jared, can you put some sunscreen on my back?" I turned towards Vivian and nodded. I walked and sat down behind her and applied the cream to her back. As my hands ran across her back, my eyes were glued on Maggie.

The Vietnamese beauty pulled her shirt over her head revealing her tanned body. Her mermaid green triangle bikini top showed off major cleavage and she shimmied out of her shorts revealing her black bottom.

I jumped as Vivian reached back and felt my erection push against my shorts. She turned with a knowing smile. "Like what you see?" Her eyes glanced over at Maggie. We watched as Maggie covered herself with sunscreen. She took extra care to apply it over the exposed tops of her giant breasts. My throat felt dry as I envisioned my hands touching all over her body. Using Vivian's body as cover, I discretely adjusted my dick so my erection wouldn't be so obvious.

Hopefully she didn't notice.


It was a pretty hot day. The weather report that morning stated highs in the low 90s and lows in the mid 60s. In other words, pretty damn HOT. The water felt nice and it was fun to splash around with the two hot, older girls. I was even lucky enough to see some people I know.

"Jared?" I turned to see a fellow freshmen classmate gaping at the two girls I was with.

"Oh hey Jeff," I waved casually. I bent down and with a mighty heave, splashed Vivian with water. She squealed as the water cascaded over her.

"You little..." she started. She came up to me and playfully shoved me. I looked in amusement as Jeff continued to gawk at Vivian. I smiled, understanding just how hard it was to keep your eyes off the girls.

Vivian was wearing an orange triangle bikini that molded perfectly over her sizeable breasts. Though her cleavage wasn't as big as Maggie's her boobs looked big on her slender frame. Her bikini bottoms also kept riding up giving everyone in the vicinity more than just a glance of her supple asscheeks.

Maggie came over to us and saw us standing next to Jeff. "Hey guys, whats going on?"

Jeff turned and his eyes bugged out. His eyes instantly yoyo'ed down to Maggie's tits as he struggled to keep his eyes on her face.

"Hey Maggie," I said, turning to her. "This is Jeff. We have P.E. together. Jeff, this is Vivian and Maggie." The girls politely said, "Nice to meet you." while Jeff just nodded. He gave me a look filled with wonder, jealously, and respect.

"Uh, I need to get back to my friends, I'll see you on Monday Jared." He looked at me pausing as he said this. I blinked at his stare, understanding that he'd want to know more during class. As he walked back to his friends, I felt a small voice next to my ear.

"Well that was interesting." I jumped and turned around to see the girls giggling. "Come on!," said Vivian motioning to our spot. "We're gonna take a break and do some tanning."

"Ok sure," I responded. As we started walking back, I slipped my arms around their waists. Both girls stopped and turned towards me. Maggie raised her eyebrows. "Getting bold aren't we?" she said.

I grinned. Being seen in public with these two hotties was boosting my ego. Holding her gaze, I told her, "Just showing my appreciation to how beautiful you girls are." Vivian snorted but Maggie smiled. I noticed that neither Maggie nor Vivian had made any movements to distance themselves from me. Confidently, I started walking again and they moved with me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.