Memoirs of a Hoppa - Cover

Memoirs of a Hoppa

Copyright© 2014 by Theed

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A half Japanese, half American boy struggles to fit in until he realizes that being himself is all he needs. Watch as he learns and grows on his journey to manhood.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Workplace   School  

"Hey Mom, I'm home!" I yelled as I locked the door.

"I'm in the kitchen!"

I placed on my bag down and sat down on a kitchen stool.

"How was school honey?" she asked.

"It was ok," I answered as I played with my phone. "Same old."

"That's nice. Oh don't forget that we're having another family friend gathering this weekend."

Still staring my phone, I asked, "With Bryan's family?"

"No, with Ashley's family."

"Huh?" I looked up blankly, "Ashley who?"

"Ashley Woo. Remember? We haven't seen their family in a while. The last time was when you were in third grade?"

"Uh ... who else is going? Like the kids."

"It's the same families as before. So Ashley, the twins, Jenny and Janet, Crystal, and Samantha.

I groaned. My family has two sets of friends. One is Bryan's family who we know because of our moms. And then there's my dad's side which is made up of his coworkers. Unfortunately for me, my dad's coworkers had all daughters. The last time we met up, the girls locked themselves in Ashley's room and played games. They didn't let me join them because I was a boy. I ended up just sitting downstairs in the living room watching TV. I wish that was the worst of it.

Ashley's dad had found me sitting by myself in the living room and asked why I was alone. Like an idiot, I told him that Ashley and the girls wouldn't let me play with them. He went up with me to Ashley's room and scolded her and told her to play with me. I remember wishing that her dad wouldn't leave the room. After he left, all the girls glared at me. They made me face the wall saying that I wasn't allowed to look at what they were doing and Ashley gave me a pair of her earphones so I wouldn't hear. It was a pretty bad night.

"Moooooommmm. I don't want to go."

My mom shot me a look. "You have to go Jared. It's a family friend gathering. Last time I checked. You were a part of this family."

I gritted my teeth, trying to think of a good excuse. "But..."

"No buts Jared. You're going." She stared at me with a hard look daring me to say otherwise.

"Ugh" I got off the stool and went to my room. Fuck. There goes my Saturday night.


Ringggggggg

The classroom filled with noise as people started packing their bags.

"And don't forget to finish Chapter 4 by Monday. Have a good weekend you guys," shouted our teacher.

Damn. Friday. What to do... I usually spent the weekends hanging out with Katrina. Now without her, I was unsure of what to do. Like previous days, I was unsuccessful in my attempt to make friends. So far, only the girl who sat next to me in Biology looked at me. However, every time our eyes met, her shy smile rendered me speechless and I just looked away.

I walked to my locker and put away books that I didn't need. As I was contemplating what to do, I heard someone say my name. I turned to see a pretty girl waving at me from the quad.

I glanced around me to make sure that it was me she was really waving at before walking over.

"Um ... hello?"

The girl blinked and flashed me a wide smile.

"Don't tell me you forgot my name already."

I took a closer look. Oh!

"Uh hey. Vivian right? One of Bryan's friends."

She giggled, "That's right." Her eyes ran across my body. "Say, you look pretty built. Mind helping a girl out?"

"Uh what do you mean?" I stammered.

"Oh I just need some help carrying some stuff from my friend's house. She's got some old furniture that she's giving away that I'd like to take off her hands. Are you busy today? It IS a Friday."

"Oh sure!" Why not? At least its SOMETHING to do. "I don't mind at all," I smiled. Least I'll get to hang out with a cute girl.

"Cool!" gushed Vivian. "My car's over in the parking lot. Let's go!"


"That's your car!?" I gaped in disbelief. Vivian hit the unlock button and a silver BMW coupe flashed its lights.

Vivian shrugged her shoulders, "It's nothing much. Daddy lets me use his car when he's away on his business trips. I typically drive a Mercedes."

Shaking my head in disbelief, I settled myself into the passenger seat.

As we drove, Vivian asked me different things about me, my likes, dislikes, hobbies, typical questions. As the topic shifted, I ended up telling her about Katrina, how we met, she even asked me how far we had gone.

"Um ... that's private," I said as I looked out the window.

"Ooooooo Jareddddd," she teased. "Third base? Second base? You at least kissed her right?"

At her words, I felt my ears flush.

"Oh my god!"

I turned and saw Vivian looking at me in disbelief. "You guys didn't even KISS? And how long were you dating?"

I looked at my lap and mumbled, "Six months."

Vivian covered her mouth with her hand muffling her laugh. "I'm sorry Jared. I'm just ... surprised."

"How much farther is it?" I looked straight ahead not wanting to meet her eyes.

"We're almost there," said Vivian turning her eyes back on the road. "Six months..." She laughed.


At her friend's house, Vivian wanted a coffee table, two chairs, a TV stand, desk lamp, fan, mirror, and a dresser. Her coupe wasn't able to fit it all so we ended up taking multiple trips to get it all into her house. By the time we got it all situated inside her house, it was almost 6.

"Mmmmff," I grunted placing the coffee table where Vivian indicated. "I think that's the last of it." I leaned back on the sofa exhausted.

"Oh thank you so much Jared," exclaimed Vivian. "I couldn't have done it without you."

I smiled, trying to hide the weariness in my arms, "No problem, it wasn't too bad."

Vivian giggled, "Not so hard for a strong man like you right?"

I blushed which made her laugh.

"Tell you what," said Vivian. "Let me make you dinner as a way of saying thanks."

"Oh um, I don't want to intrude..."

"Oh it's fine really. Like I said before, my dad's away on a business trip so it's a little lonely eating by myself. I'd enjoy the company."

"What about your mom?"

"My mom passed away when I was four."

My eyes widened. Quickly, I recovered myself. "I'm sorry."

Vivian shrugged. "It was a long time ago. So dinner? Yes?"

What the hell. I smiled. "I'd love to."

Vivian flashed me a wide smile. "Great! Let me just shower real quick and I'll whip something up for us alright?"

"Ok. Sounds good."

As she disappeared into her room, I pulled out my cell phone to call my mom.

"Hey Mom, I'm getting dinner with a friend tonight."

"Yes, I have a ride home."

"Yes, I won't stay out too late."

"Ok. Ok. Ok. Bye mom."

I pressed the end call button on my phone. I heard the sounds of footsteps and I looked up.

"Hey." Vivian giggled. "Like the view?" She was dressed only in her towel. The top of her breasts were visible and the towel ended right under her butt. I felt my mouth water. Vivian smiled and walked towards the kitchen with a little extra sway in her hips. My eyes locked onto the edge of the towel hoping to catch a glimpse of her butt.

"Are thighs okay?"

"Huh?" I blinked. "I ... Uh," I gulped.

"Chicken thighs." Vivian smirked.

"Oh yeah. That's great. Thanks." I fidgeted in my seat and stared at the TV. Vivian smiled.

"You can turn it on you know. Remote's right there."

I glanced down at it. "Oh right. There it is." What is wrong with me? I reached over and turned on the TV. There was an old movie playing that I wasn't really interested in. I kept glancing over at Vivian while she cooked in only her shower towel. It was an incredibly erotic sight. Trying to be inconspicuous, I shifted and adjusted my boxers so my rapidly, hardening erection wouldn't be so obvious.

"Dinner's ready!"

I looked up to see Vivian holding two plates in her hand. She bent over at the waist and placed the plate down in front of me ever so slowly. I stared at her breasts, my eyes transfixed on those soft melons just yearning to be let free. Vivian placed her plate down next to mine and sat down next to me.

"What are we watching?"

"Oh uh... Forrest Gump?" I stammered. I fixed my eyes on the movie. I picked up my fork and stabbed a piece of chicken.

"This is really good!" The chicken was well seasoned and after one bite, I realized just how hungry I was. All that heavy lifting sure can make a boy hungry.

Vivian beamed at me. "I'm glad you like it."

We both ate in silence, the only sounds coming from the TV.

"So why did you and Katrina never even kiss?"

I choked in surprise. Coughing, I drank some water. Vivian was facing me giving me a strange look.

"Um well." I thought about how to answer. "We just ... never really got that far I guess."

Vivian blinked. "You said you dated her for six months. Let me guess. You never made a move."

"No!" I blurted. "Thats not..."

Vivian grinned. She crossed her legs. "Seems like little Jared is afraid to make a move on a girl."

My mouth made a gurgling noise. I couldn't help but stare at her thighs. The towel rode up high enough to give me a peek at the smooth skin of her butt. Catching myself, I quickly looked back up at her nervously. Vivian was looking at me with a glint in her eyes.

"Prove me wrong."

"Huh?" I blinked in confusion.

Vivian shrugged her shoulders. She gazed at me intently. "Prove that you're not afraid to make a move."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.