Not Living on Sponge Cake Alone - Cover

Not Living on Sponge Cake Alone

Copyright© 2014 by Jerrod

Chapter 17: Friday and back to school

Getting up was not the problem this morning; getting out of the bed was. No man in his right mind would, of his own choosing, ever not want these girls near him. The arms pulling and the “No’s” when I did try to get up readily convinced me how foolish that idea was.

I peeked as the bedroom door opened. It was not the sight, but the smell that made, at least sitting up easy for all of us. Bridget was wheeling in a cart and one could smell that nectar of the gods, coffee. This was a first, a first in that Bridget had never come into our ‘Playroom’, my bedroom before, and getting that kind of a starter while still in bed was not expected.

“Breakfast outside or in here today, Master Steve?”

Mandy was face down now, giggling like a schoolgirl, right, she was a schoolgirl.

“Do I have to go to school today? Please, Oh Please, can I just stay home?”

“No, any wife of mine has to have at least a high school education; but, the more I think about what they have put you through, maybe you should not go alone.”

“Right, Colin will fit right in the locker room.”

Maybe today you can show your younger sister around to see if she wants to go there after 8th grade.”

“I don’t have a younger sister. Oh you mean... ?”

“Yes, Debbie Dear, would you like to go to school today with your ‘older’ sister Mandy?”

Now sitting up with her best assets on display she said, “Oh Daddy, do I have to, I have nothing to wear.” Her curling up on me, her head resting not exactly, where a daddy/daughter relationship was intended to go gave me more ideas on things she could do.

Taking a deep breath. “Mandy, Honey, ‘Debbie’ can’t find anything to wear, can you dress her appropriately for school today?”

Bridget was bringing in more food, good food, not just cold cereal as the other girls jumped up to snatch all the ‘Cinniminmum’ things. Mandy smiled, “I have just the things ‘Sis’ can wear. Almost wear although they might be ‘too big’ on top for her.”

I got a cell out of the nightstand and called ‘Uncle Ben’. “Would it be OK for Sheila to go with Mandy to school today? With everything that has been going on there, I’d feel better if she didn’t go alone. Next week I’ll see if Angela joins my staff and send her but today I think she is ‘tied up’ and needs to resign her old job first. I’ll add a BBQ for you to my offer too. Oh thank you, I know Mandy will be happy and remember the birthday party on Saturday for her. Thanks Ben.”

“Ok, Uncle Ben says ‘Debbie’ can go, be sure to stop in the office and get her a pass to go with you. And remember, your in Elementary School Debbie Dear, and both of you are already taken so don’t pick up any stray boys, or boys who would stray!”

That comment gave him pause. He asked himself if that was not what both of them wanted perhaps. He knew how he felt not only when he had first met them but also now. He wondered how they, all of them really felt. Had money and a new lifestyle changed them all? From carefree and happy, he, in the course of a few minutes and with one thought, began to question everything they had together, everything he had done so far to create a new life and a family. He wondered was it ‘Fair’?

Then Mary and Jen jumped next to him, put their arms around him, gave him kisses and said, “Watch, Mandy and Debbie want to show you their outfits.” It would have been tamer if their hands had not dropped to his groin, where they proceeded to make certain his attention did not just focus on just the two schoolgirls.

Mandy, held hands with Debbie as they both skipped out of her room. “You like?”

“By the gods, are you going to a high school or selling lap dances. You might as well go nude.”

“OK Daddy”, as they both flipped up the skirts to show neither wore underwear.

“Be still my heart. Now, executive order 1 says you must wear, at all times panties and a bra under your clothes going to, in and from school, until you get home, and then watch out. On second thought, maybe Colin, Sean and Mike should go with you too and protect my little girls?”

“A simple you like would do, you know. Do we really have to wear underwear that sucks?”

“Yeah, that’s what I’m afraid of when all those boys line up for an audience with you. Hell dressed or un-dressed like that even the teachers aren’t immune to that.”

The realization that life was good and the saying ‘What will be will be!’ had application here. Life would go on no matter what. He would be sad if they did choose another but better now than if Mandy was to be his wife. His wife, he now wondered exactly that would work and what it would do to the other girls.

Mandy and Debbie both came out again, flipped their skirts to show matching panties and kissed him goodbye, calling out to Colin they were ready for school.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.