A Very Merry Time - Cover

A Very Merry Time

Copyright© 2014 by Pettybox

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Merriam and Hillary are roommates with little in common except they are young vibrant women who want to thrive in a sexual world. Hillary see's Merriam as missing out on some of life's pleasures and she strives to help her attain those. She leads Merry (Merriam) through the sexual rabbit hole of satisfaction in more ways than one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

When the band finished that 10 minute medley, most of the real couples on the floor were in a long clench and kiss, including us. Bands rarely played many songs for couples to grind and smooch to and this one was a long one. He gave me his lips at the end of it and we had a long tonguey kiss, and I’ll admit, I was wet for him already. The group started a groove that they used as a break, announcing they were Brillo and would be back with an all rock set in 45 minutes.

We swayed to the groove kissing and looking into each other’s eyes and if I didn’t say it was sexy as all get out, I would have been lying. After all, he was a guy I had slept with countless times, sucked probably just as many, and had eaten my pussy as many as well (all the while drilling my asshole, ... not complaining) The reasons we broke up were actually my own selfish ones, trying to get a better guy. Caleb was special and it seemed he WAS trying to make our “thing” more permanent, but tonight was tonight and there was a man here who I knew could make me crazy, satisfy my desires with no reservation, and if he wasn’t feeding me line, “didn’t want to start up again”, but was game for some “banging around”. It suddenly struck me that HE might have had something better on the line, but hadn’t reeled that in yet, just like me and Caleb. As long as his dick got hard and his tongue was still as talented as before, I could have cared less. We walked back to my camp at the bar and he had a handful of my ass all the way.

When we sat down and refreshed our drinks he leaned into me and said something curious, but maybe pretty smart so as not to assume too much.

“I have a new card, (blood test) dated this week, but I have condoms too.”

“Optimistic, huh?” I said with a sly smile. Then I hesitated and said, “I get tested weekly on my job, so we’re good.”

“YOU aren’t optimistic?” He asked with grin.

I shifted in my stool and let a hand run out and nudge his junk as I winked. It was on.

I asked Tred to stop drinking, as I had, and take a B supplement, and we ordered garlic knots to be sure we could drive to my home or his safely. When I warned Tred about DWI he informed me that we had to go to my place, he was still searching for a place and was living home with his parents, but he had a solid apartment lead he was waiting on. I was OK with that, but, truthfully, there would be no further “banging around” until he got his own place. I had no intention of carrying on with a guy who lived with his parents. I gave him a pass this time, but I admire a man with pride, and living with your parents when you’ve had a good job right along should only be VERY temporary.

We got up to dance one more time and he got up close on a dance tune and I saw the swell in his pants and to tell you the truth, it brought back nice memories of our time together. I came to think about the equipment he was bringing to the table. He was long and not too fat around and made a great cock to suck, and he touched places no one else EVER has. God, even my idle thoughts were slutty, but I was glad that being close to me excited him. Dancing close without touching was sexy and I was just going to tell myself how good he smelled. It wasn’t a cologne or aftershave, it was a clean soapy smell. SEXY! But he leaned to my ear and told me I “smelled so sexy, just like he remembered.”

WOW, was he going to get a blowjob tonight! My pussy was running in my panties so hard that all thoughts of being fucked 3 ways to Sunday less than 24 hours ago by Caleb were gone. Maybe it wasn’t because he said we shouldn’t get attached, he began to seem like a better option than Caleb. I was getting confused, and only a long night of hot sex was going to fix me.

As the dance finished he draped an arm over me and we walked back slow to the bar, sharing little kisses.

We broke the last kiss and he whispered in my ear, “Maybe we should think about getting going. The next song is their last. Umm, Rather than either of us leave a car, I’m going to follow you home. Then if you don’t want me to stay all night, there won’t be a problem.”

“You can do that, but I think you’ll want to stay all night.” I said with a big smile and a wink. “We always had nice mornings.”

He nodded, smiled, and reached to touch my face. God, that was sexy!

Tred was a big morning oral fan; usually an early shower and then back to bed for a long 69. The more I thought about his love of eating pussy I wondered how I could have let him slip away before.

We settled up with the bartenders and were off. Tred walked me to my car and said he would be around in a moment to follow me. (I explained that he wouldn’t get past the gate unless he were with me)

As soon as we got inside my condo he complimented me on the place saying it was real nice and if I didn’t mind asking, how much was it? He might look into the complex for his own needs.

We had a nightcap of Harveys with a slice of lime and retired to the sofa. After a bit of chit-chat we started to neck and it wasn’t long before he was on the floor trying to get my pants off.

“Tred, let’s go into my bedroom. Although I doubt she’ll be around tonight, I wouldn’t want my roomie to walk in on us.” I said tapping him on the shoulder.

He stood and picked me up and asked for directions. He brought me in and set me on the bed and went right for the snaps on my pants. He took them down, with my panty, and settled right into my pussy, licking up my juices in long wet laps until he was concentrating on my clit. Just after my first small orgasm he worked two fingers into me and rolled up to his knees hovering over my goodies and then a felt his middle finger gathering run-off below my pussy and applying it to my butt-hole. I was going to reach down and grab his finger, but I was about to be paralyzed by an orgasm I had peaking, and when it did, his middle finger went right up my ass. I can’t lie, it felt awesome. He continued to eat me and stroke that finger in me while 2 other fingers began to go in the opposite rhythm in my pussy. I was going to explode again, and I was going to have to rip myself away from him so my head or heart wouldn’t explode. As I did he just stayed there in that position, two fingers poised as they were in my pussy, and his other hand with his middle finger extended, his head turned to me with a little smile.

I was still puffing down from my orgasm wishing I was sucking on his cock, that JUST HAD TO hurt by now. I hadn’t even touched it since he got undressed. He kept that smile and then said to me softly, “I’ll bet you dream of the night I fucked your ass. You must have came 3 times screaming into the pillow.”

I sobered up from the sex quickly and told him, “You never fucked me in my ass, Tred.”

“Oh yes I did, you’re the ONLY girl I’ve ever had that way. You were pretty drunk, but I don’t think you were THAT drunk.” He said, matter-of-factly.

“You have me mixed up Tred.” I insisted, beginning to get pissed that he would bring up another fuck while with me.

“Our senior year, we were pretty hot and heavy for a while and we went to a Spring Break party for everyone who couldn’t afford to go away. We ended up in your dorm room, we were the only ones in your building. You begged me to do it.” He said confidently.

“I remember that party, I remember we had big hangovers and were the only ones in the building, but that never happened.” I told him and I used my fingers to emphasize NEVER HAPPENED.

“I’ve had sex with,” He began, “my high school girlfriend, once, that was on Prom night, then you in college in my freshman year, then with you in that summer and then for lots of our junior and senior years, and then with Marlena, my girl in Chicago, no one else. Not much there to get confused about.”

“Well, you must be.” I said smugly, ready to send him away, blue balls and all.

“Hillary, you’re the only woman I’ve ever even touched there. Your ass is so shapely, your butthole is so perfect, so pink, and it winks whenever I fuck you from behind. I love finger fucking you there, and that night we were pretty drunk and as I ate you and rammed my middle finger up your cute butt you begged me to fuck you ... in your asshole.”

I shook my head at him, getting more and more pissed. He looked at me so seriously and asked, “Why would I make this up?”

He reached down and grabbed his cock, trying to calm the blood filled head.

“Hillary, you asked me to “put that long skinny cock up my ass. Fuck me dirty, fuck me drunk, take my ass cherry.”

Somehow when he said the words “ass cherry” I did a double take. I remember talking about my “ass cherry” with a dorm-mate, Sarah, I had at the time, saying Tred must have wanted it because he played so much with my hole. I began to have a remembrance of those nights, what we called “Welfare Spring Break” (we were all broke and couldn’t afford to go away) and I did remember a few oddities of my hangover, and one was I hadn’t remembered eating hot food, because my butt was burning and I crapped a lot. Sarah kept singing “Ring of Fire’ to me each time I complained. Then when Tred showed up that night I was in the bathroom again and he had asked me how my “tender little pooper” was. I recalled being pissed at my Sarah for telling him I had those problems, a case of too much information being passed. But a bit later we got drunk again that night and the whole escapade sort of faded into the air, ... until now!

“Tred, I hate to burst your bubble, but if you did take my ass cherry, I really don’t remember it. However, I do remember having problems, um ... back there and thinking we must have eaten tacos or had chili. To this day I don’t eat tacos or chili, or any hot food for that reason.” I told him as he sat there on the corner of the bed still poised to continue his finger play with me while I had rolled up to my knees confronting him.

He sat up fully and lost his balance, dropping one of his knees off the corner of the bed to steady himself with his foot.

“You really don’t remember it? ... because you had a real good time and were ready to make me your king the way you wailed on.”

“TRED, IF I REMEMBERED WHY WOULD I BE GOING OVER ALL THIS NOW?”

“Well, I wouldn’t have said anything if I thought that, number one, you didn’t remember it, and number two, it was going to break the mood and send me home with blue balls.” He said as he began to stand up and look for his clothes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.