Rebel 1777 - Cover

Rebel 1777

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Chapter 37: Kit

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37: Kit - A young soldier in Washington's army recalls his adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Violence  

Of course, I did go on to visit Trenton, just to renew the human spirit, check up on my trusted sources and get my ashes hauled. Both Ginny and Mrs. Foster seemed happy to see me, and I them. Ivy and I saw each other, too, but kept our distance like a brace of mockingbirds in the same shrubbery. Rebecca had returned to New York and her Royal Navy husband.

On my final winter-time visit to Trenton, during one of our brief periods of rest, Ginny said, "You gotta do me a favor."

"Like this?" I asked, licking her upright nipple.

"Um," she said, wiggling, "no, you fool. I got a real problem."

I slid back into her. "How about like this?" I gave my buried prod a muscular lift and plunged in lustfully.

"Good God," she gasped. "No, but do it again. It's that damn girl, the one my mother's friend wished on us when she ran off with some big-muscled ironmaker."

"What about her?" I began a series of extra-long spikings, and she bent her back to take each one even deeper, gritting her teeth at me and showing who could do it better and longer.

"She gone man-crazy. And worse than that, she's a cockteaser."

"How old is she?" I settled down to just flexing and enjoying and so did Ginny.

"Oh, fifteen I suppose, but she thinks likes she's a thirty-five-year-old harlot and tries to get every man looking and drooling at her. Flauntin' I calls it, pulling her bodice down, showing her legs. I caught her and one of the subalterans out behind the barn, just pawin' away at each other under their heavy coats, puffing like mine engines."

"What can I do?" Our pace began to mount as it always did.

"You can lift off a'me some so I can breathe. And you can take her ass up to her uncle. He's got a place up north a'Morristown, near that big lake."

Ginny grabbed my hip, rolled me over and just about tore my root off as she satisfied herself with many wild leaps and rapid plunges, roaring out her pleasure and them collapsing on my belly and chest while I tried to remember to keep breathing.

"When?" I asked, after a bit.

"Today, right now, soon as you can, 'fore she starts doing stand-up swiving out there with every ensign and farmboy she can get her hands on."

"What's her uncle gonna do with her?"

"I don' give a damn. He's got a tavern, an' she can cook some and serve table. I jus' want her gone, cherry an' all."

"Can't stand the competition, huh?" I asked with a grin, and she reared up like a bobcat and snarled at me. I slapped her firm rump, and we got back to it.

The girl's name was Kit, not Kitten or Kitty, I was told, just Kit, no matter what she claimed. She was about five feet high and all curves and bulges, busting out of her clothes and not too careful about keeping corset strings tied or bubbies covered. She had a pug nose and grey-green eyes. She smiled at me and grabbed my arm and held it against her squirming body when we were introduced. She claimed she could ride anything and would be happy to get away from Trenton. She stuck out her tongue at Ginny when she turned her back. So we packed up some grub and headed north about the time the sun was melting off the morning frost.

It was a pleasure to watch her bounce and jiggle as our horses settled into a easy trot. We had a long way to go, fifty or sixty miles, so we just needed steady progress and lots of breaks for the animals. We stopped about noon in the shelter of some clay cliffs and ate ham and dark bread.

"What d'you do?" she asked with her mouth full of food.

When I figured out what she had said, I told I was a soldier.

"Sure don' look like one?"

"Don't matter," I said. "Can't always tell by just looking."

She crossed her legs in a very unladylike manner, like a tailor, and grinned at me. "I heard you and Ginny up there this morning. What were you doin'?"

"Bed testing," I said. "Don't you know it ain't polite to eavesdrop?"

"Never learn nothing if I didn't."

"You met this uncle?" I asked, hoping to change the subject.

"How long you an' Ginny been a'doin' it?" she asked, taking another bite and sloshing down some cider.

"None a'your business. C'mon, let's ride."

"You want to do it to me?" she asked, wiping her hands on her hips and pushing out her jutting breasts, the unlaced stay strings bouncing and swaying.

I helped her back up on her horse and smacked her round bottom. "Don't go causing trouble," I told her. She just grinned.

Just after sunset, we stopped at an old place I knew on the south branch of the Raritan. The inn-keeper winked at me when he said he had a bed left, and we ate some corn fritters; I had a beer or two, and we went off to bed.

"I been in bed with a boy," she told me on the stairs. "Only we had a board 'tween us. You might be surprised what you can do with a board in the middle."

"No I wouldn't," I said, holding up the lamp and looking at the small, swaybacked cot in the tiny room. "I'll sleep on the floor; you get in that bed less'n you need to visit the necessary first."

She shook her head, and I went to take a piss. When I got back, her clothes were on the foot of the bed and she was sitting with the quilt hugged to her waist and her big bubbies staring out above her forearms. She smiled at me. "Ain't they perty?" she asked.

"Yep," I said, trying to ignore them and their upright nipples, "Now put 'em away and go to sleep. We gotta get an early start."

"You humped Ginny till the bed bounced this morning," she whined. "At least kiss me good night."

I leaned over and she grabbed my hair and kissed me like she was trying to eat my mouth. I had to shake my head to get free. She laughed and ducked under the covers, and I whopped her rear end again and then shook out my blanket, pinched the candle, pulled off my boots and britches and rolled in. I was just about asleep when there was a crash down below and somebody cursed and yelled, "Where the hell is he, the bloody rebel?"

I scrambled to the tiny window and saw three Redcoats and four horses in the light of the open door below. I wondered who had spotted me and how I could have been so careless. My weapons were all loaded so I clamped on my bayonet and found my boots and drew out Magda's knife.

I shook the girl awake, pushed the hair out of her face and handed her the pistol and the skinny knife in the moonlit room. "We're gonna have company. Sit up like you was when I come back upstairs and keep that gun under the covers. Don't use it less you must. It's got two triggers,, " I told her. "Be careful a'the knife. It's real sharp. Take a deep breath."

She nodded, wide-eyed and let the quilt slide to her waist. "I thought you was goin' to do me," she whispered with a grin. She did have a fine pair of young, hard, upright breasts with small, rosebud nipples, all pebbled now with gooseflesh.

I stood where the door would open as heavy bootsteps tromped up the stairs. I heard the inn-keeper plead for the soldier not to wake everybody and get told to go to hell.

The door smashed open beside me and lamplight poured in to show the bare- chested Kit, her mop of dark hair and her toothy smile.

"Sblood," said the sergeant, stepping into the room. He kicked the door closed, set his lantern on the floor and was starting to put down his musket when I drove my bayonet through his neck and smashed his gagging head back against the wall. A torrent of blood ran down the logs as I ripped my blade out of his throat.

I heard the girl gagging behind me as I stepped to the window. No one was in the courtyard so I guessed the three I had seen were all inside. Then I saw a man wearing crossbelts coming from the stable area. I checked my pan and when he was about ten feet from the front door, I shot him down and quickly reloaded my musket. When I looked down again, the man I had shot was squirming on the ground and another soldier was bending over him. I shot him in the back and reloaded again, fast but carefully.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.