Blow Job

by Jakelyon

Copyright© 2014 by Jakelyon

Erotica Sex Story: Christa teaches me something new and gives me my first blow job. Even more surprising is how she learned about oral sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Oral Sex   .

I checked the window every night but Teri didn't seem to be interested in putting on any more shows for me. She kept her distance at home, and at the pool and I was not brave enough to approach her. I jacked off every day as I thought about her sexy body and how she had masturbated for me.

I was just getting ready to head over to the pool to meet Dave and Greg when Christa called me and said that she was all alone at home today and that if I wanted to come over it would be OK.

I wasted no time hopping on my bike and heading over to Christa's house. She answered the door in a tight tank top, her little tits looking nice through the thin fabric, and a pair of tight, denim shorts that showed off her firm, rounded ass to perfection. I came inside and we sat down on the couch in her family room, watching some game shows on daytime TV. We were both waiting for something, I was not sure if I was supposed to do something, or if she wanted to wait for some reason.

She finally looked over at me and said, "You want to make out again?"

I shook my head yes and she flew at me, her lithe body wrapping around me as her lips found mine, kissing me hard and erortically, her tongue probing my mouth. Feel me up she moaned, and I wasted no time in moving my hands up inside her think tank top, caressing her stiff nipples.

"Do you want to suck them," she said.

Again, I just shook my head yes and she whipped off her tank top, letting me see her pink, little and very erect nipples. I moved my mouth and sucked on one and then the other. She humped her crotch against my thigh as I sucked on her nipples. My cock was about to tear a hole in my shorts and I was praying she would give me a hand job when she pushed me back against the couch and slowly lowered her head down my t-shirt covered chest kissing me as she went, until she reached the massive bulge in my shorts. She slowly rubbed her hand over my erect cock and I almost spewed my cum load right there. Then she looked up and me and smiled her best smile again and slowly lowered my shorts until my thick erection stood up in front of her. Then she did the most amazing thing she lowered her head and sucked my cock into her mouth, using her tongue and hand to stimulate me as she gave me my first blow job.

My hands strayed down to her little tits and I stroked her nipples as her head bobbed on my cock. I could see her hand down the front of her shorts, stimulating herself as she sucked my cock. I did not last long and I warned her, "I'm going to shoot any second."

To her credit she tried to swallow my load, the first big sperm pulse hitting the back of her throat, but she had to pull off as I ejaculated string after string of hot sticky cum. I grabbed my cock and kept jacking myself. I had a long orgasm, that seemed to last forever, my balls tight against my body as I got off. I coated her little tits, my jizz hanging from her nipples. She reached down and rubbed it against her nipples, rolling her erect nubs between her sticky fingers.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.