Window Watching - Cover

Window Watching

by Jakelyon

Copyright© 2014 by Jakelyon

Erotica Sex Story: Steve's adventures continue as the sexy girl next door asks him to be watching her window at 10:00 one night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

I woke up the next morning about 10:00 AM or so and headed downstairs to get breakfast. I said hello to my mom and found my older sister, Julie at the table. She was 18 and found everything I did an affront to her sensibilities.

In typical fashion for her she opened with, "Gross, what's with the underwear, put some shorts on. I don't need to see your boy junk".

My face reddening I head back up to my room to pull on some shorts and I see my mom has my shorts from last night in her hand and is touching the spot of white dried cum. She hears me come into the room, and I can see her blush as she tosses the shorts onto the pile of other dirty clothes. I feel embarrassed also, and realized I needed to be more careful. I didn't want my mom to know what I was up to, although it was pretty obvious she knew. I picked up the jizz soiled tissue from last night and flushed it down the toilet. Finding a pair of clean shorts in my drawer and headed back down for breakfast. Julie was already gone so I had a peaceful bowl of cereal. I grabbed my swimsuit and towel and swung by Dave's to grab him so we could spend the day at the pool. Checking out the girls and moms at the pool was pretty much something we did almost every day as it was hot, and there was nothing better to do.

We got to the pool and it was crowded as everyone knew it was going to be a hot day and people wanted to get a good spot on the pool deck before it filled up. I spotted Teri Shand over in the lifeguard stand and jumped into the pool well away from her, not wanting to make eye contact with the object of my masturbatory fantasies. I was floating in the water minding my own business when I heard a lifeguard whistle and looked up to see Teri point at me and motioning me over to her with finger.

I had no choice to head over and she leaned downed saying,"So why were you spying on me the other day?"

I wasn't spying on you. I was just looking out the window for a second.

I don't think so. You were there the first time I looked up, and when I rolled over you were still there looking at me all creepy like."

"I wasn't..."

"Don't lie to me," she said cutting off my feeble excuse. Were you jerking off while you were looking at me. Do I turn you on so you have to pull on your cock until you cum."

Such bold talk made me blush red, and she could tell she had hit the nail on the head and she continued, "Well watch my window tonight at 10:00". Then she was gone.

Her window is right across from mine, but normally the drapes are pulled shut and I can't see anything. I pondered if I had heard her right. What was going to happen at 10:00 I wondered. Did she have some wicked plan to get even with me. The suspense was killing me and I was distracted throughout the rest of the day, waiting for the time to come.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.