Charles and Wendy - Cover

Charles and Wendy

Copyright© 2014 by Big guy on a bike

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is a prequel to 'Janice and Shelly' and is the story of Janice's dad and step-mum. Charles lost his first wife to a drunken driver, and he found love and lust when he least expected it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

10th February 1990

"Dust to Dust, Ashes to Ashes", it was the same vicar that took the service for Margaret last year, with a lot of the same people stood round the grave. Mum's funeral. The second funeral in five months. Another empty space in my life.

Dad took it badly. He and Mum had been married 36 years.

Dad had known that Mum was ill, but not how ill. We found out that the breast cancer which had affected her early last year had spread and she had refused treatment because she wanted to enjoy what time she had left. To quote from her letter to Dad which she asked to be given to him on her death, "The cancer has spread and there is no cure. The treatment they suggested may give me a few extra months but what would be the cost? Chemotherapy and radiotherapy! I have seen other people suffer through that and I don't want that for us. I have decided to take each day as it comes and hopefully we will have a few months to enjoy one another." The letter was dated October last year.

I tried to help Dad in the same way as he had helped me. I was only partially successful. He did take on some part time work to keep busy but the major problem was that he didn't like going back to the house in Chester. He spent a lot of time at our house, explaining that walking into an empty house was the worst thing. I persuaded him to get a cat so that he would have some company, but even I realised it was no replacement for Mum.

The loss of Grandma didn't seem to affect Janice too badly. At least Wendy seemed to be doing a good job, looking after Janice. I know that I was a miserable bugger to be around but Wendy always seemed to have a smile. This seemed to rub off on Janice, if not me.

It must have been about 2 weeks later. Ethel and Wendy seemed to be coping, and Janice and Wendy had certainly bonded. Auntie Ethel and Dad were well into the background. I got in from the office at lunchtime on the Friday so that I could go through the household accounts with Ethel. We did it once a month. I had set up a housekeeping bank account that she could draw on as needed. It was the first time we had talked properly since Mum died.

Ethel sat down in my office and brought Wendy with her. She started to go through the month's bills, explaining to Wendy as she went along, with Wendy watching closely. Sometime during this process I realised, that although officially Wendy was on one week's trial, it had been nearly three weeks since she started.

I asked Ethel if she had paid Wendy and she said she had. I asked about the money I was paying for her keep and she said she had paid that out of the housekeeping account as well. I could see Wendy looked uncomfortable at us talking about her and I included her by saying, "I know we said a week's trial, but events overtook us. Ethel seems happy with your progress. How do you feel about working here?"

Without replying, Wendy then left the room and went to the snug to get something. I looked at Ethel and she just shrugged.

Wendy wasn't gone more than a few seconds and returned with an envelope addressed to me in a childish hand. I opened it and inside was a letter and a CV. It was from Wendy. She had done it all on the computer in the snug and had printed it out. I read the letter and the CV. The letter was an application for the job of nanny to Janice and the CV outlined her work experience, which was mainly looking after her sisters and a job in a shop on Saturdays.

I looked at Ethel who said, "It was her idea. I was surprised how quickly she found her way round the computer. She looked at the letters and CV's that the applicants had sent in and did her own letter and CV."

She'd caught me out with the directness of her application, so I said "OK, take Janice down to the village shop for some sweets. While you're gone I will talk to Ethel"

She looked relieved, and a look passed between her and Ethel.

As soon as she had gone I said to Ethel, "OK, spill it."

Ethel said, "She's been here 3 weeks and she's learnt quickly. She is actually very bright. She picked up how to use the computer in two days. I showed her the basics and she has overtaken me already. She has bonded with Janice and, with your Mum dying suddenly, Janice needs some stability. I think you should give her a try."

"So, should she stay here?" I asked.

"Yes, I think so. Just because she's had a rough start doesn't make her into a criminal."

Well I decided that the devil I did know was better than the devil I didn't. At least I wouldn't have to worry about her trying to bed me. She was 20 years younger and not even an adult legally. It also meant that Ethel and I could get back into our old routine. I missed her sensuous body, and our sex, and I hoped she did too.

So I said, "OK, she has already had a three week trial, so I can't really give her another trial. What I will do is start her on 80% of the salary I offered and review it after 2 months. If she is still here and doing OK, then she will get the offered salary. The only problem I can see is she cannot drive but I am prepared to pay for lessons for 2 months"

Ethel replied, "The driving thing is already taken care of. I told her if she got the job I would pay for her to have an intensive week of lessons followed by a test, if we could arrange that. I don't mind doing a bit more in the short term while that's going on but I was just finding it too much with no help."

I asked why she was paying and she replied, "Just think of it as me giving something back. I've had a good life and had some lucky breaks. But if someone hadn't trusted me when I was her age, I wouldn't be here now."

I could see now wasn't the time to quiz her so I said, "OK, we will tell her when she gets back. At least I will be able to spend the odd evening with you again." Ethel grinned at me and said "I know, good in'it?" mimicking Wendy.

When Wendy got back she came straight to the office with Janice. I said, "OK, you've got the job," and proceeded to outline my terms. When I had finished she rushed up to me and kissed me and then went and kissed Ethel as well. That was when I realised she was only 17. Janice then piped up, "So, is she my new mum then?" I said, "Not quite; she is your nanny, like Susan was." Janice then came out with a comment left us all lost for words "Oh I see, well when you creep off to Daddy's room in the night try and be quiet. Susan woke me when she walked by one night."

I was gobsmacked and did a big red blush. Ethel saved the day and said to Wendy, "Susan thought she might be the next Mrs. Hammings but she didn't get very far."

With that, everyone went their separate ways.

Wendy took over Susan's old room and Janice seemed really happy.

I told Ethel I would come and see her Saturday evening and she said, "I can't wait."

I went round Saturday evening and Ethel answered her door in her housecoat but as soon as the door shut she took it off, revealing a sexy black basque. It pushed her large tits up and made them look bigger and was open at the crotch. I also noticed that the bush had been replaced by a smooth shave. You could now clearly see the crack of her fanny and it was glistening with moisture.

Well, we were all over each other and were quickly on the living room floor doing a 69. We were both as horny as hell and we both came within a few minutes, almost at the same time. In fact, Ethel started to come and that set me off. We both got a mouthful of juices.

Having got that out of the way, we then started to take our time and Ethel then gave me a tit wank, something she had never done before. This got me hard in again in no time. We quickly started to fuck. One thing with Ethel, she was always wet and after two children she wasn't tight, so I went in balls deep on the first thrust, but the good thing was I could fuck for hours without getting sore.

After a while Ethel said she wanted it doggy, and while I was pumping her I started to finger her arsehole. She grabbed a pot of Vaseline from the floor near the rug and handed it to me. She said, "I want you to take me round the world again." So while I was fucking her I massaged the Vaseline into her arse. This must have turned her on as much as it did me because she came three times before I did.

As soon as I had slipped out of her she turned round and took my cock in her mouth. In between sucks she said, "I am not going to stop until you are hard enough to fuck my arse," and she scooted round and went back to a 69. I worked on her pussy. It was sopping with her juices and my come but I didn't care.

After about 20 minutes I was hard again and Ethel got off me and turned round raising her arse in the air. I smeared my dick with Vaseline and put a dollop on her arsehole. I then put my dick there, and Ethel pushed back hard. I slipped in past her sphincter without any bother. She was then like a woman possessed and was fucking back at my thrusts, chanting, "Harder, harder."

She came again twice but I didn't come. I was hard and horny but I don't think I was going to come again. In the end I pulled out. Ethel's arsehole was gaping, which was hardly surprising, and she turned round and swallowed my dick again. She didn't seem to care where it been and, with a combination of mouth and hand, got me right on the edge. She then pushed me on to my back and speared me up her arse again. With her boobs bouncing, she then brought me off in her arse.

When we had finished we lay there for a few minutes and then Ethel led me to her shower. We washed each other everywhere. Ethel had my come leaking out of her pussy and arse. I washed her as best I could. We then dried off and got dressed and sat on the sofa.

Ethel then said "I want to talk to you now, as I have something I want to tell you. My two daughters both live near Poole in Dorset and they want me to move down there. I am going to put this place on the market in the spring. I know we have had fun but I know it won't last. I think we both realise it and I want to see more of my grandchildren."

I was stunned but I knew that we had agreed that we would only continue while it suited us. Ethel then carried on, "In fact, while I am around you are not going to find someone else. That is a pity; Janice needs a step mum, not a nanny, and you need a wife."

I was unhappy but recognised that it was inevitable. "I know what you're saying is right. It doesn't make it any easier to accept but I suppose I must."

Ethel tried to smooth things over. "And anyway it will be the summer by the time I move, which gives you plenty of time to find a cleaner. Finding a wife, well that could take 5 days or 5 years"

We chatted away some more about Ethel's plans. I then asked her about Wendy and got another lecture.

"Wendy is a bright girl and she knows what she wants. She will learn and by the time I move she will be more than capable of running your house and being Janice's nanny. She is good with children, after all she had hands on practice for four years, nearly five. I will make sure she is up to the job of running the house before I leave."

I asked if Wendy knew what Ethel planned and she said that I was the first to know, apart from her daughters. She said she would tell Wendy before she put her house on the market but she wanted to give her time to settle in first.

June 15th 1990

Ethel moves today. We had a goodbye fuck last night and she wore the black basque again. I am sad but I know she is doing the right thing. Her pet project, Wendy, has exceeded all my expectations. She is wonderful with Janice and her contributions around the house have allowed Ethel to back off her work over the last few months. Wendy even interviewed the new cleaners and brought her choice to see me to confirm her choice. The woman she selected was a mum in her 40s and I wondered how she would cope with taking orders from a 17 year old. Leaving Wendy to interview them was Ethel's idea. She pointed out that whoever was appointed would have to take orders from Wendy. At least that way they would see who was in charge at the start.

Wendy has opened up to me more since Ethel has been winding down and she's shown that she's a bright kid. She passed her driving test first go, and has been going to college two evenings to retake her GCSEs. One day we got to talking about relationships, and she asked me if I would ever remarry. I told her "Yes, if I find the right person. Trouble is I have to think of Janice as well. Anyone I choose will not be just a wife, she'll also have to be step mum as well."

I asked her if she had made any friends locally. She got my drift and said "I have my eye on someone, but I can't make a move yet." Oh well, so he was already with someone, or married, and I left it at that.

Nicola, the cleaner that Wendy had chosen, was a good worker but was never going to be more than an adequate cleaner. This was her first job since her children were born and she didn't have any spark. One day Wendy and I were talking and I asked her opinion of Nicola. She replied "Oh yes, I know she's has got much get up and go, but I had to be careful that I didn't choose someone who was going to try and take over the household." Wendy certainly seems to have her head screwed on!

I know Wendy misses her sisters but she also told me she met them in town each week and bought them things. Her and his girlfriend were still together. However, at the end of July Wendy came to me in tears. Her dad was moving down to Newquay in Cornwall; apparently he had got a job down there. He claimed that he and Cindy were on the wagon. Time would tell whether they could turn their lives around, but, in any case, it meant Wendy would not see her sisters regularly.

I asked her if she was thinking of moving down there to keep in contact and she said "Oh no, I love my sisters, don't get me wrong, but Ethel went out on a limb for me and I don't intend throwing that away." I was very pleased (and relieved) with her decision and told her I would give her time off to visit, after all she was entitled to holidats. Wendy said she would rather that they visited her, without her dad and Cindy, if I didn't mind. I said I would see.

I know Ethel and Wendy kept in touch. I'd hear them on the phone at least once a week, in the snug. I used to write to Ethel, and she to me. We missed each other but I know she was enjoying time with her grandchildren.

3rd August 1990

My Birthday. 36 years old.

A couple of days earlier Wendy came see me in my office, once Janice was in bed, and asked me what I was doing for my birthday. I pulled a face and said "Nothing." Since the loss of Margaret and my Mum I didn't see the point, and Ethel's leaving had left me horny and frustrated which just blackened my mood still further.

Wendy then started on me "Charles," (We had dropped the 'Mr Hammings' thing once she officially became the nanny.) "What about Janice? She's had a rough year as well, you know. She's lost her Mum and her Gran. She wants to do something for your birthday, so I have booked a table at Pizza Hut for 5.30pm. I've invited your Dad as well. I want you home here at 4pm. I've told Mrs Sanderson (my secretary) to kick you out of the office no later than 3.30pm. No arguments, it's happening! Janice will be gutted if you let her down. Oh, and make sure you wear a happy face, even if you don't feel like it."

That was me told.

I got home at about ten to four, and Wendy, my Dad and Janice were waiting for me. They each had a present for me. Dad had got me a nice bottle of single malt Lagavulin whisky, Wendy had bought four very nice whisky glasses, and Janice had 'bought' the matching decanter. Dad's influence?

There were cards from various family members, and one from Ethel. It was rather cryptic; after the usual greetings it said "Wendy has your present, she will give it to you. I know you have had a bad year, but put it behind you, because I know the next year will be better."

I asked Wendy about Ethel's present, but she deflected me, by saying "Yes, OK, when we get back. If we don't set off soon we will be late."

Janice then continued with "Come on, Dad. Why do you always take for ever? You're an old slow coach." I still had no idea what the present was, and found my self shunted out the door. Dad drove us in his car.

We had a nice meal. I've never minded Pizza Hut, but I knew it was more for Janice's benefit and I wore the happy face, as directed. In fact, by the time we set off back home, I actually felt happier than I had done for some months. We must have made an odd looking party. Dad, Wendy, me and Janice, talk about the generations!

When we got back Wendy disappeared with Janice, no doubt to get her ready for bed and I heard the phone ringing. It was Janet, Margaret's Mum, to wish me a happy birthday. We chatted away for a few minutes, and then I asked her how they were doing. Janet paused and then said "Not well. I think the business will be going into administration shortly. The summer has been wet and trade has been poor."

I asked where that left them, and she said they didn't know. I had already decided to put my plan into action when their business got to this stage, so I told her that Janice and I would come up to Oban to see them next weekend. "I have an idea. Try to hold the creditors off, and don't worry."

I had already decided that I would buy them a house, probably around Oban, and an annuity, which would cover their living costs. They could then offer Bed and Breakfast to make a bit extra. I would then see what could be salvaged from the Hotel business. I know that, strictly speaking, it was no responsibility of mine but I couldn't see Margaret's parents on the street.

Shortly after I went back into the sitting room, Wendy came in. She said "Janice is asleep. I heard you talking to Janet, so I didn't interrupt. How are things with them?"

I replied "Not good. The Hotel isn't doing well. I think Janice and I may go and see them next weekend."

Wendy then said "If you're happy with it, I'd like to come as well. Anyway, let me go and get Ethel's present, I'd nearly forgotten about it."

I laughed, "Don't worry, I wouldn't have let you."

Wendy sniggered and then said "I'll bet! Anyway Ethel wants it to be a surprise, so I want you to sit with your back to the door and not cheat by trying to peek."

Wendy left the room and was gone about 5 minutes. When she came back I heard her come in but I didn't cheat. She came up behind me and walked round into my vision. My jaw probably hit the floor – she was wearing the black basque that Ethel wore the last time we fucked! It was definitely the one. Wendy filled the tit part of it to overflowing but the waist part of it was pulled in with some extra black ribbon. Apart from the basque, she was wearing nothing but a smile (or more of a smirk).

She then handed me two envelopes, addressed to me, and I recognised the handwriting on one of them as Ethel's. The other one had been printed on a computer.

I opened Ethel's letter first.

Dear Charles,

I know you always loved that black basque and we did have some fun in it, and out of it, so I thought I would pass it on to someone who could use it.

As you know Wendy and I have kept in touch and no doubt will continue to. You have trusted me a few times over her, and she has always come good. I expect she will again. I choose the words 'come good' carefully.

Wendy knows about our relationship and isn't jealous. That is one of the benefits of youth and beauty. I hope you take her seriously, she deserves it, and she adores Janice, so to my way of thinking she is the perfect partner for you.

You will get comments about the age difference, but I think Wendy will win people over, and anyway if you are happy, bugger everyone else.

Your friend always and sometime lover,

Ethel

I then opened the other letter. By this stage Wendy had sat in my lap, and something was digging in her bottom and making her wiggle a bit, probably something to do with the patch of red hair that was visible between her legs, as it was an open crotch design. There was also a hot women smell, which was already very noticeable, and those big boobs, and that skin, typical redhead, very white but with freckles, which were darker where the sun reached. Whatever Big Head thought Little Head had already made up his mind and was already sticking in Wendy's bottom.

The other letter was a table, prepared on the computer.

On the left were all the reasons I would give why Wendy and I couldn't be lovers or more.

And on the other side were statements which made a mess of my reasons.

For example 'Age difference is too great'; the answer was, '6 month relationship with woman 21 years older'.

After I had finished reading it, Wendy spoke, "I thought if I wrote all of the arguments down it would save time when we came to argue about it." With that she stood, she took my hand and we went upstairs to my room.

When we got to my room Wendy came up to me put her arms round me, and gave me hug and a deep kiss. She then said "I am going to lie on the bed. Are you joining me?" With that she laid on the bed and opened her legs slightly giving me a view of her pussy. I undressed, and joined her. We kissed and groped, she found my dick, which was quite easy as it was rock hard. When I found her slit it was dripping. As I rubbed my fingers in it, she whispered in my ear, "And that's not KY jelly, it's pure pussy juice." Looks like Ethel and Wendy had had some very intimate conversations.

I decided to go south and put my head at the head of her slit. As soon as I licked the top of it she opened her legs wide and I got between them properly. I soon found her clit and started to work on it. Every so often I would move down to the pussy hole and lick around that and her pussy lips. I must have been getting it right because she was now moaning and pushing her pussy into my face saying, "Don't stop, lick me, don't stop." After a few minutes of this she had her first orgasm and I kept up the licking, avoiding her clit. She was now beyond dripping. There was a wet patch on the sheets and the whole of her pubic area was wet and slippery. Eventually she cried "Stop!" It caught me by surprise and I looked up at her face, startled. She then smiled and said "I want to return the favour. Lie on your back." Wendy started sucking me; her technique wasn't brilliant but she had got into a sort of a 69 position but too far down. Although I had a good view of her pussy, I couldn't lick it, so I used my fingers on her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.