Watch Me Go All the Way Back Mommy - Cover

Watch Me Go All the Way Back Mommy

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Danny was a tomboy with an agenda to lose her cherry as quickly as possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

Danny was a bit of a tomboy. Her mother did not approve. Her biological father was a dyed in the wool "hippie" from the old school and hadn't shown up for any special events like birthdays or Christmas ever since Danny's mom cut him off from everything including blow-jobs so she didn't have any father issues.

It was a chore to get Danny to wear a dress or a skirt but since they were required in school, she had conformed to the gender bias and even started wearing skimpy knickers that she often was tempted to display accidently in front of her male teachers. Her favorite hobby was acrobatics or gymnastics. She sort of frowned on "cheerleading" since she felt it was intended to make sexual objects of females.

Most of her friends were boys but not in a boyfriend sense. It was more of a like-minded companionship thing that showed her level of comfort around boys was a lot more relaxed than girls. She tended to see most of the girls at school as manipulators of the worse sort sending out signals to boys just to get them to smother them with attention. Danny didn't think she needed any attention like that unless it was to recognize she was a pretty good tumbler and free-style dancer.

Her dancing routines and exercises had molded her compact little figure into a perfectly shaped hour-glass with nicely muscled legs and thighs. When she was younger, Danny would do her tricks and always shout out to her mother,

"Watch me go all the way back, mommy."

Now that she was barely eighteen and wearing real female attire, some of her tricks were a little risqué in mixed company that included males. There were always some risk-taking adult males with strong urges from down between their legs to teach young females certain tricks of their own. It was one thing to be a tomboy in the habit of wearing jeans and only sixteen to being an almost full-grown woman at eighteen and wearing a short skirt and revealing knickers when trying to do a backwards tumble or semi-split.

In the past few years ever since she had blossomed out into a "hot number" her always concerned mom had been worried that her naïve daughter would get into trouble with some nasty minded man just itching to get his hands on young pussy. Mrs. Johnson tended to stay with one man at a time and keep them around a few months to a year until she tired of their conversation or extra-curricular activities. Her current boyfriend was a few years younger but didn't drink or smoke so she had kept him around a bit longer because he had a cock that made all the women swooned when they saw it. His name was Jack and he was on good terms with Danny since they both liked gymnastics. Sometimes, she would use him to spot her or boost her up for a tumble and she was right in her comfort zone when he had his big hand planted square in the middle of her sweating crack. She never considered for an instant that he would ever take advantage of her because he was under mother's control and seemed to be a perfect gentleman.

She had no idea at all that Jack was primed and ready to spurt his cream into her safety deposit box at the very first opportunity. Besides he was a few years over thirty and that disqualified him from her hidden thoughts about finding someone qualified to break her unwanted cherry. She was certain it would be a university student with handsome features and a vast knowledge about the wants and needs of a virgin needing attention. If she could find one of those, she promised her diary that she would whip her knickers off in an instant and spread her legs for the test ride down the runway of lust. She was also certain she didn't want to complicate things with considerations like "Love" because it would just turn everything into an unmanageable mess.

Things came to a quick confluence of events when her mom announced that Jack would be leaving at the end of the month which was only like a week away. Apparently, she had a change of heart about the necessity for cock and had found a soul-mate in a pretty Hispanic girl she had met in Yoga class. She didn't explain the details to them but Danny got the idea that in the very near future she would have "two moms". She was glad she graduated in a couple of weeks because the prospect of explaining her home situation to friends at school was bad enough even when it was just a rotating line of her mommy's nocturnal playmates called "Uncle this or Uncle that".

At first, Jack was devastated about the whole thing.

He had to admit in retrospect that it was because the idea of leaving Danny totally was more depressing than the loss of the use of her mother's energetic pussy. He had become attached to the young girl and had been closing his eyes recently on top of Mrs. Johnson imagining it was Danny's virgin slit he was ploughing with such frenzy.

That very same evening, Danny's mother went to bed early claiming a migraine headache taking a couple of her knockout pills that always did the job. Danny thought it was because she felt guilty and had a hard time looking Jack in the eye and telling him he was redundant.

They were watching the football matches in the living room when Danny decided she would show Jack her new move for the free style event. She straddled his muscular legs on the sofa and told him to hold her knees. Then she threw her upper body backwards away from sitting Jack and the sofa and rested her palms on the fluffy white carpet that covered the entire living room floor except for right in front of the fireplace with its large semicircle of pure black tile. Danny could look back at the unlit fireplace and the black tile sitting like some malignant spirit waiting to spring out and devour her for her wickedness. She felt her virginal opening rubbing against Jack's hard male equipment but she pretended she was totally ignorant of the erotic interaction. She had done this a number of times before with her mom's boyfriends and they didn't seem to mind at all when she managed to get her flexible young body stretched all the way back in an upside down position wrapped around their thighs. The fact that her quivering pubes were pressing with unmistakable virginal anticipation on their aroused equipment made some of them uncomfortable because it was so up close and personal. Others were absolutely delighted with her creativity in satisfying her inexperienced craving in such a randomly innocent maneuver.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.