The Second Chance
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Clansman

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Romantic Classmate seeks to save suicidal beautiful but suicidal teenager, will he succeed

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex  

When Rory awoke in the morning Jenny was still asleep. He untied the cord from around his middle and manages to slip out of be without awakening her. He made his way to the bathroom across the hall had a shower, then slipped back into the bedroom and retrieved some clothes. Slipping into the hall once more he made his way down stairs and began preparing some breakfast.

Jenny awoke as the aroma of coffee began to permeate the bedroom. At first she could not remember what happened or where she was. As the memories came flooding back a sense of despair gripped her heart. Why had that bloody boy chosen that path to run on and why the hell could he not just have kept on going. She had failed and things would only get worse. Now she would be regarded as a nutcase and that would add to her misery

She was crying as she slipped out bed and stared at her reflection in the full-length mirror on the open wardrobe door. In her unusual attire she looked a right mess. She decided that for the time being she would just use the toilet, wash her face and hands and then make her way downstairs to face what lay in front of her. As she ran a brush through her hair, she decided that there would be other opportunities, but she would need to be much more clever if she was to exploit them. From now on there would people watching her and trying to stop her from achieving her goal.

When she entered the kitchen, she saw that Rory had prepared a glass of orange juice for her. Alongside it was a boiled egg in an egg cup with a spoon along side it.

"You may not feel like eating," he told her, "But you need to drink and if you can keep down some food it may help with any feeling of nausea you may have. Try it and see how you feel."

She had not brushed her teeth, but merely rinsed her mouth so she took the glass of juice and drank it slowly. She felt a bit better so she started on the egg and managed to keep it down.

"I know that all the books say you should drink lots of water after being sick, but I think coffee may be just as good at the moment. So I will pour you a cup and you can drink it slowly, the caffeine and sugar my give you energy as I want you to eat sparingly today."

"I don't feel like eating much anyway," Jen told him with a wan smile.

Despite her sickness the night before, she felt better once she had finished her breakfast and she told him so.

"Good," he said. Your clothes have been washed and dried. I have even done my best to iron them, but I am not all them, though I am not very good with woman's things."

"I'm amazed that you have even attempted to do that," Jenny said, "I don't think there are too many boys who would even think about doing something like that."

"Well, there is just me and my mum and she has a job so I muck in where I can."

He pointed to the chair where he had folded and stacked Jenny's things;

"You might want to take them upstairs, have a shower and then get dressed if you feel up to it. If not you can just crawl back into bed until you feel able to move around comfortably."

"I think I will have a shower and get dressed. I will feel better if I am moving around. I don't want to seem ungrateful, but I was not making a cry for help yesterday. I really wanted to die. Now I feel so bad because I think my failure will just have made my life situation worse."

"If you feel up to it, I would like us to talk about that. I accept that you feel you have serious problems in your life, but killing yourself is a rather drastic solution and one that is going to seriously hurt the people you leave behind."

"What good is talking about the situation going to do? I don't think many people will be hurt by my actions. I want out of my existence because I feel totally unloved, even by my parents"

"Jenny, we are two of the brainiest people in the school. I would like us to analyze your situation and see if we can alternative solutions to your problems. Why don't you list all the things that are making you so unhappy. Then we can look at them one by one and see what we can do about them," Rory suggested.

"I don't think that will achieve anything. I have lived with the situation for a long time and I am so miserable I just don't want to go on. I want out because my life isn't worth living, " she said and burst into tears.

"I accept that," Rory told her, "But since we are going to be here all day, it won't do any harm to look at your problems to see if there are thing you can try that may improve things and give you hope that there are other ways you can deal with what is happening in your life. What is the thing that makes you most unhappy"

"It is the situation with my parents, which is my worst problem. Before I came to this school, I told them I was being bullied and that people did not want to be my friend, which made me very lonely. They said things would improve when I moved up to high school and this would give me a new start."

"Obviously this didn't happen," Rory observed.

"No, if anything things got worse because the same pupils moved up with me and they affected the attitude of those from the other feeder schools. I don't get physical abuse, but the name calling, and people saying nasty things about me when they know I could hear them. If anything this has grown in intensity,"

She paused thoughtfully before continuing,

"That isn't the worst bit though. I get the feeling that they didn't want children in the first place. I am an inconvenience, by the time they get me up in the morning, they are heading off to work. Most days they don't finish work until after eight pm. I breakfast alone and I dine alone and by the time they get home, I am working on my studies and we rarely seem to talk."

"Have you tried joining them as they eat, even if you just share a coffee with them?"

"I have, but any conversation is about their work and what they are doing.

Don't get me wrong, they are proud of my achievements and they see that I have everything I need. Even though I have money of my own, they bought my car and didn't quibble when I said I wanted a Porsche, albeit a second hand one," she said with a slight smile.

"All right for some," Rory said with a smile. "I had to settle for a second hand Volkswagen camper van. Well, that is not strictly true. I like to go walking and prefer to camp in the back of my little van rather than a tent."

Rory's interjections at this point were deliberately light, as he wanted her to keep talking. Now he looked over at her as a cue that she should go on talking about the things, which were troubling her.

"You know I have just turned seventeen, and I have never had a boyfriend whom I felt was going out with me because he found me attractive and wanted to get to know me. I have always felt they were going out with me for two reasons. It was either because they were attracted by my wealth or the wanted into my panties and frequently both. That last thing wasn't going to happen, so they soon lost interest and sought more willing companions."

She paused for a moment before continuing. "Mind you, with hindsight, perhaps I should've tried it at least once, then if I had succeeded yesterday, at least I would not have died a virgin and would have had some inkling of what sex was all about. Now, whether or not my next try is successful, I am likely to die an old maid."

"Since you have just indicated that you are likely to try again, I think we should pause at this point and deal with what you have just said. I would like to deal with some of the points you have raised, if that is ok with you." Rory told her.

"You can if you wish," Jenny told him. "I would be interested to hear what you have to say, but as things stand, I don't see that it will have any effect on my intentions."

"The picture of your life as you have painted it is pretty depressing, but I would like to suggest there are alternatives you could consider, before giving in to your rather stark and bleak alternative."

Jenny looked at him with surprise and gave him a wry and a rather skeptical smile. "Ok then, lets hear them."

"I would like to list them in an order which deals with least difficult first and get to the hardest ones last. That doesn't presume that any of them are easy to solve. They would all ask for a major adjustment in your thinking and a willingness to try and take steps to rectify your situation."

"I'm listening," she said again with the same skeptical tone.

"Let's deal with the boyfriend situation first. It may well be true that guys are attracted by your wealth. It may also be true that the ones who have approached you just one to get into your knickers and that they are not interested in you as a person. But that may have a lot to do with the kind of guys you have gone out with."

"What do you mean by that?" she asked.

"Firstly, they come from your own social class, The ones who in their opinion form the so called elite group. But because your grades put you in a category which often attracts hostility. They don't really accept as part of their group. It may even make them think, that as this isolates you somewhat that this would make you an easy lay. That, coupled with your wealth, makes you a very good catch despite your conceived unpopularity.

The others could be said to be categorized, with some degree of unfairness as being renowned for their brawn rather than their brains, They are the athletes and in particular those who belong to the football squad. The hero worship they receive has always meant that there are many young women who are willing to put out for a share in the prestige of being seen with them, even if it only gives them a brief moment in the sun.

Sadly, once again your isolation might might make you seem an easy target for their sexual adventures, The probably regard it as a challenge. It would certainly be regarded as a feather in their cap if they succeeded in taking your virginity. You are also attractive because you are wealthy and this might prolong a relationship even if they did not really love you. Which is something you have said you fear. Nevertheless, this is not necessarily a cause for despair."

"Why ever not?" she asked, "It seems to me to be one of the central planks in the problems I face."

"Jenny, in two years time you will be going to university and there you will find that your brains as well as your beauty will be appreciated in a way that is not possible here. You will be surrounded with people of the same intellectual level a lot of guys would be trying to date you just for what you are. For the same reason lots of girls would be attracted to you and accept you as a friend and equal.

"It's easy for you to say that, but it is my experience that counts here. No one else has asked me out and no one else shows much interest in me," Jenny said rather heatedly.

"Jenny there is a much larger group in this school who are not swayed by a perceived loss of status by having a beautiful, brilliant, and sexy young woman. They would love to have you as their girlfriend and I would number myself within that group."

"Then why didn't you or any of the rest you allege would love to date me not do anything about it?"

"The very attributes I have already mentioned makes a lot of the ordinary guys in the school feel that you are away out of their league. They are afraid that you would shoot them down in flames if they approached you and asked for a date. They are also afraid of the reaction of the athletic crowd and elite group if you agreed to start going out with them. They want to keep a low profile and avoid being bullied."

"You are as brainy as me and I don't think you are exactly poor. I heard from my parents that you and your mother got a very good insurance settlement when your dad was killed. Still, until yesterday you hardly spoke to me. From what you have said, you would not have been afraid of the bullies. It is more like they would have been afraid of you, so what held you back? She asked with a touch of anger

"Whether you believe it or not I just thought you were out of my league as well. But we will deal with that more fully when we look at what you can do about these things. We can start by looking at how your loneliness may have contributed to your thinking that suicide was your only way out

You would not have felt like that if you had been able to make friends, because they would have stood up for you and supported you. This means we need to start by getting you to make some friends of your own. You have to realize and accept that there are a good many people out there who would appreciate having you as a friend."

"If I haven't managed it till how is that supposed to happen in the near future?" she asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.