Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 2: A Spartan's War - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 2: A Spartan's War

Copyright© 2007 by Mike Cropo. All rights reserved

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The continuing story of King Leonidas of Sparta's unknown son Martin. Now that Earth is secure, Martin must return to the home planet of his species and claim the throne of his grandfather. He will discover many wondrous things about the galaxy spanning empire he is now King of, as well as the fact that many do not want him to claim the throne that is his by birthright. He will face many challenges that will test his mettle and beliefs. It will become personal. It will become A Spartan's War.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Vampires   Interracial   Slow   Violence   Sci-fi Lesbian Sex story

ENURRUA

DAY TWENTY-TWO

"Where have you been?" Chetak demanded. "I've been trying to reach you for days!"

Tablina looked at him as she sipped the tea at her home in Atlatus. "I was not aware I had to report my comings and goings to you Chetak." She spoke calmly. "If you must know I was visiting recent friends I have made in the northern city of Arnoma. Now why have you barged into my home Chetak?"

"The serum you provided did not work." Chetak spoke plainly.

Tablina laughed, "Nonsense Chetak. You brought the child Queen back with you mated to Joric. Do you think I am a fool?"

Chetak leaned forward across the table. "He did not impregnate her Tablina." He spoke. "You said she would become with child."

"I said no such thing." Tablina spoke watching his eyes. "I told you I would make it so even she surrendered to your foul son, by increasing the potency of the Lunmai. I said nothing about making her with child. That is your son's duty."

"As many times as Joric had her before returning, she should have been with child when she arrived on Enurrua." Chetak spoke. "She was not!"

"And this is my problem why?" Tablina spoke. "And what does it matter now? It is well known Joric allowed her to be killed by two dragons that attacked your palace."

Chetak leaned back on the couch. "Tablina what do you know of Shi Viskas?'

"The Lycavorian Spartan weapon?" Tablina asked. Chetak nodded slowly watching her. "Not very much I'm afraid. I know it's quite deadly in the hands of someone who knows how to use it. Bladed edges, unbelievable speed and control. The child Queen had one did she not?"

Chetak nodded. "Yes she did. We were using power inhibitors to contain it and keep her from using it."

Tablina made an interested face. "Fascinating really, but what does that have to do with me?"

"It was a simple question." Chetak spoke.

"Then I have a simple question for you?" Tablina asked in a friendly voice. "When do I get my planet?"

"I am having the paperwork drawn up this week. The documents will be yours within five days." Chetak spoke getting to his feet. "Could she have been unable to have children?"

Tablina shrugged. "Without examining her remains I could not tell you that."

"There are no remains." Chetak replied.

"Ah yes ... she caught the full blast from a Firespitter at point blank range. A pity for Joric, I understand he fancied her." Tablina spoke smiling.

Chetak's eyes narrowed slightly. "Yes indeed." He moved to the door and turned back. "I will have the documents to you by the end of this week Tablina."

Tablina nodded to him and watched as he turned and left her home. She got up and moved quickly into her smaller kitchen.

[Mindvoice Shielded] Arzoal ... Chetak suspects that Aricia may be alive. Can you send Isheeni for me?

Isheeni refuses to answer me Tablina, you know this.

I did not think she was still being childish about this.

She has bound herself to the child Queen Tablina. My kind does not take that as childish. I understand why we did what we did, Tablina my friend, but we have made it much worse with our actions. We have torn from Aricia all that she ever wanted or hoped for. The man who claimed her under your most sacred ritual we have turned against her with our actions. She did not want to be Queen Tablina. Isheeni told me this. All she wanted was to have Martin Leonidas's children and live in Sparta. I do not blame her for the hatred she carries for us within her. I would hate me as well.

Forgive me Arzoal, you are right. That is why I am trying to make it right. She spoke softly. Chetak has me worried and we must talk. Can you send Torma?

Torma is doing what he should by remaining with his mate. I will come for you.

Arzoal are you sure?

It is safe. Meet me in the place that Isheeni usually picks you up.

I'll be there at dusk. Be careful.


Joric looked at his father as he got into the covered Runecutter. "Well?"

Chetak looked at him. "She's lying." He said flatly. "We never released how she was killed. Only that it was done by dragons. She knew it was a Firespitter, and that Aricia caught the full blast."

Joric looked at him wide eyed. "She's working with the dragons?" He gasped.

Chetak nodded. "There have been rumors of a few over the centuries who befriended the dragons, either by protecting their eggs or saving hatchlings from our hunting parties. It appears Tablina is not what she has appeared to be all of these years. Now I understand how she was able to achieve what she did. She wasn't killing the dragons; they were giving her the remains of dragons we had killed. What I can't understand is why help us do this?"

"Then Aricia is alive!" Joric spoke.

Chetak looked at him. "If I had to guess ... I'd say yes."

Joric smiled cruelly as he thought about the agony he would put her through for what she did to him. "Good." He spoke finally.

"Not good Joric my son. Think about it! She is no longer under the influence of the Lunmai. She will no more submit to you than a female dragon would. The fact she laughed off your aura that night is proof enough. And if what she did the other night is any indication as to her potential then she is considerably more dangerous than we first thought." Chetak spoke. "She has become a liability."

Joric looked at him. "You want to kill her after what she has done to me?"

Chetak shook his head. "Listen to me son. If she is alive, which I'm beginning to believe more and more, she has become a very large threat to what we have succeeded in doing with the Union. We've already purchased one company, and we are poised to purchase three more which would give us majority control of four companies with defense contracts. Our Senator within the Union is about to submit several Appropriation Bills for voting that will allow our people to serve in the Union military and become diplomats because we are Lycavorian citizens that have finally come home." Chetak laughed at this. "Within ten years time we will have a firm grip on control of the Union from many different angles. He was right Joric." Chetak said. "He was right."

"Let me kill Tablina father." Joric spoke.

Chetak shook his head. "No. You have to meet your brother's ship and take this elf female from him. She is one of the leaders of this planet Earth, and the only one who can get us the Talracian Ore. Fight him, kill him if you have too, but take her as your mate. With her under our thumb, we can use it for leverage to get as much of this ore as we want. I'll send Wilgar to take care of Tablina."

"Very well father." Joric spoke not at all pleased.

"Think of it this way son. I understand she looks very similar to Aricia. She is an elf that was turned by a pureblood. She will have two weaknesses that you can use, your aura and her ears. Elf ears on a female are very sensitive, and rub them the right way and they'll be begging you to have them." Chetak laughed. "You will have your day son. For right now I want you to send a transmission to our Union Senator. Inform him to announce that Aricia has been accidentally killed by our dragon problem and that we are currently hunting the beast that took her dear life."


ATLATUS CITY

"Isra!" The older blond woman gasped as she saw his violet eyes in the door slot. In three seconds the door was unlocked and she was pulling him into her arms for a firm embrace.

Isra smiled and hugged her back tightly. "It is very good to see you as well Alliuame." He spoke gently.

The woman held him at arms length as two other figures walked into the home, the tall one in the rear closing the door and re-locking it. "What's it been boy? Ten months?" She asked.

"Just over eleven and you know why." He answered. "Is mother here?"

The blond haired woman nodded. "Downstairs. I know that tall one by the door is Boreal." She spoke as Isra's tall friend pulled back the hood and smiled. He stepped around the third figure and gave the woman a hug.

"You are looking delicious as always Alliuame." Boreal spoke.

The woman laughed and hugged him tighter. "Always the charmer." She said.

Tarifa looked at Isra. [Mindvoice Shielded] You told me your mother was dead. She said.

Isra met her sapphire eyes. I may have altered the truth somewhat. He answered. Not because I did not trust you ... but to protect my family.

Tarifa let a small smile present itself to his gaze. I would have done the same thing. She told him.

I know. Isra answered.

Alliuame squeezed Boreal on last time before turning to the third hooded figure. "Isra ... this female has your scent all over her. Tell me you finally found someone to tame that restless heart of yours? You ain't getting any younger little brother."

Isra smiled warmly. "Sister ... this is Tarifa, my mate."

Alliuame's eyes grew wide when Tarifa pulled back the hood, bathing her beautiful elven features in the warm light of the home. Her hands went to her mouth as she saw Tarifa's long black hair fall free and her sapphire colored eyes.

"Isra!" The deep woman's voice snapped out of the silence.

Isra turned and looked at the even older woman who stood in the doorway. He smiled and starting moving towards her. "Mother ... you are..."

Tarifa's eyes flew open in horror when the older woman slapped Isra across the face as hard as she could. Isra's head snapped around and he lowered his head, reaching for his mouth as the blow carried enough power to knock him back several steps.

"How dare you bring her here?" The old woman snapped viciously. "I did not raise my only son to be a butcher like his father and half brothers! You dishonor your sisters and me after all we have taught you!"

"Mother I..."

"You dare force yourself on this she-elf wolf and bring her here, claiming she is your mate!" The old woman barked.

Tarifa stepped forward quickly, moving up next to him and grasping his hand in both of hers. "Milady please ... your son did nothing of the sort!" Tarifa gasped.

"Do not defend him she elf!" She spoke angrily.

"His actions defend himself Milady." Tarifa spoke as calmly as she could though her wolf instincts wanted to tear this woman apart for striking Isra as she had. "Your son ... your son protected me after I was kidnapped from my planet."

"Forcing you to become his mate is not protection!" She barked. "It is a vile crime as far as I am concerned. And he knows this!"

"I stopped Rommna from raping Tarifa when he kidnapped her from Earth!" Isra snapped now, glaring at his mother. "I claimed her as my mate to keep her from being passed among the crew for the two weeks it took us to return home! I stayed with Boreal the entire time until last night!" Isra glared at his mother with anger in his eyes. "I will gather my things and leave you mother!"

Tarifa watched him brush past the older woman and move down the stairs out of sight. "He is telling the truth Milady." Tarifa spoke. "He had two weeks to force himself on me. He allowed me to wear his clothes and stay in his quarters so that my scent did not attract attention I did not want. He was injured severely when I did not listen to what he told me."

She leaned close to Tarifa inhaling deeply. "His scent is in your blood she-elf." She spoke. "You expect me to believe this?"

Tarifa met her eyes defiantly. "His scent is in my blood because I chose him and not the other way around! And if you were half the woman Isra said his mother was, you would not question your son in such a way until you knew all the facts!" She spat angrily, before moving past her and rushing down the stairs after Isra.

The older woman looked at her daughter stunned and then turned her dark eyes to Boreal. "Boreal ... tell me I have not made a fool of myself before my son's mate?"

The broad shouldered man stepped forward a pained expression on his face. "Lady Gallais, I will love you as my own mother always, but Isra speaks the truth. He would make sure she was safely locked in his quarters and then he would spend the nights in my quarters."

"Her scent ... she smells like peaches ... it wafts from him strongly." Gallais spoke softly. "And she reeks of him as if..."

Boreal's face turned red. "Lady Gallais, they were together last night. Again he did not lie to you. He fought it the entire trip Lady Gallais. Tarifa went unprotected into the corridors of the ship. If not for Isra, she would not be here with us. I am no expert Milady, but the six hours of the cries I heard from four doors down were not forced in any way."

Alliuame burst out laughing her eyes wide. "Six hours!" She exclaimed. "No wonder they reek of each other mother! I always knew he was jothas, I just never knew how much! And she is spirited too mama! Look how she stood up to you! No fear in those eyes at all!"

Gallais closed her eyes tightly. "May the gods forgive me." She spoke softly. She turned quickly and headed down the stairs.


Tarifa found him after looking into three different rooms. He was bent over a dresser of some sort stuffing clothing into a large bag.

"Isra?" She spoke softly.

"I should not have brought you here Tarifa." He spoke taking a deep breath. "We should have just gone into the mountains."

Tarifa came up behind him as he stood up. "This is not your fault." She said.

He turned and looked at her, Tarifa's five foot nine height almost even with him. He took her face in his hands. "I will protect you Tarifa my mate. I promise you."

Tarifa smiled and wrapped her arms around him tightly, releasing enough of her own aura to get him to wrap her within his more powerful one. Her eyes closed and she breathed deeply when he leaned over and nuzzled her elven ears. "I know you will." She said finally.

Gallais stood there silently watching them and she fought back the tears as she stepped into the room.

"Isra my son..."

He looked up, not releasing Tarifa from his embrace. "I will gather my things and be gone mother." He spoke softly. "I told you this! Can you not leave me in peace?"

"I'm sorry Isra. I should have trusted in you my son." She spoke looking at him.

Isra shook his head and he released Tarifa, going to his mother. "Yes, you should have mother. I would never betray what you have taught me. Not even with my dying breath."

Tarifa smiled as son embraced mother.


EARTH

SPARTA

"Ordering you to return to Apo Prime." Deia voice spoke within the transmission.

The Senate chamber in Sparta was completely full; Dysea sitting in the chair that Martin would have sat in had he been there. Aihola and Isabella sat at the small table in front of her, all eyes on the large monitor that had been installed in the chamber for just this sort of interstellar communication.

"I'm sorry Prime Minister Deia ... I don't believe I heard you correctly." Dysea spoke.

"I said I'm afraid I have to order you and Isabella to return to Apo Prime immediately." Deia spoke. "The King was not within his authority to send you back to earth to investigate this incident."

Dysea's eyes narrowed and she stood up slowly. Dilios couldn't help but contain the smile as he and a dozen others closest to her detected the spike in her anger. Of their King's three chosen mates and all of them knew Isabella would join them in the future, Dysea was known as being the most diplomatic and long to anger. They all knew she was also the one that, when she did get angry, you did not want to be around her. All of them had witnessed her handling of Midlan that day in this very chamber.

"Incident?" Dysea spat the word. "You call the attempted assassination of the Oracle of the Lycavorian people a simple incident?"

"Queen Dysea ... I fully understand what you must be going through, but we do have organizations for taking care of investigations like this." Deia spoke politically.

"I'm sure you do Prime Minister ... but forgive me for not having much faith in them." Dysea spoke. "The only men and women I see working on this incident as you call it, are men and women I have directed too."

"Queen Dysea..." Deia began.

"Enough!" Dysea barked. "We are done speaking Prime Minster." She turned to Aihola, who reached forward on the table and cut the transmission from Sparta's end. She spun back around and looked at the Lycavorian Admiral in charge of the ships above them. "Will you follow my orders Admiral?"

"I am afraid, Milady, my hands have been tied." He spoke. "I have been ordered by Admiral Riall not to leave Earth unprotected in any way, for any reason."

Dysea's eyes narrowed. "Does no one care what happens to the Oracle and Nauta Melme but those of us in this room?" She bellowed.

The Admiral stepped forward slowly. "Milady ... I was also given strict orders from Admiral Riall that a full tactical unit of AUTUMN MOON Frigates is to stand ready for special instructions." He spoke. "Special Instructions from you my Queen, or Lady Isabella, whoever had the most, I believe the Admiral's word was, the most nor."

Isabella looked at him and laughed, Dysea's face beaming as well. "And how many ships is this full tactical unit Admiral?"

The man grinned, "Ummm ... all of them Lady Isabella. Sixty-four total."

Isabella looked at Dysea with that smile and nodded her head. "Fifty thousand Spartans if we need them, and Coven Shroud Generators." She said quickly. "Admiral Riall is no fool, he will allow us to do what we want as long as we stay low profile."

Dysea nodded with a smile as well. "Admiral what were you able to determine about the ship that took Tarifa?"

"It was a standard medium cruiser My Queen." He answered. "It had strange hull plating and additional armor, but nothing that would stop our weapons for the most part. We were able to track it until it went through Jump Gate fourteen. The ionized particles in that system rendered our sensors inoperative and I ordered the ship back."

"Where is this Jump Gate Fourteen?" Dysea asked.

"Near the border of The Wilds Milady." He answered. "They could be anywhere by now. We were able to confirm Chief Administrator Aihola's information that is was Lycavorians who kidnapped her."

"Is that significant?" Dilios asked.

The Admiral shrugged. "There are many of our people who have chosen the life of a smuggler or mercenary Senator Dilios. Personally I have never heard of them kidnapping a ruling planetary official, but there is a first time for everything I suppose. However, that they were Lycavorians means we can make plenty of inquires."

"Inquires?" Dysea snapped. "I'm tired of asking questions!"

The Admiral chuckled. "Queen Dysea ... the Fleet guideline for inquiries is usually done at the blade of a Shi Viska."

Dysea chuckled for the first time in days. She liked this man, "Very well. Admiral, would you now like to share with everyone what your people found in the Oracle's cave?"

The man stepped forward even further, the data pad in his hand. "The moment the Oracle was moved to the Medical Facility I had people on site at her residence. They've been going over the entire scene from the entrance to the cave all the way back to where she had installed an emergency exit. We've covered every square centimeter of the site and they come to three conclusions."

"Continue Admiral." Dysea spoke.

"Well ... the first conclusion is actually not surprising to me." The man explained evenly. "The explosive used was Luminoaccretion. It's a fairly common explosive but one that is not indigenous to this planet which means it was brought here. The second conclusion is that the trigger for this device and the bomb that was detonated in the attempt on the King and Queen Dysea are identical, so this assassin is responsible for both attempts."

"And the third?" Dilios asked.

"The third is a little harder to figure out, but we will eventually." The Admiral spoke confidently. "My techs found traces of what we call Ranisem. It's a metallic coating used on our explosive devices. It's only found on Apo Prime."

"What exactly does this mean?" Arete asked now, leaning forward in her chair.

"The trigger devices came from Apo Prime somewhere, out of our own military stocks." The Admiral spoke. "That tells me a few things. One ... the assassin is definitely a Lycavorian, or someone who has sources in the Union military, more than likely both of these. A non-Lycavorian would be hard pressed to get this type of equipment. Two ... only a Lycavorian or someone with knowledge of our communications systems could have placed the device that injured the Oracle. It was positioned in such a way within her communications array to cause maximum damage, while destroying the equipment itself. As I said ... only someone with knowledge of our equipment could do this."

"And the third thing this tells you Admiral?" Dysea asked.

"That's the most disturbing Milady. The timing of the bomb that targeted you and the King was within a week of our discovery he even existed." He answered her. "That means the assassin was already here, and since that information initially was known only to those close to Prime Minster Deia, that fact suggests strongly that we have a High Coven spy somewhere very high up in the ranks of our government, perhaps inside the Prime Minister's office itself."

Isabella got to her feet slowly, her eyes glittering cobalt blue points of hardness. "Then I suggest we find this assassin, for I would like a few moments with him or her myself."


ENURRUA

"Where is he Rommna?" Joric growled as he looked at his obese younger brother standing in the large landing bay of the spaceport.

"He took her aboard the advance transport Joric." Rommna replied. "He and Boreal took her with them. I didn't know until the ship had already entered the atmosphere."

"This she-elf was with him?" Joric demanded.

Rommna nodded. "She is one of the leaders of this Earth. We captured her in this city of Sparta, snatched her right out of her home and the arms of her female lover. I was going to have my way with her but Isra intervened first and claimed her."

Joric cursed under his breath. "Father is not going to be happy!" He snapped.

"She will stick out like a pale flower Joric." Rommna spoke. "Joric didn't take her."

Joric looked at him. "What?"

"He said he was taking her as his mate, but when she walked in the corridors yesterday Isra's scent wasn't upon her. She smells like ripe sweet fruit, and she will stick out easily among our people." Rommna spoke.

Joric thought quickly. "Send a detachment of Craven Guards to Isra's bitch of a mother's home. He will go there first. It is where he feels safest. Father may not wish to harm her, but I have no qualms about it. Find her Rommna, no matter what you need to do. And kill Isra the fool."

Rommna nodded with a smiled and moved off rather quickly for a man his size, leaving Joric to ponder why things were suddenly not going his way anymore. He didn't see the young Lycavorian who had heard every word make for the exit of the spaceport.


Tarifa sat in the warmth of the small room, holding the hot and very delicious tea in both her hands, her sapphire eyes lingering on Isra as he stood next to Boreal at the table looking over the small map chart. Tarifa couldn't wrap her hands around her feelings; and looking at Isra now wasn't helping. She so wanted to be wrapped within his embrace once more. She wanted to feel him naked against her, feel him deep inside her. When she had, without the least bit of hesitation, projected her own small aura on him in the room and he had enveloped her with his, she had felt instantly safe. She had experienced what his full aura could do to her, but it appeared he was getting better at controlling it, and what she had felt from him was an unquestioning love and commitment to her. Tarifa didn't know what to do about that. She didn't know if she wanted to do anything about that. Dekton had loved her and Aihola, there was no doubt, and she had loved him. Isra however, was very different than him. He was not reserved and stoic, his emotions flittered in those violet eyes always. He was wilder and untamed, his deep timber scent powerful and soothing, and whenever she inhaled it, she felt energized and calm.

Their dash from the spaceport had been very quick and secret. He had led her confidently through the streets, his hand always within hers, always reassuring. It was...

"He did not hurt you did he child?" The soft voice asked beside her.

Tarifa turned her head and saw Gallais settling to the couch next to her. "I'm sorry?"

"My son ... he is jothas in that way." Gallais spoke softly, "Larger than most. I've always told him to be careful."

Tarifa smiled shyly when she realized what his mother was saying. She shook her head. "No Milady ... he did not hurt me." She replied. "It was the most wonderful experience of my life in that way to be honest." And that was no lie Tarifa told herself.

Gallais nodded and squeezed Tarifa's arm. "I will speak things like this no more child. I just wanted to make sure he did not hurt you." She said. "You are not like the elves I have met in the past. There have not been many, as we are not allowed to leave this cursed planet, but I have seen a few. You are ... passionate. You don't hold back what you feel."

"I did not mean to imply earlier that you were a bad mother Milady ... I..." Tarifa started.

Gallais shook her head. "You were defending your mate." She spoke quickly. "There is no need to apologize when you are correct."

"When the Holy One ... I believe he is better known as the Guardian of the line ... when he created us on Earth he..." Tarifa looked at her wide eyes, "Milady?"

"You know the Guardian of the line of Leonidas?" She gasped.

Tarifa nodded, "Quite well, yes. On Earth I would meet with him perhaps every other day."

"Have you ever met the new King Child, the grandson of Resumar? The Covenkiller they call him you know. He stood on the field of battle with his men and they destroyed the High Coven Immortals. And then he slaughtered that monster Xerxes like the dog he was. It is said he is huge in wolf form, four foot at the shoulder and four hundred pounds of black hair and teeth. I understand he is seven feet tall with hair as black as night, his eyes like gold." Gallais spoke her voice animated.

Tarifa chuckled. "Martin is not seven feet tall." She spoke with humor. "Though I'm sure there are times he wishes he was. And yes ... he is huge in wolf form ... almost double Isra's size."

Gallais gazed at her amazed. "You ... you know the King?"

Tarifa sipped her tea as she nodded her head, Alliuame now coming over to sit beside her mother enraptured. "We are like brother and sister." Tarifa said. "We fought together on Earth and defeated the High Coven, throwing them off our planet. I am surprised he does not know of what you and your people suffer here Milady. He would never allow this to continue if he did."

"The King ... the King will never come here. Not after what Chetak has done." Gallais spoke softly shaking her head.

Tarifa looked at her oddly. "What ... what do you mean? Martin would not leave your people like this if he knew this was happening."

Gallais looked at Isra as he and Boreal walked up slowly. "She does not know?"

Isra shook his head slowly. "Not completely no."

Tarifa looked at him remembering his words on the ship. "What has happened Isra. You started to say something on the ship. Your father and brother ... they took Aricia from Martin." She got to her feet. "Why hasn't he come to get her back?"

"Chetak and Joric used a very old means to take the King's youngest Queen. She had a condition ... you would not know it because you are elf. Lycavorian woman of pureblood sometimes go through it. A fever called the Lunmai. It is the Second Coming of Age, when the female resorts almost entirely to instinct. It is very, very rare and happens only in females with the purest of blood. Chetak ... Joric ... they used this fever against the King. When Resumar broke our people apart, he took us away from our instinctual natures, and the women in the Union do not experience this anymore."

Tarifa nodded. "Isra explained this to me in detail." She said.

Gallais looked at her son with approval and respect in her eyes, before turning back to Tarifa. "Chetak and Joric used this fever to force the Queen to choose Joric as her mate." She saw Tarifa's eyes go wide. "In the grips of the fever she would not have known what she was doing. She would have mated with the strongest male, it would have been instinct in her, overpowering, overwhelming."

"But ... Aricia ... she was strong Gallais! Very strong! When this fever ... when this fever passed, surely she would not have chosen to remain with this Joric. She loved Martin ... loved him like I have never seen someone love." Tarifa gasped.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.