Can You See Me Now? - Cover

Preview

Can You See Me Now?

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2014 by Lubrican

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Masturbation, Pregnancy, Slow,

Romantic Sex Story: Riley read an article about how much privacy we've lost, and how much satellites could see. She was sure nobody would ever actually spy on her as she lay out in her yard, catching some rays in her bikini. But the whole satellite thing made her mad so she protested. That protest was in the form of a sheet stapled to her roof that said "Hey NSA. Can you see me now?" It was a joke, really. But that joke changed her life, because somebody DID see it.

Foreword

I love writing and sharing my thoughts and fantasies with my readers, but a significant part of that is because some of my readers write back and share their thoughts and fantasies with me. One of the unexpected (by me, at least) benefits of the internet is that it allows us to connect with so many more people than we might have otherwise, meaning our small, stay-at-home life can be expanded in ways it is still hard to comprehend. And all those people you can "bump into" have ideas. Such as Dr. Raoul Duke, who imagined the basic plot idea for this book, and wrote to me about it.

It caught my imagination too, and this story is the result.

So thanks, Doc. I appreciate it.

And, for those of you who like a slow buildup to the pinnacle of ecstasy ... well, this one is for you.

Bob

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.