A Soldier's Story - Cover

A Soldier's Story

Copyright© 2014 by Baron Munchausen

Chapter 5: Shipping out

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Shipping out - A young draftee makes love to his mother and later to his sister, impregnating both.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   Slow  

It seemed like in no time we were graduating from AIT. Just like Basic Training, graduation was marching up and down the Parade Ground and listening to the General preach at us. However, this time there was no "girlfriend" surprising me.

When we got back to the company area, we were given our orders. Every one of us in the Company was being sent to "The Presidio" just outside San Francisco for further deployment to the Republic of Viet Nam. Yup, we were going to the NAM.

We were all given three-day passes. We had to be back in the Company Area by Sunday midnight. According to the small print on the pass we could go any where "within a 75 mile radius of Ft. Jackson."

Everyone was really bummed out. I started to change into my civies, when I got an idea. I kept my dress uniform on and told Goldberg that I would see him on Monday morning.

He looked at me like I had two heads and said, "What the fuck???? You ain't goin to Columbia in your uniform; are you?"

"No," I whispered to him. "I'm goin to the airport. I'm goin to get a round trip ticket to Chicago. I am gonna spend the last weekend, before I ship out, with my family."

Goldberg said under his breath, "Wait a minute for me, I'm goin with you."

Goldberg and I then packed our AWOL bags and headed to the Captains Office. When we got there our Platoon Sergeant was the Duty Officer (He had to spend the weekend in the office and take care of things) He looked at us and said, "Well lookie here Frick and Frack. Now, where might you be goin all dressed up real pretty in your Class As."

"Why, Sarge, me and Goldberg are goin into Columbia to have lots of fun." I answered with a straight face.

The Sergeant, looked at us and said, "Matson, you are a liar ... Nobody has FUN in Columbia."

As he handed us the passes, he said with a sly grin, "Enjoy your weekend in COLUMBIA, guys ... just be back by reveille on Monday morning."

"We'll be here Sarge." I laughed as we grabbed our passes and ran out of the office.

About 4 — hours later our Eastern Airlines flight landed in O'Hare Airport and I said so long to Goldberg and took the El home.

As I walked down the block to the house I saw that Mom's car was gone. She had already left for the restaurant.

I rang the doorbell and Rachel opened the door. She looked and then looked again. "Terry ... TERRY ... What are you doing here?" she screamed as she threw her arms around my neck.

I carried her in and closed the door. "I just wanted to come home for the weekend."

She looked at me and softly said, "You got your orders didn't you?"

"We leave for California on Monday..."

"California???" Rachel interrupted hopefully.

"For further deployment to the Republic of Viet Nam," I said.

Rachel's eyes filled and she started crying, "NO ... NO ... NO ... Please No ... not there."

"Oh Rachel, I'll be okay. Try not to worry." I said trying to ease her fears.

"Oh, Terry, you fool ... how can I not worry ... the only man that I have ever loved ... will ever love is going half way around the world to fight in some stupid war ... OH GOD, I DON"T WANT TO LOSE YOU," She wept, as she crushed her body into mine.

I held her tight and said, "You won't lose me ... I promise ... I'll come back to you."

"You better, I wouldn't want to live without you ... I couldn't live without you," she whispered.

Our lips met and we kissed with all the passion in us. She pushed her tongue into my mouth forcing it between my lips. She began to tear the clothes off of me. No gentleness ... no tenderness ... just pure unbridled lust.

Rachel pushed me onto the floor. She ripped off her sweat pants and shirt. She brought her leg over me, straddling me. Positioning her hips over mine she dropped down onto me impaling herself on my rock hard dick. She began to pump her vagina on me. I could feel her vaginal muscles messaging me. She squeezed my dick so tight that it was difficult to move. The feeling was incredible.

Soon we were in a rhythm, a wild, insane, impossible rhythm. We pounded into each other. We were trying to attain a perfect union of passion, lust and love. At the same time, working together to reach the ultimate union of a man and woman ... to become one with each other.

Rachel began to moan her passion and love for me. I answered her swearing undying eternal love for her.

We finally reached a crescendo, our symphony of desperate sexual passion peaking in a wild uncontrollable orgasm. We screamed out our mutual love as she went into spasm after spasm of pain and pleasure and I erupted into her, flooding jet after jet of my sperm into her open receptive womb.

After what seemed like hours, Rachel fell on top of me, exhausted. I held her close and we lay there on the floor holding each other.

Rachel lay there with her head on my chest quietly weeping.

I was embracing her, whispering my love for her and assuring her that everything would be all right.

As we lay there still joined, I came to an acceptance of my situation; it was like I placed my life into the hands of fate. I had no control anyway ... so why fight it. When I accepted this I achieved a sort of peace with what was happening. I decided to try to help both Rachel and Mom find the same peace that I had.

Rachel had stopped crying and just lay on top of me holding me. I was kissing her and running my hands over her body.

We got up and cleaned up. Rachel went into the kitchen. She wanted to make a special meal for me.

I joked and said "Rachel, all you have to do is lay back and enjoy because I will never stop eating."

"Terry you are incorrigible," she laughed.

I looked her in the eyes and said, "Well it's all your fault for being so delicious."

Rachel smiled and said, "God, Terry I love you so much."

"And I love you more than anything, my sweet, delicious, sister."

Rachel made a meal that would make a gourmand drool. It was delicious. I was in heaven. We had a bottle of wine and when we were finished, we went into the living room and sat on the couch and turned on the TV. But, after watching for about 15 minutes, Rachel turned to me and said, "Terry, take me upstairs and make love to me, again."

I stood up and held my hand out to Rachel, she took it and we walked up the stairs to her room. There, we undressed each other. We held our naked bodies close.

Rachel said to me, "Make love to me, Terry. Make me your woman. Make me yours."

"Rachel, you are my woman ... I love you ... I just want to be your man ... your lover."

I laid her back on the bed, spread her legs and slowly and lovingly made sweet love to her.

Rachel fell asleep in my arms. I awoke at 0215 hrs (2:15 AM). I got out of Rachel's bed without awaking her, and went down to the living room, wearing only a robe.

Mom got home about 45 minutes later. I was in the living room on the recliner when she came in the house.

She yelled, "Rachel what are you doing up at this hour? You know you have to get up early to get to the Kitchen." as she walked into the living room.

She saw me and said, "Oh my god."

I looked around and smiled and said, "No Mom, it's only me ... Terry ... your son."

She ran over to me, taking me in her arms, "My son ... and my lover."

She looked at me and asked, "Why are you home?"

Then her eyes filled with fear and she said' "You got your orders ... you are going THERE ... You are going..." She started to weep.

"Oh my son ... you can't go ... you have to stay ... I can't let you go ... you have to be here," Mom cried. "I need you here with me."

I held her, but she was inconsolable I couldn't comfort her. I couldn't understand, my Mom was usually the calm one, who would keep her head in a crisis. But here she was uncontrollably crying about my leaving.

I said, "Mom, I'll be okay ... I'll be home in a year ... that's not all that long ... I'll come home."

"Oh, my love, you have to come home, you just have to." she cried into my chest as I held her tight.

I kissed her tears away, telling her that I loved her and that everything would be okay. I kissed her lips. She returned my kiss with passion. She wrapped her arms around me and crushed her body into me. She reached into my robe and ran her hands over my chest and she began to kiss my chest. She kissed her way down my body. And then she took my dick into her mouth and began to suck.

I got hard in an instant. Mom was sucking and licking my dick and the feeling was wonderful. I held her head and began to fuck her mouth. I began to feel my balls tighten and I knew that I would soon be cumming.

"Mom I am going to cum."

Mom looked up at me and smiled. She said, "Cum, my baby, cum in Mommy's mouth." and she started to mouth suck even harder.

I groaned and pushed my hips up at her. I began to shoot my cum into my mother's sweet mouth. She moved back keeping the head in her mouth and swallowed every drop. When I finished, she came and kissed me hard, forcing her tongue into my mouth. It tasted of my cum.

I reached out and unbuttoned her blouse, and put my hand on her breast. Mom took off her blouse and unhooked her bra, dropping it to the floor. I pulled her to me and took her nipple into my mouth. I sucked and kissed it. She held my head to her breast. She moaned as I sucked. We slid to the floor and I took her skirt and panties off. Once again my dick was coming to life.

She laid back and spread and raised her legs. I climbed between them. She took my erect dick in her hand and ran it up and down the lips of her vagina. After doing that a couple of times she guided my dick into her vagina. I slowly pushed into her until I was completely inside her.

I lifted he legs up over my shoulders, completely opening her to me. Mom looked at me and smiled, "Take me, my beloved son ... take me."

I began to fuck her hard and fast. I pumped my dick in and out of her. She pushed up into me, forcing me into her. We moaned and told each other of our love. Mom began to shake and spasm with her orgasm. She whimpered and moaned as she came. Her vagina was soaked with her lubrication. I humped my dick into her nonstop as I felt the sperm start to rise up my dick and explode into mom's womb.

We lay on the floor as my now softened dick slid out of her. She held on to me like she would never let me go. That if she loosened her grip I would evaporate into the air.

We got up and went up to my room. We lay on the bed and held each other. This is the way we fell asleep.

I woke up and the sun was up. Mom had left me during the night. I heard Rachel and Mom talking in the kitchen. As I walked down the stairs I heard Rachel crying to Mom that she didn't want to leave me and go the Kitchen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.