Woolly Wilds 2 - Cover

Preview

Woolly Wilds 2

by starfiend

Copyright© 2014 by starfiend

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, mt/Fa, Fa/Fa, ft/ft, Fa/ft, Mult, Consensual, Romantic, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Science Fiction, Post Apocalypse, Space, Incest, Mother, Son, Brother, Sister, Father, Daughter, Group Sex, Orgy, Harem, First, Safe Sex, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Military,

Science Fiction Sex Story: A direct follow on to Woolly Wilds. Set in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle Universe, a family has been 'collected' but they didn't quite realise the consequences. This is the continuing story of Llew Carter, Confederacy Intelligence.

A Novel in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Universe.

Author's Note

This story takes place in Thinking Horndogs Swarm Cycle universe. You should at least read his 'Average Joes' and possibly 'Pick Up 18' stories first. This story is a direct follow on to my 'Woolly Wilds', and that story must be read before this one. You should also read The Duke Of Ramus' 'Civil Service' and if you haven't already done so, read his 'Albion' story after reading chapter 13 of this story.

Thanks to Thinking Horndog for letting me play in his universe. Thanks also go to Brooke, Tomken, Justin Radically, George Allen, Lordshipmayhem and Mulligan for their help in getting this story ready to publish and pointing out errors. Any remaining are mine and I claim copyright on them :) Thanks also go to the Duke Of Ramus for letting me use one of his characters, and for allowing me to use a couple of his situations for my own purposes.

Justin Radically and I have swapped characters, briefly, in this story, as his Wayward, and my Woolly Wilds 2 cross paths. We found that fun, I hope you do too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.