Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 6

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 6 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

“Daniel went just about completely crazy when we got away from the wedding reception and into our hotel for our wedding night...” Abby and I were chatting in the middle of the night. She woke up full of energy and after a trip to the bathroom, she decided that we should cuddle and talk. We were still naked, but with the blankets pulled up around us to keep out the persistent cold air that worked its way around the air conditioner.

Her breasts felt unbelievably good as they pressed against my chest. Her nipples dug in once they hardened from intimate contact. When she shifted, those hard points dragged across my naked skin and set Mr. Johnson on edge every time. Beth Ann, Colleen and Rebecca were right. I was definitely a boob man. I loved a good bottom, as my unending reaction to Abby’s porcelain beauty proclaimed, but boobs just did it for me, all the same.

“We hurried from the ballroom upstairs to the bridal suite, and almost before we could get the door closed, Daniel was tugging at the zipper on my dress. We both needed to freshen up. Daniel went first. When he came out I was almost all the way out of my dress, but needed a bit of muscle from Daniel to get it to drop off of my hips.

“Daniel grinned when I turned and asked for his help. I really didn’t expect him to pull the dress, petticoats and panties down in one fell swoop. In a heartbeat I went from dressed to get married, to almost totally naked in front of a man who had never seen me that way before.”

Abby stopped, and backed up a bit to tell the whole story. Since it was the middle of the night and there was no hurry to do anything, go anywhere, or be fully rested for anything special in the morning, the middle of the night was a perfect time to have a long talk. “Daniel and I dated for months without ever doing the sex thing like all my girlfriends did. It was so important for me to hang on to my virginity and give it to the man I chose for my husband, but only AFTER the wedding.

“Apparently Daniel complained to his mother and sister about my refusal to have sex, and they were so pleased that he found a girl that respected herself enough to wait, that they convinced him he would only get me naked if we got married, and immediately started on wedding plans.

“It was kind of like he gave in to them, not like he wanted to be married to me ... The side benefit he received was our wedding night. When Daniel got my clothes off, he almost didn’t let me use the bathroom. I had to fight him off, or risk an accident. He finally got the message and let me go.” Abby’s story ground to a halt for a few minutes. I was hanging on her every word, so the delay really got my attention. Mr. Johnson was almost as rapt with her story as I was, so we both waited impatiently for her to organize her thoughts and deal with the sadness those memories evoked.

She took a deep breath, looked at me as if she was seeking approval, and continued. “I saw my first naked man when I came out. Mother bought me a beautiful negligee for our wedding night. It was pink with rosettes all down the front. When I got myself ready for our first time, I was so pleased to show myself to my husband in that set...” She paused remembering.

“Daniel saw me looking all fresh, clean and virginal. He got the strangest look on his face. It was almost like it just hit him that I was really and truly pure. He said, ‘I can’t believe I finally got you... ‘

“I thought he would want to kiss and touch and generally play around getting ready, but I guess he felt like I made him wait long enough, because he pulled both straps of my nightgown down and the same time, shoved it off over my hips and yanked my pink panties down with it.” She closed her eyes at the memory and squeezed them shut for a little while. When she continued it was in a quieter, less energetic tone.

“Daniel never gave me a chance to catch up with him. He pushed me down on my back and started mauling my breasts. It hurt and I tried to slow him down, but nothing I said, or did had any effect on him. I remember crying out when he pinched my left nipple so hard that it bruised...” She gently cupped that nipple as she described Daniel’s abuse. “When I started to cry he shoved my legs apart and just slammed his thing into me...”

“It hurt so bad.

“The blood went all over us both, and Daniel kept bragging that he got a real, true virgin while he hurt me. I didn’t immediately realize that he ... you know ... his stuff came out almost the second he broke through my hymen. By the time I figured out what had just happened, he went soft, but got hard almost immediately and started all over again. The mess between my legs was not nice, and it was getting cold and slimy, while Daniel looked like he was just getting started. The pain was terrible. I remember praying that he would finish and let me alone to clean up and stop hurting.” Abby laid her head against my chest, burying her face to avoid my sympathetic eyes. Rather than encourage her to go on, I held her as if my life depended on it. We stayed in that pose for long enough that Abby was able to process the things she had just shared. It occurred to me that she had never told of her wedding night before.

Eventually Abby sighed, shifted to lie almost on top of me, and finished her story.

“Daniel and I were tired from the long day. Once he finished ravaging me, he was asleep and snoring. I limped into the bathroom, closed the door and quietly assessed the damage. I was bloody, bruised and hurting. Daniel’s emissions were matted in my hair and dripping out of my body. All I got for saving my virginity was dirty and hurt.” Abby raised her head to look at me, and said, “My wedding night was over and the only memory I got from it was the pain.” Her tears wet my chest. I held her until she slept once more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.