Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 14

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 14 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Sylvester hammered away at my reluctance to even discuss his brainstorm for over an hour. It was into the second hour before I realized that my MI6 driver and guards had left me last night and never reappeared to drive me home. That bit of information told me that maybe Chief Younger was hoping I would be more accepting of this insanity and caused me to think about replacing my new security contractor.

The fly in that ointment was the secretive nature of the defense work Chasen Wellington’s companies had and were doing for the Crown. It was possible that they were uncomfortable with me in charge and were trying to push me out without bluntly asking me to step aside for national security reasons. If that was right, then MI6 was pretty darn willing to involve themselves in my day to day life. I needed to think that through and figure out the best way to Brace Younger.

Rather than lose the rest of the day trying to make Sylvester Bergendorf realize that no meant no, I called for my guards to pick me up, and left the second floor residence area to await my ride. Sylvester had a look about him that said he didn’t think it was over, but that could have been my overworked suspicious mind. Daphne did not appear before my ride arrived at the side door out of sight of the street in front of the Israeli Embassy.

I recognized the car as mine. The driver was definitely my driver. The guards looked exactly like my bodyguards. In the back seat I found I was sharing the ride with Chief Younger himself. Speak of the devil, and he often appears.

I felt like it was time to take go straight at the problem.

“Mr. Younger, what is this idiocy all about, and don’t you DARE tell me you have no idea what I referring to?”

He was perfectly prepared for my antipathy, which might mean he had already been briefed on my reaction by the Israelis or Sylvester Bergendorf. Without preamble, Younger smiled, brushed an imaginary speck of lint off of his suit coat, and began to talk.

“Lord Terrance ... You grandfather was a great friend to the Crown and to Israel. Since his passing, you have shown no desire to disturb the relationships we all built over the decades. There are ... some ... in government service that have concern about you as the head of your family holdings due to your age and your ... let us say ... difficult childhood. Oh, yes. We know all about the horrible things that you suffered in the States.

“Our interdependent relationship with the Israeli Defense Department can be delicate at times. They have been known to be rather abrupt when circumstances require patience. Sylvester Bergendorf is brilliant. His creations have literally shoved us ahead of our enemies, as well as theirs’.

“We think that a ... how shall I say it ... strategic merger of your two families would quell any distrust on the part of our Israeli partners and give us a bit of leg up with Mr. Bergendorf’s developing technologies...”

I had heard plenty, but not enough.

“Mr. Younger, why would you put me through such a dog and pony show as I experienced last night and this morning, without talking it over with me first?” The answer to that was going to have a huge impact on how I viewed MI6 going forward.

Younger looked stricken. He literally looked like I had physically whipped him. Something about the whole thing was way of kilter, and I had to know how bad it was. “Just say it. Whatever it is, say it and let’s get it on the table and talk about it.” He hesitated a long time, thinking through whatever he had to say. For all his mulling, he couldn’t hold a candle to Jim Bell, so it didn’t affect me at all, other than to delay the inevitable. When he finally got around to answering my question, his explanation was not anything like I expected. “We live in such a perilous time for our country. People like Sylvester Bergendorf are truly the exception, not the rule. Far more great industrialists would rather spit on the Queen than use their wealth and talent to help serve the Crown.

“Mr. Bergendorf is not even British, Lord Terrance, and you were born and raised an American. Between the two of you, your contributions toward England’s safety makes up about half of the influential people we can count on when things are difficult. I wasn’t joking when I told you that you could come to work for us anytime, due to your innate good sense and general willingness to help us protect the country.

“A marriage of convenience between you and Miss Bergendorf would be seen as an enormous act of goodwill between us and Israel. Mr. Bergendorf freely provides the State of Israel his best work and greatest achievements in national security. We buy those things that Mr. Bergendorf invents and manufactures, just as we buy those things that your companies make for is. Lord Terrance, England depends on them to keep even with our enemies.

“If - and only if - you were to marry your two families together, and merge many of your operations that benefit Mr. Bergendorf’s together it would insure that England could continue to count on all that you two produce continuing to be available to our side for the foreseeable future. Continuity is dreadfully important, Lord Terrance, and you could very well hold the key to our continued safety and security by the decision you make today.”

There was no way I was going to give Younger an answer on the spot. He knew that, and I did, too. When I suggested that I spend some time thinking about his proposal, and talk it over with Deirdre, since she owned almost as much of the stock as I did, Younger surprised me, once more.

“Lord Terrance, I think you will find that Lady Deirdre is completely on board with our suggestion. Our people met with her early this morning and she is anxious for you to arrive home and discuss her point of view.”

So ... once more the Crown used me to further their agenda. This time they went to Deirdre behind my back to get her on their side ahead of making the run at me to marry Daphne. It almost made sense when you think about Deirdre being British and me being naturalized, so to speak. She would seem more sympathetic to their pleas, just on that alone. Rather than tip my hand one way or the other, I remained silent until the car pulled up to the front portico of our country home. Mr. Younger offered me his hand, and I shook it as I exited the vehicle, wondering just what awaited me inside.

Having not been home to the country house for several days, and having not slept much the night before, I was tired as I walked in. Evie and Deirdre were waiting for me and made me feel like I was a conquering hero returning home. Deirdre had a ‘cat that ate the canary’ look and Evie just seemed very pleased to see me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.