Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 12

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 12 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Evie and Deirdre had our new security people bring them into the London city house so we could be together while I figured out how much time I would be dedicating to entertaining Daphne Bergendorf. Jessica Davidson followed through and had my security team and Mr. Howard up to speed on my obligations. Deirdre took me shopping for a couple of new garments that would more befit a titled noble who was keeping company with a fabulously wealthy foreigner.

It turned out that the Bergendorf’s owned all kinds of defense companies all located in Israel. They sold their goods exclusively to the Crown and in return, the Crown was very good to the Bergendorf family. Jessica Davidson showed up with an MI6 escort for my first date with Daphne. When Deirdre came to let me know that the butler had stashed her in the downstairs study, she said, “So ... who is the dish downstairs? She is positively dressed to catch your attention.”

I couldn’t imagine Jessica Davison having a bit of interest in me, and said so. “Oh ... my, poor, poor, Terry ... take it from another woman. That woman carefully planned everything on her body, including her silk thong. She is vibrating at the thought of you taking it off of her later tonight.” Deirdre had a serious sense of women and I didn’t have nearly the same radar for that type of thing, so I nodded rather than pretend to know more than she did. Before she let me go greet Jessica, she had one more thought for me to take with me on my ‘date.’

“If you bring that one home with you later, I can promise you that Evie and I can get that thong off in no time at all, and we can all play House with her.”

There you go.

Jessica Davidson rose when I walked in. “Good evening, Lord Wellington.” She was very proper, but Deirdre was right. Her ensemble was way too perfect for her to be doing anything other than trying to impress ... someone. If it wasn’t me, there was some other man she wanted to sink her hooks into and keep them there.

“Good evening, Miss Davidson. Shall we be going?” She took my proffered arm. When we opened the front door we were suddenly surrounded by security of one sort, or another. The car that MI6 sent was another Bentley. It was quite comfortable.

Jessica looked me over and nodded very seriously. “If I may say so, Lord Wellington, you look very dapper this evening.” The irony in her smile caused me to think she was having me off, so rather than give her something to laugh about behind my back I nodded my thanks, but said nothing.

As we drove towards the Israeli Embassy to pick up my date, her knee drifted over just far enough to make slight contact with mine. The heat of the contact felt ... encouraging ... Jessica really did intend to come on to me. Deirdre and Evie might get their wish to try on something new when I got back home.

The Israeli Embassy was located at number Two Palace Green, in South Kensington. Our route took us a bit out of the way, as MI6 was concerned that Mr. Eckland may have given away too much information about my movements and wanted to confuse anyone wishing to do us harm. Jessica touched her ear at one point, listening to comments between our joint security detail and our police escort.

Whatever she heard was enough to cause her to check her handbag and see that her weapon was where it belonged and ready for action should that become necessary. She had no way of knowing that my Glock was nestled comfortably under my evening jacket and extra magazines were hidden inside the lining.

She nearly smiled, and said, “Lord Wellington, we are quite aware that you are handy with a weapon and I have no doubt that you are armed. This car comes with automatic screening and we know about the gun and the three extra clips. Please avoid showing, using, or reaching for your weapon unless everyone is out of commission. We will get along so much better if you do.” Her tight smile betrayed her concern, and I watched for anything that did not belong.

We were met and hurried inside the Israeli compound. The guards on duty moved swiftly, and the gates were already closed by the time I looked back to see if anyone was following us. Jessica visibly relaxed once we were behind those gates and out of sight of the street.

Our vehicle was met by a handful of guards, along with some kind of diplomatic official, who greeted and ushered me inside the beautifully restored estate home. My greeter rambled on about all sorts of things that I tried to ignore and immediately forgot, as we walked towards the main entrance. We were coming at it from inside due to their security concerns, and the woman who had to be Daphne Bergendorf, waited expectantly with a couple who looked like they would be her parents.

My first impression of Daphne Bergendorf was ... TALL. Daphne towered over me. She also towered over her parents. I would guess that the young woman stood about six foot five, or so. She looked strong and physically intimidating. Something told me that Daphne didn’t have many suitors.

The thing was, she had a fabulous figure. It was a jumbo sized, nice figure, but it was round and firm in all the right ways. Daphne could make some lucky man a wonderful partner, but I doubted she had ever gotten the chance.

My escort stopped just in front of me to make introductions.

“Daphne Bergendorf this is Lord Terrance Wellington.” He said it like he was reciting Holy writ. Daphne smiled at the formality of the old guy and very nearly giggled. That endeared her to me, immediately.

“Lord Wellington, may I present Miss Daphne Bergendorf, of Haifa Israel, and her parents, Sylvester and Simone Bergendorf.” He stepped back to let us shake hands, exchange banal greetings.

greetings.

Sylvester Bergendorf was built like a fire hydrant. His arms showed signs of hard work and long hours. He was as hairy as any man I’d ever met, and the fur that peaked out around the open neck of his shirt put me in mind of the pelt a black bear. His body was thick and squat like he’d been squashed down into the shape that stood before me, and he radiated strength and courage.

I decided that I liked him immediately.

Simone was ... really Jewish looking. Her nose arrived just before her, in any room. She had a figure that couldn’t be described as lush no matter how kind one wanted to be about it. She was fat, round, and everything flowed and wobbled as she shook my hand and welcomed me.

Simone Bergendorf liked to eat. She liked to eat so much that she weighed well north of three-hundred pounds. and her body showed off how much she liked to eat through the arm openings in her sleeveless dress. The fat wiggled impressively as she moved. She was so round that I wondered about the safety of any chair she occupied. I was convinced that if Simone sat on a swivel chair and turned ninety degrees, her butt would arrive just a second or two later, and then over shoot the rest of her body, making the rolls of fat have to reverse course, once more, to get back to the center of mass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.