Sex Ed 102.1 - Cover

Sex Ed 102.1

Copyright© 2014 by Bill Quine

Chapter 1: Introductions

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Introductions - When a retired engineer is asked to teach Sex Ed to two precocious twin teen girls things can happen. You think!!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   First   Petting   Nudism  

Prologue

This is ALMOST a true story taken from my memories back in the summer 2010. The names and any reference to any state or location have been changed. The line between fact and fiction is in the reader's mind and adds to the fantasies of the reader, oh, and also the author's. As this is my first writing, I hope you will enjoy.

The Location

A year round warm Southern state. We live on a cul-de-sac in a high middle to low high income area. I bought my house new in 2000. My house is the last rectangular lot before the "pie shaped" lots going around the circle cul-de-sac. The pie shaped lots have a lot more backyard space.

The Cast

Bob and Carol Charles

Bob is a medical instrument salesman is 40 and in good shape and Carol is 39 and is a surgical nurse just a little over petite and in REALLY good shape even after having twins. I guess they met at the hospital. You know, those old salesman jokes. They have been happily married 17 years. They moved in to our neighborhood just before their daughters were born. They bought one of the cul-de-sac homes across the street from me. The first thing they did was install their own in ground pool even though the development has a pool for residents, having one right out your door is nice as you will see.

Their twins, daughters, Elizabeth, "Liz" and Deborah, "Sissy". They are fraternal and not identical twins. I once asked why "Sissy"? Liz could not say Deborah, Deb or sister when she was young and Sissy just stuck. While they are not identical, you would swear they where. Besides when they are in their school uniforms, whether they are out playing or swimming, they ware identical cloths. I asked their Mother if she made them. She said it was their own idea. To see these girls, you would have a hard time telling them apart except for little facial features. One descriptions one fits both. Long light brown almost sandy hair flowing down their back to just below their shoulder blades. About 5'5" tall and nice, athletic bodies as both are in to gymnastics and cheerleading with nice figures and small teen breasts, about the size of half of a grapefruit, that they love to flaunt every chance they get. While their looks may be the same, their personalities are completely different. Liz is kind of down to earth and Sissy is a little out there. Fun loving and out going as she can be. They will be 16 by the end of summer and they keep reminding me.

Carol was a stay at home Mom until both girls where in first grade. That's when she ask my wife and I if we could watch the girls after school and we thought it would be nice as we where empty nesters and we did until my wife got sick. One time we had our grand kids over as they where in a different school system and were off. The girls came home from school and started play with our grand kids. Hearing them call us Grandpa and Grandma, they asked if they could calls the same. Because I was not sure if this would be OK with their Mom, I said it would OK with me but they had to ask her first. The next time they where here, it was Grandpa and Grandma so I guess it was OK

Once a summer, Bob and Carol would have a "Block" party in their back yard for the close neighbors. That's how we first met.

Me, I'm Bill Quine, a retired electrical engineer and a "Dirty Old Man" and I don't mean that in a negative way but as you read the rest of the story, it may seem to fit. I took an early retirement to take care of my wife in her last years. Do to my circumstance, they allowed me to take an early buy out as long as I did not go to work for another company. Trade secrets and such. My wife passed away about a year ago from inoperable cancer. Do I miss her, you bet. We had plans to travel after my retirement. That being said, I don't miss her sexually? That was gone about two years after our wedding. She just wasn't in to trying anything that could rekindle a spark in our love life. We were making love about 2 or 3 times a week that tapered off to about 2 or 3 times a year before she was diagnosed with cancer. Sometimes I wonder if that could have been the cause. To her there was only one way to do it, missionary. Do it, get it done, and good night. Sleeping together was just that. Get the picture? Now I must admit, I could have been a little more forceful but I kind of just let her have her way. Other then that, our marriage was good. She gave me a wonderful son and daughter.

I did a lot of fantasizing and making out with my best friend, Rosy palm and her five sisters. First it was just Playboy and Penthouse and X-rated Videos, then the internet came along. O-M-G, was this a new experience. That's how I found this site. I figured that my story could be just as good as anything here.

Before this story stated, I would ENJOY myself while watching the Charles' two girls play in their front yard or walk home from school. Oh what a pair. First, they never built girls like that when I was in school and secondly they never dressed like that either. Tight jeans like they were just dipped in blue paint, how do they get in to those, I'd like to try, and short shorts that leave very little to the imagination. Poodle skirts with bobby socks and saddle shoes was the girl's dress of the day when I was a teen. I would set up my video camera so I would have something to watch when they weren't around.


Let's get started

The summer was going to be a long hot one as the temperature was going to get to 100 in the shade and it was only June. My air conditioning was working at its max but I was comfortable. The phone rang and it was Carol from down the street. She asked if I wasn't doing anything if I could go over to her house and play "Life Guard" for her daughters as they are not aloud to use the pool with out an adult there. She knew that I was a life guard in my youth and that's another story. I thought for a minute, I didn't want to sound too anxious. I told her I would go over right after I had my lunch. She told me that she would repay the favor. She said it was OK for them to have two of their friends over also. God is shinning down on my today.

I had my lunch and changed in to my bathing suit and walked down the street to Carol's. I went right to the back yard because I heard all the giggling coming from there so I figured they were all ready there. They introduced me to their guest, Beth Ann and her brother, Nick. Beth Ann was the same age as the girls but Nick was her little brother at 10 years old. They introduced me as Grandpa but told them the story that I was not really their Grandpa. The girls had bikinis on and of course, the twin's suits matched. Oh my. Like I said, the girls did not have those when I was young going to the beach. I was not even interested in what Nick had on but for those that care, he had on those swim shorts the kids are wearing that look 3 sizes to big for him.

I sat in the shade of the gazebo and watched them play and splash around. It was getting really hot and for that matter, so was I. I got up and retightened the tie string at the top of my suit and "Cannon Balled!" in. Even the water was warm but felt cooler then the air. I had a blast. The girls were trying to dunk me but with my training, I was able to avoid being drowned. I even thought I felt tugs on my shorts. Thank God I tightened that waist string. Normally I wouldn't but if you dive in, the elastic is not enough to hold "Things" in place. I kept moving so the girls never noticed my centerboard (a long board on a sail boat that you put down to keep the boat from tipping in the wind) erection and standing proud under my suit. Nick got out of the pool and walked around to the diving board. I watched him as he walked and was "Adjusting himself" as he walked hopping the girls wouldn't notice. My God, I said to myself, I think the kid has a boner.

The two guests had to leave. Sissy got out of the pool and escorted them out. I went to the side of the pool "to rest" and watched them walk away. I had my arms crossed with my chin on them. I really think they were putting on a show for me as they walked away. I love it when girls slip a finger under the elastic leg openings to "Relieve" the suit out of their front and rear cracks. When I though I was as hard as I would ever get, the motion of their teen asses was setting me in motion. Liz swam up next to me and asked if I was OK. I said I was but was a little tired. I was not as young as I use to be. She said "You look alright to me" as she gazed down in the water to see a rock hard on between me and pool wall. I told her at my age, that is what we call a miracle. But with all that femininity around, I could not help it. She asked " What do you mean Grandpa?" I said the she would find out as she got older. Little did I know how soon that was to come.

Sissy returned with a tray of cold drinks and set it on the table in the gazebo. With all the activity this afternoon, I was hopping for more then Ice Tea but that's what it was. I SLOWLY got out of the pool trying to rearrange my suit to hide my erection from these young ladies. The suit was clinging to me like it was going to make a mold of it. I quickly slipped my hand down the front to re-park my woody. I dried off and wrapped the towel around my wet suit and walked over to the gazebo and sat down. The tea was nice, cold and sweet just as I liked it.

Now I have to tell you a little more about the girls. Like I said, they could be twins. Both have the same figure, hair color and style and eye color, sky blue. Thank God you can still tell them apart. Their breasts are about the same size over flowing their "A" cup bras. I checked later. More then a mouth full is a waste. NICE curves to say the least. If they had on the same swim suit and were all wet, you would have a hard time telling them apart.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.