Crystal's Questions - Cover

Crystal's Questions

Copyright© 2014 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Crystal works at Hubbard & Associates, and is struggling to reconcile the active sex life Hubbard employees have at work with her private life, including her marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Crystal snapped her notebook shut. "I think we have enough to get started. I'll have a preliminary estimate of the hours needed for this by tomorrow."

The woman in the videoconference screen nodded. "I'll have all of the documentation from our end ready by tomorrow, too. That means..." She looked through her planner. "How does Wednesday at 9:00 sound for a kickoff meeting?"

"That'll work out just right," Crystal said. She made a note. "Do we schedule the first progress meeting for the same day at 10:00?"

"When I want to know why you're so far behind." Janann smiled. "Thanks, Crystal. It sounds like exiling Programming to the north side of the city didn't dampen your sense of humor."

"Actually it improved it," Crystal replied. "I live only two miles from here so that's been a big improvement."

"I wish! I've got a 35 mile commute. All right, talk to you tomorrow."

Crystal got up and gathered her things together. Spring was in the air, the last snowstorm was a fading memory, and she'd dressed to celebrate that with a new spring dress.

She still had five minutes on her allotted time, so she made sure the videoconference equipment was reset and the lens cap was on. Then she opened the door to the rest of the East Satellite facility.

"I'm all done. Next."

Five people, looking a little uncomfortable in their best 'go to meeting' clothes, smiled and filed past her. She hummed a little as she headed for the deck around the pool. It wasn't exactly warm outside, but the sunshine felt good. The roof had been pulled back just the day before, and no one was out sunning, but things did feel warm.

She saw a friend from a previous project, Mongy. He had a cup of coffee in his hand and was clearly on break.

"Haven't seen you in a while," she said. "How's it going?"

"Not bad. Are you back here?"

She shook her head. "No, conferencing with a couple of people in the main offices. New project."

"Ah." He ran his eyes up and down her figure. "Are you headed right back?"

That was the great thing about Hubbard, you knew the hints and invitations, and they sounded so innocuous. "No, I thought I'd kick back for a few minutes." Invitation offered, and accepted.

"Let me get rid of this thing," he said, waving the cup.

She followed him into their break room facility, watching the way his butt moved. She felt conspicuously overdressed, but the rule on videoconferencing was fully clothed at all times. In theory it was a secure link, but no one ever really believed that. Now in this case the person she'd been talking with was on the 10th Floor downtown, so wasn't part of the more intimate fun and games, but she felt better when she was clothed in front of a camera.

"They're closing the roof in a couple of hours," Monty said. "It's not quite warm enough for sunbathing."

"Still, that sunshine felt good, especially after this last winter."

"You said it. I thought I'd about freeze there for a while."

There were two couples in the room. Crystal nodded politely, then reached behind her and unfastened the clasp of her dress. She carefully hung it up, then smiled as she felt Monty's warm hands slide across her skin. He paused when he felt her breasts.

"Is this something new in bras?" he asked.

"Only for the most daring," she replied. It was one of her half-cup bras, supporting her boobs, but leaving them mostly uncovered. She only wore it under something opaque, such as her fully-lined dress.

Monty kissed both boobs. "I think I like this fashion."

She smiled back. "Now if you'll help me with it..."

He unhooked it. With a regular bra she'd hold it against her as a tease. There wasn't any point with this one. Instead she hung it up with her dress. She sat on the bed and slipped out of her panties. He'd removed his shirt, so she lifted his half-hard dick and gave it a kiss.

"You have such a nice thick cock," she said. She began jacking it, looking up and smiling at him.

He chuckled. His hands had gone to her breasts, squeezing them playfully. They stood there for a minute or so, not really doing much but that, then she scooted over on the cot.

Monty lay down beside her, kissing her at once. His body was warm and solid, and his cock pressed against her tummy invitingly.

Monty knew his manners. He pressed his hand between her legs, rubbing the sensitive folds gently. Then, satisfied with what he'd found, he positioned himself between her legs.

Crystal shivered in anticipation. She was used to a bit more wind up, foreplay, but today, for some reason, she was all set to go. She spread her legs, drawing them up. Monty was holding himself above her with one arm, and guiding his cock with his free hand. She caught her breath at the first intimate touch, then went "um" as he pressed in.

"That is so big," she whispered. "God, every time we do it you seem to get bigger."

He just grinned. When he had it part way in he shifted to use both hands for support. Crystal moaned, it felt like his cock was stirring around in her.

"Ready?"

"Give it to me!"

He grinned, and thrust deeper. Crystal arched up in response. When she did it with him these first few moments always felt like he was going to push her off the bed using just his cock. Then, somehow, magically, he got it in. There was no feeling quite like his cock in her.

She felt his balls against her bottom, and let our her breath. He was all the way in, stuffing her completely. She ran her hands up his powerful arms. His shoulders were an absolute marvel, and ... her hands dropped to his waist ... so was his butt.

Monty drew back and thrust again, a slow steady pressure that opened her up, sending her legs farther apart. She had to take him all.

Things began to blur out. There was nothing but his cock filling her, his body just barely out of reach, and his legs and butt, powerful, muscular, driving into her. She began to moan as the feelings grew.

Monty seemed to sense what she wanted. He carefully lowered himself, taking his weight on his elbows, but caressing her with his entire body. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling herself up against him, her softness against his hard muscles. She tried to pull him deeper with her legs. She wanted to take all of him.

Monty seemed to have caught an edge. He was driving into her with a fierce purpose. The bed was shaking, and Crystal could sense he was building toward a climax. She was a lot closer. She could feel the energy down there, feel the raw fire as she got closer and closer. She concentrated, gripping his cock with the muscles around her channel. It made him feel even bigger!

"Gonna come!" she squeaked. "Making me come!"

"Come for me! Come!"

"God! Cock! Hard! Come! Ah! Ah... ! Coming@ I'm coming@"

As she said that the tension drove the breath out of her. For a moment she hung there, right on the edge. Then, snap, and she was through it. Her mind was blank, her body convulsing around him, squeezing, trying to milk the juices from him.

Monty responded, tensing, then grunting repeatedly as his own climax hit him.

They slowed to a halt, breathing hard. She pushed a couple of times, wanting him to continue, but she knew he wouldn't. Only a few men could keep any sort of hardness after coming, and keep thrusting, giving a girl what she wanted. She remembered a bull session at an off-site. There'd been half a dozen guys sitting around with half a dozen girls. They started talking about sex, a natural topic because they were all naked and had just indulged. Everyone was feeling close, and sex had a way of removing any barriers.

"A girl has to be aware of a guy's come," Gloria said, "but it's not the be-all and end-all. I like it because it tells me I was successful, I got him off. But a girl wants a hard cock. That's why a condom-covered cock is almost as good as a bareback one."

"Almost?" one of the guys asked, amused.

"The condom makes them feel slicker, and I like the friction of skin on skin. Of course these days you have to be careful. There's some weird shit going around, and a condom is the way to protect yourself."

""I'd think you'd like a vibrator," another guy said. "They never go soft."

"And who's to say a girl doesn't?" Gloria countered. "But a dildo isn't a replacement for a naked male body. That's a lot more fun."

Crystal remembered how that conversation had dissolved into a half-dozen couples having very warm sex, how the guys had tried to hold back, but in the end they had to give in to Nature's demands. She'd enjoyed that evening. Her partner had had the fantastic ability to recover quickly, and she'd gone to sleep quite content with the whole affair.

Monty was half-asleep. She was awake, and though she wanted to cuddle, she had things she needed to do. She started to get up, pausing only when he insisted on kissing her breasts. What girl could resist that?

She collected her clothes and followed another girl to the showers. That had been quite refreshing, and a few minutes later, when she stepped into the parking lot, she felt absolutely marvelous. There was nothing like a good bout of sex in the morning to get a girl in the right mood for the rest of the day.

Karen had uncovered an article written by some doctor that said the things released into a woman's body during sex were good for her. It reset any chemical imbalances, and so on. Psychologically sex benefitted a woman, too. Contrary to what millions of women told their husbands, it was a great cure for headaches, and it tended to make women feel very female and feminine.

She could have told that doctor the same thing. After sex she felt, well, girlish. She was open to more things that were light, delicate, and flowery. She felt more fragile, if that was the right word for it. She wondered if men felt more manly after sex. She wasn't even sure she could phrase the question the right way.

One thing sex did, it charged her up. She felt ready to scale mountains and conquer dragons. She also felt like singing, something she'd done some of in high school, but only did in the privacy of her car now; some things shouldn't be inflicted on other people.

She waved at a couple of people she knew from the main offices as she breezed through the front doors of the Technology Center. They were both guys, and they watched her as she went past. She felt like putting an extra sway in her hips just to tease them. Monty had certainly improved her mood!

In the main offices people had had lockers. In the Technology Center she kept her clothes at her desk. She hung up her dress, put her underwear in a drawer with her purse, and slipped on a thin white blouse. Her pumps went in the drawer with her purse, and out came the flat sandals she favored in the office. She took out a mirror and checked her make-up. Nothing needed touching up. She was ready to tackle those requirements she'd promised, and maybe get some serious coding done.

Coding a module to look up items in a client's database wasn't her idea of a mountain that needed conquering, but it had to be done. She worked on it the rest of the morning and halfway through the afternoon. She kept running into problems with the item number. There were too many ways it could be entered wrong and take you completely far afield. There was no hope for it, she was going to have to write a filter to edit the item number.

She decided to take a break. She'd been growing more and more aware of the way her body felt. She seemed to get a jolt every time she brushed something, she nudged her breasts from time to time while typing, most women learned to type with their elbows out just for that reason, and in the last few minutes she'd simply grabbed her breasts and massaged them. If she checked, she was sure she'd be wet down there, another sign that her body was interested in a cock. It was better to take care of things now. She got up and headed for the break room.

His name was Randy, and she felt just like his name. He was tall and burly, and his body was dark and hairy. He also had a gifted tongue, which he buried between her legs. She shivered happily at the first touch.

He liked her bra, or at least the easy access it gave to her breasts. She sucked him for a few minutes, smiling at the way his cock rose out of a nest of hair.

"I had sex on a bearskin rug during an offsite," she said, addressing his cock. "You remind me of that."

"I hope it was a good experience."

She smiled and sucked his balls. "Oh, it was."

She held his cock upright and straddled him. She lowered herself slowly, teasing both of them by putting the tip of his cock in, then pulling away. She did this several times, but finally relented and sank onto his thickness. She put her hand against her tummy. It always amazed her that she couldn't feel him from the outside even though he was stretching her wide open.

"Let me hold your beauties," he growled. Even his voice was deep and gravelly.

She leaned forward and his hands took in her tits. She had her hands on his shoulders and was riding back and forth, and even a little up and down. She'd thought of sucking him off, but realized she needed his cock down there, not in her mouth. Some days a girl needed more than the normal amount of cock.

"Ah," she heard her mother say, "there you are."

Crystal looked up. Her mother was with a guy, and they were settling on another bed. Karen came in with a guy as well. Soon all three women were happily involved.

Crystal focused on Randy. His cock felt like a log shoved up between her legs. A lot of guys his height and build didn't have big members; Randy was an exception. She slid her fingers down to feel him sliding back and forth as she moved.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.