Art Class Preempted - Cover

Art Class Preempted

Copyright© 2014 by autofocus

Section 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Section 3 - Part Two of Art Class Interrupted. Art becomes life as innocence is lost in school. Strange becomes normal. Innocents go and come often. The models stage a stylistic coup d'etat. Bystanders are conscripted as symmetry is maintained. The population of Bizarro World grows in spurts and fits perfectly for reasons unvoiced but known only in popular fantasy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   School   Nudism  

Awakened by the sunlight at 10:00, Phil found himself in the midst of a dream made real. He was spooned with and deeply inserted into Polly. She was slowly fucking herself and moaning quietly. He decided this was a good way to start the day and picked up the pace.

Polly had a nice orgasm when he did a reach-around and tweaked her clit. She rolled to face him and grinned. “I found this big ole baseball bat this morning and it seemed to need a warm place to sleep. My warm place was perfect.”

“You are the sweetest slave girl ever. I am so glad to have you.” He became concerned. “Aren’t you sore this morning? Your cherry was the hardest to pick so far.”

“Maybe some when I first got you in me, but it started to feel nice soon and better, sooner.” She giggled. “It feels really good now. Do you think I will ever be able to get all of you in?”

“We can do it now, but if I push through all the way, it will hurt like having a baby or worse.”

“I’ll think about it.” She looked serious. “I have heard of girls getting screwed in the fanny. I know gay guys do it that way. Will you fit in my fanny?”

She was like a curious innocent little girl. He laughed. “You crack me up, slave girl. Asking the craziest questions with such a straight face.”

She frowned like a baby sister unsuccessfully trying to be mad at her favorite big brother. “Master, I am serious. Will you fuck me in the butt?”

“Yes, baby slave. I will be happy to fuck your ass.” He was still grinning. “I have to get some KY jelly or Astroglide from the drugstore. But I promise to pluck that cherry as soon as possible.”

“Thank you, Master.” She smiled sweetly. “Was that so hard?”

“Now, get up, take a shower and start the coffee. You stay naked until time to move you out of the dorm.”

“Shower. Coffee. Naked. Got it, Master mine.”

Phil felt a set of tits pressing into his back. “I want you to have my ass, too. But on the stage. You got me in the green room the first time.” It was Emily. “Watching you take Karen was so hot. I want it too. I want to lose a cherry where someone might see.”

“You girls are so complicated you don’t understand yourselves. Really, Emily? Is this what you want?”

“Well, no. But thinking about the risk makes me hot and scared, wet and embarrassed. I’m mortified at how hot it makes me. I don’t understand how I feel, but I don’t care.”

“Your ass is now officially mine. You won’t know until you feel it happen, but you will give me what is mine when I’m ready to take it.” He gave her his best evil leer. “Today, you stay naked until you are allowed to leave the house. Go shower and ask the girls if you can do their laundry. The machines are in the basement. They need clean clothes to help with the move. Polly, Marcie and Karen are going to live here. Get started.”

That, weirdly enough, seemed to calm her down. Phil wondered who would confuse him next. He would never have guessed the answer.

He went to his room to shower and get some clean boxers. He was rinsing his hair when he discovered that he was not alone. Joanne and Nancy were helping him wash his worries away. “We heard what you did to Karen yesterday. We won’t be able stop you if you want to screw us in the studio, but you have to promise to fuck us together and not tell us when.” Joanne said in one breath.

“Why?” He wasn’t expecting an answer he would understand but asked anyway.

“We don’t know why, we just know like what we heard Emily not know. Just that it is so scary, it’s exciting in an upside down way.” Nancy took a breath. “I can turn it inside out and answer with an answer I don’t understand either. Maybe when Joanne said that we won’t be able to stop you from fucking us in public, she meant that we can’t be able to stop you from humiliating us or we don’t want to be able to stop you from fucking our virginities away in front of the whole school with your big dick in our soaking cunts.”

“The nasty language, the disgusting, filthy descriptions just make us hate to want it more.” Joanne explained. “But in an ‘Oh Crap! That’s my pussy being stretched by a giant cock on the Jumbotron’ good kind of way.”

Phil had seriously underestimated the degree of contradictory ‘not understanding’ the girls could generate.

“What I understand is that you two are socially functional to an acceptable degree when dressed in normal clothes in your normal daily routine. Maybe even smarter than most people.”

He grinned like a demented Cheshire Cat, “What I don’t understand, but understand clearly is that you are clinically insane, in a good way, of course. In any situation where there is even the remotest chance to make you get naked and helpless, you go full blown batshit, barking at the moon crazy. You are terrified into immobility, not able to want to stop me from keeping you naked and chained to the wall in the basement, fucking you senseless twice a day, starving you on a diet of chocolate and champagne, and showing it live on the University cable access channel. But even more afraid that I don’t want to fuck you on the fifty-yard line at the Homecoming game in front of seventy thousand cheering fans. Does that about sum it up?”

Nancy smiled. “Phil does understand, Joanne.”

To show their appreciation, Nancy and Joanne demonstrated oral techniques they had researched on the Internet. Phil imagined them taking Philosophy of Fellatio 301. He was the crash test dummy for the Practical Application of Theoretic Techniques Lab. Mastery of applied sciences demands hands on experience. The two inseparable girls were more than willing to go for extra credit.

As in all subjects, they were excellent students. He came like a freight train.

Drained, dried and dressed in boxer shorts, he went to the kitchen for Polly’s coffee. As required, naked Polly served him promptly. An equally naked Emily passed through announcing that the laundry would be out of the dryer around noon.

“Thank you, Emily. Please be a good girl and help my little slave girl make breakfast. We’ll start with bagels, cream cheese, and Nova salmon. Fresh fruit and melons are where they should be. OJ and milk are in the frige. Granola and honey are in the cabinet over the cutting board.” He directed her, adding, “Nice tits. Have you ever been with another girl?”

“No, sir.” She gulped. “Would you have me do that?”

Just then, a freshly showered Zina poured a cup and sat down with Phil. He continued, “Probably. It depends on what I decide to have Zina do. I wonder how you and she would look together as a primitive cave drawing or an Art Deco poster?”

Zina, wearing a partially buttoned dress shirt she found in a closet, suggested tentatively, “Maybe Marcie would be better paired with me. With Emily and Karen together, I can cast a pair of silver Deco bookends. I do have studio work to catch up.”

Marcie and Karen, dressed in pink and white sundresses, catching the end of Zina’s idea, were enthusiastic.

“That sounds great. Bookends are sort of ‘L’ shaped. A standing sixty-nine won’t work.” Marcie said.

Karen brightened. “But a short girl kneeling in front of a tall girl standing with her legs spread makes a stable shape. Think of my shins and knees and Emily’s feet being the horizontal element. Emily’s spread legs and vertical back are the vertical element. If my feet are spread apart like Emily’s legs, we get stability in a third dimension.”

“And if Emily’s arms are outstretched, the pose would also recall da Vinci’s Vitruvian man.” Marcie realized. “Except for the tongue on clit part. Or have Phil getting blown by a kneeling Polly.”

“That would work well. Art Deco, girl-on-girl bookends with an optional hetero variation.” The artist in Zina was taking over. “I can make a mold and cast it in silver. Reproductions for sale will be in pewter.”

“I don’t think we can camouflage a pose that specific on the platform, but we can do it out by the pool on our own.” Polly said, “But only if Phil let’s someone have me besides him.”

Karen stifling her giggles, proposed, “How about the ‘Marcie eating Zina’ bookend, with Phil fucking Marcie doggie style, with his hands on Zina’s titties? I hear three-way triangles are very strong shapes.”

“I like the concept. You gotta love a demented scientific mind.” Phil allowed. “I’ll never quite understand how you painfully shy girls are such reluctantly gleeful exhibitionists.”

“You made me be naked.” Emily moaned. “And you told me to stay that way all day.”

“And I stripped you, shaved your wet twat and took your cherry in the changing room. Then made you pose naked and dripping my cum in front of your classmates for hours.” He smiled. “And you are still naked because you want me to keep you naked. I said I don’t quite understand your exhibitionism. But I don’t have to understand gravity to use it.”

He stood and pushed her back against the counter. Reaching down to her clit and pinching, he said softly. “And I know how to use you.” And he twisted a nipple.

Emily came so fast and hard she screamed and dropped to her knees.

“Now, Polly, on the other hand, is my little slave girl. Being naked when I tell her to be naked makes her happy. She considers herself to be my cherished property and trusts me completely to keep her safe. I’m honored at that trust.” Phil smiled at her. “She gave herself unconditionally to me and to Karen and Marcie by extension as my mates.”

“And, like Phil, there is no way in hell either me or Karen would abuse that gift. We know the place she was in because we are there, too. Phil helped us do things that were dreadful and glorious at the same time.”

Wearing French cut panties, the bare boobed Joanne and Nancy strolled into the kitchen filling plates with fruit as Polly handed them a bagel with cream cheese and a slice of Nova. Joanne said, “You know how we got here. One minute we’re Drama nerds, and the next minute Phil is commenting about how funny it looks to have Karen and Marcie trying to stuff our tits into a Polly sized dress. We volunteered for our own public exposure before we knew it was happening. And two girls who had never been on a date before, let him take the dresses off and use our naked bodies for art class furniture when he screwed Karen’s cherry away on stage.”

“Seemed like the only thing to do. Sure impressed our director. And now here we are, the morning after, tits out, casually munching bagels with the guy who got our first blowjob in the shower less than an hour ago. I feel like Joanne and I have gotten on the world’s strangest roller coaster and can’t, maybe don’t, want to get off until we see where it takes us.”

Zina laughed. “I’m in the seat right behind you. It’s an enlightening ride and you should keep the tits out. They are quite appetizing. Plus, Phil has a delightfully roomy guest room.”

“You girls are making me crazy.” Phil pushed away from the table slightly, took his boxers off and sat down, his dick standing proud. “Emily, come here.” She meekly obeyed. He cupped her pussy. “Still wet. Straddle my lap and put my dick in your cunt.”

Emily stared at him in shock, but did as ordered. She stepped over his lap, reached down and held his tool upright. She looked him straight in the eyes as she lowered her twat down and around him. “All the way.”

She dropped the last few inches and moaned. “Now fuck me.”

Emily, deeply impaled, began to move slowly up and down, using her whole body.

“Lean back and put your elbows on the table so everyone has a good view of your cock-stuffed pussy.” That caused her tits to thrust forward, bobbing slightly as she moved.

Zina and Marcie, sitting on either side, casually played with her nipples. Nancy, kneeling on the floor, put her hand on Emily’s clit and rubbed it time with her hips. Joanne, kneeling on the other side, wet her index finger in her own twat and pushed into Emily’s ass.

The girl was in overdrive. Joanne and Nancy had to hold her down to keep her from bouncing out of Phil’s lap. The feeling of restraint made Emily even hotter.

“The Drama girls were right. This is a hell of a ride.” Zina said to Marcie as if they were in the Student Union having coffee between classes.

“I thought Phil was being harsh at first. I was wrong. Look at her go. This is what she needs.”

“Last night when she was sound asleep she looked so cute and with her legs spread out. I couldn’t resist and finger fucked her as she slept. When I sucked her clit, she came enough to squeeze my finger off. And never woke up.” Zina chuckled. “It’s amazing. She is a sex maniac in her sleep.”

“She is really tight down there for such a tall girl. She must think Phil’s extra large prick is going to split her in two.” Marcie wondered, “I wonder what it feels like to have a cock overfilling your cunt with a finger in your ass.” She leaned over and bit Emily’s nearest tit.

When she lifted her ass, Polly stuck her wet thumb in Marcie’s butt, diddling her clit with the leftover fingers. “Like that?” She asked ever so innocently.

“Yes. That is weird but not bad at all. You don’t have to be so gentle, Polly. That is starting to get good.” Marcie was enjoying Polly’s attentions a lot. “Zina, you will have to move my head when Polly makes me come or I might bite Emily’s little boob off. Little slave girl, will you finger fuck my ass the next time Phil gives me his dick?” She asked so politely.

Polly beamed and giggled. “Nothing would please me more. Well, some things would. But that would please me a lot.”

“I think she can hear us. She found another gear.” Zina kept up the offhand tenor. “Her hips are going like the paint mixer in the hardware store on State Street. I’ll bet it feels good on Phil’s dick.”

“Yes it does. If she weren’t so drippy wet, she would burst into flame. Damn, Emily is an excellent fucker. Her pussy is trying to pull my dick off.” He looked down at the antics of the girls on the floor. “What’s up down there?”

“Besides your big cock in her cunt, you mean? Right now, Emily’s ass is pulsing like my pussy when I come hard. I think she sprained my thumb.”

“Her clit is like a stone. This girl has been coming since she sat on your dick and has gone into orbit. Listen to her. She’s talking to the aliens.”

“Zina, better move my head. I can’t do it when I come.” The tit in her mouth muffled Marcie’s squeal. Zina yanked her head up, Marcie’s suction stretching Emily’s nipple out several inches. When it popped free, Zina nipped the other one.

Emily went from a Richter 6.4 to a 6.6 when Zina pulled gently with her teeth, then left a strong 7.0 behind as Nancy pinched her clit. Phil finally came, swelling and pumping a pint of hot liquid deep in the screaming maniac riding his pulsing dick.

Emily seized, ran out of air and fainted dead away. The aftershocks continued. “That’s what she looks like when she comes in her sleep. Same as this coma. Amazing.” Zina commented.

“She feels great on me, too.” Phil laughed. He was still sporting iron and let Emily remain impaled. “She’s still tight.”

Joanne was laughing her ass off. “Ain’t this the best roller coaster in the world, Nancy?”

“Yep. And Emily has the bestest safety bar ever.” She pointed to Emily’s twat. “There is no way she can fall off.” For the hell of it, Nancy thumped the half-dead girl’s clit again.

“She just came again and it felt good to me.” Phil laughed. “But we have think about the logistics of getting Karen, Marcie and Polly moved in.”

“Polly, will you get a pen and notepad from my study room through that door?”

Polly was back in less than thirty seconds. “Thanks, sweety.”

He surveyed the group; naked, topless, barely buttoned, short semi see-through dresses. “First, I want to tell all of you. I have a large house. There are three bedrooms upstairs and two baths. Plus the common room. All of you would fit easily with room to spare. I don’t know how comfortable you are in your current circumstance, but consider this house a safety valve. Of course, the Drama Girls will live, chained to the wall, in the basement, which is furnished and has an exercise room, playroom and storage. You may use them at your leisure. Feel free to visit the playroom and gym, too.” He smirked at the two grinning dungeon dwellers.

“Did I mention the 75x50 foot pool and the 12-foot privacy fence?”

“OK, Polly, start the notes. Amy promised to have a truck and two helpers at Polly’s dorm and the same waiting at Marcie and Karen’s apartment, both at 1:00 PM, today. That gives about 45 minutes to be in place.”

“Joanne will go with Marcie and Karen in her S-10. Polly rides with Nancy in her Volvo wagon. Naked Emily stays naked and makes the beds, cleans the kitchen and whatever else she can think of to get the house ready. She already did the laundry, so everyone has appropriate clothes to work in, except you, Polly. Wear a sundress to the dorm, and if you want, change there. Bras are banned all around, still.”

Zina spoke up. “Everyone has an assignment but me. I’m feeling left out. Is it my accent?”

“You’re sexy accent makes me and every human in the room want to bend you over the table and loose control. We would be here until Tuesday.” Phil said, “You, my slender heart throb, and I are going shopping.”

“A man who likes to shop. Be still my pounding heart.” Zina was into overacting ham-style.

“Hush, woman. If this gets out, I lose all my guy points.”

Nancy pointed down again. “You have guy points to spare. Ask Emily whose guy point is keeping her from falling off your lap.”

The room cracked up again. “Thank you, I’ll be here all week, appearing in the lower level lounge. Try the veal and tip the waitresses generously.”

“Hey, sexist troglodyte. This is a new century. It’s wait staff now.” Karen insisted.

“So I’m a sexist. I like being treated like a girl. Sue me. It’s waitresses. The only staff here is in Emily and I can’t wait.”

“She never runs down. It was like that in high school. If not for the terminal stage fright, she would be doing stand up.”

“If she loses the stage fright, we’ll have her dancing on a pole in a titty bar.” Marcie injected.

“I do have a nice chrome pole in the playroom. Just sayin’” Phil leered comically. “Now, back to the shopping. Zina and I are going to get more of those little dresses for Naked Emily, and the Drama Girls. We just have to get their size. Zina gets, too. She and Emily are the same size, so that is easy. Drivers, call my cell phone if one trip is not enough to carry everything. My truck is the fall back.”

“It should be. I don’t have that much stuff.” Polly said. “We might have room for more.”

“Now for serious topics. I have a relatively young Mom and twin teenaged sisters, so I learned some stuff, probably more than I wanted to know. If you need anything from the pharmacy or girl supplies in general, deal with Zina. I can take you myself later if you wish. April and May stocked the bathroom and vanities, so you can use their choice in soap, shampoo, conditioners. I think there are some baby powders, body lotions and deodorant, too. It should get you by for a few hours.”

Phil unplugged Emily and sat her in his chair. “Are you going to be OK, darling?”

“I have no bones. When the aliens give back my brain, I’ll get busy. And you need another shower. You smell like me. People will talk.” She grinned. “Shoo! Soap!”

“Damn. Fuck a girl boneless and she gets bossy.” Phil mumbled dramatically. “Geez.” He did head upstairs, however. Emily recovered and followed him up.

The others got dressed to travel in the real world and gave Zina a few notes. At 12:50 PM, they were loaded to go. Phil dropped five girls off at the Drama Department, so they could retrieve the S-10 and the Volvo, making sure they had contact info and keys.

After seeing the vehicles crank and move, Phil and Zina drove to the mall. On the way, Zina began talking. “This is so much fun. Everybody is so smart and friendly. You people do the craziest stuff ever, talk about how weird it is and do it some more because it’s so weird. I’m glad you picked me.”

“I am, too. You are beautiful and didn’t look too scared. Well, maybe a little, but maybe a little daring, too. So, I took a chance. The worst that could happen is that you would say ‘no’, or try to punch me out. That ain’t happening. Not because you’re a girl. I respect your abilities and expect that you are not a sissy. You look like silk on steel. But because I teach advanced Tai Chi and am rated expert in Krav Maga. I’m not bragging, but I’m real hard to hurt.” He laughed. “The only people who get to hit me are my little sisters.”

“Silk on steel. That is the nicest thing I’ve ever heard. But, trust me, I was not this bold yesterday or any day. You all looked so electric up there. You were pushing yourselves so far. My life has walls and I was beginning to feel imprisoned. You gestured and a brick fell. When you unzipped my dress, the ground shook. The bra unsnapping was loud enough to blast the first wall to pieces. By the time you had me naked there were no walls. I was alive, finally, for the first time in my life, aware of my pulse, the air on my skin, every smell and sound.”

“You were glowing. Onyx wrapped fire.”

“Onyx wrapped fire. You did it again. Stop making me cry, dammit.” She sat up straighter. “You need to know about my ‘friends’. The Sisterhood groups can’t talk about anything except being Lesbians or how horrible men are. They can’t be just teachers or photographers or artists or doctors without naming themselves Lesbian whatevers. Can’t you be a teacher first? What does gender preference have to do with how competent a computer tech is? A doctor might specialize in obstetrics and work in a women’s clinic because she has a better emotional understanding, but she still has to become a doctor. If those friends can’t relate a topic to their life choices, they don’t discuss it. If they do uncover a detail they can relate to their Lesbianism, that is all that is discussed, not that it had a great salad bar, or a good view, or that it gets good mileage or has a non-stop.”

“And don’t get me started on the African Studies fans. Yeah, some honkies are ‘keepin’ the black man down’. What about the black woman? Some of those people are so concerned about appearing to be from the ghetto, they can’t get out of the ghetto. Cosby was right: They’re holding themselves back. Then they said I’m not black enough.”

“Are they fucking kidding? You absorb light like a dark star. Fucking midnight is jealous.”

“Well I’m not ghetto enough. I don’t disrespect and resent my ancestor’s slave owners enough for them. I was born in freaking Somalia, for fuck’s sake. But I grew up on a university campus. My Mom looks like a black Audrey Hepburn and Dad could be Paul Henreid. They are tenured professors. I am not from the ghetto, nor am I poor. I won’t pretend to be.”

Zina sighed sadly. “There are deep hurts that aren’t healed, and when they stop bleeding, will leave scars. I know that. Any one with three brain cells knows that. But some of my cultural sistahs and bros are so eager to keep up the struggle, they forget what the goal is. The conflict became more important than a victory.”

Then she started laughing, “They decided I was racist when I asked if I looked like an old Jew from Warsaw. And the original ghetto was in Venice.”

“Oy. That had to leave a mark. I bet the British accent helped.”

“Happily, not the least.” She grinned, “Sorry, I needed to vent. Neither group is as bad as I made it sound. All of them are well intentioned, really. But sometimes they drive me nuts. You can’t talk to a True Believer about making pretty rings. Unless they love jewelry and then they won’t talk about anything else.”

She was quiet for about thirty seconds. “We’re here. So, you’re taking me shopping? Can you afford me?”

Phil parked the truck and turned to face her. “You’ve been honest. So will I. But this is for your cute ears only. Promise?”

Zina looked at him hard and steady. “I know you own that big house outright. You’re not a coke dealer, are you? You planning to pimp us out?”

He laughed hard. “Nothing remotely like that. Too big a fraidy cat to hang with dealers. No pimpage either. I never share my best toys. Besides, then I would have to let my little sisters hit me. And they would.”

“I do have a substantial trust fund. I did get a scholarship. But, the next time you check your grades, read an email, or check your schedule, read the fine print at the bottom of the page. It says ‘Copyright P. Swenson’. That is very expensive software and fifty-two universities and corporations lease it because it works. It was written and sold when I was a freshman. P. Swenson would be me.”

“You don’t act like you have money.”

“Look at if from my side. I have dependable transportation, a nice house, great friends and a life all the money in the world can’t buy. I like being in school. I like discovering new stuff and having new experiences. I have everything I could want. I like teaching young kids to protect themselves and others. My friends like me for me not for what I can do for them.”

He smiled sadly. “Don’t spread it around. People act differently. People think I owe them something and get mad because I won’t give them some. They think I’m keeping back something that is theirs. So, like you, I ain’t poor.”

“You just adopted me. Take me shopping, big boy; your girl needs some pretty things. I make my own shiny things.”

“I’ve created a monster. What’s done is done. Let’s go my Dark Star. Get the list. Add anything you think they were too bashful to ask for. It’s my gift for all they have given me.”

They hit the boutique hard. They bought sundresses, sandals and straw hats, three each, each color, each size listed. He got matching Polo and tee shirts. Then decided to get dress shirts to match also.

“You realize, don’t you, that when all seven of you wear these the same day on campus, every fashion trend will be made obsolete. Within a week, everybody will want one.” Phil said as they went on the next stop on the list. “I should buy stock.”

“But most of them will be wearing panties.”

“Girl, you’re killing me here. Get your fine self back in that dressing room and put that white number on or I will turn you over my knee in the food court and spank your bare ass.” Phil was laughing hard.

“As tempting as it sounds, I’ll put the dress on instead. I’ll take a rain check on the spanking though”

Zina picked one of the shopping bags and went back into the boutique. Minutes later she reappeared. Phil had to sit down. She put the bag down and pirouetted slowly with her arms to the sky. “You like?”

“I will take this memory to my grave. If I die this instant, six morticians with jackhammers won’t erase this smile. You are a vision.” He planned to tell her about how it really looked later, away from the boutique.

“Good. It’s nice to be appreciated. By the way everything I had on is in the bag. Everything.” She had sultry down cold. “Shall we shop?”

“We shall. But let’s get these bags in the truck before our arms fall off.” He hurried her to the truck, locking the collection of packages in the cab. Including her dress and underwear.

They strolled merrily through several shops, including Candy’s Back Closet. He bought some chokers, lots of gently padded nipple clips and assorted tiny radio controlled vibrating eggs.

“The Drama Girls can use the chokers as a pattern. I can make the pendants and closures.” Zina said. “You are an evil man. I like.”

“You have no idea. Let’s do the pharmacy next.” It was the shop at the extreme end. To get further away from the truck, you had to be outside.

The drugstore was brightly lit. Zina thought the service was excellent. At the checkout, after she waited for several ‘prescriptions’ and wandered the aisles with Phil to collect the last items on the list, he handed the clerk his black card and leaned close to Zina’s ear.

“You know, don’t you, that your little white dress is totally transparent under the lights in this mall?” He whispered gleefully, giving her a thorough once-over, lingering in the right places. “Would you look at that? My darling Dark Star can blush!” Zina froze in place, unable to cover up. Her nipples turned to peanut-sized pebbles.

The clerk handed him the receipt, desperately trying not to loose it completely, “Please sign here.” He did, after reading it over. She took the signed paper. “Would you need a copy?”

“Yes, please, for my records.”

The openly giggling young girl pushed some buttons. The printer chattered for a million seconds, finally spitting out the second copy. “Here you are, sir. Thank you for your business.”

Zina hissed, “And you have known this how long?”

“Since the day I bought the first one.” He turned to the clerk and smiled. “I think it looks great on her. Don’t you?”

Zina was melting in embarrassment. “You are so mean. You are evil.”

She pleaded with the girl behind the counter, “Help me out here. It will draw more attention if I cover up.”

“Yes, Ms, it will. But I’m not allowed to leave the register. My hands are tied.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.