Snow on the Roof - Cover

Snow on the Roof

Copyright© 2014 by Westside24

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Hair turning gray on a man does not mean he is losing his interest in having sex. Fortunately there are older women who also maintain a similar interest

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

The drive down to Florida was tolerable and they were fortunate that there was no rain. Carrie was a passenger did a little of the driving which made the time pass by. Normally Carrie would have flown down to Tampa since she had a car parked at her condo but because of her concern for Tom driving by himself she said she would accompany him on his journey.

The night that they spent in the motel just past Chattanooga was erotic. It started when Carrie after showering walked out of the bathroom without a stitch of clothes on. Her comment was simply, “Why should I wear anything since you would just be taking it off of me in a few minutes.”

He just nodded his head agreeing with her as he started taking off his clothes as he went to take a shower.

When he was naked and dried off, walking out of the bathroom he saw Carrie positioned on the bed in the classic doggy position.

“Tom there is no need for any preliminaries as I am wet and ready for you.”

His erect shaft entering her caused her to moan. When he started moving his hips her moaning increased. Hearing her say that she was coming caused him to press his thumb against her rosebud which caused her to bite on a pillow to stifle her scream.

After some resting and cuddling she gave him head and wouldn’t stop till he came in her mouth.

“What happened there?”

“Why, didn’t you like it?”

“I loved it, it just that you do things that surprise me at times.”

“You make me want to do those things.”

The following day they arrived at Carrie’s condo in Clearwater at close to six. After unpacking Tom offered to take Carrie out to dinner and she suggested a seafood restaurant that didn’t look like much on the outside but inside the food was excellent.

Her condo was on the seventh floor of a ten floor condo building which was located next to the water. The location made it convenient for them to take some long walks on the beach. Other activities as swimming, tennis, movies, sightseeing, community plays and dinner theater were all on the agenda. The time he spent with Carrie passed by quickly.

When Carrie suggested they golf, Tom became a little hesitant. He had noticed that Carrie was a good athlete and for some unexplained reason he didn’t want to get bettered by her in golf. As it turned out Carrie’s score was about ten strokes higher than his. He told her that if she took some lessons and played regularly she could markedly improve on her score.

One thing he enjoyed was just watching Carrie. Because of the warm weather her manner of dress changed from form fitting dresses to shorts, blouses or pullovers. Sometimes it was evident that she went braless. When she wore a tight tank top which showed prominently her nipple indentations he reacted by picking her up and carrying her over his shoulder to bed. While he was doing this he could hear her giggling. She knew what she was doing in how she dressed or didn’t dress and Tom enjoyed her teasing him this way.

Tom had a great time but with Carrie’s daughter and the grandchildren due to come in to visit in two days Tom said he was taking off for Naples. He said that Ray and Linda were leaving for their cruise the next day and he was accepting Linda’s offer of the use of their condo.

It was after one long last kiss with them saying they would stay in contact that Tom left for his drive heading south to Naples.

He arrived in the afternoon in Naples. Linda and Ray greeted him warmly. Linda showed him around the condo which was on the ninth floor of a twelve floor condo building with a nice westerly ocean view. She pointed out the things he needed to know and gave him a list of phone numbers of who to call if there was a problem. She also gave him a set of keys and a number of passwords and codes.

Ray took Tom over to the private country club that he was a member of. Ray said he had made arrangements for Tom to have a temporary club membership and Tom could use Ray’s account to charge his costs since no cash money exchanged hands at the club.

Back at the condo Linda and Ray said their good-byes as they were driving over to Fort Lauderdale where they would spend the night with Mel and Lana Simmons and then leave on their cruise the next day. Tom told them to have a good time.

With nothing to do and not wanting to watch television, Tom drove around the area to familiarize himself with it. He stopped and had an early dinner and then found a Publix where he purchased some food and drinks to stock the refrigerator. At the store he selected a large number of brochures from a rack that had many of the area’s various attractions.

Back at the condo he put his purchases away and then had a beer as he watched the sunset. It was a beautiful sight with the sun setting behind the water.

He hit the sack early having some nice thoughts about Carrie before he fell asleep.

The next morning the weather forecast called for a sunny sky with surprising unusual low humidity. He put on some shorts and headed over to the country club to play a round of golf.

There wasn’t much activity that he could see on the course. In checking at the pro shop, the person at the counter said he could go off by himself if he wanted to or he could wait fifteen minutes and golf with a couple who had made a tee time reservation. Tom said he would wait for the couple.

He was introduced to Steve and Barbra Casey. They were about five years younger than him. Barbra was a bundle of energy and very inquisitive. Before nine holes were played she had just about learned all of Tom’s life history. On the plus side she was knowledgeable about the club and the area. She told Tom about the events and activities going on and she suggested which ones he should attend. She also mentioned some attractions in the area he should consider visiting.

At the conclusion of the round Tom offered to buy them a drink which they accepted but after one drink they said they had to be leaving and hoped they would see Tom again.

Tom thought they were nice people. He had learned that Steve was an investment banker who had retired early. Barbra had devoted her time to raising funds for charity.

Back at the condo Tom checked his email. He had an email on an investing question about a particular stock from Dora, one of the ladies from his investing class. He took the time to do some research and then he sent Dora a long response basically indicating he wouldn’t purchase the stock unless he was using some of his mad money and was going to gamble on owning this stock. After sending his response he saw how the time had flown by. He took a shower and tried to decide what he was going to do for dinner.

That question of dinner was answered when he heard the doorbell chime and he answered the door. Standing there holding a large pizza box in both of her hands was Rachel. She could see the surprised look on Tom’s face.

“Aren’t you going to invite me in? I guess Linda never told you that I have a condo here on the fourth floor. I thought we could share a welcome to the condo building pizza.”

Tom invited her and quickly sized up the attractive package she presented. Her red hair was being worn down to where it was almost down to her mid-back. Rachel was wearing a black satin blouse which had two more buttons unbuttoned that you would expect to be buttoned. The edge of a black bra was evident. The tight white slacks she was wearing fit her like a second skin.

Placing the pizza on the coffee table she bent over from the waist giving Tom a tempting view of her nice ass.

She said, “Do you have anything to drink.”

“What would you like?”

“A rum and coke?”

“You got it.”

While they ate the pizza Rachel said that she was presently here alone. Her husband a doctor would arrange his schedule to where he would be here a week and then go back north for a week and then come back. She said when he was gone it was a little boring but because of Tom’s investment training she was surfing the net trying to come up with investment ideas. She made the remark that she thought it was ridiculous to pay their investment advisor fifty thousand dollars a year whether he increased the values of their investments or didn’t increase the value.

Tom surmised from her remark that their investment account was worth in the area of five million dollars.

She also said, “I thought your emails to me were highly erotic.”

“All I will say is that you started it and you knew what you were doing when you were giving me those open leg shots.”

“True... , I just enjoyed teasing you and seeing your reaction. I will say that you handled it quite well.”

The time just flew by as Tom talked with Rachel. He found her to be an interesting person besides being quite sexy. The second drink she had seemed to loosen her tongue a little and she gave some subtle hints that some things weren’t all that good in her marriage.

Tom didn’t pry and thought that if she wanted to tell him more she would of her own volition.

Rachel said, “Now that you are here, what are your plans?”

“Well I golfed today which was nice. I don’t want to golf every day so in looking at the brochures I picked up I was thinking about taking an air boat ride and seeing the Everglades. Have you ever done that?”

“No... , I can honestly say that is one of the things I haven’t done.” The look she gave Tom when she said that made him think that she had done a lot of things that would interest him especially if he was doing them with her.

“Why don’t you come with me and take the air boat ride?”

“You want me to come with you?”

Rachel had a way of inferring things with those innuendos that made him wonder if it just wasn’t for show.

“Yes, it would be my pleasure if you would come with me.”

“Okay it sounds like I would enjoy coming with you.”

Arrangements were made as to when they would leave the next day.

As Tom was walking Rachel to the door she stopped saying, “I really had a nice time in talking to you tonight and tomorrow should be an interesting day.”

Saying that, she put a hand behind Tom’s head and brought his lips to hers for a short good night kiss and slipped him a little tongue.

After she left, Tom could only wonder what tomorrow held in store for him.

The day started off great when Tom called for Rachel. He thought he could say that because of how Rachel looked. Her red hair this time was being worn up in a ponytail. Apparently white and black must be her favorite colors because today she was wearing white shorts and a black blouse. It also seemed to Tom that she may also be wearing a push up bra because of how her breasts looked. Yes, she did look very nice and he could only wonder if she was available.

Rachel was pleasant company on the drive out to where the concession for the airboats was located. She clasped his arm tightly during the airboat ride because at times it was scary when the boat made sharp turns. Tom could feel her breast pressed against his arm which felt nice. He could see Rachel getting some appraising looks from men that were there and couldn’t blame them as she certainly was a man attractor.

After the airboat ride they walked around the area which had a small type zoo containing alligators, snakes and other types of reptiles. Rachel had her arm around Tom’s arm as they did this.

In leaving the attraction Tom suggested they stop for a late lunch. They found a restaurant that they had seen advertised by the billboards on the highway. The cheese-steak sandwiches they ordered were good which they washed down with margaritas. The drinks tasted so good that they ordered refills.

Arriving back at the condo, Rachel suggested it was such a nice day that they should take a walk along the shore. Since Tom was enjoying being in Rachel’s company he accepted her offer. The time passed by quickly and later he didn’t realize how far they had walked until he looked back over his shoulder and saw how far away their condo building was.

Rachel suggested they stop and have a drink before they headed back. Again it was margaritas but they also ordered some ‘snackies” to munch on as they sat outside on the lounge’s patio sipping their drinks.

Walking back to their condo seemed much longer than the first half of the walk they did in coming here. To her credit, Rachel didn’t say anything that would have a double meaning.

Back at the condo building Rachel invited Tom to come into her unit. He followed her in enjoying the site of her buttocks undulating in those tight white shorts she was wearing. That was one fine ass he thought.

Sitting on her couch watching the sunset he passed on the adult drink Rachel offered and asked for a diet soda instead. She was sitting next to him making some small talk about the sunset. Tom thought based on how Rachel acted that she enjoyed being with him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.