Sandra's Hidden Depths - Cover

Sandra's Hidden Depths

Copyright© 2014 by Reltney McFee

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A snowstorm provides the backdrop and the opportunity for Sandra to act out her submissive fantasies

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Workplace  

I slept soundly, but eventually I dreamed about Sandra, reliving our congress. In my dream, it was as if I could feel her own excitement, and I was flattered at how aroused she seemed to be. In one of those segues dreams have, that don't make sense once awake, but are entirely reasonable in the context of the dream, we transitioned from intercourse to her gazing at my prod, breathing upon it. My dream-self directed her to take me into her mouth, as I caressed her head. I felt her soft warm hair between my fingers, as she moved to envelop me, sliding her soft lips down the length of my shaft. She took me as deeply as she could, and held me there, the breath from her nostrils wafting across my pubic hair. My dream self told her to begin to suck me, and she did so, deliciously sliding me into and out of her mouth, her tongue exploring my length with each advance. I felt myself guiding her movements, faster now, with my fingers wrapped in her hair, and I "heard" her moans as if of delight. I felt my arousal climb.

I was awakened by a delightful warmth about my member. The warmth enveloped me, and was accompanied by something lapping at my shaft's base. I noticed that my cock felt as hard as I could ever remember, and something-fingers?-was stroking and caressing my scrotum. I reached my peak, and my tingling semen spout erupted a stream of baby batter. She moaned, and I heard her swallowing, as she drank my load down.

Spent, I released her from my grasp, and melted into the bed. She lapped up stray spots of my emission, and, evidently satisfied her work was done, returned to my side, snuggling in as the morning sunlight peeked through the window.

"How is that for a wake up call?", she asked, smugly.

"You know how that was. And, you really do have quite a bit to be smug about. I really enjoyed it."

"I know you did." She licked her lips for emphasis. "I did too. It was as if you were directing me, and the feeling of submission, of knowing I was pleasing you, even in a dream, was simply so wonderful that I couldn't help myself: I had to act on the dream. I don't hardly ever have sexual dreams, but this is two nights running. I think that ended well, don't you?"

"Very well, for me. I encourage this, but what brought that on?"

"Did you dream about me, tonight?"

"Yep."

"Well, I dreamed about you, and it was like we were communicating in the dream."

"In my dream it was like I was directing you, and you were responding to my directions. You know the saying, 'like a dream come true'? Well, last night and just now, was literally as I was dreaming, and it happened like in my dream."

"Me, too! I dreamed you were directing me, and I did the things you told me to do. Then I woke up and it happened. Did we have the same dreams?"

"Sure seems like it. How do you feel about that?"

"Excited! It's sort of weird that we'd be having the same dream, it's weird that you would be leading me in your dream, just like in my dream. I ... I kind of liked it, you taking control, in my dream. It was like I could do whatever you told me, and I wouldn't be responsible, because you were making me do it. You know, because I somehow couldn't avoid doing what you were telling me. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?" This last in a hopeful sort of tone.

"I think so. Sounds like you are saying that you are free to do whatever you want, sexually, if someone else is requiring that you do these things. So, if there is something you cannot do, because, say, good girls don't do those things, but it secretly fascinates you, you could do it if you had no choice, and maybe enjoy it. Am I close?"

"Nope, you got it in one. Like, I've heard girls talk about anal sex, but I cannot imagine enjoying it, or even doing it. But, if I were helpless, then I couldn't do anything to stop you from taking me there. And, when I imagine it, I get all swampy."

I made certain I'd remember that bit. "What other sort of imaginings have you had? If we were to explore your fantasies, what else might we do together?"

"Well, if I was going to be helpless, I suppose I'd be tied up or something, right? That thought makes me tingle. I imagine sucking you when you have me tied up, and then you finishing in my puss." She was really engaged in her recollections, as she began to rub her pubes against my leg, spreading moisture there. "I imagine the different positions you could place me in, to take your pleasure from me. It's exciting, when I think I might be so alluring that you cannot control your desire for me, and you'd force me to satisfy your cravings with my body. I ... I suppose you might want two girls at once, and, well ... I've never been in bed with another woman before. But, if you were controlling me, and you wanted that, I guess I'd have no choice other than to submit, would I? But, I'm kind of afraid. I mean, where would it end? What if you wanted to display me naked in public? What if you got off on hitting me, or hurting me?"

"Are you afraid of being hurt, or being harmed? Haven't you ever enjoyed a boyfriend being a little rough with you? Hasn't he ever bit your nipples, and made them hurt nicely?"

"Yeah, sometimes. But what if you get so into it that you start to, I don't know, smack me, or use a belt on me? That would hurt!"

"Yep, that would. Let me ask you: Have you ever seen me lose control?"

Contemplatively, she answered, "No."

"And, didn't you just now admit that sometimes a little pain brings pleasure?"

"Yes."

"So we both understand, there is a difference between hurt and harm, right? And, I will not harm you. On the other hand, I expect that I will hurt you. I expect that I'll hurt you just as badly as you want me to. Sound reasonable?"

Her eyes had gotten wider. "Uh-huh."

"And, as regards harming you, if you give yourself to me, you are mine, correct? My possession. Do you think I do not care for my possessions? Do you think I will allow my possessions to be harmed? That I will not cherish them? And, having control over you, then I will be in control. Both of you, and myself. Right?"

"Yesss." Her eyes were fixed upon me, as if seeing me anew.

"And, if we are to explore these things you want to experience, and others as well, you will do as I instruct you. You have to realize that you may not, initially, want to do these things, in this way, but there-is-no-other-way-for-you-to-feel-these-things!"

Her breathing quickened. I waited.

"Yesss!"

"Do you want to feel these things? Do you want to give me control?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

"Yes, what?"

She paused. I could feel the excitement boiling off her skin, heating my own lust. "Yes, Sir!"

She paused another moment. "Uh, Sir, if I'm going to submit to you, shouldn't I have some sign to remind me of my servitude?"

"Good thought," I replied. "Here, these will be symbolic cuffs, emblematic of your bondage to my desires." I dug into my backpack, extracted some paracord, and cut off and looped two lengths about her wrists, and tied each one as if it were a bracelet. She raised her hands, looked at the loops a moment, then joined her hands behind her back, and asked, "How will you bind me, sir?"

Well, I thought, she really dives into things, once she commits. I took some more paracord, and looped the two "cuffs" together, and knotted this new loop. Raising my gaze, I saw her grin over her shoulder. "Now that you have me helpless, I suppose I must serve your pleasure. Does that make you my master?" She batted her eyes at me with that.

"Yes. Now you may please your master, by joining him in the shower. By the way, I like your new uniform. It set off your eyes nicely!"

"Why, thank you, sir! I picked this outfit out especially for you!. I'm glad you like it! It's just about my favorite!"

"My new favorite, as well." I lightly slapped her ass, and said, "Lets go! Hot water awaits!"

I adjusted the water temperature, and held her as she stepped into the shower. I joined her, and commented, "Ladies first!", as I led her under the shower head. I washed her back, running the washcloth about her sleek muscles. I caressed her bottom with the soapy cloth, and, turning her to face me, started on her front. She examined me with a half smile, and showed me a pout when I deliberately avoided her breasts, washing her shoulders and down her arms. I returned, washing her abdomen, and again avoided her sex, washing down each leg, returning to finally soap her breasts. I took some time, hefting them and circling her rising nipples. She closed her eyes, and leaned into my lathered caress. I dropped the cloth, and traced her labia, eliciting a whimper. She hunched forward, as if to take my finger within her, but I withdrew, and turned her again.

I washed her hair. She closed her eyes, and leaned back against me. Her bound hands reached for and found my cock, and she began to stroke me as I lathered her up. I began to "rise to the occasion". Attempting to ignore my treacherous organ, and her bound massage thereof, I put my attention into the shampoo I was administering. I wound her hair about my hands, forcing the lather through and through her locks. After several minutes, I stopped. "Stop that!", I commanded her. "A man can only take so much! And, seeing as how I am a geezer, you have to consider my stamina to be well past it's peak. Stop it, I told you!", as she attempted to reach for my turgid length again. "Bad slave! Turn, here," as I directed her head beneath the spray. I worked the water through her hair, seeking out and rinsing away the last traces of soap. She purred as I began to apply the conditioner, and grasped my throbbing tool once again, as my attention was diverted. "You know what bad slaves get, do you not?" I admonished her.

"Do bad slaves get their butts spanked?" she asked, coquettishly. "Or would a bad old master have something more sinister in mind?"

"How sinister might you imagine?"

"Well, a poor helpless girl couldn't do much about anything he would do, could she? He could spank her butt, he could ravish her in any of a number of different ways, or he could..." and she paused, gazing at me over her shoulder from beneath hooded eyes. " ... He could take her in any way he could imagine, couldn't he?"

""Really, he could, couldn't he? Suppose he wasn't interested in spanking your butt? What if he thought about occupying your butt?"

"Oh, gosh, Sir! A poor, helpless, innocent girl wouldn't know anything about that sort of thing. It sounds sick and wicked! How could you fit your hot, hard shaft all in my little butt?" She batted her eyes, belying her virginal narrative. Her flirtatious grin suggested that she wanted that very denouement.

I drizzled some more of the cream rinse into my hand, and rubbed it over her anus. I applied some to my reltney, and reached to frig her. I found her wet, very wet, and she moaned her arousal. "Ooohhh, Sir, you have your innocent captive all on fire! I don't know what you are doing to me! Please, anything but that! I've never had a man back there! Please, please, no! I know I can please you some other way!"

I was a bit hesitant. What if her protestations were sincere? I didn't really want to take liberties that she did not want to deliver. "Do you really want me to stop? Are you sure?"

"Oh, Sir, you have me all helpless. There isn't anything I can do to stop you following your base desires. How could I even begin to stop you? You are such a beast, you wouldn't stop even if I screamed out my terror. An awful master like you, might just become more inflamed if he knew how frightened I am!"

That sounded pretty convincing, and I started to reach for her bonds to release her, until I noted that throughout this monolog, she was stroking my length, and rubbing her hands over my cockhead. Perhaps she was ok with an anal experience, but only if she could relinquish responsibility entirely to me. She wasn't the bad girl, enjoying an assfucking, I was the nasty lecher who forced this perversion upon her!

I figured I would test this theory. "So, you're not some slut, teasing me with this fine ass, eh? You're a simple, pure, country girl, swept up into my clutches, and I'm going to have my twisted way with you? Is that how it is?"

She shivered, and squeezed my cock a bit harder. "Yes, yes! I ... I've never done anything with a man before! You beast! I know you won't listen to my cries of anguish, you will simply do to me as you will. You depraved wicked man! I'm just an innocent girl, tied up and at your mercy!"

That was encouraging. I thought I'd explore the captive wench fantasy with her. "So, I could just take your ass, like this?" I introduced my index finger into her anus, and spread some rinse about. "And you could do nothing to stop me?"

Do "nothing" to stop me? Hell, she pushed her ass back to meet me, and shivered as I savored her rectal caress. "No, not that! Please, Mister, not that!" This while she wiggled her tail on my finger. I fucked her with it a moment, and withdrew. Joining two together, I reentered her, spreading her sphincter in the process. She shivered again, and continued her protestations, just as she continued to fuck herself on my intruding digits. "NO, you awful, awful man! No, No NO! Oh, don't spread my ass and take me! Oh, you're so big in my poor ass!"

My joystick was achieving hardness I could not recall since high school days. I withdrew my fingers (and Sandra mewled a complaint), and anointed myself with more conditioner. She spread it over my eager prod, and slotted my crown at her slippery star. I pressed slowly home, and she pressed back, absorbing me. She leaned against the wall of the shower, and panted, opening her sphincter to me. I continued my ascent to the pinnacle of possessing her, steadily spreading her tightest hole open with my throbbing cock.

Once I was fully inside her depths, I held my place. Her panting slowed, and she began to rock to and fro, alternately withdrawing me and re-seating me within her. Her brown hole embraced me, and I reveled in the tightness she spread over my length. She resumed her complaints, once she had caught her breath. "Ooohhh, you awful man! How can you force me into such a vulnerable position? Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're splitting me! You feel so big, you feel so hard, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're fucking my ass! Oh, God, how could you do that to a helpless girl? Yeah, just like that! Oh, yeah, fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.