Chuck and Lisa - Cover

Chuck and Lisa

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Chapter 75

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 75 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

I knew when it was time to get up because the girls in bed were getting restless and I had to use the bathroom. I slipped my peg and shorts on as quietly and quickly as possible, and made coffee before going outside to do my forms.

To me this was the way I should begin my day. This was how I healed myself and how I prepared myself for the day to come. There were a lot of people who joined me in getting ready for today, even though it was Saturday and they didn't need to get up early. The people doing Tai Chi with me stripped and jumped into the pool when we were done, as usual. Taiying and Sing hugged me while I still had my peg on. Taiying told me, "We are so lucky to have you as our man. You give of yourself almost every morning to lead everyone in that spiritual moment. You know it's a time when we connect with our inner-self."

We three jumped into the pool with the two girls surprised that I didn't pull my peg off. I swam hard to get the maximum benefit from the laps I enjoyed. I went to the steps and walked out when I was winded, gathered my shorts, and went into take care of my morning hygiene. Jane joined me while I was showering this morning to get her hair washed and for me to do a thorough cleaning of all her fun parts. You have to smile having such loving housemates.

I quickly dressed and was going to pack a bag, but it was already packed and waiting for me. It is nice to be spoiled like that. I strapped my equipment case to my bag and pulled it to the family room/kitchen area. There was excitement in the air as all the women with kids had them at the table eating cream of wheat and drinking milk. The kids knew something was up, but they were used to traveling and were ready to go.

The coffee was good this morning and I chatted with John who was going to be flying to California and laying over a couple of days. Lena, Big Tina, and Mar were happy it was Saturday and they didn't have to go to school. The women who were staying all had sexy gowns or robes on for the usual Saturday teasing session. I always loved to see Peaches showing off her now slimmer body. She always recognized my interest and did some extra rubbing. I love that woman.

We moved child seats and our luggage into the bus when it showed up. I was surprised when Elmer put a very large chest, like a footlocker, on the bus and stowed his bag along with it. I looked at him and he commented, "Bonita made sure that I was traveling with you guys this time. She said we were going to finish our country album this trip."

I told Elmer, "Who knows how much more country is in that sample case? There can't be too much left."

The man grinned at me and said, "Almost every ballad you wrote could go either way depending on the arrangement and the lyrics. You wrote a ton of blues ballads that will work out great when you redo them with a country flavor. You also seem to sequester yourself in a studio and write another piece almost overnight anyway."

Bonita came from around the side of house where the studio was, pulling a large cart that Lisa was pushing. They stopped and stared at me. They had been caught hauling multiple instruments and amps. I grinned at the two and said, "Why don't you buy amps and speakers for the studio down there like you did in Hawaii. You could stock a few guitars, a bass, a few keyboards, and it would all be there for us. Bonita was screwing her mouth up to answer when Lisa said, "We've been trying to save a little lately since we don't know how much is on our debit cards. We didn't want to run out of money and have to beg for more."

I raised an eyebrow at Lisa who shrugged her shoulders. I told them, "Order what we would need down there and have it sent down while we're there this week. We're going to be going back and forth often and should have equipment there. Call Ben if your card runs out and have him put more money on it."

Bonita surprised me by saying, "We should conserve our money. I don't want us to run out of money when I'm your woman and having our babies."

What do you say to that?

"We'll be fine, Nita. We'll haul everything this time, but let's stock the studio so we can enjoy it when we're there. Make sure to get enough keyboards and decent acoustic guitars. A couple of electric Fenders, a couple of electric Gibsons, a decent bass, a group of good amps, some kind of drum set, and we'll be good."

We loaded the equipment on the bus, put the cart back in the garage, and I shooed them both onto the bus.

The rest of the family had already boarded the bus, so I realized they were waiting for me. I stepped up on the bus and the driver closed the door. I looked over everyone who was there and the bus wasn't very full, and I remembered that a lot of people were yet to get on board.

We let the kids run at the patio. They did and were begging for bacon and pancakes. Little Juanita kept coming to me and asking, "Bacon?" "Pancake?" I finally told her, "Don't take something from an adult who doesn't know what you're taking. They will tell if you shouldn't have it."

In my head I heard, "Thank you, Daddy." The little imp was smiling at me as she ran off to try to get more handouts.

Sarah and Farah were definitely twins. They did everything together. When they both showed up and wanted to be picked up to sit on my lap, I asked them, "I'm being honored to have you with me; why me this morning?"

Sarah grinned at me and told me, "Mommy says you can teach us how to talk without our mouth."

I glared at Frieda who was trying to look angelic and failing miserably. She leaned over and quietly told me, "If little Juanita can do it, my two can do it too. I want them to be able to talk to you any time they need to. Talk to them in their heads the way you do with Lisa and Etta."

Frieda came to sit next to me and watched her two girls. I mentally gave the two some comforting thoughts and watched them relax. I gently said in my head, "I love you, Farah and Sarah. Do you want to learn to talk in our heads?"

The two little ones spun in my lap and looked at me in wonder. I mentally said, "Tell me what you think of this?"

The two girls looked at each other and mentally said in twin speak, "We like this, Daddy. No one can hear us but us."

I vocally told them, "Not necessarily true, Girls. Etta will hear you, as can Marion and Virginia. Your Aunts Mercy and Missy will hear you too."

The girls looked around the room to find them, but they didn't have to wait as Mercy mentally said, "I hear you and Chuck, and I know we're going to enjoy being able to talk to each other."

This was letting a whole lot of cats out of the bag. Frieda hugged me and said, "I want the two of them to know and understand this gift. They can teach the baby coming, but they can also always reach you when they need to. Can you see why I wanted them to know how this worked?"

I nodded at Frieda, but I also knew that this was just the beginning of how this was going to be with my kids.

Tom, Zena, Joanie, and Shannon showed up in time to have breakfast with us. You could tell they were nervous and excited about going to Costa Rica. I made sure all four had their passports before telling everyone to load up on the bus.

We were soon on the way to the Airpark where the 737 was waiting. The two man crew had already gone to the Airpark and had the aircraft ready. I could hear the APU running which meant the air conditioning was already keeping the aircraft cool. Standing with the two pilots were two young ladies in hostess uniforms. Grenaline, and the darling Nikki, were standing with the two pilots. I let a couple of ground crew run the child seats up into the aircraft while I checked out our two hostesses. I said, "I know you've done some hostess duty because you've done some with me, Gin. You're a very pleasant surprise, Nikki. How did you two get chosen for this trip?"

Nikki told me, "Mom knows you won't let anything happen to either of us and that we'll be taken care of. If we do get crazy, she told me to get my cherry busted by a guy who really knows how to treat women."

I had to laugh at that and told her, "You will come home with your cherry intact. You both surprised me because I know what a tease Grenaline is. I'm sure you will both be very discreet when working as hostesses, but it's still a pleasant surprise to have you two with us. I'll get you two rooms in the house so that you aren't subjected to the horny pilots at the hotel."

Gin told me, "How do you know we don't want to tease or try out all those horny pilots?"

I joked with her, "If you were going to give that precious cherry away, you would have given it to Sal. I'm sure Nikki feels the same. Sal is special."

You could see the swoon on both of their faces as I said that.

We were soon seated, with some Dewey specials in our hands as the pilots spooled the two engines up. I was sitting next to Lisa who was having the same problem I had with someone else in charge of the aircraft. I could somehow feel the uneasiness of the four Lisa is carrying, and kept sending comforting, soothing thoughts to them. I could almost feel the sighs of relaxing from my thoughts. Lisa looked at me with watering eyes and told me, "God, I love you so much. Our babies already love you too. They know you're their Dad. This is special, isn't it?"

The trip down was quick and smooth. Grenaline and Nikki made sure those who could, had plenty Dewey specials throughout the trip. They had juice bags for the small and large kids. I didn't want more than that first one, but knew Dewey and Steve had probably begun on the patio earlier. Nikki came to Lisa and me during the flight to ask, "Will you really put us up in a safe place? Gin and I were worried about that."

Lisa told the darling girl, "I'm sure there is a room for you in the house. You can sleep with us if not, and I promise Chuck won't be a problem. He can barely take care of all of us, and he has the boat girl and four condo girls he needs to love down there."

Nikki squinted at me and asked, "Are you some kind of slave master? How do you have all these women that you are responsible for?"

Tina was sitting in the seat across from us and told Nikki, "We all want to be a part of Chuck and the other women. We enjoy each other as well as him. You know that you can enjoy us women without enjoying Chuck, but you can still enjoy Chuck's loving without him thumping you the way we like."

Nikki visibly shuddered and told Lisa and Tina, "I know you because I've grown up around you, Tina. I've always been fascinated by you and wanted to get closer to you if you know what I mean."

Tina grinned and told Nikki, "Not to worry, little one. Come over and stay the night with me, and maybe Lisa or some of the others who love Chuck so much, when you want to visit. All we women enjoy each other. It's nice to have each other when Chuck isn't available."

Nikki leaned forward and told the two girls, "Now I'm soaked thinking about you two. Wait until I tell Gin. She's going to be all over you. Keep Chuck's stuff out of us and we'll be good bed mates."

When Nikki left, I told Tina, "Don't promise that I'll be good when some tasty morsel like that gets in bed with me. It might be difficult to resist someone that cute."

Lisa was grinning as she said, "Oh yeah. That one would be a real pleasure. Gin would be fun too, but I think she's too afraid to let go even with us girls."

The bus was there to take us to the house when we landed on the island. The pilots took care of the aircraft and we sent the mass of instruments, amps, and equipment to the studio on the other big island.

Steve and Dewey were nearly blitzed by the time we got off the plane. The short drive up to the house might have helped, but the best way to handle the two was to have them take a nap.

Once up at the house, I told the girls, "I'm going to the studio so that I can get in the mood to do some music. Lisa, Bonita, and Lizzy may come over, but I need a while by myself to sort some things out in my head."

It only took a minute to catch a ride to the other island where I helped haul the instruments and equipment to the studio. Once there, I realized there was a controller, a keyboard with a midi, as well as several amps already there. There were no other instruments, but we were full now with what Bonita had brought down.

I pulled my acoustic and began playing something gentle that I had been hearing in my head. I sat at the keyboard and played the piece after picking it out a few times. This was gentle and sweet. I kept thinking of all the little critters in their mothers' bellies as I played. I was hoping that I was projecting straight to their minds. Words came to me naturally, and I wished I had a recording of the words as they came to mind.

I figured I should turn the controller on in order to record what this was about and to get it through the midi so I had a copy.

I saw Elmer in the control booth with his eyes closed when I looked up. He looked up at me then I heard the studio speaker pop, "I was able to record all that and ran the keyboard through the midi. Do you want to hear it?"

I nodded and then heard the keyboard and my voice over the speakers. I listened carefully and heard something very sweet. I told Elmer when it was done, "Save that and let me expand the intro. I'm not sure how much more I can add to it. We'll do it as a group later and it should be something good."

Elmer nodded in agreement.

I then said, "I'm going to play something that has been bugging me for a few days. Record it for the future, but I'd like to hear what it sounds like. Bear with me while I see if I can get this out of my system, Elmer."

I began playing what I heard in my head. I even sang the words that I had been hearing there too. This was a very gentle, but mournful ballad that had tears running down my face as I played and sang. I'm not sure how, but I played the piece exactly how I had heard it in my mind."

When I stopped, Elmer asked me, "Do you think you could do that again with an acoustic? That would be good."

I found my Blues King and tuned it. I sat, played a few chords, and picked a melody before nodding at Elmer.

I played the piece from memory once again, and sang the words that were a part of the music until I came to the close. Tears were streaming down my face again. I didn't understand why I was becoming so emotional, but then realized that the song was about my lost family.

Elmer came over the speakers, "That was beautiful, Chuck. I'll save that just for me if for no one else. Do you have anything else that's running around in your head?"

I sat up in the chair and said, "I sure do, but this is something that I'll have to add a few parts in to make it work. Let me do it on the keyboard and you copy it in the midi."

The piece was a happy, contemporary crossover that came close to rock, and close to blues, but was all country. I added the lyrics that I had been thinking of the second time through. I picked my Gibson up, and told Elmer, "Play it for me, but pick this up so that we have it on a separate track. I may need a few passes to get it right."

There was no need to worry. I nailed it the first time through and knew I could quickly write the music for it. The next time through was with my good bass, so I was able to give the piece a lot of very classic bass.

Elmer played it through for me and I told him to play it again while I played my acoustic. I told him, "Double that. This needs a strong acoustic background."

We did the piece again with me playing acoustic and finished with a smile. The words to the music were perfect and the instrument mix was close to right. Elmer was nodding at me as I put my guitars away to the sound of the last mix he had done.

I told Elmer, "We'll work on those three to give them some finish later. I have a couple of fun type country things that might come out, so I'll record them if I come over without you."

I processed the three pieces through the Midi for other instruments in the control booth. I made multiple copies of it all and spent some time typing the lyrics while listening to the recordings again. Thank goodness for pause and rewind. When I was done I made the comment, "I'm surprised the girls didn't come over. They were anxious to play."

Elmer said, "A bunch of island kids who didn't go to market had all our kids running down to the beach as soon as you left. It's good for Bonita to do something besides music. Lizzy is getting to be as bad since she's been learning more instruments. You should hear her on the bass. I think she's claimed that Ibanez that was on the boat. She's mimicking your style so well that I sometimes think it's you when she's playing. Do you know the girls are playing some classical duets on their violins now?"

"It's amazing, Elmer. I'm sure you've heard all the stories of how this all got started. Do you know Lizzy began playing her first harmonica by ear? She learned to read music while all the kids were being given guitar lessons. Some were learning the piano from me and an Irish lady from another boat too. Bonita was the one who was totally hooked and constantly practiced while teaching herself how to play from the keyboard's instruction manual and information from the web, and I think Lizzy began practicing in secret so that she could learn more. The kids began playing together during the next trip we took to Europe, and then the original first concerts of the Lucky Lady Blues Band, of course."

Continuing to promote the kids, he said, "All the kids' progress has been phenomenal. Even the kids not in the other bands are still learning guitar, and most are taking piano lessons, too. They love to get together and play various things at the patio, with whom else but Bonita leading them. Nita sometimes has Liz do the directing while she sits at a keyboard. That's mostly for jazz tunes. The kids are beginning to really get into jazz. I have hours and hours of cuts of their stuff since I have that portable controller I use on the patio. I can't use it for the Lucky Lady Blues Band because so much of it is country or jazz."

I looked at my watch and was astounded to see it was getting close to five. Elmer and I agreed to shut the studio down and go to the house for the evening. On the way back Elmer said, "I want you to work in the studio with the girls tomorrow. They have a stack of your stuff that they want to work on. I heard them say that this was their chance to get you to stay still long enough to play some music."

"Thanks, Guy, I know I've been out of touch a lot lately, but I'll give them more attention. You know that I'm trying to avoid them in some ways in an attempt to get them interested in guys their own age."

Elmer grinned and chuckled as he said, "I sorta figured that out when I heard of their plans for when they get older. You may not have a choice if they stay as focused as they are now."

"Don't say that. Think positive. I'm hoping some guys come along and sweep them off their feet. I don't think my house can hold more women."

Elmer was laughing as he said, "Your Brandy will just build on. I even heard her say she thought they may have to expand and remodel because of all the kids that are coming."

I told the man, "I'm going to have to start from the beginning and plan a bigger house if we have to expand much more."

The island people had returned from the market, so I was greeted by many of them as we came up to the house and village from the airport dock. Steve and Dewey were refreshed and were now sitting on the porch nursing a beer. Several of my women came from the house, along with Betty, the lady who captained the big fishing boat, as soon as I sat. Taiying and Sing said, "We're going to the resort after supper to make sure your condo girls know you're here. We can't exclude them from our fun."

Tom, Zena, Joanie, and Shannon were sitting on the porch with us while enjoying an early evening drink. Tom told me, "This was nice. We took a walk and came back and had a short nap. I think my ladies love this place. They are all very loving with the warm breezes and birds making noise. We've made reservations in your name for the girls to get the full treatment tomorrow. I'm going to go golfing with the two pilots. We might go into Limon to play your course there if we do well on these courses. I've heard that one is the easiest of them all."

Dewey told me, "Steve, me, Mercy, your Sharon, and a couple of others have reserved that big sixty foot cat to go sailing. It should be a great time and give Steve and me a chance to get some salt in our wounds. I've been missing the snap of lines in the wind."

I knew my women would enjoy spending the day with Mina learning some island dishes and also teaching Mina some of ours. They also knew that they could do about anything they wanted or desired, but they were all enjoying just being with good friends, cooking, and playing with their children.

Bonita came to me and asked, "Do you think you can come to the studio and work with us tomorrow?"

"Nita, Nita, what we do in the studio isn't work. We 'Play' music. That means we're like my little ones and play, and play, and play. To answer your question, yes, we will go to the studio and play tomorrow. I want to see what you've discovered in the big sample case."

Lizzy spoke up, "What we're looking for is some more good pieces to include in the country album Elmer wants to do. We already have a big hit with a couple of pieces, but I want people to hear all our music. You seem to be able to change cultures faster than a chameleon can change colors."

Elmer was sitting with me and told the two girls, "Your guy was getting music out of his head while you two were playing today. You know I showed up when he had the first piece pretty much done and then he did another ballad that had him crying. The last one he put together was something fun that you'll like. He told me that all three need you two to put it together. We might have to get some of the others for backup, but you'll be happy with his new music."

Bonita came over and sat on my lap. "You are so bad. You spend an afternoon in a studio and come up with an album. You need to include us when you're being creative. How are we going to keep up with you, Chuck?"

I had to laugh at the still growing girl. "I had music in my head that I needed to get out, Bonita. You brought the instruments that helped me do it, but I was just releasing what had been burning within me for over a month. I have more up there between my ears, but it isn't completely formed yet. Maybe what you want us to play will push it out."

Nita and Lizzy went into the house to clean up after a day of running and playing with the island kids. I loved the idea that the two girls were being kids the way they needed to.

Dewey came to me with a rocks glass full of our usual clear liquid. The man asked, "I know you pay more attention to Tampa, here, and now Montana, but I want you to pay some attention to Alaska. This time of year isn't the time to do anything, but I think we need to develop some of the land we bought with the hotel up there. I want us to visit it this winter and make some plans. The area is beginning to have more 'no vacancy' signs than they should. I'm thinking a mid-price range hotel that will offer overnight laundry service and a good restaurant. That should appeal to the people coming and going. What Steve and I need is your input. We both think that you will tell us whether or not it will work if you evaluate the economy and the location there."

"That's a hell of load you're putting on me, Dewey. I can give you my opinion, but I can't forecast good or bad. Some people think I see into the future, but what I see is what could be or may be. I might see that it wasn't going to work out if something is wrong. Both you and Steve must realize that I'm not a soothsayer. I really can't see the future."

Dewey was looking at me as he said, "I want to go to the Riviera for a couple of days to see about that. We'll go with Mercy, Missy, your Lisa, and you. I'm being screwed over there again and you will get my cut back. The big deal will be that Steve and I get to see how far into the future you can see."

"Oh man, Dewey, don't you know stuff like that will kill my gift?"

"From what I understand, Chuck, it works every time when you use your gift to make something that's wrong, right. If I'm not being shorted, along with the other investors I work with, so be it. I think you'll be happy with what you bring home."

"Okay, Dewey, when do you want to do this?"

"I'd leave in the morning if we could, but I heard you talking to the girls. Let's go day after tomorrow. We'll go over, do those casinos, and come home. I'm probably going to try and sell my shares over there and get the other investors to leave. I want you to go there and absolutely clean them out when they do that. You probably don't need the money, so use it for your vet villages or for some other of your projects that are helping the community. The important thing is to take some of their money."

"I hope you're right, Dewey. Let me give the two girls a day with lots of good music. They can get the others interested in getting the music ready to record when we're done. We'll fly to the Riviera, clean them out, and come home."

Mina walked out on the porch and came to me for a hug. I was surprised when she sat on my lap when I sat down. "Patrón, Chuck, do you want something special for supper tonight? We were all in Limon for market day and didn't cook anything special. What do you want?"

I laughed, "I wish there were more restaurants so that I could take you to supper instead of you cooking for me, Mina."

The happy lady said, "I will call the yacht club and have them fix our supper if you want to feed me and my man. They will have our meal ready by the time we get there on the commuter boat. I like that idea, is it okay with you?"

"Perfect, call them and we'll go down to the commuter boat dock."

Miguel was standing there and told me, "You have made my woman very happy by taking her to the yacht club. She loves that place and loves their drinks."

The man told me that he had told the small commuter boat to be ready at our dock so we could be taken to the yacht club. It's good to be expected, and it's good to know the happiness was spread out.

We were all excited about going into Limon to the yacht club by the time we were all down to the commuter motor catamaran. The four condo girls showed up just as we were boarding. It took a while for them to hug and kiss everyone and to be introduced to Cassie again.

We motored to Limon while enjoying some good booze as this was the boat that normally brings important customers to the resort. It took a while to find child seats for all our kids once at the yacht club, but it got done. Mina told me, "They made food just for you and the children. Just eat what they give you and you'll love it."

The meal was fish that was tender and delicious. The kids must have liked it, as they were using both hands to stuff the fish into their mouths. I think the cooks had put some sugar cane in the recipe for their fish. As we finished, the manager of the yacht club asked me, "Could you play some music for us? I have purchased some electric guitars, a bass, a keyboard, and a drum set so you could be comfortable playing here."

"Okay, you have accommodated us; we'll play for our meal."

I had the kids go to the drum set and bass while I had Lisa sit at a keyboard. I picked up one of the guitars and decided to have Lisa play a guitar and Bonita play keyboard. Lizzy was ready with her harmonica regardless of how we were arranged.

With everyone in place, I told the audience, "We haven't prepared for anything, so we're going to play some of our favorites."

We kicked it off with 'Cocaine' then brought them down with 'Texas Flood'. We played and sang a couple of ballads from there, and then broke into our country stuff. We played for better than an hour before I held my hand up and told everyone, "You all have been special to us and have made us welcome. We'll be back, but this is when we must say goodnight and go home for a good night's sleep."

The club was filled with members, and the applause was as loud as at the patio. I'm sure the kids loved it, because I did. I helped Lisa from the raised stage where the instruments were. I was excited to know it will be soon that our babies would be here every time I looked at my love filled with our kids.

We went back to the island and rode the bus up to the house. The kids' seats were left on the bus so it wasn't a hassle of taking them in and out.

I was having a scotch with Steve, Dewey, Elmer, Tom, and his three women while the moms were putting the little ones to bed. Steve told me, "I love it when we do something like that. It is almost endless with the way Chuck and his people can entertain."

Dewey told those at the house bar, "We all have ourselves to thank for all our luck. Chuck is the catalyst, but it takes the three of us to make it work."

Tom made the comment, "It does seem that a deal works out for everyone whenever Chuck is involved with it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.