Chuck and Lisa - Cover

Chuck and Lisa

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Chapter 68

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 68 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

I knew it wasn't morning yet since I was still very tired and sleepy. It took a minute for me to realize that I was being awakened by an enthusiastic mouth or mouths. There were giggles coming from my midsection as my ego was being given some very nice attention.

One of the women came to my face and kissed me as soon as my hand swept over her body. It was Lisa who talked in my head instead of vocally. "I'm sorry to wake you, but we three missed you terribly. All three of us wanted to come home to be with you. We missed you and all our other women."

I was about to speak, but Lisa put her finger over my lips and smiled. "Talk to me in my head. I've been practicing and I want us to do this more."

I mentally told the woman of my life, "I missed you, Lover. I missed all three of you, but you know how everyone is; there are so many to make love with although I did miss having you as my last."

Jane came to my face and kissed me before telling Lisa, "Don't hog him with your mind fucking like you were doing to Tina and me."

Lisa giggled and said out loud, "You know the two of us account for six more babies for our home?"

It was Tina who said, "This place is going to be literally crawling with kids. They've just about got the current crop of kids potty-trained, and now we're going to start all over again. You'd better go back to the Riviera to win some diaper money, Chuck."

Tina came up and sat on my mouth. I heard her say, "It was a good idea to put most of the other women in that other bed. We three need some of our guy and I'm getting some tongue attention right now."

I felt a body slide onto me and knew by the feel that it was Jane. The small Hawaiian kept pushing down until she was totally impaled upon me. She was chanting, "Give me all of it, give me all of it."

Tina succumbed to my tongue lashing and fell to the side, giving Lisa a chance to bend over and lick Tina's juices off my face. I heard in my mind, "Flip her over and finish her so that you can do Tina and then me."

My goodness, these three were being aggressive. I did as directed and took care of Jane, then thoroughly thumped Tina before slowly making love to Lisa. We were just about to come to a huge completion when Lisa and I both heard, "You two are being so sexy that I think my mom and I are coming in there to share."

That put the damper on almost getting there together. Lisa sent the thought back, "Get out of here, you two sluts. You have your men with you, so use them, and leave us alone."

I was looking around to see if the two happened to be in the room, but there was only us and Lisa had spoken mentally. I kissed my very pregnant significant other and thrust into her until she responded. We were convulsing with orgasms a minute later, when we both heard, "You're such a tart to come home and take everything the man has."

Lisa raised her head and looked at Etta who was also in our bed, laying there with her eyes open and grinning at us. The voice in my head said, "Enjoy our man, I'll get more of him later or tomorrow."

A very sweet voice said, "You guys are making too much noise. Virginia and I are trying to sleep."

Etta, Lisa, and I broke up laughing without making noise. Etta softly whispered, "I keep forgetting that those two listen to everything Chuck and Lisa say. They should be asleep, but most of us did stay up longer."

Tina was on one shoulder, Lisa on the other, with Jane using me as a mattress. Jane told me, "Between Tiani, Cassie, and me, you're always going to have someone sleeping on top of you."

The future twins' mommy wasn't heavy at all, so I did what a guy is supposed to after good sex, I went to sleep.

It couldn't have been an hour later when I heard my phone buzzing and dancing somewhere in the room. I slid from beneath Jane and over Tina to get out of bed. I saw the light from the phone on the small reading table, and reached for it as I hopped out of the room, headed toward the kitchen. "Johnson."

A voice I didn't recognize said, "Would it be too much of a problem if you were to get the protocol stuff and call me back?"

"Who are you?"

There was a female laugh and then, "Oh yeah. I'm your contact while your primary gets some rest."

I told her, "It will take me a few minutes to get my peg on before I can get the info to call you back."

"Peg?"

"Yeah, I have to use a prosthesis on my right leg. I lost everything from the knee down."

The voice said, "No way. You're Chuck Johnson, right?"

"Yeah, I'm that guy. Look at my file while I look up what I need to say." I hung up and looked at the phone for the time. It was only 1 AM. I wasn't getting any rest tonight.

I hopped into the closet and found my peg. Still naked, I went to the bathroom and peed, then walked back toward the family room and kitchen while using my smart phone to see if I could get the protocol stuff that way instead of having to go to the office. Lisa did it all the time, but that doesn't mean I could do it. I was a little dense sometimes. I was able to login and get the information. I was about to call when warm bare skin touched me. Lisa was next to me, holding her phone up with the same protocol information on it, so that I could use my phone to make the call.

I kissed the mommy to be and dialed the number. The same voice answered and I began the protocol. The voice gave the proper response and said, "I've activated your security feature."

I asked, "What's up?"

"This is good news. The men you took into custody are CIA under a special group of the NSA. They are vetting high ranking promotions and new hires because of the security mess up Homeland made. It's something NSA is doing on their own, but they have to use CIA because they are low on manpower and don't have the budget right now. You know the story, everyone is stretched."

I had to ask, "So what was with the weapons and explosives?"

"The weapons are issued, but the explosives were in transit to be delivered to another group headed west for some interdiction across the water." The voice added, "The other team didn't have any explosives or grenades, but did have the armament. I looked at your file and saw that you've been involved with the CIA before, so you know they are Keystoners sometimes. Oh, I'm sorry if it sounded like I was making fun of your lost leg. It's tough to think you have a disability like that from all of your activity."

"Hey, who says I have a disability? I get around fine, but I need some artificial help to do it." I thought for a second then said, "Did they get the four men back to where they should be?'

The voice said, "Yeah, they are back to being semi-covert."

"Is that why they couldn't be found on the databases and their own ready room?"

She said, "These four are normally undercover, but have been working with the NSA on a couple of projects. You can take some of their excess if you'd like to."

"Not a chance, Honeybunch. I'm not getting involved with either of those branches. You guys are as dirty as I want to get. Anything else?"

"Nope, that's what I called for. I'm sorry if I woke you, but I was told to keep you informed and to yell especially with any new good information. Go back to bed if you were asleep."

"Goodnight and make sure my man there gets rested or he'll be a resident at one of my boarding locations."

"Huh? Boarding locations?"

"You know, the rehab locations."

"Oh, you're that 'Chuck Johnson'. No wonder you're getting the grade 'A' treatment. Okay, I'll make sure your man gets his rest. You now know that I'm your second, and you'll probably never talk to the third in line. The next time you come around the Ops admin area, come see me. I'm almost always nearby. Just ask for Nelly. I'd be fun to meet."

"I will, Nelly, thanks for the information."

The woman was still looking at the file and asked, "Do you have me on speakerphone so your partner, Lisa Johnson, can hear this?"

"I do, and yes, she's listening."

The voice said, "I'm embarrassed, Lisa. I wasn't trying to flirt with your guy, but you have to admit he is fascinating, and not bad looking either if you discount the extra holes he has."

Lisa laughed, "No problem, Nelly, you would be a welcome friend with us any time. You need to read Chuck's entire file before you decide that you want to meet us, though. We're dangerous."

"Hmmm, I suppose I'll do just that. Goodnight to both of you." She ended the call and you could tell from the tone of her voice she was embarrassed to have been so forward.

Lisa said, "You just gather admirers from all the services. Come back to bed, Stud, you should be able to sleep better now."

I hugged my lover and told her, "I was sleeping soundly before, but I can hug you now and sleep even better."

"No way, Buster. I hug your back so the crew in my tummy is next to Daddy and will stay quiet for a while."

I hugged Tina and Lisa hugged me when we slipped back into bed. Tina reached down and tucked my softy into her and we went to sleep.

Very soft lips were kissing me. I opened my eyes to see my Italian beauty's dark brown eyes. Gina kissed me again, but she lay on top of me letting me feel all of her soft beauty from chest to toes this time. Gina said, "It's time to get up. Your men friends have all been up to watch the sunrise, but you have slept late. Maybe I could interest you in some activity that would help you sleep longer?"

The beauty kissed me more and wiggled her naked bottom on my waking ego with that. As she felt me growing, she said, "I think the ladies would be angry with me if we continued. Get up and eat breakfast with the adults."

I pulled the beauty to me and kissed her. I could feel her melt in my arms and hug me tighter. "We must get up now, or I won't let you up. Lisa said you had to get up to answer the phone last night and that's why you're so tired."

We got up and I went to the bathroom to do a quickie triple 'S', put my peg on, and dressed in shorts and T-shirt.

I knew I was going to get some guff from the guys and wasn't disappointed. Steve said, "Ah, the early to bed guy is the late to get up guy. We need a reveille horn blower to get this guy up."

Dewey handed me a tall glass of our classic morning drink and said, "This will get your blood flowing. There are times that you just don't want to push the start button."

John told me, "I know what you were doing as Sam and I were called this morning instead of in the middle of the night like you were. It is nice to know there isn't a problem."

I looked at Thomas and told him, "You've stirred up the natives and they want to know all about you, Tom. They would know if they just picked up your file, but that may be part of the problem. Your file is so thin that the other services don't know what to trust."

Tom said, "I'm not that adventurous and usually stay close to home. You know that I've had a relationship with someone in the Service but couldn't find a problem with it as long as it didn't influence what I did or the decisions I made."

"No problem, Tom; Sam is going to brief you on everything he can today before you head back to Sioux City and on to D.C. You will be moving there but you will stay in a hotel in D.C. until Sam gets moved. I doubt it will take long for that to happen, but the problem is he has to work with you for at least two weeks. Maria will leave for Montana some time in there, and you'll move into the house while Sam moves to the hotel. You probably need to hire a housekeeper to clean the house while you wait for Havana to join you."

Havana was there and said, "Not a chance. My folks have passed and I'll be married to this guy as soon as we can get a marriage license and a judge to do the deed. My replacement is in place, and the only action needed is to promote the replacements for the Station Chief and the Assistant, and I think you all know Tom's preferences."

Wanda was listening and said, "Chuck and I can whiz by your station and do the transfer and retirement papers for your current Chief. The move should be easy if you have your replacement trained."

Sam was being nervous and asked, "How do I make arrangements to sell the house to Thomas?"

I told him, "Easy, I'll have Ben buy the house and resell it to Tom with a mortgage that will be easy for him. He can just call Ben if he has a problem with it, and he'll have the payments adjusted. The idea is to make Tom's life as worry free as possible so that he can be a good executive."

"Jesus," Sam exclaimed, "Chuck's making it easier for you by the second. I went through a bank and had to live through an inquisition to get a mortgage. They acted like they were doing me a favor by letting me borrow money from them. I should have just paid cash, but that would have put too many questions in some people's minds."

Tom asked, "Where would you get that kind of money? Did you find a gold mine?"

Sam told the man, "The longer you're with this group, the more you'll understand. They will look out for you. Let me go through more of the workings of the office meanwhile."

Cassie came to the table where Sam, Tom, Havana, Wanda, Lisa, and I sat. She asked us, "I need to interrupt you men for a few minutes to talk to Chuck, Sam, and Tom, but the rest of you can listen if you want."

Lisa moved her chair over to insert one for Cassie next to me. The small woman sat down and smiled at all of us. "You probably recognize that I'm also a Native American. The tribe I came from was in North Dakota, but that really doesn't have any bearing on what I want your opinion on."

You could tell Cassie was worked up about this and wanted some opinions from fellow Native Americans. She continued, "I married an African-American man I met in college and we created a daughter. My tribe wasn't happy with my mixed marriage, but I was an orphan by then so I didn't have a relative to please. The sad thing is that I lost my husband to the terrible war in Afghanistan and was left alone with my daughter, Izabelle."

Cassie's posture became more erect as she spoke, giving us the impression that she was telling us some very important information.

"I have been working as a home school teacher with the children at the trailer park for almost a year, but primarily for Steve's and Chuck's children."

Wanda asked, "Who are Chuck's children?"

Cassie smiled and told Wanda, "Oh, those would be Marion, Virginia, Gioia, and Mario."

Wanda sighed and said, "Yeah, those are his kids, alright. The guy does have a big family."

Cassie continued, "My question for the two men who are of the same blood is that I wanted to be a part of Chuck's family, and even asked to be a part of it. I wanted my daughter to be his daughter now, and for Chuck to take us in as what I now understand is a sister/wife. I loved Chuck from the first time I met him. He fascinated me and made me want to be next to him. I lost it when Izzy went to him and called him 'Daddy'. I had to have him be my man and Izzy's dad. My question to you two Native American men is can Chuck be the father he should be for my daughter? Can he be the man I need as a husband and mate? I know this is a screwed up portrayal of my problem, but I needed to make it while you men were still here. Should I continue to be a sister/wife to Chuck, or should I continue to look for a Native American man?"

The person I didn't expect to answer right away was Thomas. Tom said, "You've already made up your mind, Cassie. Chuck is an honorable man and will love and cherish you and your Izzy. I think he already has those same feelings for you, so relax and enjoy being a part of Chuck's family."

Sam added to the sentiment, "Chuck is a good man. He is what we in our Native American world think of as a true brave with every intention to protect his family and tribe. I'm proud to be in his company."

Havana spoke up and told Cassie, "You have possibly found a permanent home for you and your daughter. If I were in need of another woman for my man, I would want you to fill that place. That you want to do what is right makes you special. That you are willing to leave Chuck, the man you love, to be a good mother is also commendable, but unnecessary. I want to be your friend and hope you and Chuck will visit with us often, Cassie."

Cassie had tears streaming down her face as she hugged me. She said to me and those around us, "Thank you for talking to me about what was on my mind. I want Chuck, but also want what would be right. You have given me permission, or I guess what I mean is the acceptance of my being Chuck's wife."

It was Wanda who dotted the 'I' and crossed the 'T' with "I should probably be one of your now co-wives, Cassie, but I thought I should be separate from Chuck. I love the guy maybe even more than you, but he has always held me in honor and respect. Stay with him and us, Cassie. You will be a part of us."

Whew, that was some strong stuff from Wanda. I wonder if she's having second thoughts of why she's hooked up and settled down with John.

Cassie hugged me and whispered, "I'm so happy to be a part of you and your family. Izzy loves you so much and needs your attention the same as all your kids. I think it's perfect for her to be a part of all the little guys who want to sit on your lap."

Hearing that made me realize that I really have to become a less adventurous person. My country is important, but my family is even more important. I would work at being a good man to my country, but be a great man to my family.

Cassie stood up and told us, "I need to go back to help with the kids' lessons. Just because we are in Hawaii doesn't mean they shouldn't keep learning." We watched as the small woman walked toward where the kids were at the big table working on their schoolwork.

I asked Sam and Tom, "You two give me your schedule to make this change. The Marshals have given their approval, I'll make sure Ben's people put the paperwork together for the house, and you all need to think of what all you will be moving. I'm sure Sam is going to leave most of the furniture the same as John did, so you don't have to move old furniture that you can give away if you want."

Sam told Tom, "Call a moving company if you have a lot of things, and have them pack it and ship it to Virginia. They can keep it in the truck until you completely move in."

Tom said, "We might want to have a car moving company bring Havana's car and my pickup."

Sam answered his problem once again, "Unless you think you'll need both cars, sell one. You're going to be driven to work and brought home. You will have a permanent driver. The pickup could be good for around the place, so I suppose you might want both vehicles. Again, just call a transport company and have one or both moved. If you are going to drive down, use the most comfortable vehicle and have a mini-vacation on the way."

Havana asked, "Can you find out where Thomas and I can get a marriage license and find a judge or Justice of the Peace to marry us? I'd love to get married here in Hawaii."

Lisa got up and told Havana, "Come with me. We'll get one of the 'can do' girls to find out for you."

I knew Lisa was referring to the Fantastic Five and that they would find the answers. The two went into the house in search of information. The group at the table continued to discuss the moves. Wanda said, "If you will give me the names of the men you want to promote for the Station's Chief Deputy and the Assistant, I'll have my office prepare the paperwork for the retirement of the current chief and the transfer of responsibilities. Chuck and I can go up and do the swap for the retiring Chief and that will be done."

Havana came out of the house and asked Tom, "Would you have your birth certificate with you? I know that I don't."

Tom said, "No, I don't carry it with me."

Havana told Tom, "How about we go home and get everything done there? It will be easier because we know everyone and where everything is. Besides, we need to buy some wedding bands."

Tom nodded and looked at me as he asked, "When can we be on the way home so we can get this started?"

Lisa had come back out to listen to what Havana wanted to do. She offered, "You know Chuck has his plane here, so we could quickly fly you back. I have an idea that may work as well, though."

Everyone's attention focused on Lisa as she told us her plan, "How about Wanda, her John, Sam, Maria, and kids, all fly back, but we stop in Cut Bank to show Sam and Maria the farm. He can meet some people there and have an idea of what he is moving to. We'll stop in Sioux City where we will talk to the men proposed to be promoted, and then either fly John and Wanda home, or connect with one of the charter flights for them so that we can get back here to the family."

I made the comment, "That's a lot of flying. It sounds like you're going with me so the question is can you handle that much time in the cockpit?"

Lisa smiled, "Sure, as long as the seat belts aren't too tight. One alternative would be to fly back to Tampa and catch a ride to the West Coast, then catch one of the golf tour flights back here. That is going to add a couple of days to the trip though. We're going to be gone a couple of nights either way."

This sounded like a plan, but I worried it would be too much for Lisa. I endorsed Lisa's idea, and said, "Let's think about taking an extra day so that we can come back on a golf tour flight, and then everyone can fly home together."

I could see that Brandy didn't care for the idea as she was being excluded. It would probably be necessary to bring Tiani along if she came with us, then that would, of course, mean both of their boys. Having more than one woman does make it difficult. I had to remind everyone that the Citation normally would only hold twelve passengers, but our aircraft had a couple of seats removed to accommodate the data terminals, so the max passengers would be ten.

Lisa gave me a hip check to let me know she was in agreement with my announcement.

Let's see, we would have Sam with his wife and four kids, and Thomas with Havana. I looked at Brandy and Tiani and asked, "Okay, Girls, who is not going with us?"

Brandy squinted her eyes and said, "Two car seats fit in one big seat. Tiani and I can fit in one seat, so we're fine."

You don't win when you try to match wits with a determined female and mother. They can think of more ways to screw with physical rules than a politician can mess up a sound budget plan.

I could hear Lisa snickering over Brandy's seating arrangements. You never know when you will be backed up by your partner, but I had one last trump card, "Where are we going to put Sharon. She's required to go with me. I suppose we could leave Havana here."

Lisa whacked me on the shoulder and told me, "Would you just cool it. Sharon can sit on the jump seat. It has a seat belt for landing and takeoff, so we'll still be fine. The weight still isn't a problem because we have so many kids on the flight. If we put two of Sam's kids in one seat in car seats, Sharon will have a seat to sit on."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.