Chuck and Lisa - Cover

Chuck and Lisa

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Chapter 56

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 56 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

I woke up still hugging a woman, but that woman wasn't Tina. Tina was at my back. I could tell, as Tina's cute tits were always firm points and they were poking my back. She was also holding me in an intimate way that the other woman usually didn't do. I was holding Sharon's breast as we slept. I always wonder how the women can swap positions and I stay clueless as to when and how.

I slipped from between the ladies, almost in slow motion, got out of bed, and hopped to the bathroom. My main ladies weren't home and my peg wasn't on the chair next to the bed. I had been spoiled by their attention.

I found my peg in the closet, so I put shorts and T-shirt on and was going to make coffee before I went outside. Hands reached around to push firm breasts and nipples against my back as I tried to pull the T-shirt over my head. Thinking that it was Tina, I reached behind me and pulled her butt closer.

That's when I realized it wasn't Tina. I turned around in the arms holding me and found Sharon looking up at me with a mischievous grin. "Are you going out to play in the grass even on Sunday morning?"

"It's my way of beginning my day. You enjoy the arts; I'm surprised you don't do the same each morning."

Sharon looked at me with a coy female look, "But it was so snuggly and nice to lay with you this morning. I wanted more."

I told the young woman, "Put something on and come out to do some forms with me."

"Why should I put clothes on? We're just going to take them off to go swimming? Dennis and Don have both seen me when we swim, and even John comes down to swim with us sometimes. I'm beginning to enjoy being an exhibitionist."

"You're fine then. I'm going to do some stretching and healing forms. Do them with me or do some of your own."

Sharon said, "I like the way you lead, so I'll form with you."

I started the coffeepot brewing then went outside to begin. Wanda stumbled out to dance with us, followed by Jan and Don, and Marie and Dennis. Peaches, and Lisa's two sisters, Sheena and Timetra, came out to form with us too. I didn't start over for any of them, but I repeated the beginning about halfway through. They all stripped and jumped into the pool when I brought the forms to a close. Only a few stayed on the right side of the pool to swim laps as fast as they could do them. I wished I could do that, but had to stay out until released by the doc this time.

We had a great breakfast on the patio and decided to go to the yacht club and see the boats. Tina said "I think our trip through the canal, up the West Coast, and on to Hawaii was one of the best that could be imagined." She told Sharon. "You have to stay long enough to go on one of our sailing cruises. It's so neat and gentle. The wind blows us along, as Chuck and his harem of sailors keep us on track to wherever we're going. You'll love it."

We ended up going out on one of the fishing boats just to see if any dolphins might come up to the boat. Nothing really came up close, but we did see several sharks, including one very large hammerhead shark that could scare anyone.

We lounged around watching TV for a while when we got home, then went to the patio for Sunday evening pizza and wings. I was close to being the only one having killer hot wings. Even Sharon, who claimed to be a spicy food eater, couldn't handle the wings made with Sal's sister's sauce. Sal and I ate some wings that weren't fit for general consumption, but were so good that they made us both cough and cry.

I thought of having a beer, but figured that another day or two without one would only hasten my healing. Tina thought I was healing correctly, and had used her surface thermometer to check my skin temperatures. She would push the edges of the healing wounds to see if there was any drainage.

We went home after supper to chat with Wanda, John, Don, Jan, Lena, and Big Tina. Tina asked the two college girls, "How come you don't come to the patio for your meals. You used to, but you haven't been coming lately. Don't you like the food?"

Lena said, "It's not that; Ace hasn't been around lately and we feel strange not having a guy. Elmer acted interested but didn't follow through when both of us practically jumped him. All the women at the patio have someone and we don't."

I said, "I don't think that's entirely true. Sal's girls don't have guys, and as a matter of fact, they shoo them away because they all want to finish school before they get hooked up."

Big Tina mournfully said, "Yeah, but they have Sal to take care of them. I'd bet he does the girls the same as he does their mothers. Maybe you need to do Mom and then you would keep us satisfied."

"I don't think I'd ever be man enough for your mother."

Big Tina exclaimed, "That's not what Bobby says. She says you could handle all us girls and Mom too, if you'd do it."

"It's pretty generous of Bobby to say that, given that she and I aren't on real good terms any longer. I don't think she knows me that well any more. Her attitude was warped by that guy she was with for the last few years."

Lena said, "Well, we don't feel like we fit, so we don't go. If you can get Ace to stay for a while, we could get him to join us there and feel like we fit."

Sharon asked the two, "Why do you have to have a guy to fit in? You two are both interested in other girls like I am. Tina loves to play with you too. I know there are a couple sets of women who come to the patio who are very Lez, so you don't have to be outsiders. They aren't."

Lena said, "It's all because of Chuck. We live in his house, but he won't do us. We want him to love us, but he says we shouldn't because we're younger and shouldn't commit to a relationship with a guy like him who's so much older than us."

Sharon nodded in understanding. She looked at Dennis and Don and said, "Can't you two take care of your women along with these two? My goodness, I'd bet you guys swap at the hot tub, so why not take one of these girls to bed with you a couple of times a week."

Dennis was blushing when he said, "Marie has suggested that several times, but I don't want her to feel like I would or could love someone like I do her."

Marie kissed Dennis on the cheek and said to the group, "He's not telling you that I've encouraged him to let me invite one or both of you to our bed. I'd love for Dennis to have a bunch of girlfriends like Sal or Chuck. I think I'd love to have a couple of big cuties like Lena and Tina to play with too."

Lena walked over to Marie and picked the tiny girl up and gave her a resounding kiss. "You, my sweet mistress, can be at the top of my wish list. I've lusted after you for over a year, and would love to enjoy you and your man. Dennis is a hot property who Tina and I would love to help you take care of."

Sharon was standing with her hands on her hips, "See, the answer was right here in the house, and none of you could see the forest for the trees."

I told the group, "I'm done for today. I need some sleep. We all have some things to do tomorrow, so let's get to bed and get some rest." I locked up and made my way to the bedroom while shutting lights off. That Lena and Big Tina now knew that they were desired by others should help their attitude. Ace could divide and conquer depending on how he felt when he got back from whatever he's been doing.

Tina did a thorough inspection of my wound and said, "You should probably go to the doc tomorrow or Tuesday. He'll probably release you to fly. I'd rather you stick around this week and heal up before you go off on your usual campaign to rescue the country."

"I think I'll stick around home for a while. I get thirty days a hit, so I have a total of sixty to relax a little. I can still work in an advisory capacity. I think I should take Sharon out west to the academy and put her through some of their more intense training. We'll see what Lisa thinks and go from there."

We went to bed with me sandwiched between Tina and Sharon. Tina and Sharon had played until Sharon was gasping for air and then Tina and I played until we were swimming in our juices. We snuggled and drifted to sleep.

I came out from the fog of sleep when I heard my phone ringing and dancing on the table near the bed. I got up and answered, "Johnson".

A voice said, "Find the words, and I'll call you back in five."

I looked at my phone's screen for who called and it only said 'Unavailable' on it. Shit. I found my peg and a robe and went to my office where I turned my PC on. It took a minute or so to login and get the words and phrases, but I had them when my phone rang again. "Johnson".

A voice I didn't recognize asked the question and I gave the answer in a sentence. Because I didn't know the voice, I asked the for his birth date. There was a long pause before he said, "Seven four seventy-six."

Only a few select people knew that answer, so I asked whoever was calling, "What's up?"

"We have more shit from those people who read the wrong bible. You have a cell in your backyard that has surfaced and may have some nasty stuff to explode. I've set up a download for the information. Read it all and call me at the number at the end. Read it all and read it twice, because you may be alone if you go out on this."

"Huh? Why would I be alone?"

"More than one guy could initiate something we don't want to have happen, and more than one could tip them off and they could go underground."

"Okay, let me read what you have. You know I'm not released to do anything yet. Are you going to force a release?"

The voice said, "You can go to the doc to get released in a little while. Now read the files and call me or us back."

I opened the first file and began to read. I continued reading the second, third, and fourth, and that convinced me that they knew what was going on and that they were correct that only one guy or two could infiltrate their security.

The person answering gave the phrase and I gave the answering phrase. I then asked for whoever was in charge of activities in Central Florida. The pause was almost too long before the call was switched to someone who asked, "Who have you been talking too?"

I said, "Whoever it is that have sent me some files that look just like yours. Who are you? You're at my contact's telephone number. What's going on?"

The call ended and I was in a panic. I called the DC special desk and we used the same passwords and phrases. I asked the man, "What's going on? My contact number may be compromised and my contact may be in trouble."

The voice said, "You may be correct. You're the second agent to call in. We have men scrambling to get to your contact's location. Please standby so we can use you. I see you have a secure sat phone. Get it and make sure it's charged. We will contact you there."

I had to go into Lisa's personal room to find the satellite phone and then find the charger to plug it in. I put it on the kitchen counter and went to the bedroom to quickly shower. I dressed in BDUs, ready to do what was necessary and went back to the kitchen. No one had called, so I made coffee and began some bacon. That's always the way to begin a good breakfast.

The longer I waited, the more I prepared. I soon had the makings for a good omelet and made myself one. Onions, garlic, a little chopped green peppers, bacon, and cheese make a great omelet. I ate mine with some toast, milk, and coffee.

Sharon came into the kitchen and looked at me in my BDUs. "Were you going to go without me?"

"I'd wake you, Sharon, but something's happening and I may need to get going fast."

Sharon said, "Make me one of those things you're eating while I get ready to roll. I have BDUs in my shit, but they have ID on them. Will that work?"

"I'm sure that's fine, Sharon. We'll get you some like mine with no ID."

Sharon walked back into the kitchen in her BDUs and boots. She had even put a field vest on with space for magazines and her personal pistol. I nodded my approval of her setup, and poked her in the belly to make sure she had her armor on.

My phone rang and I answered, "Johnson". We went through the phrases and passwords, but I recognized my normal handler this time. The man said, "Someone has infiltrated our West Coast center and might be holding our people hostage. We don't know who they are or what they want yet, but we need any of our key field people here ASAP. Can you come? I know you were grounded for your leg wound, but can you get released so we can get you here?"

"I'll get it done and be in the air ASAP. It's going to be at least after nine or more."

"That'll work. Use the frequency I'll give you when you call in so we'll know who it is. We're setting up different frequencies for each agent and group. Call in when you're off the ground."

Sharon asked, "This is serious, isn't it?"

I nodded and said, "Very serious. Something like this shouldn't happen, but it does. I hope none of our people have been harmed, but we'll do what I'm trained to do. Your job is to stay behind me and cover me while I do whatever it is I have to do."

Sharon had finished her omelet when the sat phone rang. I answered "Johnson" as usual, and waited. The person on the other end gave the password and answered with the correct phrase while I listened. "Now that you've read the information on the nearby cell, you know you'll have to approach this with caution and by yourself. You aren't going to be able to take the location, but we want you to get someone we can interrogate."

I told the caller, "I'm not anywhere near a hundred percent. My leg is still not healed and I'm rather hobbled. You need to get someone who's in better shape for this."

"That's where you're wrong, Charles. (Uh oh, no one calls me 'Charles') You have the ability and you're the closest. Just use the information I sent and get the job done. Call me when you have a captive."

Now this was getting confusing. I needed some better direction and someone I could trust in order to go in either direction. My fear now was that my phones might be compromised. My regular phone would be monitored too if the sat phone was. This was scary.

I went to the small suites and into Lena's room. I was hoping her cell phone would be in view. It was. I took it and went back to the kitchen. This hopefully would work. I called Sam's cell number hoping he would hear it and answer. The call was punched off the first time I tried. I called again and a groggy voice said, "Nightfox; this had better be important, whoever you are."

"Sam, it's Chuck. Something big is happening and I need you to help me. I'm surprised you haven't been called yet."

"What the fuck, over. What do you mean something big?"

"Stay on the phone and go to where you can heat some coffee so I can tell you."

Sam grumbled as he was obviously walking to his kitchen. I heard him pour a mug, put it into his microwave, and punch some buttons. "Okay, what's going on?"

"I got a call to get the password and phrase first, and they will call me back. That's about normal. I did that and they called back to tell me to read some files they were sending me and to call them back at the number they had on the files. I did that, and they hung up when I asked for their central Florida desk. That was weird, so I called my contact. He answered and said there was a problem at the west coast center and wants me to get my flight status changed and get there because he says he's calling in everyone he can get. I guess they knew you were asleep, so they didn't call you. I should probably call John to find out if they called him."

"Anyway, one group wants me to take on a cell down near me, and says to get my sat phone. I do that and they begin insisting that I get a captive they can interrogate, but I have to do it by myself. I'm not in good enough shape to do that, Sam. I need you to call the Director in some covert way to find out what's going on and who I should believe. Is there really a local cell? Is the West Coast center in trouble or under siege? Call me on this number and don't give it out to anyone. This is a borrowed phone."

Sam was silent for a couple of seconds before he said, "It's not April 1st, is it? I'll call the Director on his secure phone. I guess your secure phone is compromised, so ours may be too. We'll find out very soon though. I'll call you back."

Sharon asked me, "What are you going to do?"

"Nothing until I hear back from Nightfox. I think this captive thing is a ruse to get me alone so that I can be captured or killed. I'd love to go check it out, but I'm probably not moving well enough to take care of myself. We would probably both be killed if you were with me. Now I wonder if this is from the Middle Eastern boys or could it be from some of the criminal or drug elements we've captured. This could even be someone from that group we took last week or was it two weeks ago."

Lena's cell phone rang. I answered "Hello."

Sam's voice said, "Don't go anywhere. The Director doesn't know what's going on and will get back to me. Send me the files you have and be sure to scrub them before you copy and send them to me. I'm going to my office here at home and wait for those files. Oh yeah, save the files you received in their original form so they can be analyzed. Don't forward them to me, copy and paste them to a PDF file. Scan it for viruses, but don't scan your original document. Go do it now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.