Chuck and Lisa - Cover

Chuck and Lisa

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Chapter 45

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

I was awake early and checked the clock to see that it was only five o'clock. I wanted to see the whole show this morning, so I moved from the bed. Lisa kissed me and told me I was certifiable to get up so early all the time.

I was dressed in shorts and T-shirt in seconds, using my peg leg for balance. I was surprised to find Dewey at the saloon bar making his morning concoction. He pushed two tall glasses toward me and said, "Take one out to Steve; the show is about to start, we're all on the back deck."

What a surprise it was to find Sue, Mercy, Kathy, Etta, and Missy sitting with Steve in deck chairs all arranged to view the Pacific. I gave the extra drink I had to Steve, noticing that all the women already had drinks. Beth and Julie came out, also carrying drinks, while I was still standing. Steve pointed to the two empty chairs next to him and told me, "Sit next to me. That other one's for Dewey."

Dewey had just sat down when a slight glow began on the horizon. The sea was fairly calm, with only gentle swells, so we were able to the see the glow behind those swells. Dewey said, "5:10, right on time. We now get to watch an hour of nature coming alive."

A voice called from the dock while we were sitting there, "Ahoy, Mates, can I come aboard?"

The chef was here, so I got up, brought him to the group, and had him sit with us to enjoy the sunrise. Dewey had gotten up and had one of our tall morning waker-uppers for him.

The man began chatting with the women, while Steve was talking about some activity that was happening back home. Steve said, "Do you know that the first section of your housing project for disabled vets is filled up, Chuck? Phase two is about a third built, and we have some men waiting for a home. Some of those same men are enrolled at USF, and others are in our trade school. We'll hopefully be able to accommodate all who need help."

I told Steve, "The trust bought enough land to build at least four areas of homes. It's horrible to think there are that many disabled men needing special housing. I've really been fortunate to be able to overcome the loss of my leg. I've been even luckier to have hooked up with you two, of course."

Dewey chuckled, "If you think you feel lucky, I'm ecstatic that we've gotten together. I somehow knew that we were destined to do something together way back when I first met Steve, and then you come along a little while later, and unbelievably change the dynamics of our families."

"We are a trio, aren't we?" Steve stated. "All three of us have become more successful each year, and Chuck has been at the controls with us through everything. What do you two think; should we get some fancy hats with feathers and be the 'Three Musketeers'?"

I told the two men sitting beside me, "I look around and know that our families are happy and taken care of. My little ones are growing, and another batch is on the way. What's funny is that I'm about ten years behind Steve and you, Dewey. You're only a little older than Steve, with kids the same age as his. I can learn from you guys at least."

Steve laughed, "You didn't learn enough from me. You gather women worse than Sue does."

Sue spoke up, "He doesn't gather them, it's his Friendly Five who do that. He has double trouble, as Lisa and Brandy are both constantly prowling."

Etta entered the conversation, "I'm at fault for pushing my way into the family, but I somehow knew we were intended when I met Chuck. I then met Julie and knew I had a chance. The girls love Chuck and our home so much that they needed him to be their dad. Gina's kids are nearly their same age, making the house full of kids who are happy and growing."

Missy asked, "Are you finished adding to your harem?"

It was my turn to laugh when I said, "I was finished adding to my harem when my Funny Five moved in. There will hopefully be no more. I can't imagine there being more. I have a tough time keeping up with them now."

Lisa and Tiani came out as the beginning of the big show began. We already had flashes of morning and the edge of the big yellow ball was now peeking out. The women stood almost all at once, and Beth said, "Come on, Chef Stewart, let's go make some breakfast. We'll have to hurry because the kids will be up soon."

Lisa and Tiani were sitting on my lap. Tiani said, "My guy isn't awake yet but he will be soon. The little bugger still wants to nurse in the morning and at night. How am I going to nurse my little girl with him still wanting some too?"

Sue told Tiani, "Don't worry; your body will produce what you need. Mercy and I worried about it too when we had five between us who still wanted to nurse. We somehow were able to give them all of everything they wanted and needed."

It was Lisa who said, "I'm going to need some help with mother's milk for four. Mercy had three and made it, but Kathy helped out since Bonita was born at that time."

Tiani said, "You're beginning to develop some good sized udders, my love. You're going to look like Sue if you grow enough to feed four."

I laughed as Lisa is a small B cup, while Tiani could probably still use a training bra. I told the two, "You girls are all totally amazing, and I'm sure you're capable of taking care of the dozen or so babies that are coming. That's as scary for me as it is for you."

Both girls kissed me on the cheek and left to go to the galley below with the others.

Steve said, "The difference with your family is you don't have other guys having kids like I did. You're having an entire neighborhood all by yourself." Dewey got up and stretched before beginning to fold the deck chairs and put them back in their locker. He only left four out for use throughout the day.

Kids were gathering in the big lounge near the galley, waiting for breakfast. Little ones were padding around barefoot, trying to see what the bigger kids were doing. Marion, Virginia, Bonita, and Lizzy were sitting in a corner with their acoustic guitars, so they were an attraction for the little guys.

The galley was jammed with most of the women and the chef as he prepared his special breakfast. He quickly had the first group at the table being fed, while preparing for the next. The little ones were given fruit, small pieces of cheese, and a small warm biscuit that was gobbled down. The mothers attending the small kids had the same, but also had omelets filled with bits of fish.

The middle group had about the same as the mothers, and the rest of us then had omelets, the special biscuits that were a little larger, and plates filled with pineapple, apple, small chunks of banana, and orange slices. I stood and told the chef, "This is one of the most enjoyable breakfasts I've ever had." I began applauding as the rest of the adults at the table and the mothers who had already eaten, joined in.

The man blushed and thanked us for enjoying his creation. He said, "There are so many of you and you're all so happy that I would love to be a part of your family. I think I have found my mate, however, and we might get married very soon. I would love for you to attend if you're still here."

Sue asked, "Have you asked your future mate to marry you?"

"Oh yes, and she has agreed. I'll make sure you meet her soon. Please note I said 'she' as many think I might like men. I don't, although I'm not the most masculine guy around. You'll know we are a match made in heaven when you meet my lady."

I wanted to meet this woman. Stewart, or Stew as he liked to be called, was a good man, but just not aggressive like most men.

The women were getting ready to go out to the beach to enjoy being nude in the morning Hawaiian sun. They were rubbing lotion on kids and each other as the progression of naked kids went up to go out on deck and wait for the family.

Brandy was standing next to me, holding our little boy, when she said, "I rented the cabana closest to us so we would have an outdoor shower to wash the sand off the kids. We've decided to let the kids play in the sand a while before we let them swim in the pool. The little ones can all swim now, so we can have some fun."

Dewey was at the bar in the saloon with his laptop and cell phone. Steve was near him, also with a laptop and cell phone, checking in with his people. I went below to the office, booted the PC, and obtained the password and phrase of the day. I had just begun to dial on my cell phone when Lisa came in, so I put the phone on speaker.

Our handler asked, "So have you stayed out of everyone's way this morning?"

"No problem; we moved to another resort and will remain here instead of going back to our resort. We're farther from the airport, but we shouldn't need to use an aircraft for a while."

The handler told me, "Don't go back over there until POTUS is done and gone. I've already heard that the hotel staff has been very rude to the pre-visit staff. It seems your staff there like you and the other owners."

"We're only three of the five owners. The other two don't come here often. They are more like investors and developers than regular owners."

The handler said, "You might call over there and suggest that the staff be a little more cordial and congenial."

I told the man, "It's going to be difficult for them to respond to those folks that way if the agents are as sullen to the staff as they were with me. You know how it is, warmth begets warmth. I'll call and ask them to be responsive. The Prez will hopefully stay near the resort and not interrupt others' vacations. I know his detailed schedule isn't published, but the man is going to have some resistance if he interrupts golf games at a couple of the more popular courses. This unannounced and unplanned activity is the problem. Make sure they contact the courses early so they won't have to interrupt tee times."

The handler softly said, "You know they clear the entire course when he plays, don't you?"

"I didn't know that, but I understand. I suppose that means he's charged between 36 and 72 rounds of golf, considering each tee time is for two to four golfers. Some of our courses charge a hundred to two hundred a round, so that's some heavy bread."

The man on the other end said, "Don't be a hard ass. You should be proud POTUS chose your resort and possibly your golf courses."

"Hey, I think it's great the man is going to enjoy his stay here in Hawaii, but he should have planned ahead a little. You guys need to do that too. I know your division doesn't do anything with the Prez, but you need to pass it up the line that they need some better planning. I'll alert our golf course holdings that the Prez could come."

I took a breath, and then advised our handler, "I called to check in and to be sure there were no loose ends here or problems elsewhere."

"Everything is good unless you want to go to Iraq and clean ISIS out. That group is growing by the second, and it's getting out of hand. They're bombing daily, but you're not going to fight that many ground troops from the air. Anyway, check in with the Marshals Service to make sure the islands are clean. Just stay out of the Presidential staff's way."

"No sweat; the families are all out on a nude beach this morning playing in the sand. None of us are going golfing."

After I hung up, Lisa said, "I wonder how we ruffled so many feathers at the resort. All you did was check the rooms out, and then we went to the boat after talking to the manager. Call over there and see what's going on."

I called the resort and asked to speak to the manager. The man was very cold when he answered when I was transferred to him. "This is Charles Johnson. I'm calling to make sure everything is okay over there. We're at the naturist resort since they had dock space for us."

"Good, I'm glad you were able to find accommodations. Some guests who were relocated have filed suit against us. I'm sitting with the current security team leader. He's stating that his agents are being required to sign for everything, including snacks and drinks. His argument is that his and the president's staff should be given those privileges without charge. The only way we could do that is to charge our premium rates that include everything."

Wow, the man was having a bad day so far. I told him, "Call the resort's attorney to give him a heads up if you haven't already. Second, have the leader or person in charge of finding the President's accommodations sign for premium service for all the rooms rented for this group. Then tell your staff to get them everything they want. Treat these people like gold and they will be gone soon. I doubt they will stay long."

"Ah, Mr. Johnson, I've been advised they plan on being here at least a week. We're scrambling trying to advise prepaid reservation guests we can't accommodate them. I've made arrangements with all our other resorts for our overflow, and to relocate those people still here. The agents said they would like to have the resort more secure."

"Do what's necessary and what you can. Just ask the agents to be gentle with the guests. Make sure you advise all your golfers that they could be interrupted when the President is on the course."

A voice came from farther from the phone, "Good, you're finally acting the way an agent should and advising your people of contingencies. We didn't like the attitude of your guests so we're cleaning the place out. We will attempt to give them a couple of hours notice when we decide what golf courses to use. We're under a lot of scrutiny because of some recent blunders, so we're making doubly sure it doesn't happen again."

Another voice said, "We're planning to bring a few of the cabinet over for some discussions, so we'll be filling this place up. We shouldn't be here more than a week."

All I said was, "Enjoy your stay. Try to give the staff the same courtesy they extend to you and to advise them of your schedule. The manager will want to get back to being a resort again."

I told the manager to call me if he needed me and ended the call.

Lisa was looking at me with her 'I'm mad as hell' look. She said, "This is really different than when I was on staff. These people are shooting from the hip and have no firm plans. Whoever's fault it is needs to be replaced. I'm glad I'm not back there right now. I wouldn't want the responsibility, not now."

"Let me get Steve and Dewey so we can warn the golf venues of what's going on. They need to be prepared for interruptions."

The two were still up in the saloon talking on their phones. I explained everything to them when I had a chance, and Dewey said, "I'll send an E-mail to all our holdings here to warn them they could be requested to shutdown for the visiting Prez. That'll take care of most of the problems."

Lisa said, "Come on, let's go out to the beach and play with the kids. Strip and let me put some sunscreen on you."

As we were walking out, Steve said, "Dewey and I are going down and working out first, and then we'll come out to join you."

The kids were having a great time playing in the sand. It's amazing how they immediately learn how to dig in the sand. The mothers were trying to stay between the little ones and the water's edge.

We took the little ones up to the cabana after an hour's play, and sprayed all the sand off the giggling toddlers. We went to a shallow pool from there, where the kids jumped in and immediately were on their backs paddling around. Several other guests came by and commented that it was amazing that the kids could all swim. Kathy said, "They sort of swim, a couple do a very good dog paddle, but the idea was to teach the kids to immediately get on their back and float. The rest learn on their own until we can teach them the various strokes."

We had lunch at the restaurant that was exclusive to naturists instead of going back to the boat. They had terrycloth seat covers in addition to most everyone having a towel. We went back to the boat for naps and some school lessons after lunch. I went to the gym and did a good workout while the kids were occupied. Several mothers came down to get some exercise too.

I went up to the saloon from there after I had put shorts and a T-shirt on. I was surprised that I was the only person who was dressed in the whole place. Beth told me, "Get those clothes off, and show us the meat. I want to shock Ben when he gets here. He should be here any minute. He's coming with Merlin to stay for a few of days. I spoke with him at the airport and they are on their way. I'm sure Ben doesn't remember that this is a clothing optional resort."

A couple of the older kids had come up from below after finishing their homework and were fooling around with their instruments. Bonita came racing up the stairs and headed to the keyboard with the laptop and midi. I couldn't hear what they were playing very well, as they had the amps turned way down. The acoustic guitars were playing, but the ones being played were just playing chords. Lisa wandered over and got her SG out, plugged it in, and tuned up. It was then that I heard them playing their Comenzar piece. Bonita kept pointing at some music, and then playing a few notes while Lisa did the same. Lisa looked over at me and motioned with her head for me to come over.

The group of kids was becoming larger since more were coming up from below as I came over. Some had a cookie; some had a piece of fruit. Bonita said, "Don't say a word yet. I want to do this and not make you write everything for me. I want to finish this one."

Lisa told Bonita, "Don't be bashful, let Chuck help out. Look how Comenzar turned out."

The Mistress of Music said, "It turned out great, but Chuck wrote the hook and all of the instrumentation, along with the words. I want to do it all on this one. Chuck can write something on his own like he does all the time. He can help me clean this up when I'm done. I hear this one in my head and want to put it on paper."

I smiled at Bonita who was trying to hide the music from me. "Do it, Nita. Call me if you want some help. I can't wait to hear what you've created."

I went back over to the bar with all the naked people, and had to smile at all the naked adults and kids in view. It was pretty neat the way that the kids could play their instruments while naked. Their nudity didn't mean anything to them, although the older ones had to be getting to the age of hormonal appearance.

Kathy was sitting on the other side of the bar from me as I was fixing myself some scotch. I asked her, "So how is Greg doing with running around naked?"

Kathy smiled and said, "The older boys had some stiffy problems in the beginning, but they've been on nude beaches many times before on the Riviera and here. We went out to stay with Tom and Zena one time too. They know all about boys and girls, and have all talked to us. I think they'll be fine. Some of the other kids who haven't been exposed as much might have trouble, but our kids will keep the others in line. We have to be good parents and make sure the kids know all about that stuff and what can happen."

The top heavy Sue and her mother, Beth, were sitting at the bar, with their giant jugs resting on the wood top, displaying what looked like about forty pounds of boobs. Sue caught me gawking and pinched her nipples to make them stand up. Beth giggled and was doing the same when Ben came walking into the salon.

Merlin's appearance had the big kids going over to greet them. The magic man pulled some scarves from a couple of ears on the way to give Missy a hug and kiss. Ben wasn't bashful at all, and was cupping one of Beth's large breasts as he said, "Hi, Everyone. Excuse us for a few minutes. I need to have a discussion with Beth for a little while." The two hurried down the steps to the deck below.

Missy and Mercy were sipping scotch and made one up for Merlin. He told everyone, "You guys aren't good for me. I drink entirely too much whenever I'm with you all."

"You don't have to drink liquor, Husband," Missy said, with a smile. "We have coffee, iced tea, water, and all kinds of soft drinks."

"I know, my love, but how can I pass up good scotch or some of their good morning drinks. Now, I see that everyone is nude, so does that mean I have to be naked too?"

"No, Dear; the term that applies is 'optional'. This is a clothing optional resort. Wear as much or as little as you like. I'm going to stay nude to tantalize these men though. Are you tantalized?"

"It is an exciting view between you and the rest of these lovelies," Merlin said, as he looked at each of the women around the room.

Etta came to the rescue and told Merlin. "We will all have to dress if we want to eat in the good restaurant. They open that part of the resort to outside people and it isn't clothing optional in there during the evening meal. I think you'll like it as they have some light entertainment and great food."

The women talked of the chef when he was on board to fix a special breakfast for us this morning. Merlin smiled and asked, "I know this is a boat, and doesn't have a lot of water. It is okay to take a shower?"

I told the man, "We have all the water you need for a long shower. We even have a very large hot water heater. Go get cleaned up and take Missy with you. She might need to have her back washed."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.