Chuck and Lisa - Cover

Chuck and Lisa

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Chapter 21

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

Morning brought the happy sounds of the little ones jabbering away in their cribs before the adults rescued them from their confines. It's funny to look at all of those cribs with little ones standing at the sides jabbering at each other. Our kids were amazing since they weren't fussy and didn't cry much.

The adults were smart though as we quickly attended to the little ones when we awoke. It's funny how those of us who weren't mothers helped those who were so it allowed for each of the kids to be changed while some of the adults took care of their morning activities. There was no playing around, of course, as the little ones were beginning to want something for their tummies.

I had a chance to review a few things with Mark and Miguel when we were downstairs and had the little ones sitting in high chairs out on the porch. What was nice to hear was that everything was working the way it was supposed to, and the island people were about as happy as they could be. The extra food they were growing and raising gave them and their families the food security they wanted and needed. Mark said that he thought his solar farm could be expanded by about two thousand square feet but he didn't know that we really needed it. He said, "Our wind farm is good enough that we're already over producing when combined with the solar. Our excess is used by the other two islands, so we're doing pretty well as far as energy is concerned. Now that we can get refined fuel from Limon in exchange for our raw oil, we are better than zero energy cost. The water supplies seem to be holding without any desalination required, so we're really in good shape."

Mark told me, "Your biker friends have moved out here to our condos and fix anything that's broken. They are really very handy and go into Limon to help with projects there. They are still working about two days a week sandblasting at the dry docks, but that isn't their main focus any longer. They have been training men to do the sandblasting, so now they are acting more as trainers than workers. I doubt you'll ever get those folks away from here now. You should go over and say hi to them. They would enjoy seeing you."

"How are they making it without riding their motorcycles, Mark?"

"Well, their motors are usually garaged in Limon, but they often bring them out here to work on repairs and upkeep. They really don't ride much any longer and seem to be enjoying the gentler life out here."

"Amazing, Mark. Those guys were really hardcore. It's nice to know the island has given them some peace of mind."

Bonita came to me and asked, "Are we going to practice today? Lizzy and I practiced with the band yesterday. Jane and Ipo did too, along with the band guys' wives. We broke in several new pieces that Kenny wanted to work on and I want to do more of yours today. Can we do that and do the practice in front of people again?"

"Sounds good, Nita. We'll go over this afternoon and mess around for a couple of hours, and do the fun practice after supper. I think today is going to be our last day since Tina may have to go back to school."

You could see the disappointment on Bonita's and Lizzy's faces. She said, "I'll bet someone would fly her home if you asked. I know all of your women want to stay longer. I want to stay longer too. This is a lot of fun and I want to do some fun things on the beaches while we're here."

"Well, go with all of the other kids, Nita. You and Lizzy should be with them now and not worrying about playing music until after lunch. Go on, get out of here."

There was indecision on her face, but the thought of having some fun near or in the water had the two running to catch up with the gang of kids.

Jane and Ipo came over to sit with Lisa, Tina, and me. Jane said, "I think Mom and Dad are ready to go home. That's all the way to Hawaii home. Ipo's mom and dad may want to stay a little longer, but they are going to want to go home soon. Dewey says he has to go home and he can get the folks on a flight going over for a golf holiday. He said there is usually room on those flights."

"Well, we should probably go talk to them about what they want and drag Dewey along so we know what he can do. Let's find him and go over to the resort."

Dewey was in the lounge, sitting at the bar with his laptop in front of him and his cell phone at his ear. We waited for him to finish his call, then approached. The man grinned and said, "Aha, all of you here together must mean that you're going to gang up on me."

"Not really, Dewey. I was going to ask when you were thinking of going home. The reason I asked is..."

Dewey finished it for me, "Is because Kal and Kai, and probably Katana and Mylee are tired of being pampered and want to go home. Tell you what; going home isn't that important to me right now since I've been able to handle a couple of things. But, if you want to get them home, we can send them up to Tampa or Orlando and then on out to California to catch a golf tour plane. Go find out how soon they want to go and we'll work something out from there."

Jane, Ipo, Tina, Lisa, and I went down to catch a ride to the resort. We caught Miguel as he was headed over there with a load of vegetables. We had to hunt for the two couples and found them coming from the nude beach. They were laughing and joking about the fun they had there.

Jane asked her folks, "You talked about wanting to begin thinking about going home. Dewey isn't flying home right now, and it doesn't look like Steve and Chuck are going back right away, but they said they can get you up to Florida, and then out to California to catch one of their golf trips home. When do you want to do this?"

Kal and Kai looked at each other, and Kai said, "It's not that we aren't having fun and enjoying ourselves, but being here isn't as much fun as you're probably having over on that island with all of the kids and your friends. Mylee said she would enjoy visiting with the others more, so it would be nice if we could do that. Do you have enough room for us over there? We can come back over if we want to play more golf, but we want to be with your big family, Chuck. I guess they are yours too now, Jane, but that would be more fun."

I called Miguel and asked, "Can you check with Julie to see if there is enough room for two more couples in the house? The Hawaiian folks want to be with us and not at the resort."

Miguel said, "I'll talk to the real boss and find out. Mina knows exactly what space may be available. Julie always says there is room for one more, but you're talking about four more. Let me ask and I'll call you right back."

We walked up to the broad deck area near one of the sparkling swimming pools and sat at a couple of tables. Katana asked Ipo, "Well, do you have any idea about whether you want to stay with these folks for a while, or if you want to go back home?"

With a wistful look on her face, the tiny girl said. "It's really a hard decision, Dad. I just love Chuck and all of his family, and all of those people over at Steve's house are wonderful, but I do love Hawaii. It's just that Jane wouldn't be there, and I do want more of Chuck and Lisa. Hmm, I guess that didn't come out right. I mean I want to learn more about them and all of the women. They have made me feel so welcome and loved that I'm really falling for their lifestyle. I really haven't made up my mind yet, Dad. I will though."

My phone buzzed, so I answered. It was Miguel who advised, "Bring them. Mina says there are two rooms on the third floor that aren't used yet, and still one on the second floor. They will love those third floor rooms as there is such a good breeze up there."

"Thanks, Miguel, we'll be over in a few minutes."

Mylee said to Kai, "Come on, let's get our stuff, and get over to the other island in time for lunch. Everyone says it is really something with almost everyone on the island eating together. Let's get there in time to help."

Kal and Katana got up as Katana said, "Let's go help, too. We'll make sure we get everything."

Jane, Ipo, Lisa, Tina, and I sat at the table and finally had to accept some refreshments from the staff that were constantly coming by. One of the nice things about being a guest is that the staff will bring you drinks and food anywhere you were. They didn't worry about room numbers or bills, as this was part of guest privileges that made the resort special. Meals at the restaurants were different because of the type of cuisine, but snacks and sandwiches were always available upon request.

One of the condo girls saw us and came running over. She was very bubbly and gave Tina, Lisa, and me kisses. She looked at Jane and Ipo before asking, "Are you two new to the family, or just visiting?"

Ipo said, "Just visiting, but I think Jane here wants to adopt them."

The sweet condo girl said, "We all want to adopt them. All of the people with Chuck are special. I have to go, Chuck, but we'll probably see you again tonight."

We were left with a friendly feeling once again. Ipo said, "That's what I mean. Everyone around you is happy, Chuck. Lena is even happy, although she complains that you won't do anything with her, but I get the feeling you have. What is that about?"

I told her, "Talk to Brandy or any of my Fantastic Five. They know the whole story and will tell it to you. Lena is young and doesn't really know what she wants. These other women are more mature and most have made up their minds what they want."

A bellhop pulling a cart arrived, with Kal and Katana leading, and Mylee and Kai following. Kal said, "Let's get a ride over to the island and get settled before lunch."

There was a security boat at the dock, so I had them give us a ride back to the island. It's nice to be one of the owners, as you do have some privileges.

We had the two couples in rooms and all back downstairs by eleven, with Dewey asking what form of drink they wanted before lunch. Lisa and I passed while the more mature group sipped special drinks.

We heard a helicopter landing outside, so went out to see what was going on. Mark, Steve, Sue, and Mercy got out of the helicopter that was being flown by Gene. Gene lifted off as soon as they were clear of the rotors to go put the helicopter back in the hangar.

Steve and Mercy came into the lounge, and joined Dewey and the Hawaiian couples in enjoying a before lunch treat.

Lisa and I opened a couple of cold beers then had to go back to get one each for Jane and Ipo. Meanwhile, Mylee and Kai had vanished into the kitchen where I'm sure it was very congested with the island women, a lot of mine, and some of Steve's. The little ones were on the porch, ready for lunch, and being changed before being seated in their high chairs.

Lisa and I went out to assist this transition, while some of the mothers were inside helping Mina. What seemed to be hundreds of people soon descended to the huge wraparound porch to eat lunch. I had a great time chatting with the island people, finding out what they were doing and how great life was. I watched Julie's face as she visited with all of the people. You could feel her love for all of them.

While we were eating lunch, Dewey asked, "How come you never built a swimming pool up here, Julie? You could have a big pool that all of the islanders could use."

Julie answered, "There's no need, Dewey. There is water all around, and I think the people love the beaches more than a pool. They can go down to the pool at the crew hotel if they want. The kids have been down there and the moms have taken the babies down there too. We really don't need something else up here. The island people are simple people with simple needs. Chuck has provided a way for them to have everything they need without worrying about a shortage of food. Just look at everyone. You can see Chuck's influence on them and the families. Do you know he made it mandatory that every home have their electrical rewired and the house plumbed with gas and a gas stove? We used to have a lot of outhouses, and there are only a couple left now that are still there because they are so unique. Chuck bought every house a new TV last Christmas, with wiring to a central fiber optic cable feed from the mainland. What else do we need out here, Dewey? I think we have it all."

Dewey was smiling as he said, "Chuck does some good things wherever he goes. This has become his special place, so I'm sure he will continue to make sure everyone has what they need."

I told Dewey, "I want a permanent nurse or physician's assistant out here. I know we have a couple of docs over at the resort, but I want someone just for our island. They can have one of the docs come if they need help, or get them to the new hospital in Limon. That's something I haven't done yet."

Brandy spoke up, "We've been trying to get someone from here to go to nursing school, but none of the girls or guys wants to leave to go to school. We're looking, Chuck, and Mina is still working on the condo girls to see if they might consider nurse's training."

Steve and Dewey wanted to go fishing after lunch, so I called the resort to see if they had any fishing boats and Captains available. They were busy, but suggested that a boat in Limon might be available. I called Betty's cell phone number. She said she was just getting back from a morning fishing trip when she answered, and could be out to pick everyone up in an hour. She said we could probably fish through this evening and come up with some good catches.

I gathered Kal and Katana so they could go with Steve, Dewey, and me. Mark didn't want to go, but Miguel was anxious and finally went to Mina to make sure she didn't mind. Tina, Lisa, Jane, and Ipo soon wanted to go too, so we would have a lot of lines in the water.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.