Chuck and Lisa - Cover

Chuck and Lisa

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Chapter 19

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

Someone was very insistently kissing me. I finally opened my eyes to see Tiani's 'owl eyes'. She was grinning at me and asked, "I thought we were going to Costa Rica. Are we going today and if not, when?"

I raised my head to look at the clock and it was only two in the afternoon. "We've only been asleep for a little over four hours, Tiani, and we can't leave until Tina gets home."

While grinning, my little cocoa colored lover said, "I know, I know, but I don't want you two to sleep through us leaving. You're flying us and we want to be ready."

I sat up in the bed and put my one and a half legs over the side. "It's going to be at least six before we're able to take off if Tina doesn't get off until five. We'll be down there by nine, so it's no big deal."

"It is a big deal," came from Frieda who was sitting beside Lisa, playing with Lisa's nipples. "Tina called and said they were letting her out early and that she was on her way home. Come on, Chuck, Lisa, get up, take a shower, and let's get on the road. Everyone is packed and we packed for you. Elmer said he was coming with the group from Clearwater, and they are on their way to the airpark. Come on, get up."

Lisa moaned and said, "I suppose this is a conspiracy to make sure we don't get any sleep. Ah, Girls, did you find out if Lena can come? How about Ace, can he come along?"

Brandy told us, "The girls are almost to mid-terms so they need to stay. They just got off spring break so they will be fine. Momma Peaches will watch out for them. I think Ace is in Chicago on some kind of escapee problem up there, so he's busy."

Lisa and I were stripped of our sleep clothes, which were shorts and T-shirts, as we got out of bed. We walked into the shower after I slipped my peg on and we scrubbed before getting out. I then shaved while Lisa brushed her teeth. I brushed my teeth and Taiying took my hand as I went into the closet, and showed me that my clothes were already laid out on the bed that was now made up. Sing was standing next to the clothing and held my stump sock up for me.

Lisa was also being taken care of, as they had her clothes laid out for her too. The girls were amazing, as they had our clothes ready, right down to my shoulder harness with my Glock already in it. I did a quick check for a round in the chamber and a full magazine, and then repeated the process with my backup. The girls no longer gasped whenever I handled one of my weapons and now just recognized that it was part of me getting dressed.

When I stood, I said, "Now, for some coffee unless Tina is here and ready to go."

Tina came into the bedroom and said, "I'm here and the girls have me packed." She was stripping in front of everyone while she was talking. She slid a pair of shorts on when she was in just panties, and pulled a shorty tank top over her head. She pulled a hairbrush from her purse and pulled it through her hair a couple of times to get the mass of short brunette locks curled around her face. She looked up and said, "I'm ready, let's get out of here."

Lisa said, "I suppose we'll get to have some coffee on the plane. Hope they thought of some food. I'm hungry."

Tiani was busy herding our Hawaiian folks, along with Giovanni and Mesa, outside with their bags.

Brandy had a small bus to take us to the airpark. They already had all of the car seats belted in, which meant that we were out of the house and on the way to the airpark in seconds. At the charter office, Brandy said, "The logbook is in the aircraft and as you can see, there are two techs doing your preflight for you. Do your exterior walk around while we get the kids on board."

Lisa said, "I'm almost dizzy with how fast this is going. Who would have thought the girls would be in that much of a hurry to fly down there after flying halfway around the world a few days ago."

The band and Elmer were already seated and I noticed Kathy and Sue sitting in the rear of the luxury area, so that must mean Bonita and Lizzy had talked their way on board. I wondered if someone had packed our guitars. It would be funny to have left them at home.

Lisa went to the right seat and settled down to begin monitoring the APU that was already started. While she ran the cockpit checklist, I checked to make sure the wheel chocks had been pulled, I retracted the stairway and shut the door before making sure all the folks were properly buckled up.

As I slid into the left seat, Lisa said, "Funny isn't it, we flew on this bird to the other side of the world, and now we're going to pilot it with all of our most precious cargo."

We went through the checklist until the engines were spooled up and all the gauges said the aircraft was ready to fly. I advanced the throttles as Lisa requested taxi instructions and we received a direct clearance to the takeoff point on the active runway. We were rotating and pulling the gear up while climbing to our assigned altitude a few minutes later. Lisa said, "DeDe even filed our flight plan for us. She told me, when we were getting ready to leave, that Steve was probably coming down in a G5 to be with his kids and us. Maybe we should all stay in the hotel instead of the house."

"Naw, I want to stay at the house. I didn't get a chance to call the condo girls or Betty, but I'll bet they know from Diego. That whole group down there is now like more family, isn't it? I'm always so happy to see them, and they are glad when we come to see them. It's good we have a chance to visit with our family."

Tiani came to the cockpit at that moment, handed us both cups of coffee, and cutely said, "Coffee, tea, or me."

Lisa said, "I want the pixie, Chuck. You can have what's leftover."

Tiani told us, "We have some food warming up for you. We're fixing you one of those breakfast bowls and a piece of toast. That should hold both of you until supper."

Lisa said, "I don't care what it is, but I'm hungry. We didn't get that much to eat on our trip, so we need to pack some in to make up for that."

I savored the coffee while scanning the gauges and the screens. This aircraft probably didn't need pilots, because it was so modern and had so many computers to actually fly the aircraft on our flight planned route. All we had to do is answer radio or squawk our position and direction changes, and confirm our altitude when assigned new frequencies as we changed radar sectors.

Kal came forward and sat in the jump seat directly behind our cockpit seats. He said, "You two are amazing. I knew you flew a lot of the aircraft, but didn't even consider that you were qualified and trained to fly one of these. Jane said you flew an Embraer Phenom yesterday, and that you also have a Citation X set up for extended distances. I don't mean to pry or get into your business, Chuck, but just how many airplanes do you have?"

I laughed when I told him, "Kal, I hate to tell you, but I don't know. I know I own a very nice Cessna 206, a really sweet King Air, a couple of Lears, and I think I may own a couple of helicopters on my own. The rest of everything is owned jointly with Steve, Sue, and the companies. We're on our way to something that is jointly owned as well. I'm lucky enough to own the main island that we'll land on, but I'm just an investor in the resort islands. I made the original deal to own them all, but gave them as my share to partner with some other investors who wanted to enjoy the benefits of having a piece of the resort. You'll love the place and may want to stay a few weeks now and then. You can come any time you want, at my open invitation and on my ticket, whether or not Jane stays with us. Make sure Kai and Mylee sign up for every crazy female thing they can. Have them get with my women to have all of the neat stuff done to them. I'm sure my women will be participating in getting all of the pleasures offered by the resort. They have professional babysitting services, but my women also have a whole island full of women who enjoy playing with the little ones while the women get pampered."

"Thanks, Chuck. This is more than I ever expected from some guitar player. You've shown all of us how much we mean to you. Katana knows of your kind, but Mylee is still skeptical. I think Kai is about to fall in love with you too. Don't keep her, Chuck, she's mine."

I laughed, but it was Lisa who said, "That's okay, Kal. I share, but they can't keep him. They have to go home. I'm the only one who gets to stay and I decide who stays with me. I think the Fab Five have decided to keep Jane whether or not Chuck wants her and Ipo as well. They are watching her to see what she'll do next. Kai is safe since they know how their mothers feel about Chuck."

I had just contacted flight control at Limon to advise them that we were going to land on the island and requested customs and immigration officials. Lisa told Kal, "Chuck is even loved by the customs guy. The resort has its own agent who stays in a house provided by the resort. Chuck actually knew the guy before he built the resort, so he wanted him to be his customs guy."

I told Kal, "You should go back and buckle up. Make sure everyone is seated and buckled up all the way to the back. I'll make an announcement, but we're within fifteen minutes of touchdown.:"

Lisa punched me in the shoulder, "You sure do schmooze the parents right out of their daughters, don't you? Kal is giving you his wife, and you're kissing him on the cheeks. You are unbelievable."

"Just trying to make everyone relaxed, sweet Lisa. I'm lucky enough to be partnered with and loved by a fox like you, so everything else in my life is a bonus." I gave a loud air kiss as I touched dials and flipped switches as we were preparing to land.

Lisa asked, "Do you want to use the checklist? You've already gone through the first four pages."

"Go from where I am and make sure I've done everything by the numbers so far."

"Ha, ha, ha, I've had the checklist out and watched you go through each step exactly by the book so far. Okay next," and she gave me what to do next as I was already reaching for the switch.

It was nice to hear Mark's voice on the radio as he cleared me to land on runway 34. I noticed out to my left that there seemed to be more aircraft parked there than usual. The resort must be pretty full to justify that many aircraft in our parking area.

We took the first available ramp around the three quarter point down the runway after landing, and followed it to the taxiway back to the hangars. When we were up next to the big jet hangar, I turned around so that the tail was facing the hangar and shut everything down.

A cart pulling a stairway came up to the aircraft so that we wouldn't have to use the onboard stairs. Another two carts parked by the luggage access panel and began taking luggage off.

Gene walked into the aircraft when Brandy opened the door, gave Lisa a hug and was going to shake my hand, but he gave me a hug too. He said, "Dad is so excited you have come down. He knows you just got back from your music tour and knows you must be beat. I'm glad you came because you've made his day, week, and even his month."

Sandy came up the stairs and hugged me with a kiss on the cheek. She said, "I hope some of the kids come so mine will have them to play with. They miss their buddies from up there. They have a lot of friends here, but they had a lot of fun with the kids up there too."

I introduced Gene and Sandy to Kal and Kai, and Katana and Mylee. When it came time to introduce them to Jane and Ipo, Sandy said, "I already know both of you. The girls have sent me pictures of you so I would know who Chuck is now claiming as his." It made me a little nervous for some of my family to think that I have claimed these two girls.

Our favorite customs agent came on board and asked me if I had the manifest the way he liked it. I handed him the list of passengers and the photocopies of their passports and IDs. "How long are you and this group staying, Mr. Johnson?"

"We might stay as long as ten days, but we'll probably be out of your hair by next week. We'll all go to the mainland for the market and to visit the yacht club. I hope you have help now so you can join us there when we go to party with the folks."

"Oh yes, Mr. Johnson, I'll be there. Will Ben and Beth Phillips be coming and staying on the mainland or at the resort?"

"Only Ben and Beth can tell you that. You can find out when he comes this weekend."

The folks taking the luggage out were separating everything into three groups; the folks going to the resort, the equipment going to the studio, and the luggage going to the house. The carts with the luggage going to the resort and studio drove right on to the catamaran that was going to the resort area. Lisa, Jane, Ipo, and I took the band, Elmer, and both sets of parents to the main resort desk. Diego was right there to welcome everyone as soon as we arrived. He remembered the band members and gave them a suite with multiple rooms off a main lobby area in the addition. I had asked Elmer if he wanted to be with the band or stay with me out at the big house. He elected to stay with the band this time as he said he might make contact with some people at the resort who would be good for us. I wondered if he was acting more as a manager or agent than an engineer.

Diego put Kal and Kai in a suite with Katana and Mylee. The four were in the suites on the first floor with the really high rollers, but then everyone in the main resort were considered elite and provided the best of care. The band and parents were sent off to their suites with bellmen or women. I turned to Gene and said, "Let's get home for some of Mina's good cooking."

On the way back on the boat, Gene said that his dad and family didn't impose on Mina to cook for them as they were capable of cooking for themselves, but would eat with us tonight. I told Gene, "You need to have a talk with Mina and Miguel to know how much they enjoy doing for you. You, your family, your dad, and Caroline are important to all of the island people. You need to eat with them at lunch everyday, and a few evenings each week. Have Sandy get with Mina so they can cook together. Mina will feel more a part of everything that way."

Gene understood and said he would do that so they would be sure to maintain good relations with the island people. He did say, "The locals are often very inquisitive about what Sandy and I are doing with the aircraft. They were curious, but didn't want to commit to the learning process. Maybe I could do something about that. I'm sure there are some of the younger men who would love to learn to fly. I know all of the young boys and girls want to learn how to handle a boat as early as possible, so I think a lot of the reluctance to learn to fly is because they had not been exposed to it until you and Dad came along. Aircraft have constantly been coming and going since then."

We had a wonderful supper and were joined by the condo girls who had been able to get off early to visit. I found out that they often stayed at the house instead of going back to the condo if they had to work late at a function. Since all of them had lower tier management responsibilities, they had to stay late two or three times a month. Mina said she loved the excitement the girls brought to the house.

After eating and enjoying playing some snooker with Gene and Mark for a while, all of us had a small drink of some of the great brandy Julie had stored in the house. The little ones were put to bed in cribs surrounding the bedroom. It became apparent as we began filling the huge bed, that there was no way to fit nearly twenty on the bed. Even the enormous condo bed wouldn't hold twenty. We raided another room and carried a queen mattress into our room and some of us slept on the added mattress. I had fun playing with the condo girls, who were just as excited to play with Jane and Ipo. They loved the differences between the two Hawaiian-Japanese mix, the Chinese girls, Maria, and my two darker skinned women. The family was a lesson in diversity.

Morning was beautiful with the Caribbean breeze blowing through the windows. Lisa and I were up and outside doing forms before six. Jane soon joined us, followed by Taiying and Sing. We only worked out for a half-hour before having to help get the little ones changed, dressed, and downstairs for some breakfast. Miguel and some of the island people had made fifteen high chairs that we used for our critters. A couple of the island folks had little ones and joined us with their little ones so all of the kids could play together in the giant playpen that Mina and Miguel had erected in the living room area. There was another play area on the porch that had a plastic covered pad so the little ones could wander around in a confined and controlled area. Gene said he had added the padding on the porch fences as he remembered his kids banging their faces and heads on the fences he had put up for them.

I asked Gene if he had been using either of the newer helicopters, and he said, "They are perfect for mainland shopping. Sandy or I take Mina into town to get stuff when we need it. We use one for additional transport when the resort helicopter is really busy, and that has become fairly often. He said Mina and Miguel still prefer to shop on the weekends when the island people go to market.

"I'm going to use a helicopter to go to the box board plant, Gene. I'm really curious to see how it's going now that you and Mark made arrangements to bring used paper and cardboard from all over the Central and South American area. The new salesman who was hired has made a big difference, hasn't he?"

"He sure has, Chuck. The plant is doing some great business. What's nice is that they have had very little employee turnover. The cart plant hasn't had much turnover either. Sue will be really impressed with the production at her plant when she takes a look. They are current on all of their orders, and the sewing rooms are constantly challenging each other to see how much they can turn out without any defects. I think the philosophy for doing it perfect without pressing for time is the way to do business. The plant may never be the highest producer, but they will be producing the quality Sue wants."

I had to advise Gene, "I haven't flown a helicopter in nearly four months so you would be welcome if you want to ride along. I'm confident I can do it, but it never hurts to have another lesson."

Gene smiled and said, "I'll go with you, but why not use one of the light sports? We built a short grass runway in that meadow on the north side of the plant. It's smooth and the ground is solid even when wet. Dad goes there at least once a week. Take him with you; he'll get a kick out of showing you around."

Mark had gone somewhere and came back in his cart. I asked him if he was up for a ride over to the box board plant in a light sport because he needed to show me the new grass runway. Mark was all for it and suggested we use his LSA as he hadn't been up much the last couple of days.

We pushed his aircraft out, moved his new pontoons up to the highest position, and checked the fuel along with the other preflight items. I watched the experienced pilot go through each item on the checklist without ever glancing at it. It was a pleasure to watch how confident and thorough he was.

Flying to the mainland and to the huge building only took about twenty minutes. Mark made a pass over the end of the grass runway to check on the wind sock, then lined up with two trees that had flashing beacons. I noted that there were beacons on the other end of the runway too, so Mark had done his usual job of making a landing area easy to use.

We walked into the main lobby after rolling up near the rear door, and were greeted by a young lady who smiled and greeted Mark. Mark introduced me and we walked into the back of the box board plant. As we entered, I immediately realized the place was now much larger than I had originally planned and built out. This must be some of the improvements that were being made. The place was busy, but it was also spotless. It must be a constant job to keep it so perfectly white considering how much dust is generated from making cardboard. Areas with lettering in Spanish and every third sign said in English, 'We make perfect product' were all along the outside walls. All of the doors asked in Spanish and English, 'Is it perfect?'. I suppose Steve's influence required those signs in a building that also housed his and Sue's manufacturing.

The manager met us as we walked along the outside of the lines moving the cardboard toward the cutters and shapers. He was happy to see me and shook my hand until my arm was getting sore. I had to explain to him once again that the plant was there for the employees, and not as a business I owned. It hadn't been my plan to become a business owner, but a business originator. He laughed at me, "I know you say that, but I also know you check on our progress often. Your banker, Ben Phillips, comes to check on us, as does your accountant and accounting firm. They never do more than make sure I have everything I need. I think the only thing I may need is another sales and marketing man like I already have."

I told the manager, "I'd enjoy meeting this man who has been so instrumental in the plant's success."

The manager answered, "He is down in Brazil this week making sure we not only get their used paper and cardboard, but that our product is exactly as ordered. He is a good customer service person, as well as a salesman. He will be back next week."

I told the manager, "If you can find another man who is able to copy what your present man is doing, hire him and let your first man teach him and supervise his activity. That will promote our main man and give him more responsibility."

He nodded in understanding and commented, "It is difficult to find someone as smart as the man we have. He speaks Spanish, Portuguese, German, and English. A new man probably doesn't need to speak German but the other three languages are a must. A new man must also be a friendly person with good sales and organizational skills. Those are both a natural and learned ability. I will begin the hunt for another. Maybe we can take over more of the building before Quality Wear takes over everything that's left. They are growing too."

We shook hands all around and I thought I had seen enough. Steve and Sue would come here to look everything over if they were coming. The plant people didn't need another set of eyes probing into what they were doing.

On the way out, Mark commented, "I like the way you handle people, Chuck. You let them do what they do best. That man is a good manager and really doesn't need anything but direction."

"That's what Steve taught me, Mark. He's probably one of the most successful businessmen there is, and it's the way he manages. I just try to learn from him, Tiny, Dewey, and Abe. Those men have the experience and they share their knowledge with me."

We flew back to the island and were back up on the porch sipping coffee by eleven. Bonita, Lizzy, and Lisa came to where we were. Bonita asked, "When are we going to the studio to do some practicing? Are we really going to practice in front of an audience?"

"We did some of that on tour, Nita. You know how the people liked that. We'll go over any new stuff in the studio, but we're going to be playing for fun while we're here and not doing any serious practicing. If you have something new you want to play, bring it with you and we'll tell the audience that it's yours."

Bonita looked at me and screwed her mouth up, deciding what to say. "I have several of your pieces that I've worked on, Chuck, but I didn't change anything. I want to play more of what you and Pops have written. Can we try some of those?"

"Sure, we'll do them all. Are some Jazz or mostly blues?"

The little Mistress of Music said, "Some are even country. I like the ballad you wrote with the tricky piano in it. That one will sound good with Donny's steel guitar."

I was trying hard to remember what country pieces I might have written so long ago. I guess I'll see it when we go to the studio. "How about I call Kenny to see if he wants to play some this afternoon, and also play a couple of hours after the magic show this evening. I need to go see Merlin to let him know I'm here and that the rest of the family will probably show up for the weekend."

I called Kenny and instantly heard where he was. "I love your studios, Chuck. You have them all alike and all of them are first class like this resort. What can I do you for you, Guy?"

"You're supposed to be enjoying the resort, Kenny. You can pick around at home or even come over to my place to use the studio. What I want to know is if you want to mess with some new stuff this afternoon, then do a real practice after the magic show this evening. I thought it would be cool to show an audience how we practice."

"I'm good with that, Chuck. I've already spoken to Merlin and he's excited that we'll follow him. We hired a couple of cameramen to give us some good video footage of what we do and how we do it. I have some new stuff, and Bonita has already told me she has twenty or so pieces she wants to play with. That kid is a tireless slave driver. She wants to play everything she sees."

"Okay, Kenny, we'll come over around two and mess around until five. I think we'll be on about eight thirty after Merlin's done. We'll only play until ten thirty or eleven unless the spirit is really with us. Bonita and Lizzy will probably be tired by then anyway."

"Don't bet on it, Chuck. Those two will play all night if you let them. Pop says he has to make them go home and that Kathy or Sue constantly come to get them. We'll see you at two."

Mark was talking on his handheld radio when he looked up. "Your partner in crime is about to land in a G5. I thought you said he wouldn't be here until the weekend?"

I chuckled, "Steve just can't stand to know where he can find me and not be with us. His kids probably bugged him to death knowing that Bonita, Lizzy, Marion, and Virginia were here and they weren't. Kathy and Sue should have told us Steve was on his way, but they are over at the salon getting pampered with most of my women and the visitors."

Mina was getting excited and asked, "Do you think he'll stay here or will he stay at the resort?"

"I don't know, Ma'am. We'll know when the herd comes up the trail from whatever it's now called."

Mark said, "Why it's the Island Paradise airport, didn't you know? It's even on the Jeppesen charts now."

I suddenly had a thought. I know one of the G550s was a nineteen passenger aircraft, but Steve's family totals twenty-two. I mentioned this to Lisa and she said, "No sweat, Steve and Mercy will crew the aircraft. Kathy, Sue, Bonita, and Lizzy are already here, and they don't need any hostesses since all the women are capable of taking care of everyone. That plane can carry 23 people total, including four crew members. I'll bet they have Ben and Beth with them too."

That made me feel a little better, but it was a full airplane. Considering the flight is about two and a half hours, they wouldn't be that cramped unless they have to go around Cuba.

Mina was rubbing her hands on her apron, anxiously waiting for more people. Meanwhile, Island women were congregating to help Mina get lunch ready for everyone. This was the one meal every day that all the island people ate together to visit and talk about the crops and what was happening. This was also when Julie could visit with everyone at one time.

As more and more locals came to the porch to greet us and get a hug from Julie, three big passenger carts were coming up the hill from the Island Paradise Airport. That name is worth a smile.

Steve got off the lead cart and came up to the porch to greet us. The man always amazes me as he always gives me a hug. His women give us all hugs and kisses, and even the kids are as friendly.

Mina was right there and asked, "Will you eat lunch with us?"

Steve smiled and answered, "You bet we will. We wouldn't miss it for the world."

I asked instead of making Mina ask, "Are you going to stay here or at the resort while you're here?"

"Here, of course, unless there isn't enough room. I'd much rather stay here and commute over there. The ladies would too, but they are all interested in massages at the salon."

In less than thirty minutes there had to be nearly two hundred people trying to find seats at all of the tables around the porch that surrounded the house. I'm not sure how Mina does it, but she was soon serving some fish and rice soup and had multiple loaves of fresh homemade bread with sliced beef, pork, and chicken, along with the condiments needed to make a great sandwich. This was the island version of the patio lunch.

Steve and I opted for a beer while most of the others drank iced tea or coffee. The island women had been a whirlwind while getting food ready and on the table, but they were now relaxing at various tables, enjoying the conversations with everyone.

Steve told me, "Sue and I are going to go to see the plant either today or tomorrow. The cart plant is doing so well that I should just about let them increase the line, but I think I'll just keep it where it is. Abe is building the propane versions of his two lifts here now. Sue's plant is doing well here and is making some noise about being the best in quality for no inspection faults. She wants to congratulate them. Are you going to check out the box board plant?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.