The Tutor - Cover

The Tutor

by Ann Douglas

Copyright© 1997 by Ann Douglas. All rights reserved

Erotica Sex Story: It was no surprise that Candy Lewis asked Scott Stevenson to tutor her in history. What was surprising was the subject she tutored him in return.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School   .

"Hey Stevenson!" Called out the booming voice of Roger Craig, the Captain of the Football Team. "Heads up!"

Scott Stevenson looked up to see a spinning football hurling through the air, heading right for him. Dropping his books, the sandy haired teenager attempted to catch the pigskin. Only to fall flat on his face while running for it. Then to add injury to insult, the ball hit him in the head as he lay there.

"I told you Rog," said Bill Mathews as he picked up the ball off the grass. "Never send a dweeb to do a man's job."

Laughing and tossing the ball into the air, Mathews immediately started walking back to the practice field.

"You ok, Scott?" Roger asked as he helped the smaller boy to his feet. "You want to go see the Nurse or anything?"

"No, I'm fine." Scott said discouragingly as he readjusted his glasses, which had fallen off in the fall. "I thought I had it."

"Hey no sweat," Roger said. "We all can't be jocks. Your muscle is all in your brain. To tell the truth, I'd trade the MVP award to get half your grades."

"Yeh, right." He answered as he picked up his books.

"Well, I better get back to the game," Roger said as he turned and began to follow Bill. "You hang in there."

Scott just nodded. All his life he wanted to be an athlete, the center of attention. The guy who got the girls. Instead what he got was a hundred and five pound body, nearsighted eyes, and a complexion that on a bad day resembled a pizza.

There was a plus side to his life. His straight A average made him the third ranked student in the Senior Class at Robert Kennedy High School. He already had a full scholarship to MIT lined up with all the perks that entailed. Yet he'd trade it all just to have someone look at him as something other than a nerd, just once.

Watching the Football Squad resume the game, Scott figured he should've been nicer to Roger. Of course he had only been nice to him because of all the help he'd given him in chemistry the last semester. If it weren't for his tutoring, Roger would've been kicked off the team.

Quickly losing interest in the game, he set out once again for the Library. Someone had left him a note asking to meet him there to discuss the possibility of his tutoring them in history. The name on the note had been all smudged, so he wasn't sure who had left it in his locker.

Reaching the steps of the Library, Scott swore under his breath. This wasn't his day. First the Football Team, now them. Sitting on the top step were three members of the Kennedy Rocketeers. Four time winners of the State Cheerleading Championships, there was no more stuck up group in the school. If you were a hunk, they might take the time to chat with you, even if you weren't on the Football Squad. Losers like Scott Stevenson, they just ignored like they were a lower form of life.

When he'd been a junior, he had once tutored one of the girls before him. Penny Martin was every young man's perfect fantasy. Long blonde hair, blue eyes, and an incredibly formed perfect set of breasts. She was a 5'4" Goddess.

After four grueling months of keeping her one step ahead of a failing grade in calculus, the Tutor had made a humiliating mistake. He'd accepted all the friendliness and interest she'd shown him as real, real enough for him to get the courage to ask her to the Junior Prom. Worse he had asked her in the school cafeteria in front of a table of her friends, Rocketteers all. Immediately she had burst into laughter, asking how he could ever think she would actually go on a date with a geek like him. The laughter was quickly picked up by her friends and then from the surrounding tables. It had been one of the low points of his young life.

Stopping at the edge of the last step, he took a second look up at Penny. With her were Maria Diaz and Candy Lewis. Maria was from Puerto Rico. She had beautiful brown skin and long black hair. Her figure was nowhere near as good as Penny's, but you couldn't convince her of that. Standing with her back to him was Candy Lewis. One of the few black students at the school, Candy had coal black skin and short black hair. She always wore bright red lipstick that gave her mouth an incredible erotic look. If Candy were to buy an ice pop, every guy in sight would stop what he was doing to watch her eat it. Over the last year her breasts had undergone an unusual growth spurt so that she was now about the same size as Penny. A fact that Penny preferred to ignore.

Nice as they were to look at, he just couldn't deal with their taunts today. Whoever was waiting for a tutor was out of luck. With that he turned and started to walk away.

"There goes your old boyfriend, Penny." Maria joked as she saw Scott.

"Fuck you!" Penny said as she looked over and saw Scott. "Maybe you'd let a freak like that touch you, I'd sooner turn lesbo."

Both girls laughed. Candy suddenly excused herself and jotted down the steps.

"I'll catch up with you later at practice." She called out as she disappeared into the small crowd.

"Might as well head home." Scott thought to myself. "This day's shot to hell."

He'd gone another ten feet when he'd heard someone calling his name. He stopped and turned, but didn't see anyone who could've called. Candy Lewis was running across the quad but surely it couldn't have been her.

"Scott, wait up!" Candy shouted.

"What the hell does she want?" Scott said to himself.

"I'm glad I caught up to you." Candy said as she skidded to a stop.

It took a few breaths for her to regain her composure, giving time for Scott to watch as her chest heaved in and out after her exertion. Bitch she might be, but she had great tits.

"What can I do for you, Candy." Scott asked.

"Didn't you get my note?" The black girl asked. "When I saw you at the library I thought..."

"You sent that note?" Scott asked, cutting her off in mid-sentence.

"Of course, I wanted to talk to you about helping me with the report for Mr. Grogan's class." She said, flashing him a sexy smile. "I'm on the verge of failing history, and no history grade - no graduation. I'm not looking forward to spending my summer in school buried in useless dates and boring facts."

"If you'd pay more attention, you'd find that history is like a great adventure story." Scott retorted. "It can be interesting and fun."

"Yeah, right." Candy said in an uninterested tone. "But the fact remains that I have to pass that class. Whatever you get paid for tutoring, I'll double it. Just help me write that paper."

"Help you?" Scott said in a voice that said he was getting quickly annoyed. "Don't you mean write it for you?"

"Ok, triple then, and a hundred dollar bonus if it gets me an A." She said, sure that he'd accept.

"No, thanks." Scott answered to her dismay.

"What... ?" Candy sputtered. "You're turning me down?"

"I've had my fill of tutoring Rocketeers." Scott said and started to turn away. "There are plenty of guys who'd bend over backward to help you." He added.

"None of them can write a really great history paper." Candy exclaimed.

"Well then I guess you're out of luck." Scott said in a voice that told he was now more than a little annoyed.

"Wait!" Candy cried as she grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Hey!" Scott cried back as he pulled his arm back. "Can't you Rocketteers take no for an answer, you certainly can give it as one fast enough."

The young man couldn't remember the last time he was this angry. Not taking the time to think about what he was saying, he lashed out in anger.

"I wouldn't write that paper for you if you offered to drop down right here and spread your legs for me." He barked.

Candy didn't immediately react. In the few seconds of silence that passed, Scott thought about his angry words and felt suddenly guilty. Candy really hadn't ever done anything directly to him. She hadn't even been at that lunch table last year. He'd taken his rage at Penny and the Rocketeers in general out on her for no reason. He was about to apologize when Candy finally spoke.

"All right." She said.

"What?" Scott said, sure he had heard her wrong.

"I said all right." Candy repeated. "If that's what it takes, it'll be worth it to get out of summer school."

Scott stood dumbfounded, he couldn't believe what he'd heard. One of the most desirable girls in the school had offered to fuck him in exchange for a lousy history paper. A paper he could write in an hour. He found his heart racing and his dick getting hard at the thought.

"Who knows, might be fun popping a guy's cherry?" Candy remarked. "I never did that before."

"I'm not a virgin!" Scott shot back.

"Well, I guess that doesn't really matter." Candy said. "So, do we have a deal?"

Scott thought about it real hard. The press of his hard cock against his jeans made it hard to think logically. He kept looking at those bright red lips. What would it feel like to have them wrapped around his dick.

It was true he wasn't a virgin. Yet the fifteen minutes he'd spend with Judy Anders last spring hadn't been all that memorable. He'd spent about ten minutes playing with her small breasts before putting his cock in her, missionary style. Five minutes later it was all over. She seemed rather bored through it all and when he'd tried to get a blowjob out of her, she'd called him a pervert.

"Well do we have a deal or not?" Candy repeated.

Scott was about to say yes, captivated by those big lips and what they could do. Then he remembered how he had been tricked before. How Penny had been so nice and sweet to him, then turned back into super-bitch the minute her exam was over.

"On one condition..." He answered.

"Condition... ?" Candy asked.

"That's right." Scott said as he took a deep breath. "I'll write the paper, in fact I can have it for you by tomorrow so you can rewrite it in anyway you want. But it comes prepaid. Not COD, not charged. You'll get your passing grade in history, but I'm not going to guarantee an A paper. That's going to depend on the grade I give you."

Candy thought about it for a few minutes. It was obvious to Scott that she had hoped that she would somehow be able to trick him out of the paper. Now it was take it or leave it.

"I guess I don't have a lot of choices." Candy said in surrender. "But this has to be between you and me. I don't want anyone to ever know about it."

"Hey who'd believe me?" Scott said with a smile. For the first time today he felt like a winner.

They quickly discussed details and it was agreed the sooner the better. Scott's parents were going to be away for the weekend, so Saturday night would be perfect. Scott could hardly wait.

As Candy walked away, Scott's blue eyes were riveted on that round black ass as it swayed from side to side. A quick calculation told him that in just under 52 hrs and ten minutes, that black tail would be his.

Scott slept late on Saturday, not crawling out of bed until noon. He'd stayed up late thinking about tonight. What he would do. How nice it was going to feel. First he wanted to have her wrap those hot lips around his cock. He wanted to cum just thinking about it. He tried to imagine what her pussy looked like, he bet it was real tight, like a closed fist. Most of all he wanted to play with that pretty round ass. Scott started to wonder if he could get her to let him fuck her in it. Three days ago the 17 yr old was happy just to jerk off two or three times a day. Now he was anticipating his first blow job and whether he would be able to fuck one of the most popular girls in the school up her ass.

Full of expectation, the day passed exceedingly slow. Scott quickly produced four separate versions of the history report. Actually all he had to do was print out the three drafts and then the final copy of a report he'd done last year but never turned in. Halfway into the term he'd become interested in the Civil War and decided to do a new report on the Battle of Gettysburg and how the South could've won the war. So he just stashed the old project away on his hard drive in case he ever needed it.

About six he made himself some dinner, but found he was horny, not hungry. All day long he'd been fighting the temptation to masturbate. Wait until you can do it in Candy's mouth he kept telling himself. At seven he headed for the shower, Candy was due at eight.

By quarter to, he was showered, dressed and ready. He'd borrowed his dad's cologne, deciding his own smelled like something a boy with wear. He'd shaved carefully, wishing again his beard would grow. Peach fuzz was humiliating, but it was all he had.

Finally the grandfather clock in the hallway chimed eight and Scott's heart began to triphammer. Racing downstairs, he seated himself in the big lounge chair in the hallway, so he'd be ready when the doorbell rang.

Eight O'clock turned to a quarter after. Then to eight-thirty. Scott had become convinced that he'd been the victim of another cruel Rocketeer joke. Was Candy off with her friends somewhere, laughing at the poor idiot who really thought she'd trade her black ass for a lousy history paper.

"I am an asshole!" Scott said to himself as the clock neared quarter to nine.

Rising from the chair, he was about to head back upstairs when the doorbell rang.

Hesitantly he reached for the knob. Was this all part of the joke. Were they all waiting outside to watch him make a fool of himself. If so they were going to be disappointed.

Flinging the door open, Scott was taken aback by the image of Candy standing there. Her short black hair had been curled into a cute perm. Of course she was wearing her trademark red lipstick. The dress she was wearing, or not wearing depending on your perspective, was as fiery red as her lipstick. Very low cut, giving Scott an ample view of her breasts, the hem stopped just a few inches below her crotch, giving an equally great view of her long dark legs.

"Are you going to invite me in, or do you plan to do it right out here on the porch?" She said in a deep sultry voice.

"Excuse me, can I help you?" Scott asked, feigning ignorance. "Let then get their laughs somewhere else." He thought.

"What kind of shit is this?" Candy snapped. "Are you going back on our deal?"

"Deal? What deal?" Scott asked in the same ignorance.

"I don't believe this, I'm a little late and you want to throw the whole fucking thing out the window!" Candy stamped. "You know how long I spent to look like this?"

"I have to admit, the effect is really devastating." Scott said as he tried to speak in a calm unemotional tone. Ignoring the fact that he couldn't keep his eye off her tightly bound tits. "But I'm afraid you and your friends have the wrong address, and definitely the wrong person."

"Wrong address... ?" Candy repeated, "What friends?"

Then it dawned on Candy that Scott thought he had been set up. Given some of the jokes the Rocketeers have played on people, Scott included, she guessed she couldn't blame him.

"Well I guess I'll have to convince you that this isn't a joke." Candy said.

With that she dropped to her knees in the open doorway and pulled down the zipper of Scott's pants. Pulling the pants open, she reached into his underwear and pulled out his semi-erect cock. It had all happened so fast, Scott hadn't had time to react.

Scott opened his mouth to say something but was suddenly engulfed in a wonderful warm wetness as Candy popped his cock into her eager waiting mouth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.