The Visitor - Cover

The Visitor

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A long time bachelor gets a surprise visit late one night from his bi-racial niece.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First  

Sally and Jimmy would stop by most nights when Sally got off work. Sally loved coming over but she also worried about Tom getting upset. Beth and Brenda pushed Sally to stand up to Tom. It took about two weeks for Sally to get up the courage. Things didn't go to well.

It was after midnight when the doorbell rang. I opened the door to find Sally and Jimmy, both crying hysterically. It didn't take long to see Sally's left eye was swollen shut. Sally had finally stood up to Tom.

After making a couple of phone calls and insuring all the doors were locked, I told everyone to head upstairs. Beth had her arm over Sally's shoulder and hugged her tight as they made their way up the stairs. Brenda grabbed Jimmy's hand and they followed close behind.

When everyone got into the master bedroom, they all settled on the bed. Jimmy put his arms around Brenda's waist, causing Brenda to let out a yelp, "Hold up, Jimmy, your stretching my boob." Brenda made an adjustment, "That's better." Brenda put her arm around Jimmy's shoulder and pulled him in tight, his face buried in her left breast. It definitely had a calming effect.

I walked over and held Sally's hand. "I've already called the Sheriff, but I need to talk to you in private before they get here, ok?" Sally nodded.

As Sally stood, Beth gave me a warm smile and then patted Sally on her back. "It's going to be ok. Bruce will make sure. You and Jimmy are going to be alright." With that Beth moved over to Jimmy and rubbed his back.

Sally and I went into my office. "If you want this to end, you are going to have to press charges. I know that's scary but that's what it's going to take. At some point, you will need to think long term – whether that be divorce or counseling or whatever. I went ahead and called my lawyer so he can help you tonight and for as long as you need him. I will make sure you and Jimmy get through this. But you have to make the first step. Can you do that?"

She looked at me and once again began sobbing uncontrollably. I pulled her in tight and we hugged. "Just let it all out. We are all here for you. We will be here for you as long as you need us." I found it strange that she wore a bra under her nightgown. I found out later that Tom insisted on it. I felt her large boobs pressed into my chest. I thought of Jimmy with his face pressed into Brenda's breasts. It's hard to deny the calming effect of a large set of boobs.

When Sally finally seemed to calm down, the doorbell rang which started to get her going again. "It's ok. It's probably the Sheriff." I am sure it's not my lawyer as he would wait in his car for the authorities in case Tom was a psychopath or something.

I wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead, "Are you ready to do this?"

Sally nodded.

"Ok. Let's go then."

Once I was sure it was the cops, I brought Sally and the two Sheriff's Deputies into the dining room. Minutes later, my lawyer along with a Mr. Black from Black's Security, joined us. I had them join Sally and the Deputies. By this time, the rest of us were all in the living room.

The next couple of hours went by quickly and ended with us watching as Tom was carted off in the back of a Sheriff's car. My lawyer, Bill Jenkins, and Mr. Black came in with Sally. Bill explained what all was going on. With the evidence collected tonight, he was sure Tom would be spending the night in jail and first thing in the morning he would get a restraining order. Sally did decide to file for a divorce so Bill would get that moving right away. In the meantime, Black's Security would be on duty, watching over the neighborhood for the next few days.

It was down to the five of us. I thought to myself how I was glad I let Beth talk me into moving the exercise room down to the basement and making a spare bedroom. But then we all ended up in our bedroom. No one was really saying much, but it became clear that Sally did not want to leave. Finally I stood and stretched and addressed what I saw as the elephant in the room. "I know no one wants to be alone tonight" I glanced at Sally "so why don't we all just sleep here." With that I pulled off my shirt and dropped down to my boxers. Jimmy was quick to do likewise. Beth was soon in her bra and panties and in a flash her and Brenda pulled Sally's nightgown off. Although startled for a moment, Sally seemed to accept her lack of outerwear. Beth looked at me and winked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.