The Researcher - Cover

The Researcher

Copyright© 2014 by H. Hale

Chapter 11: Simon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Simon - A young graduate in Gothic Art and practices is seduced by her tutor and taught to become a first class courtesan with her full acceptance. Her naive, shy and submissive nature make her the perfect subject. At no time is she raped: this is a true romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Hairy   Porn Theatre  

Simon had known Tom for many years and had helped out at the school almost from the start. He was a silversmith and made many items for the students, especially just before they left the school. Tom also made working for him even better by allowing him free use of his subjects after they had been fitted out. As a result, he was always looking for new gadgets to make.

He had liked the look of the ill-dressed young woman at Tom's dinner party and had already begun work on designs especially for her. Tom had said he wanted only the best and Simon had thought of a new trick which he was sure would both amuse and please his customer. Nipple rings were, of course, quite usual but Tom had asked for something different, something that could be worn without looking out of place and he had come up with what he thought to be a brilliant idea. He asked that when Kim came to visit she should wear a proper dress that fitted her rather than Claire's cast off's. She would stay two nights with him which would not only give him time for fittings but also time to enjoy the girl's body.

He had a tall town house of Edwardian proportions with a high walled garden, electric gates operated from the house and thick, soundproofed walls, all conditions he found imperative in his work. He also had two cellars specially fitted out for another set of clientele who he sometimes favoured with exhibitions, often with girls provided by Tom. Tom was himself a regular visitor with a prime viewing seat in view of the amount of work he brought to Simon's practise.

On the appointed day a taxi arrived at his gate and he admitted Kim. The taxi driver had looked curiously at the house and its electric gates but stifled his curiosity in view of the very large tip given him.

Kim had been told not to take anything with her, that all would be provided. She looked nervous and Simon hurried to try and calm her fears. He had an old housekeeper who was well aware of his antics and was pleased to help 'control those naughty girls.' The woman was surprisingly strong, as some of his young women visitors had learnt to their cost. She had a firm hand with both a whip and a bunch of birch twigs, though she preferred to use a small switch, a sort of fly swat, which could be very minutely aimed. Many a freshly pierced nipple had felt the sting of that switch.

Simon took Kim into his workshop and showed her what he intended to fit. There, on his bench were two small gold rings about the diameter of a penny in a petrie dish full of liquid. They were thinner than the conventional wedding rings and had a thin band of silver in the centre. Simon spoke, his hand on Kim's shoulder. 'That strip is stainless steel let into a gold band. As you might know, gold is a soft metal and easily distorted so I've strengthened these with steel. At the moment they are split as you can see, but once fitted they will be electrically welded together. I do that with this small laser' - he pointed to a box at the side of the bench - 'if I tried to weld in the normal way I'd burn you, but this way it only takes a few seconds.'

Kim examined the small golden rings. 'What are they for?' suspecting that she knew. He looked at her and asked 'Didn't Tom explain?'

'You mean these are nipple rings?' she asked rather desperately and he nodded, smiling. 'You really don't have to worry, you will hardly feel it. It's like having your ears pierced. Unlike that, though, I don't fit sleepers. These will be permanent from the start.'

'What about infection' asked Kim whose friend of long ago school days had had a bad time with an ear infection after having her ears pierced.

'Nowadays that just doesn't happen, at least very rarely. There are cases known where there has been a reaction to the gold but I think that has probably been due to inferior gold. I use 22 carat gold and the whole set are first sterilised for an hour in spirit, and then heated for a moment before fitting. 'Take off your top, then, and you'll be ready' and he watched dry mouthed as the Kim bared her breasts. This was the reason that he took risks for people like Tom, so that he would have an endless supply of nubile young girls.

Kim was aware of the impression she was making on him. She had been wearing a nice two piece outfit and could well imagine what she must look like to him as she removed her blouse and vest. She was not wearing a bra: Tom did not allow such things, saying he liked to see his girls 'move'. For the girls this was sometimes uncomfortable but that was of little consideration to Tom. Kim felt the usual excitement when she displayed herself for the first time to another man, a virtual stranger...

Simon was delighted and when Kim sat he took his time to examine the firm flesh now available to his fingers. He noted that the nipples were already taut and hard: the girl was excited and he felt the breasts swell under his hand. He gently massaged her until the blue veins showed clearly. 'Good girl! We want you fully prepared. Now, you won't feel a thing'

He reached for a small flask and rubbed spirit over her nipples. He had already placed the rings in their handy dish of spirit, but first he wanted to manipulate the breasts to firm up the nipples before he froze them. This was one of the joys of the job and finally, with reluctance he reached for the spray. Kim gave a small jump at the unaccustomed feel of the spray. 'This is what they give to sportsmen to kill pain when they've been injured' he explained. Then he took a large needle, dipped it in spirit and then put the tip in the flame of a Bunsen burner for a moment before turning to Kim.

'Look away' he suggested and then quickly pierced the crinkled red tip under his hand. Kim felt nothing, not even his hand on her breast. 'Just one more. I bet you hardly felt anything?' he said as he slipped a ring, first held in the flame with thin tweezers, into the small hole he had made. He repeated the operation and Kim looked at the two small rings now dependant from her firm young breasts.

It had happened once that a girl had been sick so he had a bowl ready. He pointed it out to Kim. 'Do you feel alright?' He asked...

Kim looked at him and said 'Yes, I'll be alright.' He then took her to the laser bench where he had her sit on a swivel chair where she were clamped by her elbows and head - 'to prevent moving after I've lined you up' he said - and lined up the test beam. The actual operation lasted no more than about five seconds when she could hear a sort of rasping sound after he had nipped the two ends of the rings together. It was the careful lining up which took the time.

The small rings were not heavy and hung straight from her nipples, drawing attention to that part of her anatomy in a startling way. 'If you have a baby then they can be removed by cutting before lactation and resealed by laser later, but for the moment you can consider them permanent. I will give you a little trinket to hang there tomorrow, but for now, until you get used to the feel, we'll do no more, ' he smiled. 'If you examine them closely you will see that they have a small inscription. You really need an eyeglass to read it but written round the edge it has your name on. Would you like to check, Kim?' and he gave her a magnifying glass.

It was difficult for her to see herself but she looked at the rings, huge under the glass and saw the fine writing "Kim" alongside a hall mark with 22K written on. There was a flash and she looked up to see Simon with a camera to his eye. Another, rather unusual record for both his and Tom's scrapbook. These photos were fast becoming a collector's item and Tom had suggested a limited print. This would make a perfect cover photo, perhaps titled 'Just Checking!'

'Now Kim, look at the blouse on that table. You see it has pockets each side over your breasts. Well those pockets will be attached to the rings in your nipples. When your blouse is opened, the person attempting to undress you will have the supreme pleasure of finding he has to unclip your nipples to remove it. Also, should it get wet, anyone will be able to see the clips and the material will shrink a little as it dries and the sensation should be quiet remarkable. I have arranged that one clip, the one on your right breast, will have a small badge to fit externally over your pocket. If you look, you will see that it has your name in small print and the words 'Pull gently'. That should prove a temptation to anyone who cares to examine you at all closely ... There is just one snag, the blouse cannot be cheaply duplicated so I am afraid you will have to wash it every night. Once the flap is unsown then your master will be aware and wish to know why and doubtless punish you, perhaps by hanging heavy weights from the rings: that is what I shall suggest and I will provide a pair which you shall try out before you leave.'

The blouse was tailored to fit and when dressed, Kim looked the school girl with knee length stockings and short, full skirt. She was wearing a green shirt, white blouse and white socks, her hair brushed away from her face in pretty side curls. She looked a shy sixteen. 'Did John design these?' she asked, certain that it had to be him again, 'preparing his car for sale'!

Simon nodded. 'He and Tom are very concerned to see that you get the very best. I think they are right, too.'

'Why do they both want me to look like a school girl all the time?' she asked but he only smiled.

These operations had taken the whole of the morning so then she had lunch and was taken for a walk by Kim's 'Uncle', for so he described himself to various passers by, many of whom wanted to examine the badge. His housekeeper, who had accompanied them was introduced as the governess who had to tell her pupil to 'try and stand still, girl' while examined. The same passers by were intrigued by the schoolgirl with the strange badge and two of them, two men, were invited back for dinner the following night. Kim noted that they eagerly accepted, almost as though they knew the invitation would be given.

On their return, Kim was sore, one breast was still rather tender, so Simon put healing gel on and suggested they all had a rest before dinner. For this he joined her and after undressing her, and removing Kim's blouse - 'until dinner, darling' - he proceeded to play with her, thankfully leaving her breasts alone but spending much time below. 'Tomorrow, this will be the area of operations' he said, gently palpitating her mound until she was fully aroused. He would not let her climax. 'I want you fresh for tonight' he said, but continued to keep her at the point of almost no return.

At dinner, Kim was again dressed in her blouse and was shown how to sit with her knees apart 'to show off those pretty green pants I gave you, sweetie'. Simon brought out a scrap book after the meal showing all the girls he had treated and the various things he had made. An early one had been made for a man whose student was learning to play the violin. Each nipple had a silver violin affixed with the bow acting as the retaining pin. They were not crude replicas, but perfect miniatures that made you want to examine them closely. In another there was a picture of a mother and daughter sitting side by side on a settee. Each wore rings in their nipples but the rings were joined to the opposing pair by thin wires. When the daughter rose the mother had to follow. Simon explained that the daughter's step father had insisted on this being done as the girl was always jumping up during a meal to answer the phone. Now, this was plainly impossible.

The picture that affected Kim the most was of a really beautiful blonde girl of around eighteen with both breasts cross wired through gold rings, the wires going through another ring at her belly. If the girl turned suddenly then the breast would be tugged by one or other of the cords. He explained that the child was being taught to play table tennis while all the rings were connected. When he had explained, Kim looked more closely and there was evidence of tears on her face. 'Oh, yes. This was after a game with her brother: we had to see if it worked and her brother, a titled Frenchman, was paying for it.

'Did it work' asked Kim, her own nipples sore at the thought.

'Not really. After just one game she would start to bleed and spoil her blouse. Her brother liked the idea, though, and she used to wear it to bed. He said it stopped her playing with herself, especially when he wired the tummy ring to her wrists.'

All this talk was leaving Kim feeling very randy and excited. Far from feeling sick at the idea of giving such pain, the fact that she was herself now liable to similar torture made it all so much more personal.

Simon suggested they retire for an early night 'for tomorrow there is a lot of ground to cover' he said, and Kim was left alone. As a precaution against Kim wanting to relieve herself, he bound her wrists and fastened them to the bed head. Despite the discomfort Kim did sleep, having been given a powerful sleeping potion. Once asleep, Simon had added pictures of her abandoned slumber for his scrap-book to pass on to Tom who always insisted on plenty of visual evidence. Throughout all that had gone before, she had continued to wear her corset and trainer but these had been removed and lay on the bedside table. Simon made sure they could be seen in the photograph.

The next morning Kim was released, dressed in a loose shift but without her corset and given a hearty breakfast. Then it was back to the workshop. This time he merely sprayed her navel with the frost like substance, and using a cork on one side, forced a thick needle through the knot of skin at her belly. A thin gold ring followed and was sized together with pliers. Then back to the laser and it was sealed for good. He now showed how a dog lead could be simply clipped to the ring and clothes put on over the top. With a skirt split to mid thigh, the lead simply lead from leg to hand. 'If you wear an anal plug then the training reins are used, coupled to the butt so that a slight pull on the lead forces the butt up higher. It can be very effective if you are sitting in a cafe and your owner wishes to remind you of your duties.' he smiled at Kim. 'Now I have to fit you with one but first, you want your corset and trainer'. He went with her to tie her corset for her and to carry the trainer down with them when they returned to the workshop. Kim was feeling very nervous...

Simon had a much larger plug than Kim had expected him to use. It was indecently large, and he proceeded to cover it with a lubricating jelly. 'Now Kim, here we go. Push down, go on, relax and push.' She gave out a gasp and then a cry as the head began to go in, stretching the skin unmercifully. But go in it did until there was only the flange to be seen with a small loop showing. Simon then fetched the trainer which he fitted round her waist and attached to her corset. He then pulled a strap through the ring at the back and through the ring on the plug and finally up between her thighs to her corset again. He pulled it up hard until she groaned and fastened it with the locked fastener. He had threaded the lead through it so that when Kim pulled it would pull the plug ever tighter. It was very ingenious. Finally, her school girl green knickers were put on and the plug could be seen extending the cloth while the training reins, when her skirt was lifted, could be seen rising out of her rear crease above the elastic waist.

Kim was then as allowed to lie down and get used to the full feeling engendered by the massive plug and the nipple rings. Fitting the ring to her navel had been no problem but Kim was to have something else, a second small ring was attached to the first with one of those catches that are fitted to necklaces, and the ring had a small bell fitted to it inside a wire globe. The result was that when worn, clothes could not stop the free movement of the tiny bell so that whenever Kim moved she would make very quiet tinkling sounds. The bell was very small and the sounds were high pitched. You needed a good ear to hear them but, as he explained, animals have much better hearing than people. 'You'll soon find that you have more animal friends than you ever expected, I think. I have never made one of these before so it will be interesting to see if it works.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.