Castaway: Von's Haven - Cover

Castaway: Von's Haven

Copyright© 2014 by Feral Lady

Chapter 19

Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Von finds himself dropped into a medieval world alone. A head injury steals his memory and the meager supply from an escape pod won't take him far. He must find civilization and survive until rescued. His training has not prepared him for what is coming. Yet, the A.I. survived in the crippled ship in orbit and it's working to keep him alive.

Caution: This Sci-Fi Time-Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Sci-Fi time travel story, Man Travels Back in Time sex story, Man Travels in time to a medieval world sex story

The boats cut through the shallow coastal water, while sea gulls, unhappy at our appearance, marked our progress with angry calls. The marines provided mocking compliments at the pump boats swift nature, since they were accustomed to the slow and heavy dugouts.

Last night's weather dream continued to indicate clear skies for the next three days but with slightly lower temperatures. No ships were anywhere near our destination either, so our plan to attack the slavers was not going to be fouled by an untimely arrival from Caldav. Neither Coven nor these marines would light a fire tonight. Coven's party had the hardest task trekking through the hills with little rest to arrive tomorrow morning at the cliff overlooking the Caldav camp.

Our swift approach over the water gave our marines extra rest a few hours away from our foes, waiting for the other pieces of our attacking force to get into position. Late in the day the men and I greeted the mule team, setting up a comfortable camp with reed mats to sleep on. I helped Swarta and Palus feed and water the mules. Sparrow was enjoying his adventure and chatted in rapid, high pitched tones with anyone who would listen to how he was helping protect the women on the journey.

The men nervously sharpened their weapons over and over as the sun set, intense orange rays turning to fire red before disappearing over the horizon. Tassim was the soberest man in the group, the elderly archer had seen plenty of death in his life and knew what the morning would bring. I knew he was worried about what Sparrow might see and the danger we faced.

The plan had the ambulance team arriving well after the fight. They would stay here until a signal fire was lit in the Caldav camp for them to join us. We'd hoped the mule party would actually cross paths with the returning freed slave women as they were rowed home. My wives would gather some information about the fight and the conditions from the passing boats before arriving. If things went poorly Grimm had instructions to turn the team around, cut the mule harnesses of their load and race home. I tried to visualize a successful day with none of my people hurt, but my emotions struggled with the truth that I was going to see some of my friends harmed or dead.

With the morning's battle on everyone's minds I doubted few would sleep well. I set Tassim and Sparrow as our official night guards, which made Sparrow the happiest person in the whole party. As an official member of the war party the boy was being exposed to death and responsibility before his time, but Sparrow saw adventure where we saw death. His father was rather proud of his son's attendance and recounted tales of his youth and the occasional fights between marsh villages. They were stories that Sparrow had heard before but tonight he seemed more mesmerized by his father, perhaps feeling the import of his advice about facing a foe.

Swarta, Palus and Grimm set up their reed mats and blankets next to mine. The twin moons low in the sky gave off a dull pale light so we could see the outlines of each other with no trouble. The gentle washing waves offered a soothing rhythm of comfort and if I concentrated on the waves, I hoped my mind would forget my worries, at least enough to allow sleep.

I spooned in behind Palus and Swarta slid over onto my mat pressing into my back, Swarta whispering, "One of these nights we are going to come down to the beach and snuggle up like this, all naked and covered by blankets, but without a dozen men sitting around and watching our every move."

Palus moved my hand under her linen shirt to her breast, saying, "This is where your hand needs to rest, Von. I love you."

Swarta was leaning over on one elbow, whispering in my ear, "We both love you, Von. We feel so lucky to know you love us and see us as women not property. You really have no idea how strange that is to these men. These men respect you and are learning more than just fighting from you; they are learning how a protector shows love and how a woman's heart and mind are important. You are the most wondrous leader."

What could I say to that other than, "I love you both, too." The morning's activities had exhausted Palus and her shallow breathing told me she was sleeping, her hand still pressing me to her warm breast.

Swarta confided, "We had a nice discussion with Grimm coming here today. You have her respect in many different ways and she is not opposed to your advances." I let out a faux-gasp, remembering a few of Grimm's past moves on me.

Swarta slipped her tongue over my ear, before saying, "We told Laudus last night, when we are carrying your child she is to provide you the comforts a man needs." With that Swarta slid off her elbow and spooned into to me, leaving me with erotic thoughts rather than worries about tomorrows fighting. "My women are so clever."

The birds and tidal songs set a peaceful tone for the morning. We had no morning fire so our breakfast was water, stale bread and fruit. The food left me still hungry, so I fussed around inside my ruck sack and gave the three ladies my last energy bars, taking one for myself. My stomach's little grumbles wanted something even if my tongue couldn't stand the thought of tasting them again. They watched how I opened the wrapper and copied me.

"Food magic now, Von?" Grimm asked, a half-grin at her first bite.

Since they all thought I came from the moon, I said, "This is the last of my supply of Moon Mother food. You are not likely to sample the energy from her so directly ever again." The women savored the nutty bar in silence, looking at each other perhaps expecting to see some sort of transformation.

"The taste has a strange flavor but it is not unpleasant," Palus said. The other women nodded, their mouths full, chewing extra slowly.

"This food will fill your body with the nutrition ... ah, the energy that especially pleases your stomach's needs." They eyed me and examined the extra bars they held in their hands, so I tactfully decided it was time to check on the men.

We had a simple camp and had traveled light, so the men were all ready to get going; they were just waiting for my instructions. Sparrow and his father had their bows slung over a shoulder, the marines each carried a sword from a waist belt with a small round shield slung over their backs. Because we had traveled by sea, we all wore light, leather, vest armor instead of chain mail. We knew the Caldav men either wore no armor or leather vests, so I didn't expect any disadvantage from wearing the lighter armor.

Coven's men were similarly in leather armor, each carrying a pup and a short sword. The plan was for the village men to provide fire support from the cliff while the highest trained men fought man-to-man. Ten men on the cliff, each able to shoot five crossbow bolts were a deadly force.

Tharin and his team were to sneak down the hidden cliff trail and flank the enemy from upriver, a dangerous task, but we needed to ensure none escaped upriver; with a little time stragglers would be impossible to find in the tall cord grass and reeds. All we wanted from Tharin's group was a blocking force and I was hoping that from an ambush position, they would be safe. Our marine force was the trigger for the assault.

A pair of rolling, white, mule eyes and a flickering tail greeted me at the bottom of the steep sand dune. Behind the mule, Grimm and Swarta were finishing harnessing our ambulance team. I quietly listened to the lingering sounds of the animals complaining about their burdens as I placed both of my legs behind Swarta's busy frame and embraced her.

"Ah, you brute, scared me to death!" Grimm laughed at Swarta and tighten her sword sheath to her belt.

"My fingers yearned for a little Swarta. They were not to be denied an awakening touch," I said.

Grimm grinned and said, "Don't mind me. Touch all you want."

Swarta laughed at her and put her tongue out, saying "You're no help."

I could tell she had a quick retort in mind but Grimm closed her mouth. The echoing tide repeated in a few moments while Swarta and I kissed in our embrace. Letting her go I reached for Grimm and we clasped forearms, a warrior's embrace with its silent appreciation and love given to those going into harms way.

"For the honor and duty," I said, the traditional marine farewell. "Watch for the smoke, see you there, Grimm."

I swept across the golden sand and in sixty paces jumped into the pump boat. The five paddlers pushed us towards the cliff point, which hid our approach until we turned into the spilling river flow. We lost the cover of the coastline and cliff about the time the sun was halfway to its daily apex. The boat swayed as we hit the cross current of the braided river; sitting up front, my pup bounced on my knee wildly as the prow of the canoe rose to meet the waves. The wind from the sea blew my hair into my eyes but I still could see a figure waving to us behind a boulder on the cliff.

"Coven just gave the signal marines! All is ready for us to flush the slavers out. Remember to shout to the women that Laudus sent us," I said, turning my focus to the huts growing in our vision. No time to take in the peaceful sea birds soaring above us. "Moon Mother protect my family," I thought.

The marines grunted, pushing the sleek boat as fast as possible to land before an alarm could sound. The huts were set on a slight rise where the river joined the sea. Tents could be seen a little further back. A small, temporary, floating boat dock jutted out into the sea with a pile of burlap bags sitting on a small wooden landing. A plump man with his back to us was talking with two topless women by the bags. "We are committed now," I thought, "Any moment he will hear us or the women will say something."

The slaver hit one of the women sending her to the ground. The man was wearing a brown linen shirt and pants, a short sword at his waist. The slaver hit the other woman and we could hear her painful wail. If the boat weren't bouncing, the range would be an easy shot for the pup.

Another shorter man with a spear and a woman carrying a loaded bag on her back came into view next to the others, as we landed on the sand. The slavers shouted, standing stunned at our appearance, as I released a shot from the pup, I hit the second man in the stomach. My marines raced to close with the slavers as our second boat landed beside me. I reloaded the crossbow as the rest of the marines jumped into the water and beached their boat. The sun's rays reflected of the glistening golden skin of the surprised women.

My marines shouted, "Laudus sent us! Wait here."

The empty eyes of the dead slaver looked back at me. The women, all on their knees, were shaking with trembling hands staring up at me.

I didn't have time to say anything but "Laudus found us and we are here to give you a safer life."

They cried into their scarred hands as I left them. The plump man had raised the alarm, but the slavers were running rather than fighting. Coven's men showered the Caldav with bolts but many missed their targets. Whether due to inexperience or over excitement too many of the slavers broke off running north toward the swamp. I passed a number of severely wounded slavers with bolts sticking out of them and marines ending their pain.

"Forget the wounded. Chase the men running north!" I shouted out. Women screamed all around us, hobbling the best they could in chains away from the fighting.

Running up the river-bank towards Tharin's position I could see a line of dead bodies filled with bolts and arrows. A few of our marines stood in a line of reeds and floating bodies. My feet pounded over the water to get into the small crowd, seeing Tharin sitting in the water his arms around the huntress. I froze before him, staring at him in shock. The woman was dead an arrow in her throat. Next to her two dead indentures from Tharin's team lay face first in the water also with arrows in their bodies. I felt physically sick, thinking how that could be Swarta or Palus.

Tharin glared at me with fire in his eyes. "Von," the sound a bitter word tasting my name. He looked good except the hurt cascading from his eyes, his pup on his back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.